April 27, 2024, 12:51:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222586 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »

I just remembered something from Carol Moulton on page one or two of thread one. I think Klaas may have posted this article a page or two back.

She said Terri did errands after the dropping Kyron at his classroom. If that was true? wouldn't she have one receipt for one purchase? Wouldn't she have one slip verifying her whereabouts? With a time stamp?

Yep and my bet she can't verify

errands = l a i d

that's how she explained it to mom. lmao!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

Something is not adding up.

Well, I'd say walking out on the 2nd would be considered failing, LOL.

I've read she actually took three.  She failed the first, walked out of the second and ten days later failed a third.  I don't have a link, will try to find one.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2010, 09:27:44 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

(snipped)

thanks OS!

Janet - when you come back can you post that statement from Staton that said Terri was cooperating to his knowledge? His statement would seem to be after this and if so, how could she have been cooperating?

I wonder how Kaine knows this for a true and undisputed FACT?

yw Rob

I wonder if it was the same polygrapher from the 1st test? If so, he might have told her she failed the 1st time (whether true or not) and she walked out, dunno.

Here is a site that talks about poly's, it is an Anti polygraph site but interesting info. I am looking for the one I was reading in the HaLeigh case, will post if I can find it again.

http://antipolygraph.org/faq.shtml#q9

#9 talks about control questions and other interesting things about poly's.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

I've read she actually took three.  She failed the first, walked out of the second and ten days later failed a third.  I don't have a link, will try to find one.

who's this chick think she is? a Croslin?

+++

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2010, 09:30:43 PM »

Does us knowing that Terri supposedly didn't pass her poly that she once suffered from PDD, that she may have had an affair, that she may have tried to have Kaine killed, does that lead us any close to finding Kyron? I have been asking myself this question all day. Why are Kaine and Desiree out there giving all of these details yet at the same time say they want the focus on Kyron? Then it dawned on me, Perhaps they are sending messages out to the person they feel may have Kyron. Perhaps they are telling their side of the story in hopes the person who has Kyron will have a change of heart and not help Terri. 

TG..I am 100 % for finding Kyron. 

This may help only in the extent that it keeps people interested in the case and keeps Kyron's face out there.  It may help also because maybe someone who hasn't come forward yet will call to say I saw Terri on that day, at this time, in this location, and only the baby was with her. 
Who knows..I think they are doing this because they need to keep this case alive and the public interested.  Remember Desiree believes he is still alive.  She is probably hoping someone will remember seeing him at some point in the past month.  If that helps her get through this and keeps the case open and alive I'm all for it.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #325 on: July 09, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyLou View Post
KOIN is advertising that someone close to the case has information on why they shouldn't be looking at Terri. I cannot find a link to watch live.

koinlocal6.com
I heard that too and I'm watching it now. Kaine's friends are supporting Terri. Cell phones confiscated by police (Kaine's friends)

Much more to family dynamics than we are hearing about...(from Kaine's friend)

Both sides (terri's friends and Kaine's friends) are extremely upset by what is being said (recent interviews)    (Just bringing this over from In Sessions, since I don't live in Portland and watch their local news, this is all I have, no link. Just wondering if someone has been hearing this, or got a tweet about this, so this can or can't be verified, thanks.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 09, 2010, 09:32:21 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

(snipped)

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference Thursday she knows his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is lying, and the boy's father said that Terri failed two polygraph tests.

“I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side at a hotel in Beaverton.

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

http://www.katu.com/news/98077834.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: July 09, 2010, 09:34:11 PM »

I was thinking that too last night NoRose, that " Terri" within all of this let out within the last 24 hours - its a perfect storm for her to commit suicide.  In all sincerity of what this woman has been drug through in the last 5 wks + - No one knowing the Truth of what has been within the Horman House for the last year or longer.  Her not speaking to the media. Her not speaking period. Her retaining a lawyer. Her being held to the wall ..at this point I really think if she did speak ~ NO one would believe her. No matter what came out of her mouth. Unless she specified she " made Kyron go away - or that Kyron was taken by xxx named or she did something to him".
All has been built upon speculation and failed poly's. Ok she failed the the Polys. She though had within her mind at the time (  she had discussed/created/thought out/had a relationship of some sort with Weed Puller - speculated to off Kaine)
I am sure that was part of her failing the poly's. 

I still do not believe that she/TH is solely responsible for Kyron's demise of him being missing/other. I think Kyron being missing is combined tryst of choices/relationships made by Kaine and Terri and another (not Kaine and Terri working together) yet there are others involved. Kyron was taken by the 3rd party involved. To prove?? I don't know. Accusations/rumors have been swirling that Kaine was/is having an affair with a co-worker. Same is that Terri was having an affair with weed puller. All of it is speculative. The rumors however created, in my mind, did not pop out of thin air.
All of this finds me back at square which is the two closest to Kyron. And that is Kaine and Terri.  They are responsible for his welfare and well being Primary.
They both in my eyes failed him. Due to what or why or for their own self indulgence out side of their marriage ?? I don't have words to complete the sentences. 
I do believe that Kaine is part of this - maybe not directly but he is part of the equation of why Kyron's where abouts are unknown. Just is within my gut. Because if he felt prior to Kyron being missing that TERRI was to cause him bodily harm or other,  he would have rectified the situation immediately. Terri would have been kicked to the curb and he would not think twice about it. He holds all the cards. All assets are in his name. He has everything to risk/lose if Terri would have filed Divorce on him for whatever grounds. If he felt she was "High Risk" to have in his home with his kids ..why did he not boot her/Divorce her awhile ago?  He is claiming in the last few days she suffered from PPD, had outbursts and was basically at times " out of control". (( shaking my head)) here. If stupidity is his only involvement here I will eat my words and then some.     

