April 27, 2024, 09:34:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222610 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 10, 2010, 01:58:03 AM »

My first post on the Kyron case.

Lie Detector tests –

Terri has been said to be bi-polar, possibly (still) post-partum depressed, possibly on medication. Don’t know whether any of that is true, but I imagine any one of those might “throw off” a lie detector. (I personally think that “inconclusive” might have been the result.)

Further, she (supposedly) failed the first, (supposedly) walked out of the second, and YET STILL (supposedly) went for a third (and supposedly failed it too). How is that interpreted as “uncooperative?” Did she tell the wrong lies? Not lie enough? Too much? :sarcasm:

I don’t mean to knock the bio parents, but these lie detector bits are coming from them, and they’re confusing me.

Landscaper –

He didn’t come forward with his murder-for-hire story when Kyron first went missing. I don’t know how the cops found him, I guess he had done some work on the property. I don’t give high odds on the MFH angle being true. Apparently the canoodling was. Maybe she didn’t like the way he trimmed the shrubs and blew him off. (I'm restraining myself here ... Wink)

BUT – that attempted sting was inappropriate and incompetent. (20-20 hindsight excellent as usual.)  Did the cops really think Terri was going to discuss a hit on her husband when (a) she’s been under scrutiny for weeks, (b) apparently her husband and baby daughter have just that day vamoosed, and (c) her stepson has been missing for weeks?

And Terri called the cops twice on it -- EVEN THOUGH she apparently had had an affair with the LS.

If the MFH plot is real, LE put the opportunity to discredit the landscaper right there on her doorstep, and she did it big time.

I can just imagine the confrontation with the responding officers. I haven’t read anything about what transpired, do we know? Anyway, lacking info, many snark-worthy scenarios come to mind.

I have some other thoughts about the school, that morning, etc. – but there doesn’t seem to be much definite information. I will throw this out there – the science fair projects were set up the previous day, June 3. Surely someone drove that to school. The photo could have been taken then. (Meaning Kyron wore the CSI shirt on 6/3.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: July 10, 2010, 02:15:45 AM »

Intersting thought about the school pictures, msmarple! I suppose the school could confirm whether the projects were set up the night/day before.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #442 on: July 10, 2010, 02:25:19 AM »

cute pics of kyron, in all of the pics she puts the name of the baby girl with the last name Horman and Kyron's pics only have his name.....I am wonder if she added kyron's pics in her facebook in the last months ....she seemed to be nice with him ....

yes.  Smile 

Someone else mentioned the baby having her full name as being something called "tagged".  Am not familiar enough with facebook to know what that means exactly.  lol  But it's something to do with making it easier to send the baby's pics to others.  From what I remember. 

In facebook you are offered up fields to fill in. Fields that you can type in who your children are. Or even those who are connected to your FB can do as well. Say if Kaine put in his fields as spouse wife " Terri Horman" what ever post/photo he creates on the Wall of any- the word/name Terri typed by him ..will tag Terri and or link to her. If he has in his profile that Terri Horman is his wife.  Say Terri has Kiara Horman filled in as her Daughter within her bio. She is not literally typing in Kiara Horman within the photo/post - its being pulled from her bio entry.  She typed Daughter so Kiara's name instantly pops into the description. (( This is all within settings of Facebook as well - that is determined by the owner of the facebook)) Would be when Terri was to post on her Wall or the walls of her friends.  Her settings set at all public can read/join/post/or just friends within her FB are allowed to read/post/lurk - Not what is said in personal emails. This is what is written on the " Wall".
(( I do not like facebook - the settings are to me mass confusion and not well stated- they offer very little to be understood when it comes to settings / privacy etc.))

When I post on my daughter's wall it instantly links back to me - because I have her listed as my child. She has me listed as her Mother. Where all our posts go to in cyber land ... who knows? Its all about tags and links within Facebook. The entire site is about tags and links to what the owner of their own facebook establishes in their private settings. Which is not understood nor truly known.   
Not only that but when you " take on " the quizzes and extra's offered by FB - Your actually leaving face book and offering up your information to another source". Your invited to answer and play with these " What kind of Car are You ?" This is not Facebook - this is a linked site that patrols your key words used within posts. So it tags You back. Say you post to a friend within your FB circle - a recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Within mins you are going to be asked to participate in a quiz " If you were a flavor of frosting what flavor would you be? " its all about enticement. The backers of these quizzes use people's responses for marketing. They as well know your IP and identity. Again that is why I do not like facebook.   

