April 27, 2024, 01:03:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222588 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2010, 08:57:22 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

(snipped)

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »

I'm wondering if she took the first LDT because she was the last one to see Kyron.  Maybe they called her in for the second test because the landscaper had told them about the MFH plot and they wanted to question her to see what they could find out about that. 

It's really hard to know, but she would naturally be one of the first people to be questioned and polygraphed regardless. As for the last one to see Kyron - I'm not dismissing Tanner's statement and if that's true, maybe he saw him last as Kyron said he was going down stairs.

It's also possible that her first polygraph was so erratic that the examiner couldn't believe it and wanted another sample for comparison. Just some options, but I have no idea which if any are accurate.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2010, 09:03:48 PM »

Deenie - Polygraphs are not the unbeatable and not a true judgment on someone guilt or innocence. Some lunatic from Aruba took two of them in Houston and according to Tim Miller passed them both. We know he was lying.

They are a tool - inadmissible in court. What they can do is allow LE to look in other directions if they feel the person was truthful and honest. Of course, some test results can depend on the polygrapher, the questions asked, what order the questions are asked, and the type of test itself.

One of the cases we have been following had the test subject score a minus 11. That's called an epic fail. There are degrees of failure. And of course there is "inconclusive".

I have never heard of a law enforcement agency telling the husband and the ex-wife that the current wife has failed. They just don't share that info. They use it to further the investigation. Then again, you never know with this police department and what has happened to date - but I seriously doubt it happened as described.
Thank-you, that is what I've been trying to get answered, that the police dept doesn't usually share that info with someone, if Terri did fail the poly.

It was Terri who told Kaine and Desiree that she had "failed" the first polygraph.  I wish I could put my hands on that video...but in that video they are talking about the fact she came into the room and said she had failed..also that she had been acting fairly bizarre during this time. 

I just saw that video today..I think it might be on KGN ..not sure.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2010, 09:07:34 PM »

AndrewPadula twitter

at Skyline Elem for tonight's Kyron Horman Candlelight vigil. I'll update through out the evening. Live at 8 on KPDX and at 10pm on FOX12.

OS

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2010, 09:08:22 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

(snipped)

thanks OS!

Janet - when you come back can you post that statement from Staton that said Terri was cooperating to his knowledge? His statement would seem to be after this and if so, how could she have been cooperating?

I wonder how Kaine knows this for a true and undisputed FACT?

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #307 on: July 09, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »

Ok, can someone help me out?  I saw a post on Blink's site about Terri admitting to Desiree that she did NOT go into the classroom with Kyron for the science exhibit.  Is this true?

Lisa
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #308 on: July 09, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »

AndrewPadula twitter

at Skyline Elem for tonight's Kyron Horman Candlelight vigil. I'll update through out the evening. Live at 8 on KPDX and at 10pm on FOX12.

OS

KPDX live stream

http://www.livepdx.com/video/15359817/index.html

OS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2010, 09:10:21 PM »

AndrewPadula twitter

OS

Thanks OS
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

Something is not adding up.

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2010, 09:12:55 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

The bus stopped..I guess because she saw Kyron's family standing there..but the bus driver is the one that called school to see if Kyron was still there.

I can see the bus driver being told by staff Kyron was not at school this day. As the bus driver made her rounds dropping off kids she see's them standing there and she stops. I bet when she saw them her heart stopped for a moment knowing that staff had told her he was not at school.

The bus driver is responsible for the children once they are on the bus and once they step foot off the bus. Depending on the state laws, if a child is under a certain age, they are to be handed off to an adult.

Haven't read forward yet TG, but am wondering... how do you know that staff had told the bus driver Kyron wasn't at school?  Has that been reported in the news somewhere and I missed it? 

From what Kaine says, they didn't find out until the bus driver called the school, who then said he had been absent.  I'd think that if the driver had that knowledge beforehand, she would have told Kaine/Terri that, then called the school so they could talk with them.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

Well, I'd say walking out on the 2nd would be considered failing, LOL.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2010, 09:18:47 PM »

I just remembered something from Carol Moulton on page one or two of thread one. I think Klaas may have posted this article a page or two back.

She said Terri did errands after the dropping Kyron at his classroom. If that was true? wouldn't she have one receipt for one purchase? Wouldn't she have one slip verifying her whereabouts? With a time stamp?

+++

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »

Does us knowing that Terri supposedly didn't pass her poly that she once suffered from PDD, that she may have had an affair, that she may have tried to have Kaine killed, does that lead us any close to finding Kyron? I have been asking myself this question all day. Why are Kaine and Desiree out there giving all of these details yet at the same time say they want the focus on Kyron? Then it dawned on me, Perhaps they are sending messages out to the person they feel may have Kyron. Perhaps they are telling their side of the story in hopes the person who has Kyron will have a change of heart and not help Terri. 
TG as I see it.. why did they(Kaine/DY) wait 6wks to state to the public ( their own words LE are not making us tell anything - this is our own statements) that Terri had/has suffered from PPD and or has had issues since the birth of Kiara. Outbursts and etc. As of yesterday's presser, DY says .. Terri is lying, I know her and I know she is lying. Well .. um from the press releases Terri has not said a dang word.  So what would we know, as the public, that Terri is lying about? nothing has come out of Terri's mouth. No statements.

