April 30, 2024, 03:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209967 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Kyron's Parents Pass Polygraph Test

KGW News
7/06/2010

{Sorry, I can't get the article to c & p}

So that debunks those who wanted to know why Kaine hadn't taken a polygraph.  So Kaine, Desiree and her husband have all passed polys according to this article.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2010, 05:28:48 PM »

Sorry about the comment earlier as to whether the pic looked like someone else. I certainly don't want an innocent bystander to be brought into this drama. I just thought the one comment was weird, but the media has mixed up about every story out there. Thanks for the heads up Klaas it will be nice to have the new server. For that I am grateful! I don't know who is guilty or not in this as an arrest has not been made. So yes there are the ifs as to whether Terri or Kaine lied, and the ifs as to whether Terri tried to hire a landscaper to commit murder. Being honest says alot about a person. Especially When it comes to the welfare of a child. I brought up earlier a bit on sources, and I may be wrong so feel free to correct. From my understanding a source is someone that has inside info. and leaks it to the media etc. They are highly protected as the journalist wants the source to trust them for future use etc. Hence you hear about journalists not divulging their sources. I am not saying all are accurate, but these sources lead me to believe that there is some dishonesty re: Terri.  I have not said that Kaine is dishonest because the media has not lead us to believe that he is. I think that is why everyone is so apt to look at Terri less favorably than Kaine. Terri could quash all of these speculations by simply making a statement and revealing her alibi.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

KGW News
7/06/2010

So that debunks those who wanted to know why Kaine hadn't taken a polygraph.  So Kaine, Desiree and her husband have all passed polys according to this article.

Klaas

I believe that Terri is the only family member who is behind the disappearance of her stepson but ... I do not know her motivation.  I am clinging to the hope that the motivation was to protect Kyron.  This implies that he was not harmed.

Again ... has any "sources" revealed if Tanner's stepmother has been questioned ... the stepmother who resided on Sauvie Island until following the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »

KGW News
7/06/2010

It looks like they jumped to that conclusion to me. They were referring to the questions fielded through email listed here: http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

And the last question is:

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

I see nothing about "passing" and I am not convinced that LE actually tells people they "passed" when they do.

JMO.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »

Justin case anybody needs this info, James moved to Roseburg in JANUARY as per Angela's public FB a/c. I posted this in the legal docs thread bc I didn;t know where to put it & thought it could help establish a timeline. If what the landscaper said is true, then this was around 6 months ago that James moved out. What would prompt Terri to be so mad that she'd seek to enlist someone to take out Kaine other than the fact that her boy is gone around 6 months ago? Could this be a case of you got rid of my son, now I'll get rid of YOUR son? According to Angela, he was in Roseburg beginning of this year.

Link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Snapshot:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »

KGW News
7/06/2010

Klaas

I believe that Terri is the only family member who is behind the disappearance of her stepson but ... I do not know her motivation.  I am clinging to the hope that the motivation was to protect Kyron.  This implies that he was not harmed.

Again ... has any "sources" revealed if Tanner's stepmother has been questioned ... the stepmother who resided on Sauvie Island until following the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

I hope you're right Janet.

I haven't read anything about Ann Pumala being questioned and I wonder that as well.  Blink also wondered about the Pumala's:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/#more-4019
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2010, 05:45:11 PM »

KGW News
7/06/2010

Thanks Scandi

Janet

+++++++

Kyron's parents passed polygraph tests
by Frank Mungeam and Teresa Blackman, kgw.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Updated today at 1:47 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that Kyron Horman's parents and step-father all passed polygraph tests conducted by police during the investigation into the boy's disappearance, according to a reliable source.

In a lengthy statement Monday evening, the parents of Kyron Horman answered a number of questions submitted via the media about their seven-year-old son's disappearance and the investigation.

In that statement, Desiree Young, Tony Young and Kaine Horman said they had all taken lie-detector tests and Tuesday a reliable source told KGW police had no reason to believe any of them were lying, after studying the polygraph results.

Kyron has been missing for more than a month now.

"We remain hopeful because we haven't been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn't still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us," their statement also said.

READ: Complete family statement, 7/5

KGW previously learned that Terri Moulton Horman, Kaine's estranged wife and Kyron's step-mother, had taken at least two lie-detector tests and the source said that police believe she was withholding information.

Desiree and Kaine declined to comment on reports Sunday that Kaine had been told by investigators that Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill him. Kaine moved out of the house with his young daughter and filed for a divorce and restraining order against Terri shortly after he was reportedly informed of the plot.

In the latest statement, Kyron's parents also reiterated their claim that Terri has not been cooperating fully with investigators.

"Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating," the statement read. "We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible."

However, Kyron's parents emphasized they did not want the focus to shift to Terri.

"Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone's minds because we have a better chance of finding him," they said. "So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2010, 05:47:09 PM »

Justin case anybody needs this info, James moved to Roseburg in JANUARY as per Angela's public FB a/c. I posted this in the legal docs thread bc I didn;t know where to put it & thought it could help establish a timeline. If what the landscaper said is true, then this was around 6 months ago that James moved out. What would prompt Terri to be so mad that she'd seek to enlist someone to take out Kaine other than the fact that her boy is gone around 6 months ago? Could this be a case of you got rid of my son, now I'll get rid of YOUR son? According to Angela, he was in Roseburg beginning of this year.