Which was the question I asked from day one of Terri's Facebook. What was her settings Public and or Private. Because what ever you Post on a friends wall becomes " open" available to all. Did she post on FB her daily routine. Did she post within Wall's of others about Kyron. That he was shy, timid, etc. What was said of him on Facebook that another could latch on to her and make Friends with her ..Not for her but for HIM.  Hmm. Many creep shows look for Women who are on such social sites that are " on " all the time. They prey upon them and want to get close. Real close. Not because they are looking for a Adult Pal but a child. Just saying. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #443 on: July 10, 2010, 02:42:09 AM »

Things to consider that would create a change in someone drastically

Health issues - ( she did say in her on facebook Quiz recently she was scared to go to the doctor's appt) Was in the quiz thing she filled out. It's I believe posted in the last cage.
Stress - She has it all over her - her hair, her skin, her face it all shows Stress.
Drug abuse - ?
Depression - could very well be a part of her life
Substance abuse - no one knows and it has never been said by anyone
All of those things considered I would imagine " weight loss along with the aging" except for Depression. She is not thin, nor overweight - but is not showing loss of weight.
--
 The photo of her with Kitty playing put put golf - I noticed Terri had her toenails painted. That is her keeping herself up. Not allowing herself to fall down. The toenails being painted - she either painted them, or went and had a pedicure. I know from experience " women who feel depressed do not go out and seek personal attention".
That is the last thing they want. Its not even a desire. * I was actually happy for her that she had her toes painted. I simply do not know what to think of Terri. I am not saying she is innocent. I am not fully able though to say she is guilty of ?
I have no lines drawn in the sand. I am " a miss" in thoughts of her.

ITA! I also think that the photo of her today does not look like she is going through any sort of severe depression. She seems clean and very put together. The people that I know who have depression are unkept when they are going through a bad bout.  She does not appear that way.
Right on, I think there is so much that is unknown .. Sebastian
I simply am perplexed by all accords within Terri and the dynamics of Everyone.
All of them within the circle of 3 - are speculative. I don't know who's on first or who is protecting who? Kyron is the Key and he is Lost. Little Man caught in ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2010, 02:47:22 AM »

cute pics of kyron, in all of the pics she puts the name of the baby girl with the last name Horman and Kyron's pics only have his name.....I am wonder if she added kyron's pics in her facebook in the last months ....she seemed to be nice with him ....

yes.  Smile 

Someone else mentioned the baby having her full name as being something called "tagged".  Am not familiar enough with facebook to know what that means exactly.  lol  But it's something to do with making it easier to send the baby's pics to others.  From what I remember. 

In facebook you are offered up fields to fill in. Fields that you can type in who your children are. Or even those who are connected to your FB can do as well. Say if Kaine put in his fields as spouse wife " Terri Horman" what ever post/photo he creates on the Wall of any- the word/name Terri typed by him ..will tag Terri and or link to her. If he has in his profile that Terri Horman is his wife.  Say Terri has Kiara Horman filled in as her Daughter within her bio. She is not literally typing in Kiara Horman within the photo/post - its being pulled from her bio entry.  She typed Daughter so Kiara's name instantly pops into the description. (( This is all within settings of Facebook as well - that is determined by the owner of the facebook)) Would be when Terri was to post on her Wall or the walls of her friends.  Her settings set at all public can read/join/post/or just friends within her FB are allowed to read/post/lurk - Not what is said in personal emails. This is what is written on the " Wall".
(( I do not like facebook - the settings are to me mass confusion and not well stated- they offer very little to be understood when it comes to settings / privacy etc.))

When I post on my daughter's wall it instantly links back to me - because I have her listed as my child. She has me listed as her Mother. Where all our posts go to in cyber land ... who knows? Its all about tags and links within Facebook. The entire site is about tags and links to what the owner of their own facebook establishes in their private settings. Which is not understood nor truly known.   
Not only that but when you " take on " the quizzes and extra's offered by FB - Your actually leaving face book and offering up your information to another source". Your invited to answer and play with these " What kind of Car are You ?" This is not Facebook - this is a linked site that patrols your key words used within posts. So it tags You back. Say you post to a friend within your FB circle - a recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Within mins you are going to be asked to participate in a quiz " If you were a flavor of frosting what flavor would you be? " its all about enticement. The backers of these quizzes use people's responses for marketing. They as well know your IP and identity. Again that is why I do not like facebook.   

