April 28, 2024, 10:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222654 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: July 10, 2010, 01:43:25 PM »

Was Desiree's husband at the vigil? I see no mention of him, maybe he had to work.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 10, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »

Due to comments that have been made regarding TH's behavior I went back and re-watched the PC from the begining of this case. I can see that it would be easy to jump to the thinking that TH was acting "off".

I can also see the possibility that TH was so overcome by emotion that she didn't know what to do. She is viewed as the "step-Mom" but in reality she spent more time nurturing Kyron than his own Mother was able to due to the custody placement.

There is the possibility that TH may have felt that the bio-Mother was being viewed in a more active role in the media due to Kyron being missing. I believe that it is possible that KH was feeling bumped out of the role that she herself felt more natural.
TH even went so far as to actually show compassion and support to the bio-Mom by standing near and placing her arm around the bio-Mom.
It is highly possible that KH suddenly felt "out of place" and unsure of what her position was. Add to that bio-Mom's husband is an LE so maybe to her it appears that bio-Mom suddenly has more clout so to speak due to the circumstances.

IIRC TH was the one who helped little Kyron put together the sceince project that he was so proud of.

I also do not put much into that pic going around that is capturing but a second of TH during that PC. The one where she looks up at bio-Mom. TH did not maintain that position in the PC for but a few seconds if that and in rewatching the pc video it appears to me that she was in motion even at that point.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 10, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »

Was Desiree's husband at the vigil? I see no mention of him, maybe he had to work.

I believe he was likely at the vigil in Medford.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 10, 2010, 01:55:19 PM »

It would have been so easy for anyone to get Kyron out of the school.
I have been to Science Fairs ( Bedlam ! ! and lots of excitement on the kids' part ) at the little girls school. I met some interesting kids there too. The kids are all friendly and talk to you when you look at their exhibits and if you ask questions and display an interest, they are you best friend for the moment. See them later near a door say, come here for a moment, or help me with this, please. Gone. 
Whatever the story is with Terri, something will come out during her court appearance(s)  for having her removed from the house, maybe. How he’s going to get her out, since he is the one that left might get good. LE might have to back him up, else, well, he can rent a tent.

I'm not sure, legally, TH has a leg to stand on with regard to staying in the house.  Her name is not on the house and Kaine has primary physical custody of a minor child.  Almost seems like a slam dunk TH will be removed from the home. 

I wonder why he never added her name to the title. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 10, 2010, 01:56:52 PM »

I believe he was likely at the vigil in Medford.   
Thanks, I forgot about that vigil.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 10, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »

It would have been so easy for anyone to get Kyron out of the school.
I have been to Science Fairs ( Bedlam ! ! and lots of excitement on the kids' part ) at the little girls school. I met some interesting kids there too. The kids are all friendly and talk to you when you look at their exhibits and if you ask questions and display an interest, they are you best friend for the moment. See them later near a door say, come here for a moment, or help me with this, please. Gone. 
Whatever the story is with Terri, something will come out during her court appearance(s)  for having her removed from the house, maybe. How he’s going to get her out, since he is the one that left might get good. LE might have to back him up, else, well, he can rent a tent.

I agree with this post. I don't think it would have been difficult to get a child out of that school, obvioulsy someone did and it took 7 hours to realize he was missing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: July 10, 2010, 01:57:49 PM »

Sorry, Klaas, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I do think they live in a small community, so Staton being at the vigil might not be too unusual.

Here is what Kaine wrote on the Wall of Hope:

going to the gym and worrying whether his current wife would show up there while his son was missing has left me with a bad taste. Things printed for public consumption are differing from some actions, in my opinion.

the gym would be the last thing on my mind, but what do I know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 10, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 10, 2010, 02:01:30 PM »

Sorry, Klaas, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I do think they live in a small community, so Staton being at the vigil might not be too unusual.

