April 27, 2024, 03:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222598 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2010, 06:50:43 PM »

Deenie - I'm not sure but because of the science fair they may have had to get to the school at a different time.  Also, did Kyron have to bring his display to the school for the fair?  If he did then he certainly wouldn't be able to carry it by himself let alone on the bus. 
Klaas, I swear it was said that the exhibits were taken in the day before. Maybe I am wrong. Just thinking of all the kids dragging in their exhibits the day of ..would be such a chaos no one would know what was up or down?  And it too would have been mentioned " the chaos" that No one really saw Kyron because everyone was busy setting up their exhibits ..or the opposite they would recall " Terri" carrying in the exhibit herself ..with Kyron at her side??? 
I don't know Klaas, just seems so strange that no one has come forward with a clear memory of that morning inside the school. Tanner's recall has been made speculation and not proven. ( I will keep looking for what I thought I read at one time, that the exhibits were brought into school prior to the morning of) If anyone has anything - please post it. 
Deenie me too, I am sure that I read that somewhere, just don't know where to find it. The projects were brought in the day before.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

My guess is their stop is along the way and the driver saw the Horman's standing there waiting for Kyron. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2010, 06:55:11 PM »

Does anyone who saw Terri's FB know if she mentioned the loss of a pet and if so was it the cat?

TIA

I saw it posted on one of the newspapers by a local, that Terri had recently made mention the family cat was Missing prior to Kyron missing- I know nothing other than what a local posted. I do not know if it is true or ?? I have not seen anything since if the cat was missing/lost/found.. but I do recall reading it 4getUnot.  Hope that helps.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2010, 06:57:07 PM »

Mister Kaine may not be the analytical thinker that some have suggested if he has not taken into consideration what can happen with a mentally ill woman under a cloud of suspicion and pressure. Especially since Terri knows what happened to Kyron according to Kaine and Desiree. She could take a load of pills and go to sleep. And there goes any chance for any info from her. Guess he didn't think that far ahead.

Personally, I think it's all a load of BS from Mister Kaine just for pressure and public embarrassment. But that's how he rolls in my opinion.

I loved how he thought the world of Intel was coming to abrupt halt because of his directive. Lmao! That directive was - if anyone knows my business and has heard any water cooler talk - just know I'm talking to the legal department. I think he's rather shallow. Intel has nothing to do with this case except he works there.

The Situation? What the heck lol. It's not a situation. It's a missing child. YOUR child Mister Kaine.
It's one thing for me that Kyron's parents are holding these pressers to keep his name out there, they are given the opportunity to do so, unlike so many other parents with missing children. I just don't think it is appropriate some of the things being said about Terri, and yes you are certainly right about Terri committing suicide, not much common sense being used, disclosing her medical problems. But if that is what they think is appropriate.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »

I wrote out a long post earlier from things I re-read on page one, two and three of the first thread. I had all the quote and just decided it was getting too long and monotonous. So, I deleted it.

Here is the short version without quotes and links. They can all easily be found on those pages.

Gina Zimmerman is the PTA President and mother of Madi (I hope I have spelled her name correctly) Madi is the friend of Kyron. Zimmerman is quote many times and she is the person that has given the description of Kyron as timid and following the rules. Says he is a good boy. I don't know how well she knows him, but I would expect that she as the head of the PTA has vast experience with children and knows what she is talking about.

Also quoted was Carol Moulton - Terri's mom and Kyron's (step) grandmother. She is not described as 'step'.
She said that Kyron is not the type to walk away, and he is a bit of a dreamer. Her most compelling point was this - Kyron would not go outside by himself - but he might accompany a friend. Hmm, interesting. And that's a pretty close paraphrase.

Also, according to that early info was the fact that Kyron's class was across the hall from the office IIRC. And this led directly to the south exit.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2010, 07:02:06 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/05/kgw-source-terri-horman-tried-to-have-kyron-horman%E2%80%99s-father-killed/

Jennie            July 7th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

I watched your show last Thursday & called but could not get through. I am wondering about the "cat" Kyron's step-mother was referring to in her facebook posting. I think that the "cat" she was referring to was Kyron & that her referrence was intended for an alleged accomplice to take care of Kyron. Perhaps it was her way of saying that he was at the pre-selected place & to handle it. I truly hope that I am wrong; but, this person appears to be capable of anything if the police strongly suggested that Dad take the baby & leave (whereabouts unknown). Thanks for all you do for us & keeping us informed.

