April 27, 2024, 03:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222597 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 10, 2010, 05:27:06 AM »

"TG as I see it.. why did they(Kaine/DY) wait 6wks to state to the public ( their own words LE are not making us tell anything - this is our own statements) that Terri had/has suffered from PPD and or has had issues since the birth of Kiara. Outbursts and etc. As of yesterday's presser, DY says .. Terri is lying, I know her and I know she is lying. Well .. um from the press releases Terri has not said a dang word.  So what would we know, as the public, that Terri is lying about? nothing has come out of Terri's mouth. No statements."

Deenie...with all due respect....DY and KH have probably had conversations with Terri about what happened that morning. They know what she's said. Terri doesn't have to make a public statement for Kyron's parents to know that what she's saying is not the truth. They also have a history with Terri that allows them to assess her behavior in this situation.
Once again...we do not have all the information that DY, TY, and KH have, nor should we at this point. But there is a very good reason that LE and Kyron's parents suspect Terri, and we'll just have to wait to find out.

I do not for one minute think Terri Horman is being set up, or controlled by Kaine, or anything else, because that makes no sense. I believe LE would've found that out way before now, and turned in a different direction. I also believe DY would've never stood by Kaine if she thought he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 10, 2010, 05:33:22 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.
SM doesn't sound too swift to me.

Thanks for posting the video Seahorse.... this is exactlly what I saw on the news and was referring to.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #462 on: July 10, 2010, 05:48:17 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.

Thanks for posting the video Seahorse.... this is exactlly what I saw on the news and was referring to.

Good morning Bananas and Monkey's,

The owner of the X-Edge gym was candid, "creepy" (SM), says it all. 

SM is not that "swift" (in my opinion)- she is academic smart or school book smart, but not swift other wise.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #463 on: July 10, 2010, 05:53:18 AM »

Bananas,

Your are welcome! :0)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #464 on: July 10, 2010, 07:09:00 AM »

The Suspicious Stepmother

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: July 10, 2010, 08:14:24 AM »

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
The bus drivers for our school which is K-4 have walkie talkies type phones. As do each of the teachers. Each teacher brings her class out K-2nd, the 3rd and 4th are dismissed from their class rooms. When the drivers are ready to leave they will talk to the office and the office will tell them if any teacher has not reported as being dismissed. The office will then call the teacher and find out where her class is and report back to the driver.  Our drivers never leave the school without the okay of the office. Not sure how Skyline does it, but we are a very small school.

IMO I just can not fathom Terri doing this on her own if she is the responsible party. Maybe it is just the good step-mother in me not wanting to see this turn out the way it is headed.

About how good her picture looked yesterday compared to days before; moms have a lot of pull. I can easily see her mother telling her that if she did not have anything to do with this then act like it. Clean up, go take a shower that sort of thing. How many of us have told our own children "go get cleaned up and you will feel better"?

No matter who has done what to our boy Kyron, the outcome is the same. He is missing and needs to come home.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #466 on: July 10, 2010, 08:24:29 AM »

Tracygirl - we don't know.

We do know that normally they wouldn't ask for a 2nd or 3rd if you passed the first.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this.  It depends on the circumstances that lead up to the request for successive testing.  The principal reason for requesting successive testing is not whether the person passed or failed and earlier test.  It is the discovery of new information as the investigation proceeds that wasn't known at the time of an earlier polygraph. Therefore, it is not uncommon that a person who "passed" a polygraph may be asked to take a second polygraph.

Having said that, a polygraph is most useful as an investigative tool.  They're worthless in court (inadmissible in most courts in the country) as their reliability cannot be tested and verified.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #467 on: July 10, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »

You know, the level of anger keeps building and building inside me every time I read about one of these cases.  There are so many victims.  Like this little boy--probably one of Kyron's friends--his life affected forever.

Courtesy of http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/khv4.jpg

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: July 10, 2010, 08:46:05 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I was hoping to have some news this morning, Kyron being found or an arrest made.  This is such a sad story.  If he is alive (and I hope and pray he is) he must be so scared.

I was just thinking back when Caylee was missing.  Did the monkeys have a day of prayer where everone picked a time that they would pray for Caylee.  Could we maybe do something like that for Kyron.  I believe there is power in prayer.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #469 on: July 10, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »

Dayummm Jess.....that is a powerful photo Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 10, 2010, 08:48:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I was hoping to have some news this morning, Kyron being found or an arrest made.  This is such a sad story.  If he is alive (and I hope and pray he is) he must be so scared.

