April 19, 2024, 08:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209483 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 08, 2010, 03:48:14 PM »

Thanks for this article. Wonder if Kristian lost a lot of weight recently. Can someone find his inmate photo?

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: July 08, 2010, 03:51:56 PM »

Details Of Horman Restraining Order Unsealed
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:37 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Multnomah County judge unsealed a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman a day after the county's district attorney said its contents wouldn't undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

Citing media coverage over the past weekend, Norm Frink, the county's chief deputy district attorney, said in a letter Wednesday the restraining order no longer needed to be sealed.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman stated he believed his wife was involved in the disappearance of their 7-year-old son, Kyron.

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true," according to the order.

Kaine Horman took his 19-month-old daughter and moved out of the couple's northwest Portland home after learning of the allegations involving his wife. He filed for divorce and for a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28.

On Tuesday, an attorney for FOX 12 and other members of the media asked the Oregon Supreme Court for help getting access to the restraining order.

Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order last week. Meisenheimer said he was trying to protect the integrity of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Sheriff's deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron Horman on June 4, the day he disappeared from his northwest Portland grade school. Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, has since made public pleas for Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

RO is available at this site.

Thanks Brandi

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: July 08, 2010, 03:55:22 PM »

Details Of Horman Restraining Order Unsealed
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:37 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Multnomah County judge unsealed a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman a day after the county's district attorney said its contents wouldn't undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

Citing media coverage over the past weekend, Norm Frink, the county's chief deputy district attorney, said in a letter Wednesday the restraining order no longer needed to be sealed.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman stated he believed his wife was involved in the disappearance of their 7-year-old son, Kyron.

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true," according to the order.

Kaine Horman took his 19-month-old daughter and moved out of the couple's northwest Portland home after learning of the allegations involving his wife. He filed for divorce and for a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28.

On Tuesday, an attorney for FOX 12 and other members of the media asked the Oregon Supreme Court for help getting access to the restraining order.

Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order last week. Meisenheimer said he was trying to protect the integrity of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Sheriff's deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron Horman on June 4, the day he disappeared from his northwest Portland grade school. Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, has since made public pleas for Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

RO is available at this site.

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 08, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

I'm sure the judge had more information to go on besides just his word:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: July 08, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

I agree with you Wyks about the family dynamics, it just feels off to me. I really don't know why they put Desiree up there to give statements, she looks uncomfortable, and so forced, and yes I believe someone has written it for her, Kaine, LE, I have no idea. She can give as many statements as she would like, and I can't blame her, but Terri is not going to talk, she has a lawyer, and if he wants her to say something she will. Otherwise trying to get at Terri and making her feel guilty is not going to matter.

I had crazy thoughts while I was trying to sleep last night thinking about poor little Kyron. Here is a crazy supposition. Maybe Desiree decided she wanted to get custody of Kyron as she needed to have more time with him. Maybe her husband did not want this. Who better to make someone disappear and railroad another than a police officer? I know, this is waaaaay out in left field.

Maybe not as far out in that field as you think, Sebastian.  lol 

I've wondered, as have others, if this whole thing 'appears' to be between Kaine/Terri.... but in actuality is between Desiree/Terri.  With perhaps the help of hubbies in the background.  Two women fighting over Kyron? 

Desiree gives indications in her last statement, I believe it was, that we haven't gotten the straight scoop about Kyron's early days.  In re the relationship between Desiree/Terri.  And once again, why the differing stories on something so seemingly easy to say, 'this is when I met her and how'. 

The picture I am getting is that while married to Desiree, (and while they were supposedly getting a divorce, but had gotten back together to work things out), Kaine may have had an affair with Terri.  Can you imagine this?  Ya get back with hubby to try and work things out, end up getting pregnant at such a time, gah!!, and perhaps find out he's in an affair with someone else?  So Desiree up and leaves Kaine while very very pregnant.  I would have left, in a heartbeat.  And been verrrrry verrrry po'd, at both hubby and new flame.  Might have even been very po'd that I was pregnant, stuck.  Would I have resented the heck out of that baby?  I would hope not. 

Seems Terri didn't actually move in to take care of Kyron since infancy, as she has told her friends/family/whoever.  She "was in his life" since infancy, not the same as being "his caretaker".  Seems Desiree actually didn't meet her face to face until Kyron was about a year and a half old.  Stands to reason if Terri was 'the other woman'. 

Wish we could find out more about the 'hand over' of Kyron from Desiree to Kaine.  When that actually happened, was it forced by Kaine seemingly to be for Kyron's/Desiree's own good, because of her health.  Or was it by Desiree wanting the best for her son, 'just in case' her own health declined to the point of her not being able to physically raise him.  And did Terri have any input in any of that? 