Jennie
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:32 PM »

Asking about the Bus --- again. Why Kyron did not take the bus?
That Terri drove him in to school. If she was " staying" at the school for the fair to view the exhibits that would be one thing... but she did not stay. She dropped him off.
The photo is to be taken the morning of the fair by Terri. Still does not compute in my head of why Terri drove him in. (( Unless he Missed the Bus))
He could have taken the bus easily. Terri would have been able to go up to the school within her leisure .. with Kitty * during the exhibition. Go in snap a photo with Kyron ..look around ..Say Hi to all and I love You to Kyron/See you later on ..then leave and go on with her day..until Kyron was let out at 3:15.

What was the disruption during the am - that caused Kyron to miss the bus. And or for Terri to choose to drive Kyron into school ..just to drop him off. 
(( GAH)).
I don't know the answer, but my kids took the bus when they were little, and sometimes my mom or husband would take them, that was a big deal for them, and they were happy not to take the bus for that day.  Also I'm confused with whether or not the baby was along. During that interview it was said she was, but nobody commented on it from the school, and if the baby was along, I would sure think Terri would have taken a pic of the both of them. So, where was she? There wasn't any time was there to drop her off anywhere, unless whoever watched her was on the way to the school.

I would not be surprised if she left the baby sleeping...maybe she gave Kitty a little med to assure she stayed asleep until Terri returned home. jmo

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »

My guess is their stop is along the way and the driver saw the Horman's standing there waiting for Kyron. 

right, the bus is on a route, but I wonder if the stop could be skipped because Kyron is not on the bus morning or afternoon.

According to all reports - the bus stopped there - with no Kyron.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2010, 07:08:17 PM »

Talking about a June 23rd visit at the Horman house:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

(snipped)

We rang the doorbell, and Terri answered with her 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, standing next to her.

Horman seemed neither surprised nor dismayed when I introduced myself as a reporter. She walked outside to join me on the front steps. Her baby girl and a cat emerged from the house with her.

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.

While we were talking, Kiara was following the cat toward a shed at the edge of the woods. Horman looked up, saw that Kiara had wandered about 30 feet away from her, and ran to pick the girl up.

Horman declined once again to answer questions about her family. With nothing much left to say, I gave her my card, wished her a good day and walked back down the driveway.

(snipped)

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.
And I understand that, I don't pay attention to my husband's medications. But if he had some mental issues and was all over the place being erratic I would want to make sure I was paying attention to his medications so he was not harming himself or others. Which is exactly what I do with my daughter's medications. Some of these medications need to be monitored closely with blood work and a doctor.

Because of HIPPA laws, Kaine would only be allowed to know what Terri wanted him to know. She may not have allowed him access to all of her medical issues. And if she was changing medications, he may not have kept up with it. He also may not care to disclose her medical information to the whole world. I find nothing wrong with Kaine declining to answer about Terri's medications. It's a can of worms he's possibly choosing not to open.
There is a connection between post partum depression, and bipolar disorder. If Terri was acting erractically for years, maybe she was bipolar, and it was never diagnosed. I suspect that may be the real issue.....bipolar disorder that was out of control. People with bipolar tend to have relationship issues, and most of them have career problems like Terri. Sometimes they don't stay on their medication, and their behavior spirals out of control. If Terri had been diagnosed, but was not on medication due to her pregnancy, I can see how things would escalate after the birth. I also think that may be the case as well. I work in a psychiatric practice, and the Dr. advises the spouses and/or family members of his pregnant bipolar patients to watch them carefully after giving birth. That may have been the case with Terri and Kaine. These women stop taking their meds for the duration of their pregnancy, and that's plenty of time for their brain chemistry to get out of whack.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2010, 07:12:17 PM »

Personally I think Kaine and Desiree need to stop speaking to the press. 

I am just curious but, Why?

Because some of this stuff I don't think needs to be said by them. I think they need to appeal to Terri in a different way. It may appear they are bullying her. You know the whole PDD thing is going to shift the opinions towards Terri because how many woman have had this happen and how many woman have husbands that lose patients with it or don't understand. I just think it is something we need to know. Save this stuff for trial if it ends up there.

I see. Maybe you are right? Who am I to say either way. I could care less which way opinion is swayed. I care only about little Kyron being found.
You know that ol' saying, "Opinions are like" well you get my point lol!
Thank you for your response.

Opinions are like @#@@ holes unless you are at trial.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2010, 07:12:19 PM »

The bus stopped..I guess because she saw Kyron's family standing there..but the bus driver is the one that called school to see if Kyron was still there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »

Does anyone who saw Terri's FB know if she mentioned the loss of a pet and if so was it the cat?

TIA

I saw it posted on one of the newspapers by a local, that Terri had recently made mention the family cat was Missing prior to Kyron missing- I know nothing other than what a local posted. I do not know if it is true or ?? I have not seen anything since if the cat was missing/lost/found.. but I do recall reading it 4getUnot.  Hope that helps.

Thanks Deenie!  Multiple cat stories too or maybe the cat came home.  Who knows?  sigh.....

