April 28, 2024, 04:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222636 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2010, 02:06:28 PM »

Last night someone wanted to know where I got the information from that Kyron was very timid and would not even get out of his bed in the morning while living with Terri and Kaine.

Here is the raw interview I heard that on.it is long..20 minutes and that part of the interview comes in the last 6minutes.

What I find interesting re-watching this now..it appears from their body language that Kaine and Desiree may have just found out from the detectives about some of the issues involving the restraining order.  The date on this interview is June 25th.

Notice Kaine is shaking his head no the whole time he is speaking about Terri being cooperative with LE.  He is saying one thing with his words..another with his body.
Everytime Terri's name is mentioned Desiree stiffens and puts her head up..jaw jutting out.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

As always just my opinion.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2010, 02:10:16 PM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.

Klaas it is a good idea to write down the meds and dosages to keep in your wallet. If something was to happen while out in public or away from home, you will have that information for the ER.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »

Last night someone wanted to know where I got the information from that Kyron was very timid and would not even get out of his bed in the morning while living with Terri and Kaine.

Here is the raw interview I heard that on.it is long..20 minutes and that part of the interview comes in the last 6minutes.

What I find interesting re-watching this now..it appears from their body language that Kaine and Desiree may have just found out from the detectives about some of the issues involving the restraining order.  The date on this interview is June 25th.

Notice Kaine is shaking his head no the whole time he is speaking about Terri being cooperative with LE.  He is saying one thing with his words..another with his body.
Everytime Terri's name is mentioned Desiree stiffens and puts her head up..jaw jutting out.

Gypsy did you see the part they speak of having to talk with Kyron about doing a better job with listening and obeying the adults at school? That is what is concerning to me. As a timid and/or shy child he would not want to get into trouble again and would follow a directive. I am curious as to what had happened at the school that prompted this talk. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2010, 02:15:46 PM »

Good Morning,

I'm just not getting all the haterade for Kaine.  He might not be a "perfect" husband, but why burn him at the stake?  Terri might have been suffering from PPD.  I'm sure Kaine did the best he could in that situation.

I'm with you txlisa - I don't get it either

ITA

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »

I love Scared Monkeys. Klaas allows us all to gather on her site and express our views without moderating us to death as with other similar sites. TH sends many posters hinky meter up and for some reason KH sends my hinky meter up.  If we all felt exactly the same way, the conversation would be boring at best. I am probably wrong and others are probably right. The only thing that really matters in my mind is that we are all meeting here because we all care about the missing.
I agree

I agree, too.  A bottle of (imaginary) Wine for the whole table!
One missing person is a part of all of us. This child could have been me or you.
Because we are so grateful for life and with respect for our creator, we try to care for those that have no voice.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »

If a woman has PPD would she kill her own child?  This just doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

Kyron was capable of making his own breakfast, his bed and watching Kiara.  Why him?

He was cutting into her Gym time, she had to drive hours to drop the child off to his Mum's.

Dentist appointment for Braces, Sports events, swimming, etc.  SM was tired of doting on another child. IMO
Moms Who Kill: When Depression Turns Deadly
http://www.fpamed.com/forensic_psychiatry/2008/05/moms-who-kill-w.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »

Searchers Seen Near Sauvie Island Bridge

Deputies Display Replicas Of Kyron Horman's Clothing

POSTED: 7:15 am PDT June 11, 2010
UPDATED: 7:24 pm PDT June 11, 2010

http://www.kptv.com/news/23869109/detail.html

Thanks Seahorse!

Klaas,

You are welcome!  My monkey ears are always flopping. :0)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2010, 02:20:00 PM »

<SNIP>
Is it still PPD 18 months after giving birth?

I thought PPD is caused by a hormones imbalance and it lasts as long as the hormones are off-whack... like, less than a year?

I know lots of us have personal and/or academic understanding of PPD, but it never hurts to learn more or educate those who aren't very familiar with it regardless of whether or not TH actually suffers/ed from it.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007215.htm

Couple of items that stand out to me from above link:

If left untreated, postpartum depression can last for months or years, and you may be at risk of harming yourself or your baby.

The potential long-term complications are the same as in major depression.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2010, 02:20:44 PM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.
And I understand that, I don't pay attention to my husband's medications. But if he had some mental issues and was all over the place being erratic I would want to make sure I was paying attention to his medications so he was not harming himself or others. Which is exactly what I do with my daughter's medications. Some of these medications need to be monitored closely with blood work and a doctor.

