April 19, 2024, 04:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209464 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2010, 08:01:11 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Restraining order: Kaine believes Terri Moulton Horman had something to do with Kyron's disappearance

in a request filed July 8 with the Multnomah Court, Kaine Horman is asking that Terri Moulton Horman be legally forced to move out of their house.

"[Kaine Horman] is requesting an amendment to the [restraining] order so that [Terri Moutlon Horman] is require to move from and not return to the family residence."

(Snipped)

OS

Good to hear that..it is his house and in his name only.  No reason she should continue to stay there and him have to pay for another place for himself and the baby.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »

That is NO EXCUSE to disappear Kyron even if it is true.

BOTTOM LINE!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Restraining order: Kaine believes Terri Moulton Horman had something to do with Kyron's disappearance

in a request filed July 8 with the Multnomah Court, Kaine Horman is asking that Terri Moulton Horman be legally forced to move out of their house.

"[Kaine Horman] is requesting an amendment to the [restraining] order so that [Terri Moutlon Horman] is require to move from and not return to the family residence."

(Snipped)

OS

Good to hear that..it is his house and in his name only.  No reason she should continue to stay there and him have to pay for another place for himself and the baby.

So a divorce would leave her with nothing?  Insurance would leave her set for life?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2010, 08:08:29 PM »

Posted on Twitter, don't know who this person is posting:

WayneGarciaKPTV

There's also an amendment which seeks to boot Terri out of the house. Hearing set for July 22nd.
Well, that wouldn't surprise me at all, since the house is only in Kaine's name.

Ok, that is an eye opener for me! Why is TH's name not on the house as well? That would really tick me off. She is married to him, raising his kids, and does not get any portion of the assets? Hmmmmmmmmm

They did not purchase it togather.  He owned the house..she moved in to take care of Kyron when he was about 2..maybe a little younger.  She moved herself and her son into the house
lock stock and barrell.  She has not worked..obviously doesn't do the yardwork either(lol) and maybe Kaine was smart to keep the house in his own name only..should she decide to dine and dash.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »

Here's a few links with info I found that might be of interest:

http://www.bpalmerlaw.com/PracticeAreas/Asset-Only-Divorce.asp
(snip)
Marital or Separate Property Issues

Another important factor that must be considered during your divorce is whether property is marital or separate property. Marital property is property that is subject to an equitable distribution, and an individual spouse owns separate property. Oregon law casts a wide net when it comes to what is considered as marital property. Many times, the court will look at the intentions of the party to determine whether the property is marital and should be divided equitably.

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/nationwide/property_division_by_state
Property Division by State

http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/statedivorcelaws/a/Oregon_Laws.htm 
Oregon Divorce Laws

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »

ITA and he sure was quick to throw her under the bus? Wasn't there one little doubt in his mind that perhaps LE had gotten it wrong? If someone told me that my husband hired a hitman to take me out, I would need

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 1:01 PM

A Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2010, 08:16:22 PM »

So.....Kaine is "allegedly" having an affair and has another baby on the way. Based on a landscapers word (and maybe more that we are not yet privy to) he has gotten custody of his daughter and a restraining order against his wife. Now he wants the wife out of the house that only HIS name is on anyways. His wife cannot even work out at her gym because that is HIS gym too and he may be there. She has been pulled away from her baby girl, yet she apparently is not a danger to James? At least I have not seen a restraining order for a stay away from him. She is probably guilty as sin and a complete psycopath, but it all just sounds too darn fishy!

BBM

She can work out at her gym.  Her Gym is 24 hour Fitness..the address is on the RO .

His gym was also on the RO.  It was a different gym.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2010, 08:24:47 PM »

So.....Kaine is "allegedly" having an affair and has another baby on the way. Based on a landscapers word (and maybe more that we are not yet privy to) he has gotten custody of his daughter and a restraining order against his wife. Now he wants the wife out of the house that only HIS name is on anyways. His wife cannot even work out at her gym because that is HIS gym too and he may be there. She has been pulled away from her baby girl, yet she apparently is not a danger to James? At least I have not seen a restraining order for a stay away from him. She is probably guilty as sin and a complete psycopath, but it all just sounds too darn fishy!

