April 25, 2024, 03:32:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209766 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »

IF Teri is involved, she will end up in my book as the most despicable human on earth. So calculated and evil, there are just not enough words.

ditto, makes you wonder how that kind of evil came about in what seems like
a few short months from, the LS for hire to kyron missing, makes me think
 something big happened in the summer of 2009, to want, to hire a kill in
the fall for your hubby

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »

that's what I don't get. She takes Kyron to the science fair, takes all those pics, pics of other exhibits, tons of miniature golfing, and family pics - she does all this dotting on Kyron and her daughter - yet somehow has a kidnap / murder plot on her mind. That will make the hair on your neck stand up.

she sure looks like a good mom from the pics - but that too can be deceiving. Terri is almost like an after thought for everyone in the family (imo) - she is in very few pics herself.

hard to believe a woman that has raised a lil boy as her own would harm him. hard to believe indeed.
I think she set it up that.  I think she chose the SF day, took pics and staged the whole damn thing.

as others said, just not even show up. Kill a child, place him in a seat belt and wreck his side of the truck into a telephone pole. There are easier conspiracies in my humble opinion. This one has alot of moving parts and well, the wheels flew off soastospeak.

a staged accident at home is even easier.

If she did this - and I say IF, there has to be a motive that we just don't know yet.

jmo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »

But I am still staying on he side of the fence that Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Me too.  However ... it is my hope that Terri has not harmed the stepson who she has raised from infancy ... the stepson that photos and testimonials imply she loved with all her heart.

Janet

that's what I don't get. She takes Kyron to the science fair, takes all those pics, pics of other exhibits, tons of miniature golfing, and family pics - she does all this dotting on Kyron and her daughter - yet somehow has a kidnap / murder plot on her mind. That will make the hair on your neck stand up.

she sure looks like a good mom from the pics - but that too can be deceiving. Terri is almost like an after thought for everyone in the family (imo) - she is in very few pics herself.

hard to believe a woman that has raised a lil boy as her own would harm him. hard to believe indeed.

Rob,

That's where I am coming from too. just hard to believe, very hard.

Maybe just a monster, the likes we have never seen before, dunno.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2010, 09:46:25 PM »

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

Evening Monkeys & welcome to Titch!

TY Wyks for the article, I found this very interesting - 'The police do not want anyone to know, she had her little girl with her when they were at the science fair. It might look odd, if she really had done something to him for the little one to be present.'

We have all been wondering where Kitty was. If this is true, it does put SM in an entirely different light [for me anyway.]

Hope everyone had a safe and memorable 4th!

Hi NCSunny and thanks!  Well not an article, just comments by one poster under an article.  Smile  But yes, what is said about Terri having the baby with her at the sci fair and all day, that's interesting, if true.  And could be likely true, as was also said is that LE has this on store videos during the day. 

Cuz if true, it would look odd, considering how LE seems to be trying to portray things. 

And if things happened differently than how LE knows it to be, and are portraying it to be... would that mean a frameup? 

If any of us were a witness to something that happened differently than how LE is reporting... who would we go to, to report that? 

The media.... the comment sections of the news articles... forums, and such.  Yeppers.  I would.

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:47 PM »

I think she thought she was too smart to get caught.  She goes to school with Kyron, takes pics of him in front of SF project, lets folks see her and Kyron there, likely sets it up when 8:45 bell rings for Kyron to come outside and off they go.  She thinks she's set this up just perfect.

What are the chances this is an abduction by a stranger?  The timing would have had to have been pristine.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I haven't posted in this thread, but have been lurking....one thing that always seemed odd to me and I want others opinions.  On the day Kyron went missing, dad was working from home. Apparently, both mom and dad (and therefore, younger sister) went to the bus stop to meet Kyron. That just strikes me as odd. If my husband was going to meet my son, I would stay home with my daughter or vice versa. In my neighborhood, entire families do not go and meet the bus. I thought this seemed very staged. Am I off base?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2010, 09:55:05 PM »

Michael P Harney Facebook Info page. I didn't highlight anything. Also, with FB, I sometimes need to remove Tool bars to get the whole shot - so this time I tried ctrl + (-) minus and hopefully this is still legible.

Considering all that is listed under 'other'.......... and considering how likely it is that this guy is rather passionate/vocal about his beliefs.........

Would it be a leap to think that someone somewhere with plenty at stake, would want to shut this guy up?  And to what lengths might that someone go? 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »

Janet,

I know, I have never been so wishy washy in a case before.

IF Teri is involved, she will end up in my book as the most despicable human on earth. So calculated and evil, there are just not enough words.

I usually try to go by facts, but dang it, can't seem to find many in this case. Sure hope LE knows what they are doing.

I think 2 teachers said they saw Teri leave with Kyron from the school, that pretty well seals the deal for her, guess they are just getting all their ducks in a row, crossing I's and T's.

