April 27, 2024, 02:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209848 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 07, 2010, 09:55:33 PM »

Good evening all.

I am considering a new theory. First, I would like to say I do not believe that Terri was trying to have Kaine killed. But I think I may have implied that before. I certainly don't think she was having an affair with landscaper number one.

My new theory - IF TERRI DID THIS - is resentment toward Desiree and not Kaine. I have a feeling that maybe we have all been looking at the wrong person whom she may have had a serious pathological dislike.

BTW - this is the first theory I have actually posted. And although I think there is a chance that an unknown pedophile took advantage of the lax system at Skyline - I feel there is a chance that we have possibly misread the anger that manifested in Terri toward Desiree. We may have read that as anger toward Kaine.

Rob, I'm listening to Blink on the Dana show & she admitted to the investigators that she in fact had a relationship with this guy - the landscaper.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: July 07, 2010, 09:55:58 PM »

Good evening all.

I am considering a new theory. First, I would like to say I do not believe that Terri was trying to have Kaine killed. But I think I may have implied that before. I certainly don't think she was having an affair with landscaper number one.

My new theory - IF TERRI DID THIS - is resentment toward Desiree and not Kaine. I have a feeling that maybe we have all been looking at the wrong person whom she may have had a serious pathological dislike.

BTW - this is the first theory I have actually posted. And although I think there is a chance that an unknown pedophile took advantage of the lax system at Skyline - I feel there is a chance that we have possibly misread the anger that manifested in Terri toward Desiree. We may have read that as anger toward Kaine.
Towards Desiree, Kaine, and the girlfriend if indeed Kaine had a girlfriend. She strikes me as a woman that was falling apart and losing everything, and when you get like that sometimes you get real desperate, some people just get depressed, some people get depressed, paranoid and do crazy things. IMO, she was a woman that wanted to hurt people real bad, for whatever her reasons were, and if she is responsible for what happened to Kyron, she succeeded.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »

My personal opinion is that Desiree filed for divorce bc she found out Kaine was cheating on her with Terri. I haven't found anything at all to support this idea, but I still feel that's the biggest reason for their split. I think that's why Desiree was adamant when she said she wasn't friends with Terri prior to her divorce from Kaine. It's just a feeling, don't take my word for it bc I can't validate it.

Some interesting info:
(Re Terri & Richard Ecker)
"The couple relocated to Beaverton in 2001 and separated that year, and their divorce became final in 2002."

(Re Desiree & Kaine Horman):
"But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure."

Now, where did Kaine & Desiree live at that point? Wasn't it Beaverton? Isn't funny how the article states Terri & Desiree were friends yet Desiree shuts that down during a televised interview in which she specifically says no they were not friends.

So, when I look at this snip, I realize that everyone's thinking that Terri moved to the Portland house to help take care of Kyron, but keep in mind they had only recently purchased that house. I think Kaine was still living in Beaverton (I think):
"Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help."

It's my personal belief that Terri is a husband stealer. There, I said it. I believe they started their affair in Beaverton. I think Terri held a grudge against Kaine. I believe the story of the threat from 6 months ago. I think the landscaper has a history but I also don't think he took her seriously when she first suggested it. I think Terri was involved at one point with this dude but she was only using him then he figured it out & called it off. I think if the hit on Kaine would have been taken seriously, he wouldn't be here right now & Kyron would be with Desiree & Terri would have everything that was left, including policies. I think if Kyron hadn't gone missing, the landscaper wouldn;t have said anything.

I haven't quite put my finger on Kaine yet. Something seems off with him. People tend to think he's controlling & yada yada but I've seen so many people like him over the years & just about all of them had analytical minds, are engineers, detectives, accountants (careers that suit their minds) - very anal, precise, things have to be a certain way - doesn't make them bad. Sort of like a perfectionist - hell, I'd rather have an accountant that's a perfectionist than one that's not & just does things the easy way. With my personality, I'd have to knock somebody out if they tried to control me, but seriously, it doesn't mean they're a horrible person. Still, it seems like he's just not on the up & up & appears to be hiding something. Something more than just an affair. I swear I'm gonna find out...

I forgot to provide the link, so here it is:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 07, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »

IMO this is the face of someone hiding something bad

It's getting harder for me to hold out hope for Kyron. Sad
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 07, 2010, 10:01:09 PM »

Klaas, Sad
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 07, 2010, 10:04:46 PM »

This is the picture I am talking about the difference from then to now....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

Yes, she looks much better in that picture, I agree. And I am willing to bet that was taken around Nov or December last year.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

Yes, she looks much better in that picture, I agree. And I am willing to bet that was taken around Nov or December last year.

I think longer ago than that.  Look how young Kiara looks. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2010, 10:10:36 PM »

Blink was great.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »

So there were three 911 calls.

I wonder if they will release those as well now that the RO does not have to be sealed.

I think we will glean quite a bit from them when we get access to them.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »

Good evening all.

Rob, I'm listening to Blink on the Dana show & she admitted to the investigators that she in fact had a relationship with this guy - the landscaper.

She admitted = Terri admitted that she had an affair with the landscaper dude. The way I typed it made it look like Blink admitted. (I'm smacking myself on my forehead)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2010, 10:16:07 PM »

I think longer ago than that.  Look how young Kiara looks. 

