April 27, 2024, 01:03:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222589 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 10, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »

And one other thing, what if the tapes from the stores and Terri is in the store just shopping like everyone else what is that going to do? Is it going to show, she dropped Kyron at the school, and left and went about her daily activities? Now if they show Terri in the store with Kyron that is a whole other situation, but I have a feeling the tapes will not show that.

I was wondering that also. I would have hoped that this plea for info / tapes would have happened 4 weeks ago. But it is what it is.

Most of these security systems have 500 gigs plus. So any info could be stored even a month later.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: July 10, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »

And one other thing, what if the tapes from the stores and Terri is in the store just shopping like everyone else what is that going to do? Is it going to show, she dropped Kyron at the school, and left and went about her daily activities? Now if they show Terri in the store with Kyron that is a whole other situation, but I have a feeling the tapes will not show that.
I have a feeling the tapes are going to show she was never at either place.
That could be also. I've been second guessing my original thoughts on all of this, which I seldom do, something is bothering and nagging at me. I really didn't give much thought to a pedophile taking Kyron, now I'm not so sure.
I can't explain why, but I've not vacillated too much in this case.  I see the picture of TH at the PC and I see a woman who is scared for herself, not for her child.  I see manufactured emotion. I see her looking at others in the room trying to get a gauge on how her behavior SHOULD be.  I think the window of opportunity for someone else to have taken this child without at least her involvement is too small.  I think if I look at the case with a bird's eye view rather than in minutia, meaning like if I look "big picture". . . her performance at the PC, the window of opportunity, her LDTs, her admitted affair, the trying to hire someone to kill her husband, et al, it defies logic, imo, that she's not at the very least involved in some way.

My mother has borderline personality disorder and likely sociopathic, narcissistic tendencies.  The way in which she is able to deceive is absolutely incredible.  Sometimes I KNOW she is lying to me, I mean factually, I know, but she is such a great liar, I catch myself questioning myself.  Like, "Maybe she's not lying?" when I factually know she is.

I look at TH and I see my mother.  :monkeyshrugging:  I hope I am wrong, but I don't think I am.

BBM - New Monkey I agree, and a preponderance of all of that would lead a reasonable person to conclude she is involved. I only sit on my little area of the fence because so much is not a fact placed on the record.

As for how she looks at the presser - well, if I were innocent and I WAS the last known person (article after article - and yet there is still Tanner's account) I would have a look of ohhhh $hit, they think I did something. My look would be probably similar. I do admit it's not the look of someone confidant in her OWN innocence.

And in a way - none of the things that have occurred so far can definitively prove she did anything. Sure, it doesn't look good, but there needs to be something more.

+++

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: July 10, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

You know, the level of anger keeps building and building inside me every time I read about one of these cases.  There are so many victims.  Like this little boy--probably one of Kyron's friends--his life affected forever.

Courtesy of http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/khv4.jpg

That made me cry Jess Sad

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #503 on: July 10, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/200_attend_candlelight_vigil_f.html

Parents Kaine Horman and Desiree Young were among more than 200 people who attended a vigil Friday night for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman

The event was held under a brilliant pink and blue sunset at Skyline School, the last place Kyron was seen by his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, June 4.

(snipped)

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton was also present. He comforted Kaine Horman with a hug as he left the school.

-- Michael Russell

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #504 on: July 10, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks Terri didn't harm Kryon?

No, I am on the fence myself.......althought the polygraphs and LE pointing towards her don't look good, BUT I gues I'd like to know what "questions" on the poly she flunked IYKWIM, was it about Kyron or an man she was having an affair with.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: July 10, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »

Just thinking Maybe Kyron and Kaine are separated items / issues in her life. I still not sure what to believe as far as the landscaper is concerned. Why haven't the police said if he has taken a polygraph? and WHY haven't the police told their media spokesperson - Mister Kaine - so he can inform the world? I don't know. ( shrugs )

I think they are separate, I know if I was watching a child and she became missing I would be all messed up and hide in my room.
I think IF she talked about  killing Kaine at this point it's just talk no $$ is involved this could be a set up on Kaine's part to get rid of Teri..
Yes she looks depressed but who wouldn't..

See, I don't think the MFH against Kaine is separate from Kyron.  I mean, it's separate in that she allegedly wanted to hire someone to kill Kaine, not Kyron. . . but, how would killing Kaine affect Kyron?  He's nearly 8 years old.  It would be devastating, no?  Who would want to kill the father of her child? Who would want their child to have to live through the murder of a parent?  Kiara is young enough she'd not realize what happened, but Kyron, that's a different story.  So for me, it's hard to separate the MFH of Kaine with Kyron because of the affect Kaine's death would most certainly have had on his 8 year old son. 

so for the terms - separated items / issues.