Maybe this week, we will know. Hope so.

OS

( snipped )

I hear ya OS. I feel the same way.

With the ducks / row, I would think that her defense attorney will be using little mister Tanner as his star witness and absent any video - well, it's gonna be a tuff call.

I think the police need to place Terri somewhere - and by that I mean somewhere not associated with her normal routine and not her lovers house (should she have one) they need to pin her down to an area where she can not squirm free. It would obviously help if there were a body and she was associated with that area.

I'm not so sure that her exit is the ultimate pinnacle of guilt or innocence. It can be disputed and with no other witnesses that we know of yet - it would all be hanging on eyewitnesses that had a lot on their hands and could have been mistaken. Eyewitnesses are often mistake and I am just pointing out what a defense attorney may state.

I really believe the police think Terri did something to Kyron - it's rather apparent and they would love to arrest her, but in the back of my mind - they are not able to lock up what would be a strong case. Right now, the case is not close to airtight. That doesn't mean that they won't arrest her anyway, just that they may have a hard time getting a conviction.

Rob,

Honestly, the video I saw of Tanner on BOC, I found him credible. I have to wonder if there was a volunteer that day to help in moving the children and that is who he was referring to, not a sub like School says was not there. Might be more of his story I haven't seen or heard, but he described/talked without missing a beat IMO.

Hard to believe someone in a small area, out and about goes unnoticed.

I live in a small area, got a phone call one day, "saw your husband going toward hospital is everyone ok"? umm no, he is working near there. Everyone knows everyone, but no one saw Teri that day that I have heard. She takes him to school in the car, but LE is looking for her in a white truck.

Making my head spin.

OS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2010, 09:59:19 PM »

Just because I strongly believe Terri is responsible for disappearing Kyron, I am not saying she has harmed him.  I'm simply saying she may have handed him over to someone as a threat to Kaine.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2010, 10:00:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I haven't posted in this thread, but have been lurking....one thing that always seemed odd to me and I want others opinions.  On the day Kyron went missing, dad was working from home. Apparently, both mom and dad (and therefore, younger sister) went to the bus stop to meet Kyron. That just strikes me as odd. If my husband was going to meet my son, I would stay home with my daughter or vice versa. In my neighborhood, entire families do not go and meet the bus. I thought this seemed very staged. Am I off base?

i often wonder how that went
dad prob hardly ever meets the bus
maybe he says kitty and ill go
TH says oh what a treat for kyron we will all go
IDK, just wonder why all 3 went

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »

ditto, makes you wonder how that kind of evil came about in what seems like
a few short months from, the LS for hire to kyron missing, makes me think
 something big happened in the summer of 2009, to want, to hire a kill in
the fall for your hubby

I can't even imagine what could have happened. It is very unnerving to think someone like this could be breathing amongst us. It is downright scary imo. IF that is in fact what happened to Kyron.

Taking an affair, son moving out into account, neither IMO could cause something so evil and premeditated.

OS

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2010, 10:07:20 PM »

Just because I strongly believe Terri is responsible for disappearing Kyron, I am not saying she has harmed him.  I'm simply saying she may have handed him over to someone as a threat to Kaine.
So to play that out. . . where is the lil guy?  Did someone panic and kill him?  Is he still stashed somewhere?  To whom would she turn him over? 

My mind has gone to some really dark places.  I am definitely fearing the worse.  It doesn't make sense to me she handed him off to someone or else I think he'd be back by now. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »

i often wonder how that went
dad prob hardly ever meets the bus
maybe he says kitty and ill go
TH says oh what a treat for kyron we will all go
IDK, just wonder why all 3 went

i see i didnt finish my thought

IDK, just wonder why all 3 went, as that looks like the loving close knit fam
 that is portrayed, yet we have a hire for murder, and kyron missing

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2010, 10:13:16 PM »

Hi mgo, long time no see!  < waves >

Yes, it seems really odd to me as well.  We've heard from Kaine that they had plans to go for ice cream after he got off the bus.  Yet still, that doesn't explain the entire family showing up to pick him up from the bus.  If anything, everyone hops in the car and go to pick him up from school, then off to get the ice cream.  Would make it more fun for him I would think.  They walked to the bus stop tho.  Was that to establish an alibi of sorts?  This is the strangest case ever.  IMO. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »

OMG, trying to keep an open mind...
What about if...Say...Maybe landscaper guy was hung up on Terri bc maybe she was fooling around with him previously but tried to back away from him, in the meantime she became involved in something with Brian Pumala, landscaper dude gets po'd & takes Kyron not even realizing he's not Terri's bio son, maybe landscaper dude made up the whole thing about Terri wanting him to kill Kaine bc he's trying to get back at her for empty promises of an affair gone bad, and maybe Ann Pumala moves to Arizona bc she found out about the cheating...maybe Terri is being blackmailed? Maybe the white truck that was spotted was landscaper dude's truck & he was scouting out paths between Terri's house & Pumala's boathouse.

