April 27, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222599 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2010, 11:09:26 PM »

Speaking to blinkoncrime.com on the condition of anonymity, sources inside the investigation have confirmed that the detectives sting on the grounds of the Horman home, where a landscaper believed to have been in a romantic relationship with Terri Horman requested $10,000 for an alleged murder for hire plot, may have impeded the investigation.

“The climate was one where their hand was forced. They had the guy saying one thing, and when they said “prove it”, they felt they would be arresting her on at least the solicitation charge.

Did it backfire? Uh, yes, in a way, because for one– nobody gets paid ten grand for killing a live guy.. For two, she did not flinch, and between the two of them at the time she called 911, she looked more credible. It was an uncomfortable situation for detectives to have to explain to the patrol.

I think they are desperate to resolve this case, but I do not think Terri will be the first to be arrested, I think the landscaper may be arrested tomorrow. They are going to need a pretty solid case to get him to flip if she was involved, which it looks clear that she was. Our prosecutors use a grand jury in lieu of a preliminary hearing almost, so I would bet that is going on behind the scenes..”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/09/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-points-a-finger-directly-at-terri-horman/#more-4221

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »

Hubby and I are off in our boat first thing tomorrow morning to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son and family.  We are taking 8 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson (same age as Kyron) with us.  These two muppets have just been dropped of by Dad soooo ... I gotta go.

When I return on Tuesday (?) ... I am anticipating that Terri Horman will have been arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of Kyron.

I realize that it does not look good but ... my prayer continues to be that Kyron has not been harmed and will be returned to the family he loves.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Janet

have a great weekend.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2010, 11:18:35 PM »

I can not recall if it has been said if DY and TY have children together?

TIA

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2010, 11:20:52 PM »

Klaas, I did go last night and listen to Dana and Blink on the Scared Monkeys Radio show. From Weds nights broadcast.

I listened to what Blink offered about Kyron's eye glasses. That it was speculated the glasses shown to the public were actually Kyron's and not just a pair / copy = for photo release.  That they LE released Kyron's photo without his glasses on for that reason. Because it is speculated Kyron's eye glasses were actually found. 
Klaas what do you think? just for the sake of asking? 

I think they were Kyrons glasses that fell off when someone was taking him away from the school June 4, 2010.
Lump in my throat and I have no words. Thank you Klaas for your reply.
Oh god this is such an ugly case. So ugly. (( shaking my head)). 

ITA Deeny..and before this case concludes I feel it could get much worse.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2010, 11:21:58 PM »

Hubby and I are off in our boat first thing tomorrow morning to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son and family.  We are taking 8 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson (same age as Kyron) with us.  These two muppets have just been dropped of by Dad soooo ... I gotta go.

When I return on Tuesday (?) ... I am anticipating that Terri Horman will have been arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of Kyron.

I realize that it does not look good but ... my prayer continues to be that Kyron has not been harmed and will be returned to the family he loves.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Janet

have a great weekend.

OS

Sounds like fun..enjoy your time with the grands and your family.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »

For future ref, some video's at this link, begins on pg 3 and comes forward to pg 1.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/news_videos/index_3.html

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2010, 11:27:07 PM »

AndrewPadula

a little more than hundred people are here for #kyron's vigil. People are starting to light their candles. everyone sitting quietly

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2010, 11:28:06 PM »

TIA
I know that Desiree has another son and he is obviously Kyron's 1/2 brother - who the Bio Dad is ?? I do not know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2010, 11:30:12 PM »

TIA
I know that Desiree has another son and he is obviously Kyron's 1/2 brother - who the Bio Dad is ?? I do not know.

Thank you!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »

AndrewPadula

a little more than hundred people are here for #kyron's vigil. People are starting to light their candles. everyone sitting quietly

The newscast also mentioned there is a simultaneous vigil being held in Medford, where Desiree lives.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »

TIA

I have this in my notes, no other info about her "previous marriage."

In 2002, Kaine and Desiree were married. She had Kyron in 2002 and they divorced in 2003. a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad. At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage.

Also, I have not heard mention of any children she and Tony may have together.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2010, 11:44:08 PM »

Container in the Horman home.  Wonder if it's still there? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/police-1196055-kyron-desiree.html

A gift from police helps Kyron Horman's mother cope
2010-07-07 17:48:20

MEDFORD, Ore. -- Desiree Young is living a nightmare. Her child, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, is missing.

But she's not going through the pain alone.

She carries a small piece of comfort with her everyday, and she wears it around her neck.

"This is a police shield we got when Kyron went missing, it talks about strength and courage and I wear it everyday," she said.