Which was the question I asked from day one of Terri's Facebook. What was her settings Public and or Private. Because what ever you Post on a friends wall becomes " open" available to all. Did she post on FB her daily routine. Did she post within Wall's of others about Kyron. That he was shy, timid, etc. What was said of him on Facebook that another could latch on to her and make Friends with her ..Not for her but for HIM.  Hmm. Many creep shows look for Women who are on such social sites that are " on " all the time. They prey upon them and want to get close. Real close. Not because they are looking for a Adult Pal but a child. Just saying. 

Following this logic, didn't she post on facebook that her cat was missing? I am just wondering if someone showed up at the school with the cat? I know, far fetched!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #445 on: July 10, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »

Sebastian I asked that too - way back in another cage. I think it was overlooked because " the Cat" was not a focus. Nor was truly understood to be a factor.

I found my post from June 8th - copied

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_attracts_1.html  in a comment about the cat

Just wondering if possibly the family made flyers/posters and it had Kyron in the photo with the cat? Or possible was said on the flyers - Children miss the cat? Reward * plus you never know what may trigger a freak when they see a certain child in person or in photo.  Like the case of Jaycee Dugard, the creep who kidnapped her, he went after girls that resembled her, prior to him, finding her.
Anything is possible in today's society. If someone wants to score a buck or create a scam of another persons plights ..its easy to do. Even for little money.
That someone " a local" could have lured Kyron with " I found your Cat" -- I don't know when the cat was missing. Or if the cat again passed away.
Again just tossing thoughts into the air. As it seems,  that Kyron has gone Poof into thin air. Sad

_________
 July 10, I went to the link that I added on June 8th and the post of " the local is no longer" there. Funny strange. I recall it so well because it was filled with misspellings and was about ' the Cat' and the white truck driven by a woman "witnessed" by a local.
???? Why is the post no longer. I could kick myself for not copying the post from the local. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: July 10, 2010, 03:31:16 AM »

Wow Deenie!  That's very helpful info, thanks! 

From what I've heard about facebook, altho it seems great and 'everybody is using it mom' lol, I still say nawwwww.  Seems there's too much that cannot be controlled in regard to our privacy, identity, pics, posts, etc.  Not even that I have a life to hide from, would need to get one first I guess.  lol  It just doesn't seem very secure.  I have an account, yes.  But that's only so I can sign in and see other folks pics and such for these cases. 

I guess what first set my hinky meter off with facebook is that I made an account a long time ago, wrote down the info and stuff, then decided nope, I wouldn't use this.  Deleted that account.  Went back in just recently, signed up for an account, said I already had one.  Am like huh?  Nuh uh!  I deleted that one.  Well I sure did, but there it still was, all this time later. 

Am thinking it's good for others to pay attention to the ways to safeguard their account, since it seems facebook doesn't make it easy to understand how. 

Thanks again for the info!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #447 on: July 10, 2010, 03:44:30 AM »

Monkey Cartfly's post from June 5th

Copied in full post:

I looked at the facebook and the times she wans on but completely overlooked that the picture was posted on June 2! Wow..... I think I need an aspirin or a 5 hour power now, this case has my so confused my head hurts, LOL.

I do find it interesting that LE is talking in riddles and having two news conferences a day but doesn't give up any information about Kyron. Either they know something or they are as confused as I am....

Well, well....Stepmom and Dad have locked their facebooks! You can only view her/his wall if you are friends. I guess stepmom doesn't like us scrutinizing why she is  "going" to gym when her stepson is missing.....Also mom changed her name on her facebook to her husbands name and found enough time to post Kyron's missing poster on her profile.
Many have stated the Facebook of "Terri Horman" is what created the  " speculative" of Terri from the very beginning. Cartfly's post is honest and real - and too points out Facebook at the core of all - within the first 24/36 hours of Kyron missing.
What Cartfly is saying " In my mind" that prior to this letting loose within the media - Terri's facebook was set to Public. Because If she had it private all along -No one would  have been able to access Terri's " wall" or her personal posts she made on other's walls without being a personal friend of her account on FB.

