March 29, 2024, 12:44:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 208149 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 30, 2010, 03:37:31 PM »

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:52:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »

According to one of our Monkey's (Not sure who tracked this down exactly (Big thank you to that person) but from what I found it does match up.)

Jim Kelley lives at this address:
18212 NW 6th Ave, Portland OR 97231

OK, so if that's true then maybe this is the location?  Can't tell if that's a train track.  There is a large forest area and I'm sure has been searched:

Absolutely right, Klaas. Train tracks indeed.

I looked up the address in Google Earth and spun it around to see if we could get a better view and see if there is a trail.  Near the tracks, I think I see something that could be a dirt trail.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:08:42 PM »

in relation to sauvie island... and that is the burlington northern RR and it goes to sauvie... probably loads on barges there. ???
18212 6TH PORTLAND, OR
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/doubledeck/kyron%20horman/kyrontopokelley2.jpg

About 4-5 miles to the bridge to Sauvie Island.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 07:16:49 PM »

Michael P. Harney has been arrested for assault in the state of OR.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 07:19:52 PM »

the right james kelley info is posted in who is who... so everyone will know which one we are looking for info on... have his birthdate, middle name is macajah, and he was born in tx, his parents are there too..

still digging on him now. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 07:20:35 PM »

can someone please link me to that.. so I can cross reference info from the docs?

To find me:
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 07:21:05 PM »

Bringing this over, my thoughts and opinions are not important but I think the comments made on TH's facebook are.

Hi everyone,

The RO makes sense now, not sure I am buying all that has been reported but time will tell, seen too many rumors over time, will wait for LE to arrest TH for murder for hire.

Comments under Kyron's project:

TH posted:

Kyron's Red Eyed Tree Frog Diorama for a school project. The "water" is FLARP - a noisy silly putty of sorts but bodes well for this kind of project since it holds it's form and doesn't dry out too quickly.

Added June 1

Pamela Murray
THAT is amazing ... tell hium Good Job ... Looks so professional.
June 1 at 1:42pm · Flag

Nicole Benthin
wooow that is awesome!
June 1 at 5:39pm · Flag

Carol Moulton
Kyron, I am so impressed and Mom says you did it all yourself with just some suggestions from her!
June 1 at 8:33pm · Flag

Kari Ramadorai
Oh WOW! his is great. What a good job!
June 2 at 7:36pm · Flag

Joyce A Brown
That is very beautiful you did a great job.
June 7 at 1:51pm · Flag
~~~~~~~~~
TH posted:
Kyron's Red Eyed Tree Frog Diorama for school. He did the whole thing himself - I just gave him verbal instructions. Smile

Added June 1
~~~~~~~~~
TH posted:
The amazing Red Eyed Tree Frog! I helped him with this a little bit - mostly laminating.

Added June 4

TH also posted a pic of another child Kurtis's project, while it is really nice, Kyron's is outstanding, and IMO TH is very proud of his work.

Also in the pics at bowling, Kryon has a very large tan colored shirt on, IMO he likes large baggy shirts.

I am not getting it, on or around June 1st, this "family" is out bowling, well the pics were posted in the June 2010 album, might have been earlier and a few days later this child goes missing.

All appearances in pics anyway, shows a close family. What the hell happened in possibly (if the pics were taken on June 1st) 72 hrs?????????

I agree about Teri in the presser, seemed really strange IMO. But I just can't make the leap at this time. Guess I am a fence sitter so to speak.

I know Teri is considered the SM, but I consider her the nurturing mother having been with Kyron since infancy, good bad or otherwise. He is in a split 2/3 grade class, him being 2nd, which tells me he is in the top of his 2nd grade and worked hard with help from his family. This IMO doesn't happen without a dedicated family helping.

This is just awful, where is this precious little boy? Please someone speak up and bring him home NOW.

Well these are my thoughts and opinions at this time, might change tomorrow.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 07:21:22 PM »

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 07:22:35 PM »

Someone has a Theory and it a good one!

(This is not me by the way)

Karen says:

My theory is that Terri found someone to kill Kaine, and in order to pay off the hit man she had Kyron kidnapped for ransom.

