March 28, 2024, 11:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 208120 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2010, 12:57:47 PM »

This is the picture I am talking about the difference from then to now....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

Yes, she looks much better in that picture, I agree. And I am willing to bet that was taken around Nov or December last year.

IMO he had no right to make her son leave..

IMO Blonde that is the excuse Terri gave..Kaine has not commented on that, that I have seen.. I could have missed it though.  Terri also wrote in FB that his grades had fallen and he was having other issues...who knows..but at this point I take everything Terri has said with a grain of salt.

I would take anything everyone says with a grain of salt in this case, including the teachers who said we THOUGHT he left with Terri not saw him leave. Strangely if his backpack etc was on his table wouldn't that raise a warning flag!!! Shouldn't they have been looking for the student if he didn't appear to collect his belongings even if he were going home. As for taking everything she says with a grain of salt as far as I know she isn't talking at all at the moment.
Too many leaky sources in this case they should just give us the facts as they are there is no longer any reason not to.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: July 08, 2010, 01:00:12 PM »

This case is just too out of control. So many assumptions, rumors and personal opinions that turn into "facts" it is difficult to keep everything straight. It has turned into a circus at this point.

I agree TG.  Can't do much more than sit back and watch.  Feels like a huge implosion is coming within this family, we might want to fasten our seatbelts. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: July 08, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »

I do not believe that Terri Horman was suspicious of LE involvement when she made the first and second 911 call.  I suspect that Terri's plan was to make the landscaper appear to be a former aquaintance who was taking advantage of a situation.

However ... Kaine's immediate actions that prompted the third 911 call indicates to me that there was a foundation of evidence he had been aware of to back up the murder for hire plot ... a foundation of evidence that Terri had no idea had been uncovered by investigators.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman made multiple 9-1-1 calls on day her husband moved out
July 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls on the night of June 26, two days before Kyron Horman's father Kaine Horman filed for divorce and received a restraining order against her, according to Portland Police.

A source tells KATU the first call Terri Horman made came in as a priority three, and was about someone in a truck threatening her. The second call came moments later, also priority three, saying the man wanted $10,000, but there was no explanation given for why he wanted it. In the third call, Terri Horman told dispatchers that Kaine Horman had packed up and left with their 19-month-old daughter Ciara.

The calls came in the same day a landscaper and undercover detective reportedly went to the home to talk with Terri Horman about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband.

Meanwhile, in a letter released Wednesday, Multnomah County District Attorney's Office told Judge Keith Meisenheimer that investigators now believe unsealing the restraining order won't hurt their work.

In the letter, Prosecutor Norman Frink writes: "Given the media coverage over the past long weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed matters before you would undermine our ongoing criminal investigation. I express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter."

As of Wednesday evening, the document remains sealed.

Kyron Horman disappeared June 4. The search for him has become a criminal investigation. Police say Terri Horman was the last person known to have seen the boy.

http://kdrv.com/news/local/180629

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 08, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »

This case is just too out of control. So many assumptions, rumors and personal opinions that turn into "facts" it is difficult to keep everything straight. It has turned into a circus at this point.

Tracygirl, I couldn't agree more.  We have very few genuine "Facts."  Just opinions which are repeated until they become the truth.  One of the few things  we know for a fact is that Kyron went missing and Terri was the last person known to be with him.  I am certain that what Blink said on Dana's show last night was true because of her good contacts.  She verified the story of the landscaper having an affair with Terri.  She also mentioned that in her opinion Kyron's disappearance had something to do with Terri's "Lifestyle" and, again, I trust what Blink says and she wouldn't say it if she didn't have confirmation.

Other than that, we have no facts.  We don't know if Kaine made James leave.  We don't know if Terri actually did try to have Kaine killed.  We know nothing of their home life.  And while Kaine did write a letter to his fellow employees at Intel, perhaps it was at the suggestion of LE that they not speak to the media.  IMO that doesn't make him "Controlling."  He might be.  He might not be.  We have no proof.

For myself only,  I'm not willing to accuse people with no proof.

