April 28, 2024, 11:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222658 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2010, 04:18:58 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Parents: We believe Terri capable of harming Kyron

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:38 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24200719/detail.html

Vigil For Kyron Horman To Be Held Friday Night

POSTED: 12:16 pm PDT July 9, 2010
UPDATED: 12:29 pm PDT July 9, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A candlelight vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman will be held Friday night at Skyline School.

The vigil begins at 8 p.m. and candles will be lit at 8:30 p.m. at the school's "Wall of Hope."

People attending the vigil are asked to bring their own candle. Attendees should carpool if possible and avoid parking on Cornelius Pass Road, according to organizers.

Skyline School is located at 11536 Northwest Skyline Boulevard in rural northwest Portland.

Kyron has not been seen since he vanished from school on June 4. His disappearance is an active criminal investigation.

No suspects or persons of interest have been named, but Kyron's biological mother has suggested that his stepmother Terri Horman may be involved.

Sheriff's deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron at school.

TY Klaasend and everyone for all the articles and pics today.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »

Thanks, I have a feeling Terri acted bizarrely around a lot of people, and I'm sure nobody thought she was capable of doing harm. Just that she was depressed, or a liar, or moody, or whatever people all thought of her. Would be interesting to hear what her friends, and people at the school and gym all thought about her.

You mentioned gym NRCG, which made me think back to the restraining order.  In one of the interviews Kaine said he filled that out per info LE had given him. 

The section of the RO that pertains to listing addresses and times of where Terri would normally be shows the home, throught out the day and her gym 24 Hour Fitness from 11am-2PM.

Wondering if she said she was at the gym that morning and they couldn't get anyone to back up that info..and then her cell pings on the Island?  Again supposition..but she must have frequently gone to the gym at that time each day for it to be listed on the RO.
True, and I am surprised people aren't talking about her. Or perhaps they are taking the high road and being quiet.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2010, 04:29:51 PM »

I am not on the fence in regards to what happen to Kyron.  Terri is behind her stepson's disappearance whether he is dead or alive. IMO

However ... Kaine disgusts me.  His wife suffers from PPD following the birth of their daugher and ... the marriage "sours".  GMAB  What a poor excuse for a husband!

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Did Kaine use the word "sours"?  I thought this was the reporter's word.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »

Natasha lance HLN's just said that it was TH that told KH and DY that she failed the poly's.

OS
Thanks, that is what I don't know, does the person or LE tell the person if they failed or passed the polygraph test? Or do they tell the person's lawyer if they have a lawyer?

I have to re listen, my DH is running his yap and driving me nuts. I will re listen to exactly what was said.

I don't know how that works, but LE can tell you anything when talking to you. I would think that TH would know if she passed or failed though, knew she failed and set out to cover her butt so to speak.

Also, I don't think LE gives the results to anyone like lawyer etc due to it being just an investigative tool they use.

My thinking after first poly, LE confronted her or even before poly.
My guess is that LE was very accusatory when she met with them for 6 hrs ( I think that is the amount of time I heard), followed by 1st poly.

Polygrapher goes (dang I don't know how to spell that correctly)over the questions before asking in preparing for test from what I have read, I read that only 3 questions are asked for poly to be more accurate, it was on a polygraph site I read that when Misty took the poly for Njames/TM.

Not making much sense, sorry. want to tell DH to shut the heck up so I can concentrate LOL.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »

Thanks OS, was just curious how polygraph tests were done, as far as telling the person whether they passed or failed.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »

Just more of the same we have all read a million times.....I do not understand why she hasn't been arrested...AT LEAST for the murder 4 hire crap. WTF is going on?

Parents Point to Stepmom in Kyron's Disappearance
Updated: 27 minutes ago
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/kyron-hormans-disappearance-parents-kaine-horman-and-desiree-young-point-to-stepmom-terri-horman/19548578

Neither do I, Nut. The murder for hire should be enough for an arrest, and I think her interrogations about Kyron would be more productive from jail. If she were going to slip up with a new lead while free, she would have by now, IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2010, 04:37:05 PM »

Just more of the same we have all read a million times.....I do not understand why she hasn't been arrested...AT LEAST for the murder 4 hire crap. WTF is going on?

Parents Point to Stepmom in Kyron's Disappearance
Updated: 27 minutes ago
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/kyron-hormans-disappearance-parents-kaine-horman-and-desiree-young-point-to-stepmom-terri-horman/19548578

Neither do I, Nut. The murder for hire should be enough for an arrest, and I think her interrogations about Kyron would be more productive from jail. If she were going to slip up with a new lead while free, she would have by now, IMO.
Only thing I can think of, is perhaps there are holes in the landscaper's story, and they are doubting part or all of it now, otherwise I don't know.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline   
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=98125569&sec=547977

Wow..Terri did not even call her..the school called her. 

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

When I heard Desiree say Terri had the school call her, all the while standing there with whoever called from the school office.......pathetic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure my hinky meter would have been off the charts too!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »

I don't know what LE's strategy is, but since they have not arrested Terri, I want to believe Kyron is still alive and well somewhere, and LE feels (for reasons we have no knowledge of) if they do arrest her, Kyron will be harmed.