July 5, 6:08 PM

http://www.examiner.com/x-50504-Plano-Online-Learning-Examiner~y2010m7d5-The-strange-disappearance-of-Kyron-Horman

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »

I can't find a train schedule any luck with anyone else? Perhaps these sighting coincided with the schedule of passing trains somehow although I am getting a bit lost in the details.. If we can find out when it visits Sauvie island, could be a person hopped on  and planned on meeting this waiting person to take Kyron to???? Maybe she/he was waiting for an all clear to meet up with the train? She was going to exit with Kyron and meet the person somehow and then they were going to hitch a ride? Is there a depot right around there? This isn't making much sense to me right now. hmmm I suppose they could have just taken a car, why a train.
I am interested in learning about this river. I don't see it on the map so not sure how big it is. Maybe a little paddle boat?

also DD do you have a map of the bunkers in the area? I think you had one for Lindseys thread? Just wondering.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »

Monkey's - Do you know about http://www.netdetective.com/? 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14260062

Originally Posted by SmokeyAnn 

According to my netdetective program she (Terri) was also arrested in 2008 for an uncontrolled burning of some substance without a permit. snip...

snip

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14260062

Hi seahorse Smile

I posted Terri's record in the legal docs thread. Here it is for your convenience:

Thank-you, Titch,

Was SM adopted at the age of Three years old?  T.Y.

Hope I'm doing this right...

As far as I can tell, she was adopted November 27, 1970 according to her adoption search. I'm attaching it for you here:

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »

is that the guy from the facebook?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »

I can't find a train schedule any luck with anyone else? Perhaps these sighting coincided with the schedule of passing trains somehow although I am getting a bit lost in the details.. If we can find out when it visits Sauvie island, could be a person hopped on  and planned on meeting this waiting person to take Kyron to???? Maybe she/he was waiting for an all clear to meet up with the train? She was going to exit with Kyron and meet the person somehow and then they were going to hitch a ride? Is there a depot right around there? This isn't making much sense to me right now. hmmm I suppose they could have just taken a car, why a train.
I am interested in learning about this river. I don't see it on the map so not sure how big it is. Maybe a little paddle boat?

also DD do you have a map of the bunkers in the area? I think you had one for Lindseys thread? Just wondering.

Isn't there a U.S. rails schedule somewhere? I came across it when Haleigh Cummings first went missing...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 07:28:22 PM »

I am speechless!

Janet

++++++++

Missing Child - Kyron Horman, 7
Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 07:28:29 PM »

my bunker info in lindsey case came from locals and one of the searchers. 
I do have some old maps that show mine shafts and tailing piles etc... but I'll have to wait til husband has time to pull them up, they come out of his geological databases. 

I found the mcCarthy river on an old topo map.  I'll try to figure out how big it is... did you google mccarthy river, portland oregon... ??? try that, if you can't find anything, I'll try to get to it.

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 07:30:05 PM »

Thank-you, Titch,

Is SM the only Child?

T.Y.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 07:30:08 PM »

is that the guy from the facebook?

yes it is... I'll try to get to his info soon

To find me:
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »

Custody Number
01   Admission Number
01   Offense Number
01   Court Case Number
86C21081
County Code
MARI   Crime Abbreviation
ASSA IV   Crime Class
AM   Offense Severity
Sent guidelines Ind
N   Crime Description
ASSAULT IV

Sentences

Custody Number
01   Admission Number
01   Offense Number
01   Sentence Number
Sentence Type
P   Termination Code
ADMB   Termination Date
Apr 28 1989   Sentence Length Years
Sentence Length Months
000   Sentence Length Days
000   Sentence Begin Date
Dec 29 1986   PPS Sentence Length Years
PPS Sentence Length Months
000   PPS Sentence Length Days
000   PPS Begin Date
0 0000

Admissions

Custody Number
01   Admission Number
01   Admission Location
MARI   Admission Date
Dec 29 1986
Previous Offender Status

none found   Admission From Location
MARI   Current Status
PROBATION   Release Date
Apr 28 1989
Release Reason
BNPB   Violation Type
Release to Location

Custody Cycles

Custody Number
01   Custody Date
Dec 29 1986   Custody Type
C   Custody From
MARI
Discharge Date
Apr 28 1989   Discharge Type
BNPB
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »

the right james kelley info is posted in who is who... so everyone will know which one we are looking for info on... have his birthdate, middle name is macajah, and he was born in tx, his parents are there too..

Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare.

http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »

Do we have a birthday for James Kelley?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.