Thanks BabyBear....I have to agree with this.  Theories run rampant in here then before you know it, they are being stated as truth.  We really have very few real hard facts in this case.  The fact we do have point to TH disappearing Kyron... though that is hard for me to accept.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 08, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »

When the RO is unsealed ... I believe many questions regarding the murder for hire plot will be revealed.  What evidence was presented to the judge other than the hearsay of the landscaper ... evidence that warranted Terri Horman being denied contact with her children?

On the other hand ... if the evidence was so damning ... why was Terri not detained and charged in the murder for hire plot?

Later, Janet
10:35 AM PT

++++++

Multnomah County D.A. no longer opposes unsealing documents filed against Terri Moulton Horman
July 07, 2010

The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office no longer opposes unsealing a divorce petition and restraining order filed by missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman's father against his wife.

As reported in The Oregonian Sunday, Kaine Horman filed the documents June 28 after learning of allegations that Terri Moulton Horman had attempted to hire a landscaper to murder him six to seven months earlier. The restraining order was granted.

At the request of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, the contents of the documents were sealed. The Oregonian and other media asked a county judge last week to release the documents. At the time, the district attorney's office argued that their unsealing could harm the sheriff's investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance.

But in a letter sent Tuesday to Judge Keith Meisenheimer, Chief Deputy District Attorney Norm Frink wrote that given Sunday's report, the sheriff's office could no longer make that argument.

Meisenheimer had planned to review whether to unseal the documents as early as Thursday, Frink wrote.

Frink added that he expressed "no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter."

Here is the text of Frink's letter:

Your Honor:

This confirms my discussion with you earlier this evening. After speaking with Mr. Bosworth and Ms. Rackner, I called you and informed you that, given the media coverage over the past long weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation. I express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter.

You told me of your intent to decide what further action was warranted after you reviewed the sealed documents when your court was open again on Thursday, July 8

Yours very truly,

Norman W. Frink
Chief Deputy District Attorney
Multnomah County, Oregon

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/multnomah_county_da_no_longer.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »

I was married to an engineer for many years, and I live in a city full of them. I can say without hesitation that I don't find Kaine's email suspicious at all. I have received many emails and notes from my ex that were similar in nature, even during a crisis. It's just how they approach any serious problem they face......methodically, analytically and without showing emotion, even though they do feel things inside. Engineers lay out the problem, and form a step by step plan to deal with it. They make lists and spreadsheets. They are controlling to a degree, and it is difficult to live with, but it's who they are. Kaine faced a terrible situation, and he was dealing with it in the way he deals with everything....like an engineer who has been trained to figure out the problem, and lay out a plan of action designed to solve it. I think Kaine is just processing what needs to be done to help find Kyron in this way. Every single engineer that I know handles things in a similar way. I have lived and worked with them for over 20 years, and have some very close friends who are engineers, and I have learned that they approach life in a different way from the rest of us.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2010, 01:40:50 PM »

Tracygirl, I couldn't agree more.  We have very few genuine "Facts."  Just opinions which are repeated until they become the truth.  One of the few things  we know for a fact is that Kyron went missing and Terri was the last person known to be with him.  I am certain that what Blink said on Dana's show last night was true because of her good contacts.  She verified the story of the landscaper having an affair with Terri.  She also mentioned that in her opinion Kyron's disappearance had something to do with Terri's "Lifestyle" and, again, I trust what Blink says and she wouldn't say it if she didn't have confirmation.

Other than that, we have no facts.  We don't know if Kaine made James leave.  We don't know if Terri actually did try to have Kaine killed.  We know nothing of their home life.  And while Kaine did write a letter to his fellow employees at Intel, perhaps it was at the suggestion of LE that they not speak to the media.  IMO that doesn't make him "Controlling."  He might be.  He might not be.  We have no proof.

For myself only,  I'm not willing to accuse people with no proof.

Thanks BabyBear....I have to agree with this.  Theories run rampant in here then before you know it, they are being stated as truth.  We really have very few real hard facts in this case.  The fact we do have point to TH disappearing Kyron... though that is hard for me to accept.

Hi Banana--Unfortunately filicide happens often.  In my small town just this week a mother was sentenced for allowing her illegal boyfriend to beat her four year old to death.  She got a plea deal and will testify against him.  In another case, both parents are indicted and will be tried for purposely killing their little girl with prescription medicine. 