Well said Babybear.  I have to say, each of us is responsible for our own actions.  Maybe Kaine was not a perfect husband but how can that make him responsible for his son being taken?  In hindsight, I am sure he is kicking himself for not paying more attention to what was happening in his home.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »

We don't know how bad the depression was. She wan't rolled up like a ball doing nothing, she had to run the house and look after everyone.
We also don't know if Kaine was supportive or told her to snap out of it.
LS guy said she thought or knew he ( Kaine ) had an affair.
We don't know if Kaine expected her to do all that she did before or if he helped out, we just don't know.
When PPD depression was said outloud, some sad case came to my mind with a sad outcome for the kiddo. 
PPD doesn't last and most women get thru it, but some help is required, medical and emotional and perhaps some support form the others in the house or near to you. We don't know if she had what help or enough help.

Most husbands don't get this, This happened to a close friend of mine she had to be medicated and still is.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:11 PM »

Wyks - the way I see it Kaine had no idea that Terri had tried to hire someone to kill him.  I imagine the whole thing came as quite a shock.  That coupled with knowing that Terri had failed the first poly and LE telling them (Kaine and Kaira) that they suspected Terri was also responsible for Kyron missing and that they should distance themselves would be enough for me to move out as well.

Did LE tell Kaine to get out before they attempted the sting?  If LE told Kaine to leave what else could he do but leave?  Now he'd like to get back into his home with Kiara and of course, Terri needs to leave. 

I don't have a problem with this.

I don't either klaas. For all LE knew....Terri could've hired someone else, and Kaine was in imminent danger, so they had to tell him to go to another location and take the baby for their own safety. Terri is a dangerous person right now, IMHO. No one can say what she will do, or what her plans are.
I don't get all the blame being placed on Kaine. I would run too, if I discovered what he did, and I'd make sure my baby was safe. That had to be his first priority. But now Terri needs to get out, and let Kiara have some semblance of normalcy by being at home. Toddlers need routine, and this baby has suffered a lot of upheaval recently.

ITA Klaas and pdh3.  I have seen nothing in Kaine's behaviour which would merit such hatred from people who don't know him and likely will never know him. My personal code of ethics wouldn't allow that. Kaine left and took the baby around 1:30.  The attempted sting took place in the evening, at the time of the two 911 calls. It is logical to assume that Kaine took the baby and left because he was advised by LE to do so.  After all there was a possibility, if not probability, that his life was in danger.  One supposes some would wish him to have stayed there and gotten murdered.  Under these circumstances and with what appears to be Terri's aberrant  behaviour, it was prudent for him to want to protect his baby and himself since it appears he was unable to protect Kyron from Terri.

It seems to me that to some, Kaine represents the transference of a personal experience, a bad marriage, an unhappy divorce, poor parentling,a lack of support, etc.  For some reason, and it hasn't happened to this extent before in my experience, Kaine is the person in whom many have a great deal of emotion invested with no possibility that he is an anquished, decent person who is suffering because his child has been taken.

I have seen none of this "Controlling" nature from Kaine.  I believe he and Desiree are following instructions of LE.  One can argue whether or not LE has done the best job they can, but as for me, I don't see anyone in this saga other than Terri who has acted inappropriately.

Kaine bought that house  prior to his marriage to Terri.  Because of that and because he is the sole owner, it is not part of marital property.  If I were sharing my house with a person out to have me disposed of, I believe the first thing I would do is take my children and leave and sort out residence later, which is what Kaine appears to be doing.

These facts and only these facts remain and are indisputable:

Terri was the last person known to have been with Kyron that morning.
Kyron was not present when class started for the day.
No one has reported seeing Kyron after class started.
Terri's cellphone pinged from Sauvie Island, which is not the location at which she claimed to be.
Whatever happened, happened that morning.

I am somewhat amused at the remarks about "Engineers' minds."  My late husband was an Orthopedic surgeon.  I can think of no occupation which requires more complete attention to the business at hand. And, of course, dealing with life and death, he had to compartmentalize his emotions.  Most of the time, unless he were dealing with a very seriously ill patient, he did not bring his work home and one could not wish for a more loving and attentive husband and father. It isn't possible to generalize.  All people are different in some way or other.  IMO Kaine's profession has nothing whatever to do with his worth as a human being.

Well said Babybear.  I have to say, each of us is responsible for our own actions.  Maybe Kaine was not a perfect husband but how can that make him responsible for his son being taken?  In hindsight, I am sure he is kicking himself for not paying more attention to what was happening in his home.