So it leads me to believe that her FB was open to the public prior to June 5th.
What does that mean? It means anyone who had means or opportunity to chase her or look/lurk at her FB " not necessarily known to her ~ she would not know who visits her FB - Its never known when your open to the public on FB "
Anyone with internet access could view her every day to day doings/posts on FB.  Even if it was a person she knew and did have some type of relationship with. They could have utilized her FB to watch her every move and her daily posts.   
Or to push it even further .. someone she knows or is close to could have her passwords. Even if she didn't give them away freely. That they were set as instant login within her cell or her home pc.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2010, 03:49:27 AM »

It's very possible that the cat was used as a decoy to lure him away from school.  IMO. 

I do remember early on the different bits here and there about the missing cat.  How others were worried how Kyron would take the news when he got home.  Stuff like that.  Terri's facebook went poof before many of us copied anything. 

And when the cat was talked about, (at least in other forums), some who hadn't seen those posts, which were by then gone, poo-poo'd the whole thing, saying it wasn't Kyron's CAT that was being talked about, must have been his sister.  (her nickname is Kitty).  Many folks were like .. huh?  No... his sister never went missing.. did she?   And then other things in the case happened and folks started talking about all that. 

I was watching a crime show the other night, and it seems there could be a rise in home-invasions that involve someone at the door using a hurt or dead animal to gain entrance.  That's scary.  Especially if the animal is the pet of those in that home.  Who wouldn't throw open their door and run to their fur-baby?  Sigh...  What a sick world this has become. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #449 on: July 10, 2010, 03:55:23 AM »

Wow Deenie!  That's very helpful info, thanks! 

From what I've heard about facebook, altho it seems great and 'everybody is using it mom' lol, I still say nawwwww.  Seems there's too much that cannot be controlled in regard to our privacy, identity, pics, posts, etc.  Not even that I have a life to hide from, would need to get one first I guess.  lol  It just doesn't seem very secure.  I have an account, yes.  But that's only so I can sign in and see other folks pics and such for these cases. 

I guess what first set my hinky meter off with facebook is that I made an account a long time ago, wrote down the info and stuff, then decided nope, I wouldn't use this.  Deleted that account.  Went back in just recently, signed up for an account, said I already had one.  Am like huh?  Nuh uh!  I deleted that one.  Well I sure did, but there it still was, all this time later. 

Am thinking it's good for others to pay attention to the ways to safeguard their account, since it seems facebook doesn't make it easy to understand how. 

Thanks again for the info!

Wkys once you sign up for facebook - YOU are a lifer. Its been in all the news outlets that FB is a identity keeper for life. They will never delete anything you add. Even when you chose to leave.  That is why so many have found themselves " held to" whatever they once posted / yet left FB - say by future employers etc.  Facebook once you join - You are IT captured for life. They own you. You have no Say either. That is why when you " thought" you deleted your account - and then decided to re-up - All your information was still there. 
Sad

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 10, 2010, 04:03:02 AM »

MAD ICON!!!

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"

Last Update: 8:33 am

Terri may talk to the media

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

"She's been doing what Kaine said all along and he's been telling her to stay quiet." 

And then Kaine turns and is nailing her to the wall for not talking.   I guess not too many want to see the problem in that. 

Is this the same friend who claimed that Terri knew Desiree way before those two ever met? Consider the source....
And if I had tried to hire someone to murder my husband....I doubt I'd be "blind-sided" by his desire to divorce me.
Terri is a liar. I wouldn't believe much that comes from her mouth.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 10, 2010, 04:06:50 AM »

Sebastian I asked that too - way back in another cage. I think it was overlooked because " the Cat" was not a focus. Nor was truly understood to be a factor.

I found my post from June 8th - copied

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_attracts_1.html  in a comment about the cat

Just wondering if possibly the family made flyers/posters and it had Kyron in the photo with the cat? Or possible was said on the flyers - Children miss the cat? Reward * plus you never know what may trigger a freak when they see a certain child in person or in photo.  Like the case of Jaycee Dugard, the creep who kidnapped her, he went after girls that resembled her, prior to him, finding her.
Anything is possible in today's society. If someone wants to score a buck or create a scam of another persons plights ..its easy to do. Even for little money.
That someone " a local" could have lured Kyron with " I found your Cat" -- I don't know when the cat was missing. Or if the cat again passed away.
Again just tossing thoughts into the air. As it seems,  that Kyron has gone Poof into thin air. Sad

_________
 July 10, I went to the link that I added on June 8th and the post of " the local is no longer" there. Funny strange. I recall it so well because it was filled with misspellings and was about ' the Cat' and the white truck driven by a woman "witnessed" by a local.
???? Why is the post no longer. I could kick myself for not copying the post from the local. 