For Desiree to say " Terri is Lying, I know her, and she is withholding information " brings in the entire fiasco of speculations ..being deemed truth or up for grabs. I just cannot wrap my brain around the statements being made that Terri is a liar ..when NO Statements have been issued by her. She has been since day one " given the scarlet S" due to she was the last one to see/be with Kyron. She has not made any public statements. Her hate and or issues with Kaine have been brought up within the speculations that she attempted to hire a hit man. She was put into a " undercover" sting about that and admitted nothing. She called 911 herself - not knowing she had a undercover LE officer posing as part of the operation.

Terri has had her daughter removed from her, she has had her entire public turned against her, she I am sure is terrified to be in public, I wonder if her assets have been frozen that she has no money what so ever ? She is now being told to leave the Horman House. (( which I think she is not staying there, she is somewhere else out of her own safety))She has had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at her and has lost everything in her life within the last week. If she knew something that was credible and or even "tip" worthy of the day of June 4th ..wouldn't she have said it by now? I think she has said and she has given words up to LE. That is why she is not arrested. Her words are imperative to this investigation. And LE does not have to tell Kaine/Desiree anything.  Just like Desiree said that Tony Young is not involved within the privy's of the case. That it would create issues in Court down the road. Because he is the step dad. Even though he is a detective. 

TG I think that there is a huge piece of information known that is not being said and will not be said. Not by LE. LE knows much more than they have ever even alluded to. Terri is being held by the toenails and she too is not saying a word. That to me says they are working together not against each other. Terri is key to all of this. If they had any reasonable doubt of her ..they could arrest her on a flip switch. But they have not, and that to me says that Terri is being cooperative. She is not talking to Kaine because she is not allowed to. She has a restraining order upon her. Just another reason for her not to talk - because Kaine has Kiara. 
* All I see is that " No other Perps" have been brought in to the equation of Kyron being missing. Never has it been said that LE believes a stranger is part of Kyron's disappearance. Because I believe it would bring on panic. That it is known there are others involved - yet LE will not say.
*Terri was brought to focus and LE put Terri in the questionnaire sent out to the public. Terri must have said something in order for the police to use her in this document ..She put her arse out on the line for all and anyone to look into her life/comment on the day of June 4th. In order to find Kyron. If she was so guilty why did she agree with this? Why did she not have an Atty prior to that questionnaire being put out to the public? Terri essentially by saying Yes to LE for the questionnaire was being cooperative.  Now she is isn't so says Kaine/DY. Law Enforcement have not said anything of the sort.  I don't know what to think nor who to believe at this point. (( sorry was such a long post))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »

This is crazy.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

Well, I'd say walking out on the 2nd would be considered failing, LOL.

roflmao... well, yeah it would be! : )

I think you know what I was trying to convey.

but your comment is very funny anyway <lol>

+++

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »

<snipped>

Personally, and this is just an opinion..I don't see her as suicidal.  I see her more in the realm of a Casey Anthony....never admit defeat.  JMHO.
Right there with you on this.  I do not see her as being suicidal.  At. All.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2010, 09:21:27 PM »

I just remembered something from Carol Moulton on page one or two of thread one. I think Klaas may have posted this article a page or two back.

She said Terri did errands after the dropping Kyron at his classroom. If that was true? wouldn't she have one receipt for one purchase? Wouldn't she have one slip verifying her whereabouts? With a time stamp?

Yep and my bet she can't verify
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22:20 PM »

More old posts:

Just checked stepmom's FB and in reply to someone 5-7 hours ago she states she will be hitting the gym today and didn't get home til 8.  WTF???  Granted I would not react like this but how can you even think of working on yourself when a child is missing?  Sorry, I still can't bring a link over and you guys have shown me plenty of times!!!  Something is very weird in this case.  Maybe he's just lost in the woods like the other little girl a couple of months back.

OK, I wasn't suspicious of Stepmom until you posted this!! OMG, that is the last place I would be. My hinkymeter is starting to get some action. I just think that is incredibly insensitive to be going to the gym to work out....this is beyond frustrating!!

This is what the post looked like (posted JUNE 8, 2010) (I cant screen shot, because I am short on time, but this is the jist of MelisB's find:

Jennifer Hill  Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman#!/terri.horman?v=wall  

There is an image of both Terri and Kaine leaving the gym following a workout.  However ... only Terri is vulified.  Why?

I cannot comprehend why either Terri and/or Kaine would be working out at a gym only days following the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

That gym was the one Kaine worked out at.  I believe they were both there that day not just to work out..but it was a command center of sorts for people to drop off donations of food, water, etc. for the searchers.  I think that whole issue got out of control.  But that was Kaine's gym per the RO..Terri's gym is 24 Hour Fitness.

Please check out the video and ... article.  Sorry to burst your bubble in regards to Kaine.

I am off.

Janet

++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

LOL Janet..I have seen that video.  What the heck does that have to do with that being Kaine's gym and hers being 24 Hour Fitness.  It's in the RO for goodness whose gym is whose.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/98147474.html

Good evening Monkey's,

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have asked two area grocery stores to submit their surveillance footage.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.

snip..http://www.komonews.com/news/98147474.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.