April 28, 2024, 11:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222655 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »

It does get sticky about the not getting out of bed at Kaine's and Terri's home..yet Desiree said in her interview Tuesday from Medford that she misses him coming out to her first thing in the morning.  Not unusual to have two sets of home rules for children.

Now that we know Terri had/has PPD it makes some sense that mornings getting the baby up and the older two ready for school were trying for her.  Just speculating.

It also may tie into why Terri's son was sent to his Dad's home..perhaps the hustle and buzzle teens can present was too much for her also.  Or perhaps her mood swings got to him and he requested to leave and live with Dad.  Just speculating again.

But the PPD certainly sheds some light on what was happening in the home.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »

Thanks OS
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2010, 03:20:50 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Parents: We believe Terri capable of harming Kyron

by Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 12:14 PM
Related:

* Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
    * Kaine Horman seeks to have Terri evicted

PORTLAND -- In the weeks following the disappearance of Kyron Horman, both of his parents said they have come to the conclusion that step-mother Terri Moulton Horman was capable of harming the seven-year-old.

"When I look in her eyes, I'm not confident that she couldn't do something," Kyron's mother Desiree Young told Kate Snow of NBC's 'Dateline.'

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman said "I think anything is possible based on what's gone on in the past few weeks."

(snipped)

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »

Thanks OS

yw

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »

O/T Twitter

AMBER ALERT for three yr. old abducted from Fair Oaks, CA @ 9:45 this morning. Suspect is ARMED and DANGEROUS (cont) http://tl.gd/2dih3b

AMBER ALERT for three yr. old abducted from Fair Oaks, CA @ 9:45 this morning. Suspect is ARMED and DANGEROUS (more)
ON JULY 9, 2010, AT 09:45 AM, A THREE YEAR OLD CHILD WAS ABDUCTED FROM FAIR OAKS, SACRAMENTO COUNTY, CA. THE CHILD IS A 3 YEAR OLD, HISPANIC, FEMALE, HEIGHT UNKNOWN, WEIGHT UNKNOWN JUVENILE, BROWN HAIR, AND BRN EYES, WITH NO CLOTHING DISCRPTION. SUSPECT IS LEON CUAHUTEMOC, A 27 YEAR OLD, HISPANIC, MALE, 5 FEET 4 INCHES TALL, WEIGHING 200 POUNDS, WITH BRN HAIR, BRN EYES, WITH NO CLOTHING DESCRIPTION. ADDITIONALLY: THERE IS AN ADULT FEMALE VICTIM IN THE CAR WITH NO DESCRIPTION AT THIS TIME. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A PINK LINCOLN CONTINENTAL, WITH NO LICENSE PLATE AT THIS TIME. THE SUSPECT VEHICLE IS A 1990'S MODEL OR OLDER. THE SUSPECT IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS. IF SEEN CONTACT SACRAMENTO COUNTY SHERIFF AT (916) 874-5111. CHP ENTAC/RMM 1278701635283

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »

Last night someone wanted to know where I got the information from that Kyron was very timid and would not even get out of his bed in the morning while living with Terri and Kaine.

Here is the raw interview I heard that on.it is long..20 minutes and that part of the interview comes in the last 6minutes.

What I find interesting re-watching this now..it appears from their body language that Kaine and Desiree may have just found out from the detectives about some of the issues involving the restraining order.  The date on this interview is June 25th.

Notice Kaine is shaking his head no the whole time he is speaking about Terri being cooperative with LE.  He is saying one thing with his words..another with his body.
Everytime Terri's name is mentioned Desiree stiffens and puts her head up..jaw jutting out.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

As always just my opinion.

Gypsy did you see the part they speak of having to talk with Kyron about doing a better job with listening and obeying the adults at school? That is what is concerning to me. As a timid and/or shy child he would not want to get into trouble again and would follow a directive. I am curious as to what had happened at the school that prompted this talk. 

Yes I do see that part.

It is a concern.  Could Terri  have used that to her advantage to have someone take Kyron away from the school?

JMHO

I don't know but given the talk had occured shortly before his going missing.... it makes me wonder what the circumstances were to lead up to it. Here we have this shy, timid child who needs to be talked to about listening? Usually a shy child will listen pretty good. So was it his not complying with something he felt uncomfortable doing, considering he is timid, then that fits. I also considered that Terri did sub and help out at the school so was Kyron not listening to her at school? That is normal for a child to assert himself a little easier with a parent. It could be Terri was the reason for this talk, but it has not been expanded on so I am just guessing.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2010, 03:30:28 PM »

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline   
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=98125569&sec=547977

Wow..Terri did not even call her..the school called her. 

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2010, 03:31:32 PM »

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..
That's bizarre, wonder why Kaine didn't call her, since it is their child?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »

Last night someone wanted to know where I got the information from that Kyron was very timid and would not even get out of his bed in the morning while living with Terri and Kaine.

Here is the raw interview I heard that on.it is long..20 minutes and that part of the interview comes in the last 6minutes.

What I find interesting re-watching this now..it appears from their body language that Kaine and Desiree may have just found out from the detectives about some of the issues involving the restraining order.  The date on this interview is June 25th.