Terri needs to tell the truth so Kyron can be brought back home.
This is insane....I don't know how Kaine and Desiree don't freak out on Terri, because I'd probably be in jail myself for choking her. Like weeks ago!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

When I heard Desiree say Terri had the school call her, all the while standing there with whoever called from the school office.......pathetic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure my hinky meter would have been off the charts too!

Why did Kaine not call Desiree?  Why does Kaine always get a pass?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys
Lots of new developments I see in the last 24 hours. Much said by Kaine and Desiree.
I am torn at all the speculations being stated of Terri. Why am I torn? because if she was so ' sliding on a slippery slope' in the last few months or even year why was she allowed to be left during the day with the children? Kaine states that she/TH had outbursts ? what classifies an outburst? Was it towards Kaine directly " Wife to Husband, behind closed doors?" or was it witnessed while she was with the children on a day to day basis? Not discounting his word. Just thinking what does he mean?
source: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html
snipped: "I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."
Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.
Terri Horman was put on medication for the depression, and her doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK, he said. But she wasn't OK. "She's had a lot of emotional outbursts," he said. "I think it's still with her. I don't know if it's postpartum or something else." 

---
If the outbursts were directed to the children why then was is not handled appropriately? What was the action taken? Or was it, that Kiara went to preschool/daycare part time? to elevate stress? That James was sent away to live elsewhere? Were the outbursts " once in awhile" or was this behavior of outbursts escalating? Thinking of Kyron and his daily life. Kyron had a set pattern. He was the only member of the house that had a fixed schedule. He was to go to school M-F. He was gone on a schedule like clock work. He was home like clock work. **
** Why did Kyron not take the bus the day of the 4th?
Kaine has said many times that Kyron was walked to the bus stop in the am, by him, Dad. I thought it was said that the Science Fair was set up the day before within the school. No need to then "for TH" to drive Kyron to school the day of the fair ..to take him and deliver the project. 

Did Kyron miss the bus the morning of the 4th? What was out of routine the day of the 4th that the Bus ride in ..would have been missed. Kaine says that the last time he saw Kyron was him coming in the house..after feeding Boots. 7:45 am.
* The day of the Science Fair, Did school start later than normal? I think that would be a big inconvenience to all parents who have to work and be at work on a schedule.
The buses, in my mind, would run on schedule and not be held up due to ONE school was having a science fair.  So confusing and yet not stated why Kyron did not ride the bus as normal? Does anyone know "why he did not Ride the Bus" the morning of the 4th? Was Terri angry that Kyron did miss the bus and she had to then Drive him?
having trouble with posting if this dupes I am sorry.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »

Poor Desiree..
That's bizarre, wonder why Kaine didn't call her, since it is their child?

EXACTLY!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2010, 04:56:07 PM »

I found this article today, yet cannot find it stated by Kaine. ( maybe He said it in a press video) http://www.momlogic.com/2010/07/father_of_missing_oregon_boy_suspects_stepmom.php
snipped:
Kaine Horman said his wife has twice failed a polygraph test during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. She shared the news of the failed tests with "a room full of people," he said Thursday. "She would vent about the failure, talk about what she failed on, go into great detail about how she felt about it, and that happened multiple times," he said.

(( I don't understand this statement at all, is he saying she told a room full a people she failed the poly's? I don't get it?. Why state anything at all to anyone if your guilty of something ?? ))
If I was guilty of something and I knew I failed the Poly's yikes. I certainly would not say to a room full of people waiting, stress to all of them, I failed, I failed.
I would keep my mouth shut for fear the room would turn on me ..and take me out.
( Due to this is about a missing child).

Did she fail, because she thought that LE knew about the Landscaper ( alleged affair and attempt to hire Kaine killed) Is that why she failed?
None of this makes any sense what so ever.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »

Poor Desiree..

Janet

Not giving Kaine a free pass. Terri was the last person seen with Kyron, and I would expect Terri to give Desiree the details....Kaine was not with Kyron at school, and should not put words in Terri's mouth (so to speak). His explanation would be what Terri told him, and as a mother I would EXPECT the last person with my missing son to tell me WTH happened.
But that's just me........

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2010, 05:03:26 PM »

NL: what were your thoughts and feelings when after she's failed 1 and then 2

KH: umm, (looking at DY) the first failure umm, I think we were all concerned about but it was the behavior immediately following and the build up to the next one, that I think all of us just found completely unacceptable, we're all charging ahead doing everything we can to find our son, and it doesn't matter what it is, doesn't matter how painful it is, doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter whatever it is we will do it and we have someone who's not willing to do that and I think between the 3 of us we were, that was just not exacceptable.

NL on phone with Chuck Roberts HLN's:

They are forming a united front Chuck (meaning KH & DY), and actually when I spoke to them also, that they never had any conversations with TH prior to the RO, prior to him filing for divorce, so they never sat down and talked to her about their suspicions they had, the alleged MFH plot, KH founding out about that information, so TH has been left in the dark a little bit in terms of Desiree and Kaine speaking to them how they feel about her involvement with the disappearance of Kyron.

Chuck: we they told that she flunked the polygraph or did they just assume it?