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2010, 07:14:08 PM »

As I read the white truck owned by the Horman's was allegedly taken in to a shop of some sort for repairs.
I am wondering if there were some type of mechanical issues with the vehicle and when they were first noticed if at all?
If there were mechanical problems with the truck did they become known prior to Kyron's disappearance?
Might that have been an issue that may have made it appear that no one would be able to attend the science fair with Kyron? Kyron seemed very happy about his science fair project. I love the picture of him standing in front of his project. He was absolutely beaming.

Is it possible that another family member might have assumed that little Kyron might have had no one there to share the science fair (precious moments) at school with based on the alleged truck issues that appreantly required some type of repairs?

Just thinking outloud...

This was after LE had the truck..they told her it needed repairs.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/05/kgw-source-terri-horman-tried-to-have-kyron-horman%E2%80%99s-father-killed/

Jennie            July 7th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

I watched your show last Thursday & called but could not get through. I am wondering about the "cat" Kyron's step-mother was referring to in her facebook posting. I think that the "cat" she was referring to was Kyron & that her referrence was intended for an alleged accomplice to take care of Kyron. Perhaps it was her way of saying that he was at the pre-selected place & to handle it. I truly hope that I am wrong; but, this person appears to be capable of anything if the police strongly suggested that Dad take the baby & leave (whereabouts unknown). Thanks for all you do for us & keeping us informed.

Jennie

Thanks Klaas!!  Interesting.... about the cat stories.  Poor LE what a nightmare!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2010, 07:16:19 PM »

I don't care if it's Kaine, Terri, Desiree or Tony but SOMEONE needs to put their face in front of the media to keep Kyron's story alive.  If they don't, Kyon's name will fade from the headlines and people will move on.  

So I disagree, I don't want them to stop giving interviews.  As a matter of fact, in the very beginning everyone was wondering why they weren't talking.  My bet is they were hoping Terri would come clean.  When it became clear Terri wasn't telling the truth and likely wouldn't, they started holding press conferences.  I'm glad they are.

Klaas it doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline   
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=98125569&sec=547977

Wow..Terri did not even call her..the school called her. 

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

When I heard Desiree say Terri had the school call her, all the while standing there with whoever called from the school office.......pathetic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure my hinky meter would have been off the charts too!

Why did Kaine not call Desiree?  Why does Kaine always get a pass?

Janet

Not giving Kaine a free pass. Terri was the last person seen with Kyron, and I would expect Terri to give Desiree the details....Kaine was not with Kyron at school, and should not put words in Terri's mouth (so to speak). His explanation would be what Terri told him, and as a mother I would EXPECT the last person with my missing son to tell me WTH happened.
But that's just me........

You are giving a pass to Kaine by vilifying Terri.  IMO

If Terri was not going to pick up that phone ... Kaine then had the responsibility.  However ... he allowed the school to call Desiree.

Janet

I don't know if Kaine was there when the call was made. I only heard Desiree ask if Terri was with the woman from the school after she told Desiree Kyron was missing. I don't remember Desiree asking if Kaine was there.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »

There is heresay and rumors galore

.. if Terri were to comment on something...
How many folks would think she's lying?  Would anyone think ok, thanks for clearing that up.. and believe her?  Or would we wait and see? 

and yet.....

.. we have a rumor that Kaine has commented on.. (affairs)
Does anyone think he's lying?  Does anyone think ok, thanks for clearing that up.. and believe him?  Or do we wait and see? 

Gosh.. it's what we do in other cases, right?????????

Some have asked why the hate toward Kaine? 

I have to ask... why the rush to believe his every word? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:45 PM »

Mister Kaine may not be the analytical thinker that some have suggested if he has not taken into consideration what can happen with a mentally ill woman under a cloud of suspicion and pressure. Especially since Terri knows what happened to Kyron according to Kaine and Desiree. She could take a load of pills and go to sleep. And there goes any chance for any info from her. Guess he didn't think that far ahead.

Personally, I think it's all a load of BS from Mister Kaine just for pressure and public embarrassment. But that's how he rolls in my opinion.

I loved how he thought the world of Intel was coming to abrupt halt because of his directive. Lmao! That directive was - if anyone knows my business and has heard any water cooler talk - just know I'm talking to the legal department. I think he's rather shallow. Intel has nothing to do with this case except he works there.

The Situation? What the heck lol. It's not a situation. It's a missing child. YOUR child Mister Kaine.

I did think the directive was "odd" but even stranger was the fact he stated IIRC that he had to go thru legal to let LE look at the laptop, well if my child was missing my job be damned I'd turn it over so fast it would make your head spin.

This case is another mindbender....and that's why I am only lurking lately, too much chit around here going on to keep anything straight Sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.