I agree Deenie. 

And LE hasn't confirmed yet whether or not she passed/failed her polys.  We only have Kaine/Desiree's word on that.  In stark comparison to their own, of course.  Which hasn't been confirmed by LE yet either. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2010, 09:35:40 PM »

This is crazy.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

I was just going to post this. He said these statements directly so it can't be misquoted. hmmm I suppose you can say she failed if she walked out but that is sort of stretching it. Why are they talking about all of this. Does this some how get to their ultimate goal of finding kyron? If so, then how and if not then why?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: July 09, 2010, 09:37:58 PM »

Quote:
KOIN is advertising that someone close to the case has information on why they shouldn't be looking at Terri. I cannot find a link to watch live.

koinlocal6.com
I heard that too and I'm watching it now. Kaine's friends are supporting Terri. Cell phones confiscated by police (Kaine's friends)

Both sides (terri's friends and Kaine's friends) are extremely upset by what is being said (recent interviews)    (Just bringing this over from In Sessions, since I don't live in Portland and watch their local news, this is all I have, no link. Just wondering if someone has been hearing this, or got a tweet about this, so this can or can't be verified, thanks.)

wow very interesting NRCG - thanks

are extremely upset by what is being said (recent interviews) .. only two people are giving interviews. does this suggest that people are pi$$ed at Mister Kaine and Desiree?

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 09, 2010, 09:38:53 PM »

Being as Kyron was the only student to get off at that particular stop - and he was not on the bus in the morning, it would make no sense to stop at his house / drive-way. Infact, being that it's probably a remote stop and unless there is another stop directly in the path of Kyron's stop - you might consider that this stop was skipped altogether. But we don't know.

The bus stopped..I guess because she saw Kyron's family standing there..but the bus driver is the one that called school to see if Kyron was still there.

I can see the bus driver being told by staff Kyron was not at school this day. As the bus driver made her rounds dropping off kids she see's them standing there and she stops. I bet when she saw them her heart stopped for a moment knowing that staff had told her he was not at school.

The bus driver is responsible for the children once they are on the bus and once they step foot off the bus. Depending on the state laws, if a child is under a certain age, they are to be handed off to an adult.

Haven't read forward yet TG, but am wondering... how do you know that staff had told the bus driver Kyron wasn't at school?  Has that been reported in the news somewhere and I missed it? 
From what Kaine says, they didn't find out until the bus driver called the school, who then said he had been absent.  I'd think that if the driver had that knowledge beforehand, she would have told Kaine/Terri that, then called the school so they could talk with them.  IMO.

No I don't think so although I am not entirely sure if I read that our not. I am going off of normal procedure of what I think would be said to a bus driver who was picking up the kids on her route.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: July 09, 2010, 09:40:01 PM »

As first reported in WW, Terri Moulton Horman took her first polygraph just days after Kyron’s disappearance. At a press conference Thursday evening, Kaine Horman and Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, emphasized what had previously been reported — that Terri Moulton Horman had failed two polygraph tests.

But in his WW interview, Kaine Horman revealed what hasn’t been made public — that Kyron’s stepmom walked out of a third test.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 09, 2010, 09:40:42 PM »

I thought that was extremely interesting, and just wondered if anyone heard this.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: July 09, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »

This is crazy.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

I am not sure Klaas if I entirely agree with you. Failing is giving an answer that is reading as true, walking out is not cooperating. His statement was a little misleading imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 09, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 09, 2010, 09:45:12 PM »

I just remembered something from Carol Moulton on page one or two of thread one. I think Klaas may have posted this article a page or two back.

She said Terri did errands after the dropping Kyron at his classroom. If that was true? wouldn't she have one receipt for one purchase? Wouldn't she have one slip verifying her whereabouts? With a time stamp?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 09, 2010, 09:46:50 PM »

Quote:

koinlocal6.com

I've learned over the last 5 years that anyone can post anything on the internet and will. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 09, 2010, 09:47:55 PM »

Supposedly this is on their tv station being reported, I would have no idea if this is true what is being reported.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 09, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »

This is crazy.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

I am not sure Klaas if I entirely agree with you. Failing is giving an answer that is reading as true, walking out is not cooperating. His statement was a little misleading imo.

Tracygirl - of course technically you would be correct.  I think it's unfair to hold Kaine and Desiree and even Terri to such technicalities. 

If I were Kaine and Desiree I would probably say she failed both as well.  If you don't have the guts to take the 2nd as requested by LE when a childs life is at stake, you fail as a human being IMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: July 09, 2010, 09:50:12 PM »

Something tells me the wheels are coming off Kaine's tricycle. He's made some rather unusual statements and they can't all be true.

Hopefully, he'll get to keep the basket and the bell.

I think he raging, and this isn't healthy. lol

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.