Thank you for this Deenie! I also found this link. http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html It has a lot of TH's facebook info before it was deleted. I could not find anything about the cat though. From all appearances on facebook, she seemed to have a lot of friends and was well liked. The only two things that stood out to me after reading was 1. A comment her mom made, something along the lines of "I like seeing my Grandchildren when they are healthy and happy", and 2. After Kyron goes missing, it seems that she was the one doing all of the flyer distributions and contacting everyone etc. I did not read much at all about Kaine.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #452 on: July 10, 2010, 04:15:05 AM »

It's very possible that the cat was used as a decoy to lure him away from school.  IMO. 

I do remember early on the different bits here and there about the missing cat.  How others were worried how Kyron would take the news when he got home.  Stuff like that.  Terri's facebook went poof before many of us copied anything. 

And when the cat was talked about, (at least in other forums), some who hadn't seen those posts, which were by then gone, poo-poo'd the whole thing, saying it wasn't Kyron's CAT that was being talked about, must have been his sister.  (her nickname is Kitty).  Many folks were like .. huh?  No... his sister never went missing.. did she?   And then other things in the case happened and folks started talking about all that. 

I was watching a crime show the other night, and it seems there could be a rise in home-invasions that involve someone at the door using a hurt or dead animal to gain entrance.  That's scary.  Especially if the animal is the pet of those in that home.  Who wouldn't throw open their door and run to their fur-baby?  Sigh...  What a sick world this has become. 

Wyks why I paid attention to the " Cat" missing is ..I worked for a non-profit for almost a year. 11 mos to be exact. We were a non profit that aided in finding lost pets. I bailed after 11 mos because my heart and soul - just could not take it any more. Once I learned about the underground and the sick ill's that coincide within " taken" pets ..yet to the owner they are deemed " lost/missing " and never recovered. I just had a melt down and had to leave the job. There are so many sick sinister people out there that will " Prey upon" people who have a lost/missing pet. Its not even funny.  Many of the lost missing pets are too taken by sinister pos people for the operations of betting, dog fights etc.  They are stolen from yards, from honest loving Pet parents to be used as bait. Or if your pet is found due to it got out of the yard ...there are ppl out there " its their job" to find those who escaped by incident so the" lost yet found by them" can be turned into victims. Not to be returned. Never to be returned. ( Just like our runaway kids who never are recovered) because there is a slime ball waiting for them and they snatch them up - and they are never recovered. Its true and I know all to well. I have seen/heard to much within lost/missing pets. Things I wish that I was not privy too. All though it has made me a very " watchful" fur Mama. Things I never could conceive before were made to be imprinted in my mind for life. I don't understand it. I do not. Never will. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #453 on: July 10, 2010, 04:21:22 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Surveillance videos collected from stores in Kyron case

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM PDT

ip line: 503-261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.

The corporate offices of Fred Meyer and Albertsons both confirmed to KATU News on Friday they are cooperating with investigators in the Kyron Horman case.

Officials with Albertsons said they’ve turned over surveillance video from their store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway on June 4, the day the Skyline School second-grader disappeared.

Fred Meyer officials, however, will only say they are working with detectives regarding at least one store. They said if they turned over surveillance video, it would be up to investigators to disclose it to the media; however, sources said that the Sunset Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Hillsboro has submitted video for investigators to review.

That store is five miles from Skyline School. The Albertons, depending on the route taken, is anywhere from 14 to 16 miles from the school.

Investigators are trying to establish Terri Horman’s timeline, sources said. They say Terri was the last person to see Kyron and they are trying to find out what she did after she dropped him off at the school.

There is no indication that Kyron is in any of the video.

Former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre said an arrest in this case has not been made because, “You have to be able to identify specifically what crime you’re going to charge. You can’t simply say, ‘you’re under arrest because everyone thinks you did something.’ I mean, you have to have evidence, more likely than not, that you committed a specific crime.”