I literally meant - she possibly DID attempt to have Kaine killed, but could be totally innocent in Kyron's case. If someone is trying to have someone killed - I really don't think that person is thinking how it will affect a child. I don't think that enters the mind, but if it did, it might be rationalized away. That's probably best described as "detached". Obviously, if someone is trying to have someone killed - they're not wrapped too tight. And the fact that Terri KNOWS how divorce works as evidence by her two previous marriages - there would need to be another factor here such as; money, the house, full custody, add item here. And since we don't know the true underlying reason why a MFH plot originated - it's hard to know if it's true or not. The reason would need to be shared with the police to lend the landscaper credibility in my view, otherwise it could be some crack pot claiming anything.

It was just a hypothetical.

+++

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: July 10, 2010, 12:39:20 PM »

It's very possible that the cat was used as a decoy to lure him away from school.  IMO. 

I do remember early on the different bits here and there about the missing cat.  How others were worried how Kyron would take the news when he got home.  Stuff like that.  Terri's facebook went poof before many of us copied anything. 

And when the cat was talked about, (at least in other forums), some who hadn't seen those posts, which were by then gone, poo-poo'd the whole thing, saying it wasn't Kyron's CAT that was being talked about, must have been his sister.  (her nickname is Kitty).  Many folks were like .. huh?  No... his sister never went missing.. did she?   And then other things in the case happened and folks started talking about all that. 

Kaine stated Kyron fed the cat the morning that he went missing.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 10, 2010, 12:41:58 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/200_attend_candlelight_vigil_f.html

Parents Kaine Horman and Desiree Young were among more than 200 people who attended a vigil Friday night for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman

The event was held under a brilliant pink and blue sunset at Skyline School, the last place Kyron was seen by his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, June 4.

(snipped)

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton was also present. He comforted Kaine Horman with a hug as he left the school.

-- Michael Russell

OS

That says alot IMO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: July 10, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »

It would have been so easy for anyone to get Kyron out of the school.
I have been to Science Fairs ( Bedlam ! ! and lots of excitement on the kids' part ) at the little girls school. I met some interesting kids there too. The kids are all friendly and talk to you when you look at their exhibits and if you ask questions and display an interest, they are you best friend for the moment. See them later near a door say, come here for a moment, or help me with this, please. Gone. 
Whatever the story is with Terri, something will come out during her court appearance(s)  for having her removed from the house, maybe. How he’s going to get her out, since he is the one that left might get good. LE might have to back him up, else, well, he can rent a tent.

I'm not sure, legally, TH has a leg to stand on with regard to staying in the house.  Her name is not on the house and Kaine has primary physical custody of a minor child.  Almost seems like a slam dunk TH will be removed from the home. 

I would tend to agree with this. However, with no arrest in the MFH plot, it MIGHT be possible for Terri to get her daughter back and the house. Stranger things have happened. The RO and divorce decree originated from the MFH plot and it that is unsubstantiated currently, I think it's possible that the whole thing could go down the drain as unproven allegations. I guess we need to wait to see what happens.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 10, 2010, 12:45:28 PM »

It's very possible that the cat was used as a decoy to lure him away from school.  IMO.  

I do remember early on the different bits here and there about the missing cat.  How others were worried how Kyron would take the news when he got home.  Stuff like that.  Terri's facebook went poof before many of us copied anything.  

And when the cat was talked about, (at least in other forums), some who hadn't seen those posts, which were by then gone, poo-poo'd the whole thing, saying it wasn't Kyron's CAT that was being talked about, must have been his sister.  (her nickname is Kitty).  Many folks were like .. huh?  No... his sister never went missing.. did she?   And then other things in the case happened and folks started talking about all that.  

Kaine stated Kyron fed the cat the morning that he went missing.

I remember Kaine saying he fed the cat but I don't remember Kaine saying the cat went missing.  As far as I can tell the cat missing is an internet rumor.

Edited to add:  DUH me. You meant the morning Kyron went missing not the cat.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:47:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 10, 2010, 01:04:09 PM »

(snipped)

-- Michael Russell

OS

That says alot IMO

Well, to me, it means Staton is human and compassionate. Perhaps Kaine broke down and needed comforting, and Staton was there at the moment. Desiree was also there, it does not say he also comforted her.

Just saying, to me, that does not speak volumes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 10, 2010, 01:07:39 PM »

Hundreds at candlelight vigil for Kyron Horman

by Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Updated today at 9:58 AM

PORTLAND -- Hundreds turned out on a beautiful Friday evening at Skyline grade school for a candlelight vigil for Kyron Horman.

