March 28, 2024, 03:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 208114 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2010, 03:34:18 PM »

I agree with you Wyks about the family dynamics, it just feels off to me. I really don't know why they put Desiree up there to give statements, she looks uncomfortable, and so forced, and yes I believe someone has written it for her, Kaine, LE, I have no idea. She can give as many statements as she would like, and I can't blame her, but Terri is not going to talk, she has a lawyer, and if he wants her to say something she will. Otherwise trying to get at Terri and making her feel guilty is not going to matter.

Yep Rosie!  I agree.  Seems if Terri was gonna talk, she would have done so by now.  I think some more 'facts' need to be released by LE/FBI, for any of this to make a lick of sense.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »

So it is believed that LE must have verified this murderous plot and landscaper guy's account considering there is a a RO and that extends to the children...OK, but But lets say they didn't do that? Didn't protect the children and it turned out to something they should have acted on, would LE then be at fault? Considering this is surrounding a missing child case, to me it sounds reasonable for LE to advise this until it is investigated. It is a temporary RO.

BTW, I think it is a good thing Terri has a lawyer. As we said prior to her retaining one, she needed one to help her. It is not an admission of guilt to hire a lawyer, it was the smartest thing she did. She also should not be talking, that doesn't mean she is guilty or not guilty, her lawyer has advised her not to. I can say in my opinion it is because he doesn't want her story to be tainted with the publics opinion.
I agree, she needed a lawyer and got herself a darn good one, which is what she needed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2010, 03:35:17 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Portland boy’s disappearance stirs memories of ’78 abduction
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The Gresham Outlook, Jun 8, 2010, Updated Jun 9, 2010

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

Is this the story of the little girl who was raped and then thrown in a pile of trash, down an embankment? What a story of survival this little girl had.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2010, 03:35:41 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:32 PM

Kaine Horman said he believes his wife is involved in the disappearance of his son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, in his petition for a restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman.

(snipped)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2010, 03:36:23 PM »

I agree with you Wyks about the family dynamics, it just feels off to me. I really don't know why they put Desiree up there to give statements, she looks uncomfortable, and so forced, and yes I believe someone has written it for her, Kaine, LE, I have no idea. She can give as many statements as she would like, and I can't blame her, but Terri is not going to talk, she has a lawyer, and if he wants her to say something she will. Otherwise trying to get at Terri and making her feel guilty is not going to matter.

Yep Rosie!  I agree.  Seems if Terri was gonna talk, she would have done so by now.  I think some more 'facts' need to be released by LE/FBI, for any of this to make a lick of sense.  IMO.

If they are waiting for her to crack then I would say she is not going to. Either she doesn't know or she is the strongest person ever, or she is fighting for something.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »

HLN's Natasha Lance (NG show) is in Portland.

She said the judge will release the RO soon.

OS

Darn it!

I am anticipating the unsealing of the RO but ... I have plans this afternoon.

Thanks OS.

Janet
12:30 PM PT

YW, I am watching HLN's will give heads up as soon as I hear. Natasha is at the court house waiting, might not be too long. Course she could save it for NG,  think NG is covering Kyron tonite.

Also hope the 911 calls are released, might be able to tie it all together better.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2010, 03:37:54 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

Thanks for this article. Wonder if Kristian lost a lot of weight recently. Can someone find his inmate photo?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2010, 03:38:48 PM »

<snipped>
By Sharon Nesbit

I would think that looking at all pedo's within the area is standard. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:32 PM

Kaine Horman said he believes his wife is involved in the disappearance of his son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, in his petition for a restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman.

(snipped)

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Kaine Horman wrote in his petition.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:08 PM »

OS

Darn it!

I have been anticipating the unsealing of the RO but ... I have plans this afternoon.

Thanks OS.

Janet
12:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:47 PM »

<snipped>
By Sharon Nesbit

Is this the story of the little girl who was raped and then thrown in a pile of trash, down an embankment? What a story of survival this little girl had.

Yes it is and also seems to be a rare occurrence.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »

Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:36 PM

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »

OS

I just hope they read it correctly and get the facts straight

I think they will, but the 911 tapes are needed to get full pic. imo.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

OS

Good, thanks, curious to see what is in it.

yw, me too

OS

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »

(snipped)

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Kaine Horman wrote in his petition.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »

OS

I just hope they read it correctly and get the facts straight

I think they will, but the 911 tapes are needed to get full pic. imo.

OS

Yes this will be telling. Also, what was the probable cause.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 08, 2010, 03:44:45 PM »

Details Of Horman Restraining Order Unsealed
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:37 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Multnomah County judge unsealed a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman a day after the county's district attorney said its contents wouldn't undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

Citing media coverage over the past weekend, Norm Frink, the county's chief deputy district attorney, said in a letter Wednesday the restraining order no longer needed to be sealed.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman stated he believed his wife was involved in the disappearance of their 7-year-old son, Kyron.

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true," according to the order.

Kaine Horman took his 19-month-old daughter and moved out of the couple's northwest Portland home after learning of the allegations involving his wife. He filed for divorce and for a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28.

On Tuesday, an attorney for FOX 12 and other members of the media asked the Oregon Supreme Court for help getting access to the restraining order.

Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order last week. Meisenheimer said he was trying to protect the integrity of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Sheriff's deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron Horman on June 4, the day he disappeared from his northwest Portland grade school. Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, has since made public pleas for Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

RO is available at this site.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 08, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »

<snipped>
By Sharon Nesbit

Yes it is and also seems to be a rare occurrence.

A person once told me, Rare is only rare until it happens to you....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 08, 2010, 03:46:10 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

We know why she was banned from her gym now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: July 08, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »

<snipped>
By Sharon Nesbit

I would think that looking at all pedo's within the area is standard. 
No doubt, but what if they found Terri had befriended one? What if the LS is one?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.