When one looks at helpless little children, it is impossible to accept that someone could kill such a sweet little being, but they do.  IMO it is the most cowardly thing anyone could do.  These children are unable to fight back.  So sad.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: July 08, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »

<snipped for space>

"That's entirely posible," he said. "We've never heard anything from an evidence stand point that Terri knows where Kyron is."

But the second-grader's family appears to think otherwise.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Thanks Nut.

Seems like LE/FBI is back to square one. 

What it seems they 'do' have is a whole lot of family drama.  They've got what the family is saying ... against Terri ... who is saying nothing. 

IMO, they really need to look at 'why' the family is saying what they are.  And why Terri has not come out swinging. 

This reminds me so much of the Cantu case.  It seems to me that even *if* Terri has some measure of involvement, it's quite possible that her family is trying to throw her under the bus for the entire thing.  As the family scapegoat?  The enormity of that could make even the strongest person clam up or crack under the pressure.  Seems LE was hoping she would crack, but she hasn't.  Is it possible for a person to be THAT strong? 

IMO, Terri just might be telling the truth, that she has no clue where Kyron is or what has happened to him.  The second poly she took doesn't necessarily mean that she 'failed' the first one.  Could very well mean LE/FBI came across new info (to them).. ie: the landscaper guy.. and wanted to poly her for that. 

Honestly, I think to solve this case, LE/FBI needs to now focus on the family dynamics, and see what could make Terri clam up so tight.  There's many things for them to look at within the family, starting with the fact that no one in a family is ever as perfect as the others seem to be trying to make themselves appear to be.  At Terri's expense?  And seemingly at the direction and control of one.... Kaine.  That's where I'd start, if I were LE/FBI.  Find what the family is working so damn hard at hiding, and I bet the house of cards will fall.  They've all been pointing fingers at Terri.  Pointing one finger at her, there are three fingers pointing back at them.

She seems shell-shocked, numb, scared silent.  IMO.  And now lawyered up.  As much as I think she knows quite a bit, I think so does at least one other in the family.  And the rest are being controlled by that one.  IMO. 

Tony is the quiet one in the group, kind of like the bystander.  Could be because he's Desiree's hubby and is there simply to support her.  He still needs to be looked at IMO, because he is the quietest of the three others, besides Terri.  I'd be looking at the family on the sidelines as well.  Ex's, parents, siblings.. of all the adults.  Why are they so quiet?  (trust me, I wouldn't be standing so quietly by, not even if it involved a cousin). 

Desiree... if you watch the video's of her carefully, the words she is saying don't seem to 'be her' at all.  IMO. Try turning off the sound first, watch her carefully, jot down your impressions.  Then turn the sound back on and watch it again, do you get the same impressions?  Seems to me she's reading a statement in each, a careful scripted statement, written for her by someone else to read.  Who would that be? 

Kaine... and I've had my say on him.  Controlling to the max, is how I see him.  Enuff on that. 

Seems to me that LE/FBI either needs to **** or get off the pot.  They admit that their lil plan didn't work, Barney Fife attempt that it was.  IMO.  It's time to either charge and arrest Terri, and show what they got.... or back the heck off, return her daughter to her, and start all over again. 

Know what I think they'll do?  Am thinking it's very possible they are gonna throw their hands up in the air, say forget it, and walk away from this case, letting it go cold. 

I hope they don't... for Kyron's sake... he's still out there somewhere.  Yet as happens in so many other cases, when it turns into a circus like this, it's not about the one having gone missing anymore.  IMO, Kyron has gone missing in more ways than one.  He's now also lost in the shuffle, having been shoved to the back burner by this family 4 weeks ago.  No matter what is said.  It's their actions/non-actions.  IMO.

All IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: July 08, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »

I am here patiently waiting to see what today brings..will they unseal the RO?

Will Terri be arrested?

I don't find it odd that Terri said she wouldn't continue with the second polygraph on the advice of her attorney.  Although she didn't have the high profile defense attorney at that point..she may have spoken with an attorney that told her not to go through with it..and another possibility is she may have lied..not had an attorney yet and knew that if she refused they couldn't make her take it. 