The seven-year-old has been missing for five weeks since he was last seen with his step-mother Terri Moulton Horman at a school science fair.

A "Wall of Hope" at the school grew even larger Friday evening as cards, banners, balloons and stuffed animals were added a school fence.

A card from father Kaine Horman read "You are the love of my life. We won't stop until yo are home. I love you so much. - Dad."

Supporter David Ewing said he cannot imagine what it must be like for Kaine Horman.

"I put myself in the shoes of Kaine," he said, "I don't know if I could get out of bed. I don't know if I could eat. I don't know if I could breathe. I don't know if I could do anything."

A young boy said simply, "Come home soon. We miss you little buddy."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: July 10, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/07/reporter-asks-kaine-were-there-red.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EyesForLies+(Eyes+for+Lies+Blog)

Eyes For Lies shares views on "Kyron Horman's parents share details about their son, the search and Terri Moulton Horman"

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: July 10, 2010, 01:09:27 PM »

In that Kaine admitted that Terri was sufferring from Postpartum depression. I am surprised more are not comprehending this disorder, it's symptoms and possible explanations for Terri's reported behavior and allegations she tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband. It is a good possibility that Terri actually sufferred from Psychosis. If we believe what Kaine has said about Terri taking meds for this disorder, why not explore what is in front of us. It is possible she is affected by amnesia, yet some event is held in her subconscious which is exposed in the poly, but she cannot bring to the forefront because it is so traumatic. What good would an arrest do? I wonder if she would agree to hypnosis. That would certainly be the best thing at this point in time.

http://www.gjpsy.uni-goettingen.de/gjp-article-tharoor3-dissociative-amnesia.pdf

Postpartum Psychosis
Postpartum psychosis is the most severe and least common postpartum reaction. About one in one thousand women experience postpartum psychosis usually within the first two weeks after the birth.

Any woman can be affected for a year or more after delivery, regardless of how many previously uncomplicated postpartum adjustments she makes.

Symptoms
•Feelings are exaggerated and severe
Amnesia •Hallucinations
•Agitation
•Bizarre feelings or behavior
Treatment
•Professional care
•Hospitalization
•Contact your doctor for help

Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: July 10, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »

(snipped)

-- Michael Russell

OS

That says alot IMO

Well, to me, it means Staton is human and compassionate. Perhaps Kaine broke down and needed comforting, and Staton was there at the moment. Desiree was also there, it does not say he also comforted her.

Just saying, to me, that does not speak volumes.

I don't think it "speaks volumes" either.  I was simply pointing out to me the sheriff being at the vigil says alot. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 10, 2010, 01:14:12 PM »

Sorry, Klaas, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I do think they live in a small community, so Staton being at the vigil might not be too unusual.

Here is what Kaine wrote on the Wall of Hope:

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: July 10, 2010, 01:20:55 PM »

I would think that if a medical professional performing the hypnosis along with Terri's lawyer were the only ones present for hypnosis, then Terri would be protected by HIPAA laws and may be able to answer the questions Terri failed on the poly and may help find Kyron. She truly may not be able to recall without such assistance, and this may be a win-win.
If the memory is surpressed and this is postpartum psychosis, she certainly has a defense, and her condition would warrant treatment at a psychiatric facility rather than jail.

Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 10, 2010, 01:24:35 PM »

I would think that if a medical professional performing the hypnosis along with Terri's lawyer were the only ones present for hypnosis, then Terri would be protected by HIPAA laws and may be able to answer the questions Terri failed on the poly and may help find Kyron. She truly may not be able to recall without such assistance, and this may be a win-win.
If the memory is surpressed and this is postpartum psychosis, she certainly has a defense, and her condition would warrant treatment at a psychiatric facility rather than jail.

I agree and hope they can do this and anything else it takes to get answers. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #518 on: July 10, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »

I agree and hope they can do this and anything else it takes to get answers. 
Me too, and hopefully Terri's lawyer will have this done.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 10, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »

Carebear51

Could Terry have met someone at Kyrons school and transfered him to their vehical. then could they have taken Kyron a way from the school. and she maybe went to the gym, then home and posted those pictures of him at the science fair on facebook? so things would look not out of the ordinary. thats my theroy. so if Kyron is with a friend of Terrys. why not just return him home safely. we all want to see the boy come home ok. his glowing smile and beautiful blue eyes have already warmed the hearts of millions

. http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

This poster makes a good point, SM may have not used her Vehical.

Yes, this very well could be how Terri or anyone could have taken Kyron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.