Then again, maybe it was Terri.

Not everything that the psychic poster has said has been dead right, starting with when she said the date she started posting & that we the reader could go back to when they started posting on the 5th...they started posting on the 12th? You can tell that they added things to their posts as things were released in the media. I'm usually completely open minded. I absolutely love forensic astrology, dreams, psychic stuff - only bc I think it's interesting...but I don't think that poster is on the up & up & they may have a hidden agenda. Still, I'm being open minded & have been looking into what they post. It's interesting to say the least. I wouldn't doubt that she's known Terri's parents for 10 years but if that's the case then shouldn;t she have seen this coming...if in fact she's adadamant about being fully correct in her psychic abilities? Probably shouldn't discount anything until it's proven Kyron is alive or deceased one way or the other...

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Oh, and Wyks, I absolutely LOVE reading your posts! You're so dedicated & thoughtful! It's an honor to be here. I sear I'm not sucking up, just stating a fact!

Now lemme go see what Blink's been up to tonight... brb...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2010, 10:19:05 PM »

Hi mgoblue

I also got a hinky feeling regarding that scenario but ... I just put it down to "different strokes for different folks" and ... let it go.

In this household it was the LOSER at a game of "Rock, Paper, Sissors" who picked up the kids from activities that did not require parental involvment.  Hubby and I never felt the need to do it "together".  LOL

Another hinky feeling is that Terri has never spoken in any interview.  If there is nothing to hide ... why not tell the world all the itty bitty details regarding her last moments with Kyron and ... why not answers media questions.  Apparently Kaine had instructed her to be silent.  Why?  I assume it is her attorney who is doing the instructing.

Could it be that Kaine has the need to be in control of Terri's every word, action and contact?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2010, 10:22:43 PM »

Janet: I agree with your post. I get the feeling hubs is setting her up. That being said, I reserve the right to change my opinion LOL.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2010, 10:28:02 PM »

Klaas,

I have never known you to be wrong about a case, going back before SM.

I am certain you are right about this one, I just can't wrap my brain around it yet. Like everyone here, I am just so damn angry that this little boy is missing.

I will never understand what gets into someone's mind resulting an innocent children being harmed. And whether he is alive or not, he was/is being harmed.

OS

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

Hi mgoblue

I also got a hinky feeling regarding that scenario but ... I just put it down to "different strokes for different folks" and ... let it go.

In this household it was the LOSER at a game of "Rock, Paper, Sissors" who picked up the kids from activities that did not require parental involvment.  Hubby and I never felt the need to do it "together".  LOL

Another hinky feeling is that Terri has never spoken in any interview.  If there is nothing to hide ... why not tell the world all the itty bitty details regarding her last moments with Kyron and ... why not answers media questions.  Apparently Kaine had instructed her to be silent.  Why?  I assume it is her attorney who is doing the instructing.

Could it be that Kaine has the need to be in control of Terri's every word, action and contact?

Janet

Kaine certainly appears to be the one that likes calling the shots. Could that be bc it's all he has control over now? Maybe he feels stripped without Kyron so he's controlling everything around him now? Or is there something else. I ddk...the more I look into his family, the more he bugs me... I'm with Rob on this one. Something's up with Kaine. All I know is if my kid was missing, I'd detail everything about myself & my surroundings & announce it to the world in the hopes that no stone would be left unturned to find my children. Why aren't they being forthcoming with even the silliest details, let alone the ones that could potentially matter...like being RELATED to a SEX OFFENDER?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:03 PM »

Rob,

Honestly, the video I saw of Tanner on BOC, I found him credible. I have to wonder if there was a volunteer that day to help in moving the children and that is who he was referring to, not a sub like School says was not there. Might be more of his story I haven't seen or heard, but he described/talked without missing a beat IMO.

Hard to believe someone in a small area, out and about goes unnoticed.

I live in a small area, got a phone call one day, "saw your husband going toward hospital is everyone ok"? umm no, he is working near there. Everyone knows everyone, but no one saw Teri that day that I have heard. She takes him to school in the car, but LE is looking for her in a white truck.

Making my head spin.

OS

OS

I believe that others saw both Terri and Kyron that morning but ... Kaine has instructed anybody with infomation not to talk to the media .. just law enforcement and ... law enforcement has no comment ... no comment ... no comment ...

However ... the Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby did confirm that teachers did observed both Terri and Kyron on the mornnig of June 4, 2010 prior to 8:45 AM.

In the Caylee Anthony's case .... transcripts and tapes of suspect and witness statements as well as 911 calls were release lickity split.

OS ... have a cuppa green tea ... no more spinning head.

Janet

+++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

THE PHOTO

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.