April 19, 2024, 01:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209457 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2010, 09:43:31 PM »

Please relaize that I must to play devils advocate as it is necessary in investigations, so, I have big shoulders. I bodybuild. lol
Is it possible Terri has been set up?
If so who is to benefit if Terri is to blame in Kyron's disappearance?
We know marriage makes sure that assets are divided usually in divorce even if one keeps the title in their name.
The methodical thinkers do well at planning in advance. That is what they do all day every day.
Please note it is not my intention to hurt another. I will not accuse, especially based on emotion or personal bias. that is useless IMO. It is my intention to assure thinking is in a circular pattern and all emcompassing.
I want to know who else Kyron would have left the building with that he would have felt a reasonable decision to do so. Could/would a brother who is an uncle to Kyron assist in such a scheme to help his brother? Did Terri play any part in Kristian's arrest/conviction?

So you are looking for motive.  Well we haven't been shown that clearly yet.  I am sure that will come out in trial or at her arrest..to me her arrest is eminent.

I would say that a woman capable of planning a murder and thinking about it to the point of trying to hire a hit man is also capable of harming and planning a child's abduction.  That abduction could be to get back at the husband, it could be to get back to just having to care for herself and her daughter..and moving on freely to a new man.  Whatever her reasons hiring someone to murder your husband and having knowledge in the abduction of your stepson has no reasonable explanation in my mind.  She has lost touch with whatever humanity ever existed in her soul.

If she was so clean her attorney and herself would be screaming from the rafters..they aren't.  Instead her lawyer spent the weekend on the East Coast shopping photo deals for his client. Making sure he gets a big payday from the media.  That says it all.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2010, 09:45:17 PM »

Please relaize that I must to play devils advocate as it is necessary in investigations, so, I have big shoulders. I bodybuild. lol
Is it possible Terri has been set up? right - they even fooled LE and Terri since she's the one flunking polys
We know marriage makes sure that assets are divided usually in divorce even if one keeps the title in their name. HUH?  Not if he purchased the home prior to marriage, which he did
The methodical thinkers do well at planning in advance. That is what they do all day every day.
Please note it is not my intention to hurt another. I will not accuse, especially based on emotion or personal bias. that is useless IMO. It is my intention to assure thinking is in a circular pattern and all emcompassing.
I want to know who else Kyron would have left the building with that he would have felt a reasonable decision to do so. Could/would a brother who is an uncle to Kyron assist in such a scheme to help his brother? Did Terri play any part in Kristian's arrest/conviction?  We don't know how Kristian's arrest/conviction pertains.  I don't see how she (Terri) could have had anything to do with it though. 

My answers in red

http://www.divorcesource.com/info/divorcelaws/oregon.shtml

Property Distribution: Since Oregon is an "equitable distribution" state, the marital property shall be divided in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, but rather what is fair. The court will encourage the parties to reach a settlement on property and debt issues otherwise the court will declare the property award.

In dividing, awarding and distributing the real and personal property (or both) of the parties (or either of them) between the parties, or in making such property or any of it subject to a trust, and in fixing the amount and duration of the contribution one party is to make to the support of the other, the court shall not consider the fault, if any, of either of the parties in causing grounds for the annulment or dissolution of the marriage or for separation.

For the division or other disposition between the parties of the real or personal property, or both, of either or both of the parties as may be just and proper in all the circumstances. A retirement plan or pension or an interest therein shall be considered as property. The court shall consider the contribution of a spouse as a homemaker as a contribution to the acquisition of marital assets. There is a rebuttable presumption that both spouses have contributed equally to the acquisition of property during the marriage, whether such property is jointly or separately held. (Oregon Statutes - Volume 2 - Sections: 107.036, 107.105)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2010, 09:55:47 PM »

Rumor has it..............

In the Oregonlive comments sections, the Phyliss that Kaine is supposedly having an affair with, who he supposedly has been living with off and on for awhile, and supposedly fulltime after officially moving out on the 26th... who he supposedly works with at Intel...  is supposedly pregnant with Kaine's baby.   Once the divorce is final, Kaine will supposedly have live-in help with Kiara (and Kyron, if he's found alive and returned to him). 

If any/all of that is true, especially another baby, couldn't that cause Terri to suddenly up and go bat-chit crazy mad as a wet hen?  Would me.   

And likely dejavu for Desiree.  Who might go a lil bat-chit crazy of her own.  Perhaps trying for custody of Kyron in a round about way (like stealing him?) so yet another woman wouldn't be raising him? 

Just some food for thought.  Some rumors do have a way of being true. 
Guess time will tell on this one. 