Would be an interesting angle if all this is actually based on bad feelings between the two women.  One gives up her own son, does she want him back now that her life has balanced back out?  Sees the other woman giving up her oldest, perhaps wonders if her own son, Kyron, is next?  Heck I dunno.  The variables in this case are mind boggling at best! 

One thing is for sure.  We're not getting the straight scoop about Kyron's early days, the relationship bet the two women, or even the plans for Kyron's home visit that last weekend.  Gotta wonder why the conflicted stories, if everything is so A-ok in regard to Desiree/Tony and Terri/Kaine. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 08, 2010, 03:58:02 PM »

SHOCK!!!

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: July 08, 2010, 04:01:16 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Portland boy’s disappearance stirs memories of ’78 abduction
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The Gresham Outlook, Jun 8, 2010, Updated Jun 9, 2010

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

I could see this happening easily.

Hi, how are you?

I'm fine.

Can I ask you for a little help carrying a few things in for the science fair?

Sure.

And there you have it. It's not that far out of the realm of possibility.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #767 on: July 08, 2010, 04:02:51 PM »

Natasha on HLN's now.

Just reading RO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: July 08, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true," according to the order

O.K, so we have probable cause : Probable cause is the level of evidence held by a rational and objective ******* necessary to justify logically accusing a specific suspect of a particular crime based upon reliable objective facts.

Thank you judge, we have something to go on now.
My theory is if Terri wanted to kill Kaine, it was for more than cheating on her,
His cheating on her had nothing to do with Kyron.
I want to know where the deep seeded anger came from. Enough to want to kill someone. She has no record of violence prior.
Motive to have Kyron disappear? Or is Kyron missing because Kaine is not dead? or Kyron missing instead of Kaine being dead.
Again, going back to their appealing to a sociopath. Not going to work. So, if indeed they are trying to appeal to Terri and truly believe Kyron is alive, then we have Terri doing this to protect Kyron, so who would have him?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: July 08, 2010, 04:05:08 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

Police told Kaine: Probable cause to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance

by Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff
Posted on July 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Updated today at 12:52 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman believed that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday. Read the documents (PDF)

"I also recently learned that respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me," Kaine Horman wrote in the restraining order application. "The police have provided me probable cause to believe the above two statements are true," Horman said in reference to Kyron's disappearance and the murder-for-hire plot.

Seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for more than four weeks and was last seen the morning of June 4 at Skyline Elementary. His step-mother Terri Moulton-Horman was the last person he was with.

In the restraining order, Kaine Horman checked a box about firearms. He said he does not know whether Terri Moulton has any. The form asks why she should not have firearms or ammunition. He writes “respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me.” The restraining order also prohibited Terri from coming to Kaine's workplace, a gym in Beaverton or Skyline Elementary School.

On Tuesday the district attorney's office conveyed to the judge that the DA's office no longer had an opinion on the release of the document. On Sunday, a source informed KGW that Kaine Horman sought the restraining order and filed for divorce after being told by investigators that his wife, Terri Horman had plotted to hire a landscaper to kill him. More: Murder for hire plot

The order issued in late June against Terri Horman on behalf of her husband Kaine Horman had been sealed by a judge after prosecutors indicated that the release of the document could jeopardize the ongoing investigation at the time.

Kaine told of murder-for-hire plot

Kaine Horman was told by investigators that his wife Terri had offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him, according to more than one source.

On June 26th, the landscaper, who has been cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself  but Terri cut the conversation short, the source told KGW.

Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.

That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.

The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on," sources said.

Police records showed that Terri made two calls to 911 on the night of June 26. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning.

Kaine files for divorce, restraining order

Two days later, Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order prohibiting Terri from having any contact with him or their daughter.

Terri, meanwhile, has hired well-known defense attorney Stephen Houze, whom she contacted on the recommendation of friends and family who had researched the issue.

This all comes as the investigation seems to have increasingly focused on Terri even though, officially, law enforcement has declined to label her a "suspect" or even "a person of interest."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: July 08, 2010, 04:07:20 PM »

The truth should be revealed with the unsealing of that restraining order.  I cannot comprehend that Terri would be denied contact with her children on the heresay of the landscaper.  There has to be some solid backup evidence that justified the judge's immediate and ongoing compliance.