He pointed out that without knowing what happened to Kyron, it is difficult to arrest someone and charge them based on circumstantial evidence alone.

He also said there’s a big difference between missing children and missing adults in pressing ahead with charges that are based on circumstantial evidence.

Adults leave paper trails that children don’t. They buy things at grocery stores with credit cards, use ATMs, write e-mails and make phone calls. Those are the kinds of things that stop when adults disappear. But a 7-year-old doesn’t leave those kinds of digital footprints.

“So when you have a child that goes missing, it becomes extremely more complicated in trying to establish whether that child is missing or whether that child is deceased,” said McIntyre. “If you don’t know those two answers then how do you identify which crime to charge?”

As to making an arrest in a murder-for-hire plot, McIntyre said that type of case is one of the hardest to prove unless the suspect or suspects confess or implicate themselves in the crime.

Police have not named Terri Horman as a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron and they haven’t made any arrests in the case.

Kyron Horman case: Police tracing timeline of stepmom using surveillance video from day boy vanished

Albertsons told KATU it had turned over video taken from the "Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway store" on June 4 – the day Kyron went missing.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d10-Kyron-Horman-case-Police-tracing-timeline-of-stepmom-using-surveillance-video-from-day-boy-vanished

ME: "Albertsons Grocery Store" is what the article is referring to.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #454 on: July 10, 2010, 04:24:24 AM »

HOW can a Woman AGE 20 Years in Six Months or Less ??

Terri looks so OLD in present photos - She is 40 not 60. Even if she was 60 she looks terrible- Awful.  I know many 60 year old woman that look better/healthier than Terri in the present day photo's........What is it that made her fall apart? 

This picture was taken today. I don't think she looks that bad.

SM looks matronly.  It is that Lady Godiva hair, she is too old for all that Squirrel hair.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 10, 2010, 04:30:25 AM »

I wrote out a long post earlier from things I re-read on page one, two and three of the first thread. I had all the quote and just decided it was getting too long and monotonous. So, I deleted it.

Here is the short version without quotes and links. They can all easily be found on those pages.

Gina Zimmerman is the PTA President and mother of Madi (I hope I have spelled her name correctly) Madi is the friend of Kyron. Zimmerman is quote many times and she is the person that has given the description of Kyron as timid and following the rules. Says he is a good boy. I don't know how well she knows him, but I would expect that she as the head of the PTA has vast experience with children and knows what she is talking about.

Also quoted was Carol Moulton - Terri's mom and Kyron's (step) grandmother. She is not described as 'step'.
She said that Kyron is not the type to walk away, and he is a bit of a dreamer. Her most compelling point was this - Kyron would not go outside by himself - but he might accompany a friend. Hmm, interesting. And that's a pretty close paraphrase.

Also, according to that early info was the fact that Kyron's class was across the hall from the office IIRC. And this led directly to the south exit.

Rob - not getting your reasoning here at all. Just because a woman is elected PTA President has NOTHING to do with having a vast experience with children. A woman with only 1 child and no real time spent with other kids can still be elected. All anyone has to do is be good with school politics and cliques,and have the time. desire and a little extra money. PTA officials are not unknown to be involved in scandals, either. It has happened before, so even their character can be questionable in some cases. Not accusing this particular lady of anything, but being a PTA President doesn't mean a whole lot. As far as this case goes, this woman is merely a witness. I'm sure she's a great person, and is upset about Kyron, but that's as far as it goes here.
I'm sure LE has interviewed everyone at the school, investigated it well, and it has been determined that Kyron did not leave with another child. The focus is on Terri for a reason. All the evidence points to her as the person behind Kyron's disappearance. LE has information that we don't, and Kyron's parents seem to be certain as well.
Some posters locked in on Terri's innocence, and on Kaine as the bad person in the first few days, and even with all the new information, it seems that opinions are not changing. Kaine's son is missing, his life has been threatened by Terri, and his whole world has been turned upside down by her, and yet.....some people are still determined to bash him. That makes no sense. Kaine is a victim too, and I feel bad for him.

pdh3 I agree.  I don't understand all the Kaine bashing either.... where is the proof that he is so bad?  I find it hard to believe Terri went through all of this rigmarole to take him herself as well but it is either that or someone else took him.  I sure don't have the answer.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #456 on: July 10, 2010, 04:45:23 AM »