OMG, what a mess if true. Supposedly living with off and on, your kidding, he is married, has a home, in his name only, which, I'm sorry, find that odd, and is what, going back and forth playing house? If true, I can see how that would set a person off, and of course not condoning anything Terri has done, but that would make any woman go a little crazy. And pregnant to boot, I really guess a lot of people don't know about birth control?
gee, now we have an idea why it was possibly so important that nobody from Intel spoke with the media. (insert eye rollin' smiley) 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

We know marriage makes sure that assets are divided usually in divorce even if one keeps the title in their name.
I want to know who else Kyron would have left the building with that he would have felt a reasonable decision to do so. Could/would a brother who is an uncle to Kyron assist in such a scheme to help his brother? Did Terri play any part in Kristian's arrest/conviction?

I guess I don't understand why someone would feel they need to play devil's advocate when even Tony said any reasonable thinking person could connect the dots from what LE has released so far.

I am also personally victim supportive.  It seems to me Desiree, Tony, Kaine, and the extended family of children are victims too in this disappearance of Kyron.  It is obvious they are hurting. 

I haven't seen that in Terri.

I am a behaviorist by the way..someone mentioned them earlier..my degree is in behavioral science..I got it in 1973 when it was a very new science.  I am 58 years old..I've seen a lot. 

I don't comprehend the need to play the antagonist during the investigation into the disappearance of Kryon. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: July 08, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »

Gypsy- I'm with you on this
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 08, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »

That is NO EXCUSE to disappear Kyron even if it is true.

True, IMO, none of it could justify disappearing Kyron. 

Of course I agree with this. It does make a bit more sense on why it would happen. IF true that Kaine is having an affair with a woman who is now pg, he is living on again, off again...Terri may have felt the other woman was a threat to this boy who she loved. Sort of like if I can't have him, I'll be damned if you can. This makes a bit more sense.

Sorry Kaine, not going to feel badly for you. YOu should have kept it in your pants long enough to divorce your wife, If true of course.

I can't believe how everyone is quick to believe this internet rumor about Kaine having an affair?  Maybe it's true, I don't know but it shouldn't have any bearing on the case.  If Terri did something to Kyron there is no excuse for it.

As I said Klaas I too don't think there is an excuse if she took Kyron or harming Kyron. You should know me better by now then to post this on my comment.  What I also said is if the rumor is true it makes it a bit easier to understand. What I may not have explained well enough is it helps to connect the two things together.

I also said if the rumor is true...IF..... I am not just believing the rumor.

Sorry Tracygirl, I didn't mean to pick on you.  Several have taken an unusual (in my opinion) hatred towards Kaine and I don't understand why. 

Thank you Klaas. I don't know if I don't like Kaine or not. If the rumor is true then I can tell you I don't like him. If it is not, then I have no opinion.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »

I know most people don't have any experience with restraining orders. Heck, we all pray we don't. As I said the other night - first one in gets to blab on and on and on about how horrible the other is. It's really true. If you make a statement to a judge - what's he or she to say? hey you're a liar?!? Doubtful. You can claim whatever you wish. You can claim she was writing love letters to the corpse of Mohammad Atta and the judge has to make a call - 99% the time - you will get your RO. These judges err on the side of caution, and let's remember, judges are elected.

Where I live they are called PFA's - Protection From Abuse. And believe it or not, I had to get one on a girlfriend on Easter, none the less. I was the only guy down there. All women and me. And boy did they want to know what happened. I have no idea what made this girl think she could hit me and I really don't know if she thought she was gonna get hit back or not, but she slugged me - I got my PFA and the police made sure she left the building, just like Elvis. Men are victims of domestic violence too, and it's under reported and not often talked about. Who wants to talk about a girl hitting you? It's not pleasant. Most of the time when a man is hit first - the fist will fly. I don't know too many guys that are gonna just walk away from that.

So, I understand this type of situation all too well. In my case it was real, with real violence, in Kaine's case - there is the perceived threat of violence. There's a difference there, in my opinion.
Wow, sorry that happened to you, and yes men are definitely victims of domestic violence, and I think a lot more than one might want to think there is. If all this is true about the other bimbo, and being pregnant, and Kaine going back and forth playing house, I'm not going to lie, I would make sure that I would get my revenge. BUT I sure wouldn't try to get someone to kill my husband or do something with a child, if indeed Terri did something to Kyron.
Hell hath no fury...  I'm with you, NoRose, I'd get my revenge but it wouldn't be either of those two things.  I'd probably clean the toilet with his toothbrush or hide just one of his only pair of dress shoes so he'd spend all morning wondering where in the heck he put the other one, or you know... something like that.  LOL
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 08, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »

Does SM have a "Gerber Life Insurance" on the baby?  I can not understand why her daughter was removed
with no proof of endangerment. There was no Hearing on the Baby's removable, no child protective services.

IMO, attempting to hire someone to murder your husband is reason enough to keep Kiara away from her as well. 

