April 28, 2024, 01:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222624 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 09, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »

Something tells me the wheels are coming off Kaine's tricycle. He's made some rather unusual statements and they can't all be true.

Hopefully, he'll get to keep the basket and the bell.

I think he raging, and this isn't healthy. lol

Something tells me Terri is about to be arrested and I fear it will end up being for the murder of Kyron. 

ITA..and tonight would be as good as anytime..while the press is busy covering the vigil.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 09, 2010, 10:19:32 PM »

Terri needs to tell the truth. 

Everything else is a distraction from finding Kyron. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 09, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »

AndrewPadula

Kyron's dad stopping by the wall of hope. http://twitpic.com/23wpjk
Heartbreaking.  Thanks for posting.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: July 09, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »

I agree, Lifesong.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:40 PM »

Yes!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 09, 2010, 10:24:27 PM »

Something tells me the wheels are coming off Kaine's tricycle. He's made some rather unusual statements and they can't all be true.

Something tells me Terri is about to be arrested and I fear it will end up being for the murder of Kyron. 

ITA..and tonight would be as good as anytime..while the press is busy covering the vigil.

Klaas if through the course of this investigation if the evidence to date leads to Terri then yes, they need to finally arrest her.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 09, 2010, 10:26:56 PM »

Klaas if through the course of this investigation if the evidence to date leads to Terri then yes, they need to finally arrest her.

And I hope they do away from the prying eyes of the press..if and when it happens.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 09, 2010, 10:31:40 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24205145/detail.html

Officials Mum As Questions Mount About Kyron

POSTED: 6:28 pm PDT July 9, 2010
UPDATED: 7:29 pm PDT July 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The tight-lipped nature of the investigation focused on finding 7-year-old Kyron Horman, now entering its fifth week, has frustrated some members of the community.

Kyron vanished from his northwest Portland grade school June 4 and, since then, Multnomah County deputies haven't announced any arrests, persons of interest or evidence.

However, Kyron's parents expressed their ongoing trust in investigators even as they shared their suspicions about the involvement of the missing boy's stepmother, Terri Horman.

"Honestly, I think the police are doing whatever the can to make Kyron the priority," said Desiree Young said during a news conference Thursday.

But many questions remain unanswered.

"I mean, where is he? Is he OK? Can he come home? What's going on with him? There's a story behind this. There's a big story," said Jodie Paulson, who is staying in Portland.

During the first three weeks of the investigation, Capt. Jason Gates was a familiar sight in front of TV cameras. Sheriff Dan Staton also pledged his dedication to finding the missing second-grader.

But, in the last two weeks, authorities have seemingly pulled back.

FOX 12 put in several requests for an interview with Staton and asked for a copy of his schedule, but he has not made himself available.

Spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said the sheriff is no longer allowing deputies to make a comment until there is a break in the case.

Deputies also did not comment after a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman against Terri Horman, was unsealed. The court documents stated Kaine Horman believed his wife was involved in Kyron's disappearance and that she tried to hire someone to kill him.

He wrote the police gave him "probable cause to believe" the claims behind the restraining order.

A woman, who wished to only be identified as Elizabeth, said she hopes for closure in the case.

"There's probably stuff going on that we shouldn't know about because they're trying to keep this together so they don't lose the case. But, on the same token, I'd like to know for the sake of this child," she said.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #368 on: July 09, 2010, 10:39:27 PM »

AndrewPadula

Kyron's mom just showed up and stopped at the #kyron's wall of hope and posted some balloons. She thanked some of the supporters here.

AndrewPadula

Kyron's dad posted a letter from #Kyron's grandma on to the Wall of Hope. Grandma Kris tells Kryon to be safe and come home soon.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #369 on: July 09, 2010, 10:42:43 PM »

Just to throw out, last night I looked up Kaine Horman's face book.
What struck me was that Terri's Mom "Carole" was listed as one of his friends. Was the front page of his facebook. What it mean's, if anything, I have no clue nor say. Again I don't know what to make of anything within this " Family" at this point.

My thoughts are for Kyron and not for anyone else.

Sigh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 09, 2010, 10:45:04 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Surveillance videos collected from stores in Kyron case

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM PDT

ip line: 503-261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.

The corporate offices of Fred Meyer and Albertsons both confirmed to KATU News on Friday they are cooperating with investigators in the Kyron Horman case.