A fellow Medford Police Department officer drove to Portland when the search started around June 4th to give the family the shield.

Desiree says she hasn't taken it off since.

Lt. Bob Hansen says Desiree is part of the "family of blue," the Medford Police Department, her hometown police force and her husband's brotherhood.

"That's a little bit of a connection that person needs, somebody else comes about and is thinking about them and that memento hits a cord or special note with them and that's what its there for," says Lt. Hansen.

Kyron's stepfather, Det. Tony Young said, "they have bent over backwards not only to assist us like a family but too anything regarding this case for us."

A "family of blue," who's also missing a son.

If you have any information about Kyron call 503-261-2847 or 911 if it's urgent. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2010, 11:53:50 PM »

TIA

I have this in my notes, no other info about her "previous marriage."

In 2002, Kaine and Desiree were married. She had Kyron in 2002 and they divorced in 2003. a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad. At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage.

Also, I have not heard mention of any children she and Tony may have together.

Thank you Brandi!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 10, 2010, 12:00:41 AM »

Good question and find Wyks.  Was that in her facebook photos?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2010, 12:06:20 AM »

Good question and find Wyks.  Was that in her facebook photos?

Thanks Klaas.  Yes, here's the link.  There's another pic too, nearly the same. 

For those not familiar with this album, ya have to login to facebook, click this link, then you can move back and forth between the pics in there. 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1344013&id=1264414625

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2010, 12:08:17 AM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

(snipped)

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference Thursday she knows his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is lying, and the boy's father said that Terri failed two polygraph tests.

“I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side at a hotel in Beaverton.

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

http://www.katu.com/news/98077834.html

Ok..my mind is going to blow, isn't that exactly what Ron Cummings stated about his poly and Misty Croslin's poly???

Also Janet, I agree with you about the double standard of Terri being crucified for going to the gym but noe Kaine.......it's not that I think she is innocent as this case is cluster^^^^^^^, but that IMO is quite a double standard and glaringly so:)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2010, 12:22:29 AM »

Wearing the CSI shirt at the zoo.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 10, 2010, 12:23:09 AM »

Wyks - do we know if she has a June 2010 album yet?
jillieanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: July 10, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »

HLN's

Natasha Lance had an interview with KH and DY which will air on NG Monday nite.

NL: you said Teri was home, what was her demeanor?

KH: umm, she was working on her laptop when I got home, nothing out of the ordinary.

NL: did she have on the same clothes as earlier in the day?

KH: yea, she had gone to the gym I believe prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

NL: so you went to the bus stop (KH shaking head yes), you were waiting child after child I assume getting off the bus

KH: No there is only one child that gets off at our stop and that's Kyron.

NL: And what did you think?

KH: she just, the bus driver looked at us and told us that he wasn't on the bus today, so we figured well he must still be waiting for us at school. We had talked about maybe a special treat afterward, for the science fair project and everything else, so we just thought maybe he is just waiting for us at the school. So she called the school on her cell phone and that's when we found out he hadn't been there all day.

excerpt from it not reported by Natasha Lance but lady on HLN's (for clarification)

Lady: then they said after TH's polygraph, she was more concerned about her well being, not about Kyron. late last month a twist no one saw coming, Kyron's father filed for divorce and moved out of the home he shared with her, he took their 19 month old daughter with him as well, Kaine Horman also got a RO against Teri because investigators say she tried to hire a Landscaper to kill him.

NL: what if Teri is not inolved? Is there any doubt in your mind that she's not?

DY: NO (shaking head) I know she's involved (KH shaking head yes)

NL: do you think she would have done this alone?

DY: I don't believe so, because honestly ummm, (looking at KH) she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think that she probably need help (KH shaking head yes) but, that's speculation.

Lady: you can catch NL's full interview on NG Monday nite at 8 pm est.
Local media reporting KH is asking a court to evict TH now from their home, so he can return there with his daughter, but it's been 5 wks now since Kyron disappeared, he had just gone to his Science fair and never made it back to class. The search for him has turned into a criminal investigation, want to point out no suspects have been named, no arrests have been made.

OS

Hi everyone.  I've been a long-time lurker and have read all of your comments since little Kyron disappeared.  I wanted to question one of the answers given by DY in the above interview where she says "she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone".  Does that mean Kaine wasn't the only one she put a contract on or does it mean she and someone else took out the contract... I'm confused. 

Also, did LE just today ask for the surveillance tapes?  If so, I find that inexcusible for waiting so long.  Thanks and I sure hope I posted this right!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.