In November, she'd have been 11 months old. (Born 12-8-2008)

Maybe you're right. Been a while since I had an 11 month old baby. Wink

But it wasn't that long ago when that picture was taken, IMO.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:08 PM »

I don't like these three persons. I don't like the way things have been reported, first it's black then it's white kind of thing.
She called 911 twice because some guys ( I guess one of them was the undercover cop guy) were asking her for money and they were threatening to her.
Seems like Terri gave up alot to be Kyron's step Mom. She did the weekly grunge work with him, looked after Kaine, Kyron and Kiara, ran the house, and then, if she found out if Kaine was having an affair she might have become really resentful. I wonder if Kaine was the kind of guy who worked alot of O/T hours ( wink wink ) and just left the kids and the house to Terri to sort out ? She would get child support for Kiara, but the house was in his name. Gee, I'd like to hire a landscaper on Terri's behalf right now.  I'll put an ad in the newspaper for a lawn service guy and secretly put a subliminal message in there. Mow the grass, do you have a gun  ? need money, kill my husband.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »

Good evening all.

Thank you Titch - so I guess, and that's all this would be - is Terri didn't actually lie to investigators, and may have not failed a polygraph. If Terri is admitting all this - well, it's hard to imagine she is not cooperating. Didn't Desiree state that yesterday? I think so - it was link on Fox News. So, I guess Kaine's daily updates are not all telling or maybe they only tell him what they want. He stated himself that he is updated daily or as needed in his email.

I think I'll wait for a major news network to break this revelation also. Only Blink, to my knowledge, has called this an affair. And if it is or was - more kudos to blink.

Still waiting for that imminent arrest in the Morgan Harrington case. Just saying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2010, 10:26:37 PM »

Good evening all.

Thank you Titch - so I guess, and that's all this would be - is Terri didn't actually lie to investigators, and may have not failed a polygraph. If Terri is admitting all this - well, it's hard to imagine she is not cooperating. Didn't Desiree state that yesterday? I think so - it was link on Fox News. So, I guess Kaine's daily updates are not all telling or maybe they only tell him what they want. He stated himself that he is updated daily or as needed in his email.

I think I'll wait for a major news network to break this revelation also. Only Blink, to my knowledge, has called this an affair. And if it is or was - more kudos to blink.

Still waiting for that imminent arrest in the Morgan Harrington case. Just saying.

Re your note - Yeah, me too. ]Very sad. Lives lost, completely unnecessary, had all the potential in the world to be those "kinds of people" that just make a "difference" by breathing the same air we do. Makes me sick!

I still want to know more about Kaine. It really bugs me, like something eating at the back of your neck & you can't get rid of it. Something just seems off.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: July 07, 2010, 10:32:05 PM »

Me too Klaas.....Too much time has passed for him to be with someone, and no one coming forward...I feel sick....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 07, 2010, 10:36:51 PM »

I didn't hear the entire show.  I came in in the middle with the man who helps border guards on the Mexican border and actually saves lives of illegal aliens..  I think he is a brave man for voluntarily getting involved in that extremely dangerous situation..  Then there was an interesting discussion about a murder in Alabama but I knew nothing about it before then.

Blink was a different story.  She was really well informed and well-spoken.  She feels that something will happen very soon.  She confirmed that Terri was having an affair with the landscaper.  Terri's "Lifestyle" was the reason for the second polygraph.  LE thought she was deceptive about it.  She refused the second and it wasn't clear whether she actually started it (I had to leave for a couple minutes) or didn't do it at all, her reason being on the advice of her attorney. 

No one can be forced to take an LDT.  It has to be voluntary, so if LE wanted all of the employees at the school to take one, they could refuse or not.  Blink didn't say that.  I did.

Blink mentioned a photo of Kyron's glasses and the photo of him without glasses.  She indicated it is quite certain that the glasses are Kyron's.

It was clear that both Blink and Dana Pretzer were not hopeful about Kyron's fate. 

And whoever said that Ann Rule is one of their heroes, well, she's one of mine too.  I had a short email episode with her about a minor error in one of her books.  She was very gracious and had already caught it and said it would be corrected in future printings.  I never read fiction and she is the only true-crime writer I read.

Blink thinks (And she is well connected) that Kyron's disappearance is a direct result of Terri's lifestyle. 

I guess we will all find out the truth soon.  I hope so.

I was impressed with the radio show and I don't impress easily. In fact, hardly ever.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 07, 2010, 10:41:03 PM »

Good evening all.

Re your note - Yeah, me too. ]Very sad. Lives lost, completely unnecessary, had all the potential in the world to be those "kinds of people" that just make a "difference" by breathing the same air we do. Makes me sick!

I still want to know more about Kaine. It really bugs me, like something eating at the back of your neck & you can't get rid of it. Something just seems off.

Titch, we're all wrong at times. A reporter from the Orlando Sentinel Times that I have known since Jenn Kesse's case told me flat out that there were bones found the the St John's River. And I posted that. No one likes to have their rep hammered, but it happens. And we moved on and try to make up for the false info we get.

Kaine's info is on lock down. Only because the police have their focus. I can't even begin to tell you how many times the police have been wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »

Babybear - Dana is a cop in "real life" and he has a great radio voice and is an excellent interviewer.  Dana let's people talk.  He also manages to get some high profile and great guests for his show.

Blink is always great too and is very well connected.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »

If I understood correctly, she hired the lawyer AFTER it was announced that she took the second polygraph.

So, I'm not getting that she refused the second based on advice by her attorney.

Which is correct?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.