I was just thinking back when Caylee was missing.  Did the monkeys have a day of prayer where everone picked a time that they would pray for Caylee.  Could we maybe do something like that for Kyron.  I believe there is power in prayer.

I believe that, too, suzyinpgh.  I have prayed for him, but I will stop right now and pray again.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 10, 2010, 08:49:13 AM »

Dayummm Jess.....that is a powerful photo Sad

It certainly is!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: July 10, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »

Good Morning all,
Such a sad little boy in that pic, things like this are traumatic in our lives. I agree Jess star, the more I read about these cases the more it affects me as well. I took my granddaughter to the zoo yesterday, and there was a man there by himself, maybe a few years older than me but creeped me out. Maybe this man loved animals and just liked going to the zoo. But immediately I became more protective and watching out for not only my granddaughter but all of the kids around me to the point of telling some young kids to wait for there parents who were lagging behind them.  As a child growing up I am sure things like this happened but we did not have the internet, or 24 hour news, so we didn't worry as much. As a young mom with children, they had neighborhood child fingerprinting programs, etc. I started to become more aware and now I find myself less trusting of mankind.  Years ago I would stop and help someone on the side of the road ask if they needed help etc., now I drive by with a feeling of guilt for not stopping and checking.These crimes do take their toll. I hope Kyron is found soon. Are there any searches going on that we have heard?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 10, 2010, 09:10:52 AM »

Last night on NG they showed the video of the presser. DY looks awful also.
Understandably. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 10, 2010, 09:24:30 AM »

More old posts:

Just checked stepmom's FB and in reply to someone 5-7 hours ago she states she will be hitting the gym today and didn't get home til 8.  WTF???  Granted I would not react like this but how can you even think of working on yourself when a child is missing?  Sorry, I still can't bring a link over and you guys have shown me plenty of times!!!  Something is very weird in this case.  Maybe he's just lost in the woods like the other little girl a couple of months back.

OK, I wasn't suspicious of Stepmom until you posted this!! OMG, that is the last place I would be. My hinkymeter is starting to get some action. I just think that is incredibly insensitive to be going to the gym to work out....this is beyond frustrating!!

This is what the post looked like (posted JUNE 8, 2010) (I cant screen shot, because I am short on time, but this is the jist of MelisB's find:

Jennifer Hill  Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman#!/terri.horman?v=wall  

There is an image of both Terri and Kaine leaving the gym following a workout.  However ... only Terri is vulified.  Why?

I cannot comprehend why either Terri and/or Kaine would be working out at a gym only days following the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2010, 09:32:56 AM »

g'morning ALL

I have been thinking about the rumor that Kyron's glasses were found. I have been think about this since I first heard it - but wasn't sure if it was a rumor or fact, so, I didn't make any comments on it. I have some thoughts.

Since there is little known fact, and this is the only alleged item of Kyron's to have been rumored / said to have been found - maybe this is a good place to speculate. What follows would be a big list of IF's.

Let me start by saying this is one rumor that I think has some legs, and it makes sense because it is alleged that the police have photoshopped out Kyron's glasses in morning science fair project photo. This was done to alert all to what Kyron may look like without his glasses. This rumor actually makes some sense - one of the very few.

IF I believe Terri acted alone and has some how lied about her leaving the building without Kyron on the morning of June 4th. Terri must have somehow left the building, told Kyron to possibly meet her at the south exit (which btw - is the exit I think she may have exited in the first place) and snatched him and his glasses fell off. She placed him in the truck, and headed to Sauvie Island as described by the rumored cell phone pings.

In a situation like this - I would think that Terri would immediately know that Kyron's glasses are not on his face and knew that evidence was left behind. It would make no sense to me that she needs to actually "snatch" Kyron. She can simply order him into the truck. I think it's possible that if Terri was acting alone, and left the building with Kyron - and he dropped his glasses or they fell off during a struggle that she would simply pick them up.

