April 27, 2024, 01:57:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222595 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 09, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »

Supposedly this is on their tv station being reported, I would have no idea if this is true what is being reported.

Exactly.  If it is on TV it will end up in print.  If it's in print hopefully it will be sourced.  Then maybe we can believe 1/2 of it.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: July 09, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

Something is not adding up.

Well, I'd say walking out on the 2nd would be considered failing, LOL.

I've read she actually took three.  She failed the first, walked out of the second and ten days later failed a third.  I don't have a link, will try to find one.

Here you go New Monkey

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2010, 09:52:16 PM »

Supposedly this is on their tv station being reported, I would have no idea if this is true what is being reported.

Think this is their live stream.

http://www.livepdx.com/video/15359817/index.html

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 09, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

It is entirely possible that LE really did have the white truck driven by TH the day of the Science Fair hauled off and examined.  LE could've been on to LS guy and want to check out the vehicle usually driven by KH to make sure something hinky wasn't done to it to cause a little accident later on that day.  I'm not even sure he usually drives that truck but it is a possibility LE hauled it off to check it out to process it and/or put GPS in it.  At this point who the hell knows.  I'm almost sick of the witch hunt against TH and hope it's not her and I am someone who thought she was guilty from the get go!!!

Want a real WTF?  What it it was KH's jilted, supposed pregger gf who has been stalking TH silently and since she might never be near Kiara, she took Kyron.  OMG, ya'll know I'm cra-zee for sure now!!!  All of this is a what if, hypothetical, and MOO.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 09, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »

If you don't have the guts to take the 2nd as requested by LE when a childs life is at stake, you fail as a human being IMO.
You said a mouthful there.  I T A
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 09, 2010, 09:54:36 PM »

Something tells me the wheels are coming off Kaine's tricycle. He's made some rather unusual statements and they can't all be true.

Hopefully, he'll get to keep the basket and the bell.

I think he raging, and this isn't healthy. lol

Something tells me Terri is about to be arrested and I fear it will end up being for the murder of Kyron. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: July 09, 2010, 09:55:46 PM »

I just remembered something from Carol Moulton on page one or two of thread one. I think Klaas may have posted this article a page or two back.

She said Terri did errands after the dropping Kyron at his classroom. If that was true? wouldn't she have one receipt for one purchase? Wouldn't she have one slip verifying her whereabouts? With a time stamp?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.

Thanks Brandi!

After leaving the school, Terri went about her day, running errands and taking care of household chores. She is a former elementary school teacher and has worked as a substitute teacher at various schools, but Moulton said that in recent years she has mainly been a stay-at-home mom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #347 on: July 09, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »

Think this is their live stream.

http://www.livepdx.com/video/15359817/index.html

OS

sorry wrong link..

OS

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 09, 2010, 10:00:22 PM »

This is crazy.

Kaine said she FAILED both polygraphs, and now he is saying that she didn't even take the second one.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

She couldn't have failed the second polygraph if she didn't even take it. And not only that, Kaine / Desiree said that Terri told them that she FAILED both polygraphs.

I am not sure Klaas if I entirely agree with you. Failing is giving an answer that is reading as true, walking out is not cooperating. His statement was a little misleading imo.

Tracygirl - of course technically you would be correct.  I think it's unfair to hold Kaine and Desiree and even Terri to such technicalities. 

If I were Kaine and Desiree I would probably say she failed both as well.  If you don't have the guts to take the 2nd as requested by LE when a childs life is at stake, you fail as a human being IMO.

I don't think I am being unfair to Kaine, but what I am doing is saying what is the normal everyday meaning of a LDT. the public knows this of LDT's you pass if you are telling the truth and you fail if you are lying.
If you walk out, you are not failing you are not participating. That may be deemed as a guilty response but as the case with Victoria Straffords mother who walked out of hers, she was fed up with the questions.
But apparently it was posted that Terri actually took 2 and walked out of her 3rd, so if that is true then it doesn't really matter.

Isn't it common though for LE to not tell the person if they pass or failed? I have read that in so many cases. Terri supposedly told Kaine this because she was told. Do we know if LE was being truthful with Terri or if they were using this as an interrogation technique?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: July 09, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html    About obtaining tapes from two stores.

Thanks Rosie.  Hoping that whatever may be on those tapes will be helpful info for LE. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: July 09, 2010, 10:02:11 PM »

Tracygirl - we don't know.