Here is what Kaine wrote on the Wall of Hope:

going to the gym and worrying whether his current wife would show up there while his son was missing has left me with a bad taste. Things printed for public consumption are differing from some actions, in my opinion.

the gym would be the last thing on my mind, but what do I know.

I sure won't argue with what you just said. And whenever I see that you posted something in very tiny letters, I always anticipate your response  LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 10, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »

I will just say I really don't get all the hatred towards Kaine.  In all the photos I've seen of him and Kyron, he has seemed like nothing but a very loving dad.  As far as his relationship with Terri, it appears he was nice enough to her to give her a dozen red roses and a card for Mothers day this last May.  I can't tell you the number of mother's days I've received zero. In my opinion, Kaine does not look like or act like a control freak. 

Now, Terri has appeared to be a very caring mom,step mom and wife as well.  What would cause her/them to send James away and her to attempt to have Kaine murdered I can't tell you.  I do know that LE suspects Terri and not Kaine.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #530 on: July 10, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

Howdy NoRose & Monkey's,

SM
may have been on probation at the house signing, it is possible because IF she was on probation, he may have not been eligible for the house?

Do you know when SM was on Probation? 

"Shannon" from Virginia is a relative of SM? Could Shannon be the "eastern" RDSQRL? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 10, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 10, 2010, 02:08:26 PM »

One of two things he was protecting assets because of  potential lawsuits placed against Terri and given Oregon is not a community property state, it would be safe. Or he was not wanting to share the house with her. If the 2nd is the case what does that tell us about the marriage?
If it was me, I would have said wait 3 months and we will buy the house together or if that was not possible I would ask for my name to go on title so I have a right to the home. But like I said, perhaps he was protecting assets
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 10, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »

Does anyone know why Desiree & Kaine broke up?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 10, 2010, 02:08:54 PM »

Klaas, I don't see any hatred going towards Kaine. Suspicion yes, hatred though? I'm not seeing it.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 10, 2010, 02:09:33 PM »

last night's vigil for Kyron:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98158154.html?tab=gallery&gallery=y&img=6

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: July 10, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »

Here's what I hope happened last night at the vigil.

People got together and expressed their compassion for Kyron no matter what they think of anyone involved in this case.

That the police have video taped the entire event and are checking it to see if anyone out of the ordinary showed up. That maybe a valuable lead was generated.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 10, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

Howdy NoRose & Monkey's,

SM
may have been on probation at the house signing, it is possible because IF she was on probation, he may have not been eligible for the house?

Do you know when SM was on Probation? 

"Shannon" from Virginia is a relative of SM? Could Shannon be the "eastern" RDSQRL? 
That could be I guess, I have no idea about being on probation and putting your name on the title of the house, but if that is the case maybe after she was off of probation her name could have been added. Just think it odd, but maybe it isn't and a lot of married people do it that way.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #538 on: July 10, 2010, 02:11:54 PM »

I will just say I really don't get all the hatred towards Kaine.  In all the photos I've seen of him and Kyron, he has seemed like nothing but a very loving dad.  As far as his relationship with Terri, it appears he was nice enough to her to give her a dozen red roses and a card for Mothers day this last May.  I can't tell you the number of mother's days I've received zero. In my opinion, Kaine does not look like or act like a control freak. 

Now, Terri has appeared to be a very caring mom,step mom and wife as well.  What would cause her/them to send James away and her to attempt to have Kaine murdered I can't tell you.  I do know that LE suspects Terri and not Kaine.

I agree with you.  Kaine appears responsible and caring father.

Blondi was kind and spent time downloading this precious photo of Kaine & son.
http://www.cayleedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/233.jpg

Woman would too much from men, LOL.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

This is the first time I have been caught up enough to post in several days.
I was looking through Terri's  May 2010 photo album . I don't have the best eyesite in the world...but on Kyron's pics at the zoo...it looks like he is wearing 2 different pairs of glasses. Take a look at pic 2,14,18,20. Does anyone have a link handy of the garments and glasses that LE released saying they were identical to what Kyron was wearing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.