Carebear51

Could Terry have met someone at Kyrons school and transfered him to their vehical. then could they have taken Kyron a way from the school. and she maybe went to the gym, then home and posted those pictures of him at the science fair on facebook? so things would look not out of the ordinary. thats my theroy. so if Kyron is with a friend of Terrys. why not just return him home safely. we all want to see the boy come home ok. his glowing smile and beautiful blue eyes have already warmed the hearts of millions

. http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

This poster makes a good point, SM may have not used her Vehical.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 10, 2010, 04:48:16 AM »

More old posts:

Just checked stepmom's FB and in reply to someone 5-7 hours ago she states she will be hitting the gym today and didn't get home til 8.  WTF???  Granted I would not react like this but how can you even think of working on yourself when a child is missing?  Sorry, I still can't bring a link over and you guys have shown me plenty of times!!!  Something is very weird in this case.  Maybe he's just lost in the woods like the other little girl a couple of months back.

OK, I wasn't suspicious of Stepmom until you posted this!! OMG, that is the last place I would be. My hinkymeter is starting to get some action. I just think that is incredibly insensitive to be going to the gym to work out....this is beyond frustrating!!

This is what the post looked like (posted JUNE 8, 2010) (I cant screen shot, because I am short on time, but this is the jist of MelisB's find:

Jennifer Hill  Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman#!/terri.horman?v=wall  

There is an image of both Terri and Kaine leaving the gym following a workout.  However ... only Terri is vulified.  Why?

I cannot comprehend why either Terri and/or Kaine would be working out at a gym only days following the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

That gym was the one Kaine worked out at.  I believe they were both there that day not just to work out..but it was a command center of sorts for people to drop off donations of food, water, etc. for the searchers.  I think that whole issue got out of control.  But that was Kaine's gym per the RO..Terri's gym is 24 Hour Fitness.

Please check out the video and ... article.  Sorry to burst your bubble in regards to Kaine.

I am off.

Janet

++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

LOL Janet..I have seen that video.  What the heck does that have to do with that being Kaine's gym and hers being 24 Hour Fitness.  It's in the RO for goodness whose gym is whose.

Prior to the restraining order, TH and Kaine both used the same gym.  I saw the manager of the gym on the news and he stated TH has been banned from using the gym now.  The gym is a collection point for donations of items for the searchers.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #458 on: July 10, 2010, 05:00:05 AM »

Sebastian your reading Terri's  copied Wall of her FB. I can say this - Your reading a partial of her true wall. I will explain.
examples below:

Terri posts on Terri's own wall  " Its raining like crazy"
Terri's friend Jane then see's Terri's Wall Post and types Back - " Yes it is"

If Jane's settings are private the only people who are going to see Jane's " yes it is " and Terri's original post of Raining -are within the circle of Jane and Terri. So what ever Jane types on Terri's wall / or Terri types to Jane can be read by " those who are connected to Terri and Jane within the circle of privacy" Say Terri has 42 friends within her private world of FB - All 42 would be able to view Her Wall - all posts by her would be able to be viewed by those 42 * because they are on her friends list.

If Jane's settings are Public and Terri's settings are Public - then All and Everyone has an open window to view all posts on everyone's wall -  Jane posted on Terri Horman's FB - Yes it is.

If Terri's settings were Public- To Add to this hot mess.
Lets say Terri has a friend named George within the circle of 42. George though does not have Jane on his friends list. George's settings are private. He is not going to see Jane's responses on Terri's Wall. He will though see Terri's Post " Its Raining like Crazy". And he could himself respond to it and write on Terri's wall " I wish it would Rain here" - Yet Jane will never see George's response on Terri's Wall - Why because George's settings are private and Jane is not on his friends list. 
Did I confuse the h@ll out of you?   
The name game of facebook is sort of like the game Twister. Again another reason why I do not like Facebook.
  ** what is the end result of Terri's copied Wall - many missing posts due to privacy issues and settings upon those who know and are connected to Terri's fb.
GAH ..so her Wall as typed is pretty much meaningless. She could be responding to others within her words or otherwise- her remarks could be of anything to anyone and not originated by her as it appears .. its like I say " a hot mess".

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #459 on: July 10, 2010, 05:00:33 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.
SM doesn't sound too swift to me.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.