IF I believe that Terri had an accomplice. In a scenario such as this the first thing you want to do is establish an alibi. You want your face on a camera somewhere. You want a receipt in your hand to show that if the accomplice is caught - you had nothing to do with it. Terri does not appear to have an alibi nor a time stamped receipt even though her mother stated that she was running errands after the school drop off. You want to put as much room and space between you and the accomplice as possible. IF Terri had an accomplice she surely didn't take the normal necessary steps to ensure her role was limited or that she had no role at all. IF Terri had an accomplice - this person may not care that Kyron has lost his glasses. However, if the plan is just to remove Kyron and place him somewhere - his glasses would be needed for him to see, obviously. He needs his glasses. So, unless the forethought was planned in advance to have a second set of glasses on hand - and Terri didn't even plan to have herself accounted for - the accomplice(s) have left a vital piece of evidence behind and Terri is left without an alibi. This is Conspiracy 101. Anyone planning to disappear a little boy with the help of an accomplice would foresee the need to establish an alibi and anyone planning a crime needs to make sure that they have the most basic bases covered.

The police are now asking for two grocery chains to help with video capture. If Terri was involved with an accoplice - she would have placed herself in the store and it would be easily verified.

I think Terri was probably with her actual real lover. Someone that is a professional like herself. Not a landscaper. This is something that someone will lie about and is a moral bombshell for a married woman. This also leaves her without an alibi or a receipt with a time stamp. Ofcourse, that's just my opinion and based on her past actions and not facts.

IF I think an unknown has committed this crime. Actually, this scenario makes the most sense IF the glasses were found. An unknown predator would not care if Kyron could see or not. That is not the primary concern of a predator. A predator may be smooth and able to lure a child from the building, but also may need some force to get the child into a car. The school was described as hectic on the day of the science fair. And as Wyks, I and others have described - Skyline was an accident / debacle waiting to happen. Too many security flaws and maybe someone knew of these underlying problems.

Add this into the list of problems - this item doesn't appear until June 06, 2010, 2:14PM. More than 48 hours AFTER Kyron was last seen.

11:10 a.m. -- Vickie Coghill, a 35-year resident of Portland's Skyline area, pointed to the billboard outside the school, which reads "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show, Coghill said.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Wouldn't it be possible that a predator could have seen this and took advantage? This is an advertisement in a sense. Even if the school followed the tightest of protocols, a pedophile could believe that he could enter the school with so many visitors entering and leaving. Couple this with Tanner's statement that Kyron was going downstairs to see a cool electric project. I think it's possible that someone DID snatch Kyron. Possible. I'm not sure how highly probable, but I say - possible. Predators do not care if a child can see or not. It's not how they are wired. However, it is hard to replace an abducted child so there is the chance that Kyron could be kept alive. Even against the odds.

In order for the glasses to have fallen off - some sort of struggle must have ensued and the person unconcerned that evidence was left behind, or could be tied to him.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 10, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »

Rob - then why would Terri lie in her polygraphs and why would she hire a hitman to kill her husband? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 10, 2010, 09:40:44 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks Terri didn't harm Kryon?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2010, 09:42:29 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks Terri didn't harm Kryon?

No Blonde, there are alot of people that feel Terri is being victimized.  Personally I believe she did harm Kyron or is responsible for him missing harmed or not:

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »

"TG as I see it.. why did they(Kaine/DY) wait 6wks to state to the public ( their own words LE are not making us tell anything - this is our own statements) that Terri had/has suffered from PPD and or has had issues since the birth of Kiara. Outbursts and etc. As of yesterday's presser, DY says .. Terri is lying, I know her and I know she is lying. Well .. um from the press releases Terri has not said a dang word.  So what would we know, as the public, that Terri is lying about? nothing has come out of Terri's mouth. No statements."

Deenie...with all due respect....DY and KH have probably had conversations with Terri about what happened that morning. They know what she's said. Terri doesn't have to make a public statement for Kyron's parents to know that what she's saying is not the truth. They also have a history with Terri that allows them to assess her behavior in this situation.
Once again...we do not have all the information that DY, TY, and KH have, nor should we at this point. But there is a very good reason that LE and Kyron's parents suspect Terri, and we'll just have to wait to find out.

I do not for one minute think Terri Horman is being set up, or controlled by Kaine, or anything else, because that makes no sense. I believe LE would've found that out way before now, and turned in a different direction. I also believe DY would've never stood by Kaine if she thought he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Very good post pdh3. Also, I wonder if Kaine may have brought up the PPD as a psychological ploy--in other words, giving Terri an "out" to come clean with what she might know about Kyron's whereabouts (dead or alive).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.