OOPS, I GOT THIS RESPONSE IN THE WRONG BOX BEFORE... PLEASE FORGIVE.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:34 PM »

Thanks Brandy! Kyron is so cute, silly and fun.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »

Thanks for pointing out where Kaine mentions Kyron getting up in the morning. Some previous posts painted a strange and sad scenario that I did not understand.

In this interview, Kaine said Kyron sleeps well, up to 12 hours at a time, and when he awakens, he may get a toy or a book and go back to his bed and sits there until "you go get him."

That just sounds like his preference to me. Some kids like to wake up slowly, on their own terms and play by themselves. I see nothing wrong with this, myself.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2010, 02:26:45 PM »

Gypsy did you see the part they speak of having to talk with Kyron about doing a better job with listening and obeying the adults at school? That is what is concerning to me. As a timid and/or shy child he would not want to get into trouble again and would follow a directive. I am curious as to what had happened at the school that prompted this talk. 

Yes I do see that part.

It is a concern.  Could Terri  have used that to her advantage to have someone take Kyron away from the school?

JMHO

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

If a woman has PPD would she kill her own child?  This just doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

Kyron was capable of making his own breakfast, his bed and watching Kiara.  Why him?

He was cutting into her Gym time, she had to drive hours to drop the child off to his Mum's.

Dentist appointment for Braces, Sports events, swimming, etc.  SM was tired of doting on another child. IMO
Moms Who Kill: When Depression Turns Deadly
http://www.fpamed.com/forensic_psychiatry/2008/05/moms-who-kill-w.html

Thank-you, Blonde.  I saved the article after I read it.  A woman loses so much nutrients after a birth. Sleep would be
essential, nerves are frayed, everything spirals if your mind can not rest.  Andrea took on so much, four boys and a dog.
Kids were home schooled, somehow, I still feel a person could call 911 before the act. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

So how does the murder for hire plays in this scenario? Just wondering.

If Terri were experiencing post partum psychosis, it could be that her mind thought it appropriate to have her husband killed if she associated him with something evil, or perhaps suspicions of infidelity mulled over by a sick mind would be the reasoning, which could make sense in trying to hire a landscaper for murder. Those sufferring from post partum psychosis have thoughts that are usually not organized, but rather disorganized, and what may seem completely irrational, may in their mind seem rational. They often make severe choices in the moment. 

This whole thing makes this case even more disturbing to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »

I am not on the fence in regards to what happen to Kyron.  Terri is behind her stepson's disappearance whether he is dead or alive. IMO

However ... Kaine disgusts me.  His wife suffers from PPD following the birth of their daugher and ... the marriage "sours".  GMAB  What a poor excuse for a husband!

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline   
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=98125569&sec=547977

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2010, 03:16:38 PM »

HLN's

Natasha Lance had an interview with KH and DY which will air on NG Monday nite.

NL: you said Teri was home, what was her demeanor?

KH: umm, she was working on her laptop when I got home, nothing out of the ordinary.

NL: did she have on the same clothes as earlier in the day?

KH: yea, she had gone to the gym I believe prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

NL: so you went to the bus stop (KH shaking head yes), you were waiting child after child I assume getting off the bus

KH: No there is only one child that gets off at our stop and that's Kyron.

NL: And what did you think?

KH: she just, the bus driver looked at us and told us that he wasn't on the bus today, so we figured well he must still be waiting for us at school. We had talked about maybe a special treat afterward, for the science fair project and everything else, so we just thought maybe he is just waiting for us at the school. So she called the school on her cell phone and that's when we found out he hadn't been there all day.

excerpt from it not reported by Natasha Lance but lady on HLN's (for clarification)

Lady: then they said after TH's polygraph, she was more concerned about her well being, not about Kyron. late last month a twist no one saw coming, Kyron's father filed for divorce and moved out of the home he shared with her, he took their 19 month old daughter with him as well, Kaine Horman also got a RO against Teri because investigators say she tried to hire a Landscaper to kill him.

NL: what if Teri is not inolved? Is there any doubt in your mind that she's not?

DY: NO (shaking head) I know she's involved (KH shaking head yes)

NL: do you think she would have done this alone?

DY: I don't believe so, because honestly ummm, (looking at KH) she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think that she probably need help (KH shaking head yes) but, that's speculation.

Lady: you can catch NL's full interview on NG Monday nite at 8 pm est.
Local media reporting KH is asking a court to evict TH now from their home, so he can return there with his daughter, but it's been 5 wks now since Kyron disappeared, he had just gone to his Science fair and never made it back to class. The search for him has turned into a criminal investigation, want to point out no suspects have been named, no arrests have been made.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.