We do know that normally they wouldn't ask for a 2nd or 3rd if you passed the first.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2010, 10:04:58 PM »

Something tells me the wheels are coming off Kaine's tricycle. He's made some rather unusual statements and they can't all be true.

Hopefully, he'll get to keep the basket and the bell.

I think he raging, and this isn't healthy. lol

Something tells me Terri is about to be arrested and I fear it will end up being for the murder of Kyron. 

I figured she would be arrested by today at the latest. Staton said he *might* / *would* be able to talk more about the case after he made some decisions this week. Week's almost over.

There must be a reason this case is not moving forward toward an arrest. who knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 09, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

This is crazy.

What the .... ?!?!

It can't be both.

I am not sure Klaas if I entirely agree with you. Failing is giving an answer that is reading as true, walking out is not cooperating. His statement was a little misleading imo.

Tracygirl - of course technically you would be correct.  I think it's unfair to hold Kaine and Desiree and even Terri to such technicalities. 

If I were Kaine and Desiree I would probably say she failed both as well.  If you don't have the guts to take the 2nd as requested by LE when a childs life is at stake, you fail as a human being IMO.

I don't think I am being unfair to Kaine, but what I am doing is saying what is the normal everyday meaning of a LDT. the public knows this of LDT's you pass if you are telling the truth and you fail if you are lying.
If you walk out, you are not failing you are not participating. That may be deemed as a guilty response but as the case with Victoria Straffords mother who walked out of hers, she was fed up with the questions.
But apparently it was posted that Terri actually took 2 and walked out of her 3rd, so if that is true then it doesn't really matter.

Isn't it common though for LE to not tell the person if they pass or failed? I have read that in so many cases. Terri supposedly told Kaine this because she was told. Do we know if LE was being truthful with Terri or if they were using this as an interrogation technique?

Here is what Kaine said:

1. Test number 1 she failed..she told Kaine, Desiree, whomever was in the room about that.

2. Test number two she refused to take..walked out before it was really started.

3. Test number three she took..she failed.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #353 on: July 09, 2010, 10:08:43 PM »

AndrewPadula

at the site of #Kyron Horman's candlelight vigil. Mostly media crews here right now. Starting to see a couple of people stop by.

AndrewPadula

about 1-1/2 hours away to the vigil for #kyron Horman. Starting to see more people arrive. Looks like some organizers and some families.

AndrewPadula

People showing up at the vigil. Haven't seen the family yet. http://twitpic.com/23wno9

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »

AndrewPadula

Kyron's dad stopping by the wall of hope. http://twitpic.com/23wpjk

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #355 on: July 09, 2010, 10:10:55 PM »

AndrewPadula

@TheINNsider We don't have a live feed or link to this right now. We'll probably have something up during some our shows on kptv.com.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »

AndrewPadula

Thank you OS..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »

Uggg things are going to blow up here on scared monkeys as well I think. This is about finding Kyron, we all want the same thing ultimately, to have this little boy come home to his mama. Please everyone, take a deep breath and remind yourselves, if someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean anything. We all have our opinions on this and that is ok.

Tonight is the prayer vigil for this little boy. Can we please put aside for a little while who we think did this and post a prayer for this child to be found...If you are not religious, that is fine, just send your wishes or whatever. I will start if that is ok..

God tonight I request a special favor from you and that is to please enlighten those who are searching for Kyron Horman. The love of a mother and child is one of the greatest blessings we all have in common, tonight there is a boy and there is a mother who need to be reunited again. I hear Desiree Young speak and I can feel her sadness. Please God, please allow her to know the fate of her child. Please God allow Kyron to be found and brought back home. In your name I pray, Amen.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:59 PM »

I'm wondering if she took the first LDT because she was the last one to see Kyron.  Maybe they called her in for the second test because the landscaper had told them about the MFH plot and they wanted to question her to see what they could find out about that. 

It's really hard to know, but she would naturally be one of the first people to be questioned and polygraphed regardless. As for the last one to see Kyron - I'm not dismissing Tanner's statement and if that's true, maybe he saw him last as Kyron said he was going down stairs.

It's also possible that her first polygraph was so erratic that the examiner couldn't believe it and wanted another sample for comparison. Just some options, but I have no idea which if any are accurate.

You're right about Tanner and I'm not dismissing his statement either. He sounded like a credible young man to me. Maybe they all took them around the same time. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 09, 2010, 10:15:13 PM »

AndrewPadula

Heartbreaking.  Thanks for posting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.