I agree, Gypsy. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »

Bananas  Sorry for the mistake.  It's Bananas, plural.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #710 on: July 08, 2010, 01:51:05 PM »

I agree with you Wyks about the family dynamics, it just feels off to me. I really don't know why they put Desiree up there to give statements, she looks uncomfortable, and so forced, and yes I believe someone has written it for her, Kaine, LE, I have no idea. She can give as many statements as she would like, and I can't blame her, but Terri is not going to talk, she has a lawyer, and if he wants her to say something she will. Otherwise trying to get at Terri and making her feel guilty is not going to matter.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 08, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just some thoughts
I believe that many of us here agree that Kyron's disappearance was not a random opportunity but a well thought out plan.

IF (< big "if" here) that is indeed the case then maybe we can gain some more insight into who the perp is. Below is a list of what I think we know so far.

The timing and place of Kyron's disappearance was critical to the success of the plan. This plan had to be carried out on June 4th.

June 4th was a Friday right before the weekend. In carrying out the plan on this day the perp knew that he/she would not be missed by an employer, family members or friends that morning, day or maybe the entire weekend.

The perp knew he/she would blend in with the events of the morning and would not raise suspicion or draw any unnecessary attention to himself/herself.

The perp knew that Kyron would not be missed so there was plenty of time to put distance between himself/herself and the crime scene.

The perp could have had access to Kyron at other times and places but this plan would only work on this day and at this particular place.  The plan would not have succeeded under any other conditions.

Who took Kyron????

Do you think the above is a logical assessment and can we add more to it????

Good morning ForgetUnot and others---Very good synopsis, but I believe that your
4th statement is incorrect.  It has been reported that Kyron was to be taken by Terri on that Friday to stay the weekend with Desiree.  Desiree's husband and Kyron had plans to go fishing, using the new tackle that Kyron had been given for Christmas but had not yet used. Sorry I can't give you the link, but it was reported here on an earlier page.

Babybear - Thank you for your response.  I was trying to develop an MO from the crime scene as we know it (the school with a big IF) then look for the perp using that MO. Of course if we discover that Kyron went missing from some other location besides the school then we would have to scrap this and begin a new MO from a new crime scene. Guess I should have numbered my statements so I will know exactly which statement you were commenting on. Please let me know which one because I'm not quite following your comment.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #712 on: July 08, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »

I am here patiently waiting to see what today brings..will they unseal the RO?

Will Terri be arrested?

I don't find it odd that Terri said she wouldn't continue with the second polygraph on the advice of her attorney.  Although she didn't have the high profile defense attorney at that point..she may have spoken with an attorney that told her not to go through with it..and another possibility is she may have lied..not had an attorney yet and knew that if she refused they couldn't make her take it. 

I agree, Gypsy. 

The official letter sent to Judgie.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24171619/detail.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: July 08, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »

Poorly executed sting operation is right. Actually, I'm not seeing much forethought involved here. The police need to think out as many angles as possible when conducting a sting.

for instance; if A happens we do B, if C happens we do D. And so on. This could have ended alot worse than it did.

And here's my thought on all this - jmo.

The landscaper shows up with the undercover cop and is demanding 10k for something. Perhaps to remain silent. I mean, he can't be demanding money for the hit on Kaine - that didn't happen and Kaine is still alive. What could he have possibly be demanding money for? Maybe for the kidnapping of Kyron. In a way - isn't this entrapment at this point if Terri called the police.

How can he show up months later demanding money for services unless it is for the kidnapping of Kyron? and at that point - he is the accomplice.

strange case, with strange people being investigated with strange tactics.

I agree Rob.  For quite some time now (no matter that I feel Terri was involved to some degree), I've been thinking 'entrapment'.  And it seems to me that even if there was a plan to off Kaine, that somewhere in the mix the $10,000 became 'hush money'.  That's the only thing that makes sense to me, for why Terri would then call in 911.  What a convoluted mess this has become.  Can you imagine what LE/FBI's war-room must look like?  Yikes! 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #714 on: July 08, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »

This is the picture I am talking about the difference from then to now....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

Yes, she looks much better in that picture, I agree. And I am willing to bet that was taken around Nov or December last year.

IMO he had no right to make her son leave..

IMO Blonde that is the excuse Terri gave..Kaine has not commented on that, that I have seen.. I could have missed it though.  Terri also wrote in FB that his grades had fallen and he was having other issues...who knows..but at this point I take everything Terri has said with a grain of salt.