Link:

Snapshot:

I have from the beginning thought that is what set Terri off, her son leaving the house.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »

Link:

Snapshot:

I have from the beginning thought that is what set Terri off, her son leaving the house.

Me, too
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 06, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »

landscaper demanding $10,000 from Terri was at the instigation of LE and an undercover officer was also present. When Terri did not participate in discussions,
IMO she can't be arrested she didin't give him any money it was hear say

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 06, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »

Link:

Snapshot:

This photo of James training the colt was uploaded to facebook February 24, 2010.  Just more evidence that James was indeed at his dads likely January 2010.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »

Janet

If TH is behind his disappearance and it was to keep Kyron safe, wouldn't she be producing him about now?  That's what's holding me up on this.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »

Report: Terri Horman's 9-1-1 Call Made During Police Sting

Last Update: 2:23 pm 

Terri Moulton Horman The crime-watch Web network "Blink On Crime" published new accusations Tuesday which further point to Terri Moulton Horman's alleged role in hiring hiring a hit-man to kill her husband.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Report-Terri-Hormans-9-1-1-Call-Made-During/8Ty_yXSnaki3AjENKqNlTA.cspx

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #313 on: July 06, 2010, 05:57:42 PM »

landscaper demanding $10,000 from Terri was at the instigation of LE and an undercover officer was also present. When Terri did not participate in discussions,
Yes, and she figured it out real fast when that was happening. I think pretty much anyone would have.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 06, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »

Tich

James' father claims in the following interview that James left the Horman home in March.

It would be interesting to know the reason that James would leave to lives with his grandparents prior to the end of the school term.  This implies to me that it was more than slipping grades and butting heads with Kaine.  Those are issue that many parents have with teenagers and ... leaving the home is not an option.

Janet

++++++

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »

Terri had called the police apparently when this landscaper person approached her to demand 10,000 as payment...Isn't he sort of implicating himself with this statement? Isn't he sort of saying he did something to receive 10 grand? It seems fair to consider the different reactions a person can have to this.

A person guilty, I would think would say, hush, don't be so loud..I will get you the money as soon as I can. Have you seen what has been going on lately? Everyone is watching and if you don't want to get arrested, shut the hell up.

Or I suppose a guilty person covering would say, what are you talking about, get out of here before I call the police. You are crazy and I have no idea what you are talking about. I would think the guilty person would just walk away or go into the house and then try to tell everyone around them that this person is just looking for attention and shrug it off. They wouldn't call the police who are already looking at you because this person could implicate you into what you are trying to get away with.

I would think a person who is not guilty would actually call the police, identify the person, give the license plate because in doing so is not going to implicate them. She called 911, that to me says alot.

You all don't have to agree with me, that is ok. We all bring our ideas to the table.

I tend to agree with you, also I wonder if he wasn't possibly trying to extort her for $$ to keep quiet about the affair. So many possibilities in this case that I am looking for Valium Kitty

LOL~Thanks, this case is by far one of the weirdest I have ever followed.......when will I learn (bangs head) and on top of that I'm trying to learn everything I can about the oil spill reprecussions and relief wells. Maybe I'll take more than one out of that bottle Klaas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »

Yes, and she figured it out real fast when that was happening. I think pretty much anyone would have.

I agree no rose.

Janet

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

I agree with you. I am also wondering if it is at all possible that the landscaper that has come forward more recently might possibly know the one who says that TH had approached him about a MFH.
Are they friends or relatives etc...
I'd sure want to rule that out also.

The fact that the landscaper came forward AFTER, as in months after, he alleges that TH asked him about doing a MFH type of thing is just not sitting well with me.

jmo

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2010, 06:00:18 PM »

I agree no rose.

Janet
I second the notion.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2010, 06:02:37 PM »

Just thinking out loud… I decide I want to kill my hubby, so I come to the conclusion I will place an ad seeking a landscaper since everyone knows landscapers will murder a husband if a woman is pissed  about their husband having an affair.  I mean Terri reportedly told the guy the affair hurt her. That’s enough right? Well, maybe back in the day when I was a real temptress seduction would have worked….but now, I’m a little uh, less of a temptress since I had a baby only 12 months ago, and between no sleep, and nursing every couple of hours, I’m feeling reaaaaallly sexy, especially the days when I don’t get time to shower until mid-afternoon.  Maybe I can just go to the local bar and find a drunk or addict and promise him a big bag of crack and he’ll do it, na, crack addict will be sloppy, landscapers are neat, they’ll do a neat job and clean up well after.  So, I ask one, if he isn’t game, I’ll ask another, eventually one of these landscapers has to say yes, I mean it’s just inherent of the trade right?
Sorry, had to lighten it up. I may be able to make more sense of this if he began as her lover, but reportedly, she placed an ad, that another man also responded to who she also asked to murder her hubby. That takes much less than average intelligence to plan out.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.