... and it is reason enough for LE to arrest and charge Terri with a crime.  IMO.

Janet

Yes, they need to arrest her if they believe this to be true. She committed a crime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 08, 2010, 10:08:32 PM »

If the rumor is true, then I think there is a good possibility she did kill Kyron. I think she would have buried him. Perhaps she didn't kill him and is keeping him somewhere so she will never lose him. Of course that is not how to go about it.

My message to Terri, step mom to step mom:

Terri if you are reading this, please admit to what you have done. This boy loved you, I know this because he called you mom. As a step mom I understand just what that means, especially since he has a relationship with his bio mom.  My step children call me by my first name or refer to me as their step mom, to them I am not mom, that was something special you have with Kyron. If he is no longer living please say where he is so he can be buried with dignity. Your daughter will need to visit her brother. She deserves to know where he is at.

If you are hiding him...Terri this is not how you go about this. Please lead the investigators to Kyron. I bet he is afraid and misses his family. He deserves to have a relationship with his family.

Tracygirl

You are able to reach out and appeal to Terri with love ... I cannot.  I am so angry.  I just want to scream at her her until the truth regarding her stepson is revealed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: July 08, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »

All fair and good questions, IMO, Peace.  While I certainly think that Terri was involved to some degree in Kyron having gone missing, I'm just not ready to throw her to the sharks... yet... until we know more facts.  I think it's fair to question everything and everyone in this case.  Including wondering if Terri has been set up.  We don't know and won't know until we start hearing from her and/or digging for more info/facts on the rest of em.  And even while I do not 'hate' Kaine, I do not think he's Mr Squeaky Clean nor Desiree Ms Innocent Angel.  Something is totally off in this case, a one sided slam dunk because Kaine 'says so', seems soooo wrong.  They can accuse, point fingers, blame, shame yada yada.. But until we find out if they are right, doesn't make Terri a murderer.  IMO. 

And I cannot believe I'm like defending HER right to have a voice in this.. cuz I do believe she has had much to do with disappearing him.  Yet from that point on, not so sure.  I would have totally sided with Kaine, except for the creepiness about him (and control issues) that has recently come to light.  I have to wonder how much this whole thing might just be about that. 

What do we know 'for sure' about this whole entire mess... other than the fact that Terri says she dropped him off about 8.45a.... the rest is what Kaine and others are saying... And we're supposed to just believe him cuz he 'says so'??  Ermmm nope, not good enuff for me. 

I think I'll just hop back on the fence and watch awhile again.  Hard to do and keep my mouth shut at the same time.  lol.  I'm not on either side, Kaine's or Terri's.  I'm for Kyron.  The poor lil dear. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 08, 2010, 10:13:02 PM »

Gypsy, as a a behaviorist then you know the words people use will cause a person to be compliant or not.  If we wish for terri to say where this boy is, then perhaps the public can stop the attacks and plea to her to fess up and say where he is. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »

If the rumor is true, then I think there is a good possibility she did kill Kyron. I think she would have buried him. Perhaps she didn't kill him and is keeping him somewhere so she will never lose him. Of course that is not how to go about it.

Terri if you are reading this, please admit to what you have done. This boy loved you, I know this because he called you mom. As a step mom I understand just what that means, especially since he has a relationship with his bio mom.  My step children call me by my first name or refer to me as their step mom, to them I am not mom, that was something special you have with Kyron. If he is no longer living please say where he is so he can be buried with dignity. Your daughter will need to visit her brother. She deserves to know where he is at.

If you are hiding him...Terri this is not how you go about this. Please lead the investigators to Kyron. I bet he is afraid and misses his family. He deserves to have a relationship with his family.

Tracygirl

You are able to reach out and appeal to Terri with love ... I cannot.  I am so angry.  I just want to scream at her her until the truth regarding her stepson is revealed.

Janet

My appeal is from great sadness, not love. I am angry but not just with terri, but with the whole lot. I think many people failed this little, shy, timid boy. Tonight my heart is heavy. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #952 on: July 08, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

http://www.katu.com/home/video/98077594.html

think this is the full news conference that someone wanted.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 08, 2010, 10:22:30 PM »

Isn't it great to be able to personally edit peoples posts in red when you don't like their content or it isn't consistent with ones point of view how intimidating is that when one may not share your opinion.

Guilt or innocence I can't say for sure but I refuse to misinterpret what little is available for public perusal, plenty of time to vilify this person if she is arrested and charged. This should be about Kyron instead the thread is about anything but!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 08, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »

Tracygirl

Janet

My appeal is from great sadness, not love. I am angry but not just with terri, but with the whole lot. I think many people failed this little, shy, timid boy. Tonight my heart is heavy. 

BIG HUG

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 08, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

I guess I don't understand why someone would feel they need to play devil's advocate when even Tony said any reasonable thinking person could connect the dots from what LE has released so far.