Notice Kaine is shaking his head no the whole time he is speaking about Terri being cooperative with LE.  He is saying one thing with his words..another with his body.
Everytime Terri's name is mentioned Desiree stiffens and puts her head up..jaw jutting out.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

As always just my opinion.

Gypsy did you see the part they speak of having to talk with Kyron about doing a better job with listening and obeying the adults at school? That is what is concerning to me. As a timid and/or shy child he would not want to get into trouble again and would follow a directive. I am curious as to what had happened at the school that prompted this talk. 

Yes I do see that part.

It is a concern.  Could Terri  have used that to her advantage to have someone take Kyron away from the school?

JMHO

I don't know but given the talk had occured shortly before his going missing.... it makes me wonder what the circumstances were to lead up to it. Here we have this shy, timid child who needs to be talked to about listening? Usually a shy child will listen pretty good. So was it his not complying with something he felt uncomfortable doing, considering he is timid, then that fits. I also considered that Terri did sub and help out at the school so was Kyron not listening to her at school? That is normal for a child to assert himself a little easier with a parent. It could be Terri was the reason for this talk, but it has not been expanded on so I am just guessing.

Good thoughts TG.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

Poor Desiree..

In the raw interview I posted from June 25th Kaine says the whole family ran from the bustop back up to the cars to go to the school.  I could be wrong, but Kaine being the bio parent on the scene, LE was probably speaking to him at that point.  He may have asked someone to call Desiree.

I am starting to think that Terri may have acted bizarrely around Desiree.

Desiree has no qualms it would seem in calling her a liar.  It maybe Desiree has caught
her lying befoe this in reference to Kyron or Kaine.

But Desiree certainly has some info ..she ends with she can't speak about that because it is part of the investigation.

Just feel so bad for Desiree, Kaine, Tony and the other children involved.

JMHO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »

Ah..what a dear picture..you can even see the little red space where his tooth recently fell out.  Just too cute.

Thank you Brandi for all the pics ..they are always so clear and beautiful.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2010, 03:43:04 PM »

Thanks, I have a feeling Terri acted bizarrely around a lot of people, and I'm sure nobody thought she was capable of doing harm. Just that she was depressed, or a liar, or moody, or whatever people all thought of her. Would be interesting to hear what her friends, and people at the school and gym all thought about her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:46 PM »

Poor Desiree..

Since it was so soon after they found out, I wonder if Kaine was out searching near the school?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »

Natasha lance HLN's just said that it was TH that told KH and DY that she failed the poly's.

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »

Natasha lance HLN's just said that it was TH that told KH and DY that she failed the poly's.

OS

Thanks, that is what I don't know, does the person or LE tell the person if they failed or passed the polygraph test? Or do they tell the person's lawyer if they have a lawyer?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2010, 03:54:21 PM »

Poor Desiree..

Since it was so soon after they found out, I wonder if Kaine was out searching near the school?
I'm sure there was a lot of chaos and searching going on around the school.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2010, 03:57:49 PM »

<snipped>
Ah..what a dear picture..you can even see the little red space where his tooth recently fell out.  Just too cute.

Thank you Brandi for all the pics ..they are always so clear and beautiful.

You're welcome. Makes me feel hopeful for a good outcome when I make them.

Be sure to look for the frog in each one, including this one Wink

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »

Just more of the same we have all read a million times.....I do not understand why she hasn't been arrested...AT LEAST for the murder 4 hire crap. WTF is going on?

Parents Point to Stepmom in Kyron's Disappearance
Updated: 27 minutes ago
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/kyron-hormans-disappearance-parents-kaine-horman-and-desiree-young-point-to-stepmom-terri-horman/19548578

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »

Thanks, I have a feeling Terri acted bizarrely around a lot of people, and I'm sure nobody thought she was capable of doing harm. Just that she was depressed, or a liar, or moody, or whatever people all thought of her. Would be interesting to hear what her friends, and people at the school and gym all thought about her.

You mentioned gym NRCG, which made me think back to the restraining order.  In one of the interviews Kaine said he filled that out per info LE had given him. 

The section of the RO that pertains to listing addresses and times of where Terri would normally be shows the home, throught out the day and her gym 24 Hour Fitness from 11am-2PM.

Wondering if she said she was at the gym that morning and they couldn't get anyone to back up that info..and then her cell pings on the Island?  Again supposition..but she must have frequently gone to the gym at that time each day for it to be listed on the RO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24200719/detail.html

Vigil For Kyron Horman To Be Held Friday Night

POSTED: 12:16 pm PDT July 9, 2010
UPDATED: 12:29 pm PDT July 9, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A candlelight vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman will be held Friday night at Skyline School.

The vigil begins at 8 p.m. and candles will be lit at 8:30 p.m. at the school's "Wall of Hope."

People attending the vigil are asked to bring their own candle. Attendees should carpool if possible and avoid parking on Cornelius Pass Road, according to organizers.

Skyline School is located at 11536 Northwest Skyline Boulevard in rural northwest Portland.

Kyron has not been seen since he vanished from school on June 4. His disappearance is an active criminal investigation.

No suspects or persons of interest have been named, but Kyron's biological mother has suggested that his stepmother Terri Horman may be involved.

Sheriff's deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron at school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.