I agree with you. As his wife she is entitled to half or a portion of the assets though correct?
Besides I would think it extremely odd that a judge would allow for TH to be thrown out onto the streets especially after all the craziness that is occuring. For that matter why didn't KH remain in his residence with the baby and force TH to move out at the point when he had obtained the RO?
Hinky imo.
That's what I was trying to figure out, why didn't he stay there with the baby, and she was forced to go elsewhere? The house is just in his name, so that doesn't make sense.

NRCG I think he left because they were going to do the sting..had that worked she would have been arrested then and there.  It didn't work, she wasn't arrested..so the RO came out.

I think LE probably advised him that it was in his best interest to move out for now.

Now I think by July 22nd she maybe in jail ..so she won't be homeless.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2010, 08:27:51 PM »

Good presser IMO.  Desiree came as close as she could to saying Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance ... without really saying it.  And to say that her "mother instincts" told her that the minute she got the phone call that he was missing ... tells me something was amiss beforehand.  And Kaine not answering what kind of relationship Terri had with Kyron spoke volumes I thought.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2010, 08:28:13 PM »

(Snipped)
OS

It seems to me, her removal should have been done when the RO was issued due to MFH, if it is in fact true.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2010, 08:30:07 PM »

(Snipped)

OS

So a divorce would leave her with nothing?  Insurance would leave her set for life?

Yes..except for the insurance money that would have gone to take care of Kyron...he may have had a separate policy in Kyron's name to pay for his expenses until he was 18 or through college..that is very standard today in divorce situations.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »

And now I know for certain that she flunked both polis ... not just speculation.  I'm off the fence for good .. she's guilty.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2010, 08:33:04 PM »

(Snipped)

OS

Yes..except for the insurance money that would have gone to take care of Kyron...he may have had a separate policy in Kyron's name to pay for his expenses until he was 18 or through college..that is very standard today in divorce situations.

Gypsy, I believe Kyron would have gone to his mother, Desiree...so Terri would have gotten everything else...still minus Kyron. Sad
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2010, 08:33:21 PM »

I believe she isn't allowed around James either, though I didn't see it in the documents released.

According to Michelle Sigona, James isn't named on the RO.  I have no link to confirm to you, I heard her say this on HLN either Jane or NG.  I encluded her link if anyone wishes to confirm it:)

http://www.michellesigona.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »

I agree with you. As his wife she is entitled to half or a portion of the assets though correct?
Besides I would think it extremely odd that a judge would allow for TH to be thrown out onto the streets especially after all the craziness that is occuring. For that matter why didn't KH remain in his residence with the baby and force TH to move out at the point when he had obtained the RO?
Hinky imo.
That's what I was trying to figure out, why didn't he stay there with the baby, and she was forced to go elsewhere? The house is just in his name, so that doesn't make sense.

NRCG I think he left because they were going to do the sting..had that worked she would have been arrested then and there.  It didn't work, she wasn't arrested..so the RO came out.

I think LE probably advised him that it was in his best interest to move out for now.

Now I think by July 22nd she maybe in jail ..so she won't be homeless.
Gypsy - that's a serious lol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2010, 08:36:51 PM »

And now I know for certain that she flunked both polis ... not just speculation.  I'm off the fence for good .. she's guilty.

This is not the face of a woman afraid because Kyron is missing.  This is the face of someone afraid someone will find out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »

He is very timid.  He does not leave his bedroom in the morning withut someone telling him it's okay to get out of bed.
I surely hope this was not worded that way, because if it isn't this is unusual. Can someone find this quoted from a source? Was this from Desiree or Terri?
Had enough rumors, only care about direct quotes.

It is in one of the family interviews.  I can't find it right now..but it was said.

I do not find that so strange - my oldest asked if he could get up in the morning and from his nap - and I never told him he could not get out of bed. Some kids are just very compliant and do not wish to break the rules - he is now 17 and pretty well adjusted.

My friend shared last night over dinner that her 5 year old grandson remains in bed when he awakes in the morning playing with toys/reading book until he hears movement in the house.  His seven year old sister on the other hand ... can be considered an alarm clock.  She's awake ... the household is awake.  LOL

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98051309.html

Desiree Young: "I know (Terri Horman) is lying"

By KATU News

Story Updated: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference she knows his stepmother, Terri Horman, is lying.

“I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:01 PM »

Did they say this in the presser? How do you know this?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:29 PM »

This is not the face of a woman afraid because Kyron is missing.  This is the face of someone afraid someone will find out.

I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.