I am also personally victim supportive.  It seems to me Desiree, Tony, Kaine, and the extended family of children are victims too in this disappearance of Kyron.  It is obvious they are hurting. 

I haven't seen that in Terri.

I am a behaviorist by the way..someone mentioned them earlier..my degree is in behavioral science..I got it in 1973 when it was a very new science.  I am 58 years old..I've seen a lot. 

I don't comprehend the need to play the antagonist during the investigation into the disappearance of Kryon. 
Gypsy,
I don't think it's fair to attack a poster who says that she/he is playing devil's advocate.  Also, who is Tony that so much weight should be given to what he says?  He's a cop, to me he should have been looked at thoroughly not just blindly believed because he said so.
There's room for everyone here in this discussion. JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: July 08, 2010, 10:31:07 PM »

Same could be said about the Land Scaper, he tells the police this and everyone believes him?  This whole case is out of control, I blame LE in this town they have allowed this to turn into a circus, they tell Kaine and Desiree she failed both tests?  Well no one really knows for sure because they (LE) wont own up to any facts, I said it the other night certain statements made by Desiree are written by LE or a psychologist for LE, they need to put up or shut up.  A little boy is missing, pray he is only stashed away somewhere, and this family is acting poorly with the aid of LE.  I agree with an earlier poster, why didn't LE throw her(Terri) out of the damn house make a statement, because all they have is the word of this Land Scaper, thought maybe they had emails or something, but don't think so after the RO was released.
This is going down the road of poor litte Haleigh Cummings.  JMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I agree, d in texas!  Seems that Terri is being tried and convicted all based on hearsay of others, first her family, then the landscaper.  Maybe they are all right.  But what if one or more of them have an agenda and just tossing her under the bus?  I think you have it right, this whole case is outta control, and LE has allowed it, encouraged it, participated in it. 
I just wanna ask them this..... show us the evidence.  Even one tiny smidgen of evidence.  Seems to me if they had any, they would have made an arrest long ago.   

We've learned some things in other cases, one thing is that LE won't tell even the person taking the poly if they've passed.  Neither does the one giving the poly.  Yet we hear folks say, "I passed it!".. Heck even Misty said that in HaLeigh's case, how many times?  LOL  And the crowd groans....

So when I hear Kaine saying that Terri didn't pass either of her polys, but 'they passed theirs with flying colors'... I just have to roll my eyes, cuz IMO that's a good guess on their part.  As much as I don't like Terri, she 'could have' needed a second poly because LE had new info from those questionaires and wanted to ask her completely new questions.  We don't know. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 08, 2010, 10:32:17 PM »

Isn't it great to be able to personally edit peoples posts in red when you don't like their content or it isn't consistent with ones point of view how intimidating is that when one may not share your opinion.  All I did was added my opinion in red.

Guilt or innocence I can't say for sure but I refuse to misinterpret what little is available for public perusal, plenty of time to vilify this person if she is arrested and charged. This should be about Kyron instead the thread is about anything but!!! 

Miki - I didn't edit her post any more than I edited this one.  I quoted then responded in the quote.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 08, 2010, 10:34:08 PM »

Awww thanks Janet, how sweet of you to offer me a hug. Right now I wish little kyron was with his mommy...

This is my new theory, take it or leave it, believe it or not. But I think Terri was in a state of desperation, anger, hatred, betrayal and from that her motive is fear. She feared she was losing everything. She loved Kyron as he did her. As the step mom she would have no ties to him and no legal grounds. I hope she just hid him away, but I really do now feel she could have killed this child. Not as a if I can't have him, then no one can, but as a I can't stand the thought of being without him so let me do to you what you want to do to me. What is the saddest part about this is, all the people around her didn't see the signs. We all saw it in her pics and we didn't know her. Was no one paying attention? So that is my newest guess.  I really feel if the public appealled to her love for Kyron then perhaps she will break, but who am I. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 08, 2010, 10:36:38 PM »

Awww thanks Janet, how sweet of you to offer me a hug. Right now I wish little kyron was with his mommy...

This is my new theory, take it or leave it, believe it or not. But I think Terri was in a state of desperation, anger, hatred, betrayal and from that her motive is fear. She feared she was losing everything. She loved Kyron as he did her. As the step mom she would have no ties to him and no legal grounds. I hope she just hid him away, but I really do now feel she could have killed this child. Not as a if I can't have him, then no one can, but as a I can't stand the thought of being without him so let me do to you what you want to do to me. What is the saddest part about this is, all the people around her didn't see the signs. We all saw it in her pics and we didn't know her. Was no one paying attention? So that is my newest guess.  I really feel if the public appealled to her love for Kyron then perhaps she will break, but who am I. 

I hope she just hid him away too.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.