Janet

One would think so, Janet.  Am not so sure I can trust this particular LE to be running things by the book, so to speak.  Too many things just don't make sense, IMO.  And yet, that could all be due to our not really being 'in the know' of many actual facts.  But I do think you're right, the unsealing of that RO will likely reveal a great deal of the truth. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 08, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »

<snipped>

Klass

Thank you for posting that image of the RO.

Logic dictates that an addendum from the Sheriff's department affirming Kaine's words had to have been submitted to the judge prior to the RO being approved ... the RO that denied Terri access to her daughter.

IMO

Later, Janet
1:10 PM PT

_____

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 08, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »

I have to leave right now but I ran across a very troubling video about Kyron this morning and the guy's name on his profile is "Mike"
I don't know how to post it so here is the link.
Does he seem to be saying that Kyron is alive, does he know anything????? It was a little unsettling to me.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeastLikedCritic75#p/u/4/I3sjNzVKrdg

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: July 08, 2010, 04:10:57 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

We know why she was banned from her gym now.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

LOL. yep, no missing son is gonna cause Mister Kaine to miss a workout.

It's all about priorities yanno.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 08, 2010, 04:13:02 PM »

I am reading the TRO and I do not see anything about James, did I miss it? I see only in regards to Kiara there is a temporary full custody order. I wonder if there was a separate one for James?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 08, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »

If you believe you are in imminent danger of bodily harm from someone you know, the first step may be to call 911 or whatever your local law enforcement emergency number is. The responding officer can guide you through the process of obtaining a restraining order, although there may be a lapse in time before the order can be legally enforced. If you can get yourself to a domestic violence shelter, an advocate there should also know the proper procedure for obtaining a restraining order.
 It's very easy to get as long as you lived with the person, and your afraid of them I had to do it once.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 08, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »

I have to leave right now but I ran across a very troubling video about Kyron this morning and the guy's name on his profile is "Mike"
I don't know how to post it so here is the link.
Does he seem to be saying that Kyron is alive, does he know anything????? It was a little unsettling to me.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeastLikedCritic75#p/u/4/I3sjNzVKrdg

Looks like a kook to me.  He has videos on varying subjects going back 2 years. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #777 on: July 08, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

We know why she was banned from her gym now.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

LOL. yep, no missing son is gonna cause Mister Kaine to miss a workout.

It's all about priorities yanno.
That jumped out at me, but didn't know what to say about it, interesting, and I'll drop it. It could be that Terri had anger issues over Desiree but it seems that most of the anger was over Kaine. Whatever all happened in the past 6 months, I feel it is vital and what made Terri do what Terri has done. And I really don't think it is just Kaine having an affair, if indeed he was. This lady has serious mental issues, at least imo, could be a number of things that pushed her to do what she did. Just hard for me to believe trying to hire a lawn guy/lover to kill her husband, over an affair. Most people get mad, either resolve it, or move on, but to actually want your husband dead over that, I'm not buying it, or else she is really nuts. And since the hitman thing didn't work, she went to her next plan, get rid of her husband's pride and joy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #778 on: July 08, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »

I am reading the TRO and I do not see anything about James, did I miss it? I see only in regards to Kiara there is a temporary full custody order. I wonder if there was a separate one for James?
It must be in a separate one, I don't see it. Okay, so she can't see James, but not even talk over the phone to him?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: July 08, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Portland boy’s disappearance stirs memories of ’78 abduction
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The Gresham Outlook, Jun 8, 2010, Updated Jun 9, 2010

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

Nawww, another monkey found that article first, and a good find it is! 

Good questions 4getUnot!  A stranger having done this is a possibility, yet not so sure that we'd have the family acting so weirdly if that is what happened.  But that's just my opinion, still possible. 

Yep, there's a reason that LE has said (the thing with Kristian) is a part of the investigation here.  Wish they'd explain that reason.  Hate having to wait wait wait and see how things fall into place.  Cuz in a good many cases, they don't, and we're left wondering.........

My sekrit decoder ring tells me something ain't right with Kristian's case.  Why for one is he 'doing his time' in jail, rather than in prison?  Especially considering that Washington has such a rigid approach to sex offenders, the 2 strike thing?  He was given such a little bit of time too, IMO, jeeeezzz druggies get nearly life, and he gets a matter of months for what he did.  Doesn't make sense.  None of it. 

Unless of course, being a high muckety muck in the Masons, he's got friends highly placed... that got his back. 

Still doesn't explain how his case could be related to this investigation.  Nor does it explain how, when asked by media, the clerk over there supposedly said that 'no one' had been in contact with him, or their offices etc, in re to the Kyron's investigation. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.