Officials with Albertsons said they’ve turned over surveillance video from their store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway on June 4, the day the Skyline School second-grader disappeared.

Fred Meyer officials, however, will only say they are working with detectives regarding at least one store. They said if they turned over surveillance video, it would be up to investigators to disclose it to the media; however, sources said that the Sunset Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Hillsboro has submitted video for investigators to review.

That store is five miles from Skyline School. The Albertons, depending on the route taken, is anywhere from 14 to 16 miles from the school.

Investigators are trying to establish Terri Horman’s timeline, sources said. They say Terri was the last person to see Kyron and they are trying to find out what she did after she dropped him off at the school.

There is no indication that Kyron is in any of the video.

Former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre said an arrest in this case has not been made because, “You have to be able to identify specifically what crime you’re going to charge. You can’t simply say, ‘you’re under arrest because everyone thinks you did something.’ I mean, you have to have evidence, more likely than not, that you committed a specific crime.”

He pointed out that without knowing what happened to Kyron, it is difficult to arrest someone and charge them based on circumstantial evidence alone.

He also said there’s a big difference between missing children and missing adults in pressing ahead with charges that are based on circumstantial evidence.

Adults leave paper trails that children don’t. They buy things at grocery stores with credit cards, use ATMs, write e-mails and make phone calls. Those are the kinds of things that stop when adults disappear. But a 7-year-old doesn’t leave those kinds of digital footprints.

“So when you have a child that goes missing, it becomes extremely more complicated in trying to establish whether that child is missing or whether that child is deceased,” said McIntyre. “If you don’t know those two answers then how do you identify which crime to charge?”

As to making an arrest in a murder-for-hire plot, McIntyre said that type of case is one of the hardest to prove unless the suspect or suspects confess or implicate themselves in the crime.

Police have not named Terri Horman as a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron and they haven’t made any arrests in the case.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #371 on: July 09, 2010, 10:50:01 PM »

Klaas, I did go last night and listen to Dana and Blink on the Scared Monkeys Radio show. From Weds nights broadcast.

I listened to what Blink offered about Kyron's eye glasses. That it was speculated the glasses shown to the public were actually Kyron's and not just a pair / copy = for photo release.  That they LE released Kyron's photo without his glasses on for that reason. Because it is speculated Kyron's eye glasses were actually found. 
Klaas what do you think? just for the sake of asking? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #372 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:05 PM »

AndrewPadula

Vigil crowd starting to grow. Live hit on KPDX at 8pm. Tune in. http://twitpic.com/23x3ds

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

++++++++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Staton: " .... some of those areas were gone through four separate times using multiple techniques, either dogs and searchers, dogs and/or the aircraft, but combinations of two or three sources going through the area." ...

jung: "Is it believed that he was taken from the school then, in a vehicle?"

Staton: "I can't comment on that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 09, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »

AndrewPadula

Vigil crowd starting to grow. Live hit on KPDX at 8pm. Tune in. http://twitpic.com/23x3ds

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 09, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »

Klaas, I did go last night and listen to Dana and Blink on the Scared Monkeys Radio show. From Weds nights broadcast.

I listened to what Blink offered about Kyron's eye glasses. That it was speculated the glasses shown to the public were actually Kyron's and not just a pair / copy = for photo release.  That they LE released Kyron's photo without his glasses on for that reason. Because it is speculated Kyron's eye glasses were actually found. 

I think they were Kyrons glasses that fell off when someone was taking him away from the school June 4, 2010.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 09, 2010, 11:00:51 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/livestream/index.html
Live 8 PM news. If you're interested.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #377 on: July 09, 2010, 11:01:18 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/livestream/index.html

going to be talking about Kyron.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:34 PM »

Hubby and I are off in our boat first thing tomorrow morning to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son and family.  We are taking 8 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson (same age as Kyron) with us.  These two muppets have just been dropped of by Dad soooo ... I gotta go.

When I return on Tuesday (?) ... I am anticipating that Terri Horman will have been arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of Kyron.

I realize that it does not look good but ... my prayer continues to be that Kyron has not been harmed and will be returned to the family he loves.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #379 on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:53 PM »

I think they were Kyrons glasses that fell off when someone was taking him away from the school June 4, 2010.
Lump in my throat and I have no words. Thank you Klaas for your reply.
Oh god this is such an ugly case. So ugly. (( shaking my head)). 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.