NL: According to them, she is the one who revealed that information, that the first polygraph, she failed it, they chocked that up to maybe you know stress and she was emotional about the situation and then there was a 2nd polygraph which she walked out of and they told her No you have to go back to finish it and then she finally went back again and after she failed that one they became extremely concerned about it.

Natasha went to say, the standard, TH is not a suspect, not a POI yada yada.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »

I found this article today, yet cannot find it stated by Kaine. ( maybe He said it in a press video) http://www.momlogic.com/2010/07/father_of_missing_oregon_boy_suspects_stepmom.php
snipped:
Kaine Horman said his wife has twice failed a polygraph test during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. She shared the news of the failed tests with "a room full of people," he said Thursday. "She would vent about the failure, talk about what she failed on, go into great detail about how she felt about it, and that happened multiple times," he said.

(( I don't understand this statement at all, is he saying she told a room full a people she failed the poly's? I don't get it?. Why state anything at all to anyone if your guilty of something ?? ))
If I was guilty of something and I knew I failed the Poly's yikes. I certainly would not say to a room full of people waiting, stress to all of them, I failed, I failed.
I would keep my mouth shut for fear the room would turn on me ..and take me out.
( Due to this is about a missing child).

Did she fail, because she thought that LE knew about the Landscaper ( alleged affair and attempt to hire Kaine killed) Is that why she failed?
None of this makes any sense what so ever.

No it does not, and I can't believe they would tell Terri what she failed on and what she didn't fail on, unless that is what is done after a test like this.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »

Asking about the Bus --- again. Why Kyron did not take the bus?
That Terri drove him in to school. If she was " staying" at the school for the fair to view the exhibits that would be one thing... but she did not stay. She dropped him off.
The photo is to be taken the morning of the fair by Terri. Still does not compute in my head of why Terri drove him in. (( Unless he Missed the Bus))
He could have taken the bus easily. Terri would have been able to go up to the school within her leisure .. with Kitty * during the exhibition. Go in snap a photo with Kyron ..look around ..Say Hi to all and I love You to Kyron/See you later on ..then leave and go on with her day..until Kyron was let out at 3:15.

What was the disruption during the am - that caused Kyron to miss the bus. And or for Terri to choose to drive Kyron into school ..just to drop him off. 
(( GAH)).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2010, 05:09:43 PM »

HLN's

Natasha Lance had an interview with KH and DY which will air on NG Monday nite.

NL: you said Teri was home, what was her demeanor?

KH: umm, she was working on her laptop when I got home, nothing out of the ordinary.

NL: did she have on the same clothes as earlier in the day?

KH: yea, she had gone to the gym I believe prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

NL: so you went to the bus stop (KH shaking head yes), you were waiting child after child I assume getting off the bus

KH: No there is only one child that gets off at our stop and that's Kyron.

NL: And what did you think?

KH: she just, the bus driver looked at us and told us that he wasn't on the bus today, so we figured well he must still be waiting for us at school. We had talked about maybe a special treat afterward, for the science fair project and everything else, so we just thought maybe he is just waiting for us at the school. So she called the school on her cell phone and that's when we found out he hadn't been there all day.

excerpt from it not reported by Natasha Lance but lady on HLN's (for clarification)

Lady: then they said after TH's polygraph, she was more concerned about her well being, not about Kyron. late last month a twist no one saw coming, Kyron's father filed for divorce and moved out of the home he shared with her, he took their 19 month old daughter with him as well, Kaine Horman also got a RO against Teri because investigators say she tried to hire a Landscaper to kill him.

NL: what if Teri is not inolved? Is there any doubt in your mind that she's not?

DY: NO (shaking head) I know she's involved (KH shaking head yes)

NL: do you think she would have done this alone?

DY: I don't believe so, because honestly ummm, (looking at KH) she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think that she probably need help (KH shaking head yes) but, that's speculation.

Lady: you can catch NL's full interview on NG Monday nite at 8 pm est.
Local media reporting KH is asking a court to evict TH now from their home, so he can return there with his daughter, but it's been 5 wks now since Kyron disappeared, he had just gone to his Science fair and never made it back to class. The search for him has turned into a criminal investigation, want to point out no suspects have been named, no arrests have been made.

OS

Thank OS

I wish that those who are in the know would defy Kaine's instructions regarding talking to the media so that we could learn about the dynamics encompassing this case from differing perspectives.

Has Kaine or Desiree just once upheld Kyron's stepmother ... the stepmother who loved care for their son since infancy?  Has Kaine or Desiree just once taken any responsibility in the chain of events that led to Kyron's disappearance at the hands of Terri?

Janet

+++++++

Missing Child - Kyron Horman, 7
Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2010, 05:12:22 PM »

Poor Desiree..

Janet

Not giving Kaine a free pass. Terri was the last person seen with Kyron, and I would expect Terri to give Desiree the details....Kaine was not with Kyron at school, and should not put words in Terri's mouth (so to speak). His explanation would be what Terri told him, and as a mother I would EXPECT the last person with my missing son to tell me WTH happened.
But that's just me........

The school may have had a legal obligation to call Desiree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.