I would take anything everyone says with a grain of salt in this case, including the teachers who said we THOUGHT he left with Terri not saw him leave. Strangely if his backpack etc was on his table wouldn't that raise a warning flag!!! Shouldn't they have been looking for the student if he didn't appear to collect his belongings even if he were going home. As for taking everything she says with a grain of salt as far as I know she isn't talking at all at the moment.
Too many leaky sources in this case they should just give us the facts as they are there is no longer any reason not to.

SM turned 40 in March and she popped, popped, popped! IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: July 08, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »

Bananas  Sorry for the mistake.  It's Bananas, plural.

No worries Babybear.

Where is Kyron?  This is the primary focus.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: July 08, 2010, 02:11:30 PM »

How did the landscaper come to the attention of investigators?  Think about it.  It was investigators who tracked down the landscaper.

Could it be that a computer search revealed emails between Terri and the landscaper?

A restraining order that coincided with the sting was issued ... a restraining order which denied Terri contact with Kaine as well as her children tells me that investigators have a solid foundation of evidence that supports the murder for hire attempt ... not just the heresay of the landscaper.

Unless investigators possess strong evidence to back up a murder for hire attempt ... Kaine filing for divorce at this period in time would be an over-reaction as well as inappropriate.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Janet, I agree especially with what you wrote above about Kaine filing for divorce. 

For we the public looking on... it seemed that Kaine was able to get an exparte TRO and remove Kiara, based on a threat made by Terri, as evidenced by the 911 call.. Then LE admits that the 'threat' made that day was not against Kaine/Kiara, it was Terri feeling threatened, she made the 911 calls.  Kaine and Kiara had left the home hours earlier.  So the exparte TRO was actually based on hearsay from the landscaper?  That, IMO, was LE/FBI's first mistake.  It seem they then lied to the public about the reality of what that exparte TRO was based on, or are still lying by omission as to what it was really about.   

Or did they?  What am I missing? 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 08, 2010, 02:13:08 PM »

I agree with you Wyks about the family dynamics, it just feels off to me. I really don't know why they put Desiree up there to give statements, she looks uncomfortable, and so forced, and yes I believe someone has written it for her, Kaine, LE, I have no idea. She can give as many statements as she would like, and I can't blame her, but Terri is not going to talk, she has a lawyer, and if he wants her to say something she will. Otherwise trying to get at Terri and making her feel guilty is not going to matter.

I had crazy thoughts while I was trying to sleep last night thinking about poor little Kyron. Here is a crazy supposition. Maybe Desiree decided she wanted to get custody of Kyron as she needed to have more time with him. Maybe her husband did not want this. Who better to make someone disappear and railroad another than a police officer? I know, this is waaaaay out in left field.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: July 08, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »

I had crazy thoughts while I was trying to sleep last night thinking about poor little Kyron. Here is a crazy supposition. Maybe Desiree decided she wanted to get custody of Kyron as she needed to have more time with him. Maybe her husband did not want this. Who better to make someone disappear and railroad another than a police officer? I know, this is waaaaay out in left field.

I don't think that's all that crazy, Sebastian.

New as I am to this, I have out-in-left-field thoughts about this case too. It occurs to me quite frequently that everything we've heard, seen, or read since June 4 COULD BE part of a very precise, strategically designed web in which LE hopes to entrap the POI. That every piece of info "leaked" or directly put in front of the media is crafted to point to Terri, when in fact LE knows she's not the perp (but that pointing to her is the way to catch said perp). That the sting last week achieved its true purpose. That only the four main players - DY, TY, KH and TH - have any idea what LE is really up to.

As Tracygirl alluded to, when you stop to consider it, what do we really KNOW about this case?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: July 08, 2010, 02:32:39 PM »

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

The response "No" or "We don't know" would have sufficed.  Why did the Sheriff respond ...

1.  "I can't comment on that."
2.  "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Staton: " .... some of those areas were gone through four separate times using multiple techniques, either dogs and searchers, dogs and/or the aircraft, but combinations of two or three sources going through the area." ...

jung: "Is it believed that he was taken from the school then, in a vehicle?"

Staton: "I can't comment on that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.