April 27, 2024, 09:54:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222615 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: July 10, 2010, 02:12:55 PM »

I will just say I really don't get all the hatred towards Kaine.  In all the photos I've seen of him and Kyron, he has seemed like nothing but a very loving dad.  As far as his relationship with Terri, it appears he was nice enough to her to give her a dozen red roses and a card for Mothers day this last May.  I can't tell you the number of mother's days I've received zero. In my opinion, Kaine does not look like or act like a control freak. 

Now, Terri has appeared to be a very caring mom,step mom and wife as well.  What would cause her/them to send James away and her to attempt to have Kaine murdered I can't tell you.  I do know that LE suspects Terri and not Kaine.

I think it is very sweet and caring of you to be feeling protective of him. I am sure this man's heart is breaking for his child. He appears to have been a good dad, that doesn't necessarily make him a good husband though.
Klaas questioning Kaine is not showing hatred.  Perhaps some posters are looking for the answers as to why TH would have done this, as I am. Again, questioning him is not hating him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 10, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/10/kyron-hormon-missing-and-endangered-blink-interview-and-open-plea-to-terri-horman/

Kyron Hormon Missing and Endangered: Blink Interview And Open Plea to Terri Horman

A must read IMO
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: July 10, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »

I will just say I really don't get all the hatred towards Kaine.  In all the photos I've seen of him and Kyron, he has seemed like nothing but a very loving dad.  As far as his relationship with Terri, it appears he was nice enough to her to give her a dozen red roses and a card for Mothers day this last May.  I can't tell you the number of mother's days I've received zero. In my opinion, Kaine does not look like or act like a control freak. 

Now, Terri has appeared to be a very caring mom,step mom and wife as well.  What would cause her/them to send James away and her to attempt to have Kaine murdered I can't tell you.  I do know that LE suspects Terri and not Kaine.

I think it is very sweet and caring of you to be feeling protective of him. I am sure this man's heart is breaking for his child. He appears to have been a good dad, that doesn't necessarily make him a good husband though.
Klaas questioning Kaine is not showing hatred.  Perhaps some posters are looking for the answers as to why TH would have done this, as I am. Again, questioning him is not hating him.

From what I believe I heard, LE is saying that everyone is suspect. I have not heard LE come out and directly name anyone specifically yet. What that says to me is that the investigation is ongoing and all encompassing.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 10, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

One of two things he was protecting assets because of  potential lawsuits placed against Terri and given Oregon is not a community property state, it would be safe. Or he was not wanting to share the house with her. If the 2nd is the case what does that tell us about the marriage? marriage of convenience?
If it was me, I would have said wait 3 months and we will buy the house together or if that was not possible I would ask for my name to go on title so I have a right to the home. But like I said, perhaps he was protecting assets

MO above highlighted in blue.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: July 10, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »

Does anyone know why Desiree & Kaine broke up?

From my notes:

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

That's all I can offer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: July 10, 2010, 02:23:41 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

One of two things he was protecting assets because of  potential lawsuits placed against Terri and given Oregon is not a community property state, it would be safe. Or he was not wanting to share the house with her. If the 2nd is the case what does that tell us about the marriage?
If it was me, I would have said wait 3 months and we will buy the house together or if that was not possible I would ask for my name to go on title so I have a right to the home. But like I said, perhaps he was protecting assets
He was perhaps protecting assets, either way this wouldn't fly with me. But maybe she didn't care.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #546 on: July 10, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »

From my notes:

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

That's all I can offer.

Hi Brandi,

I am curious how well Kaine got along with Desiree's (seven year old son) by her first marriage?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 10, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #548 on: July 10, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »

Kaine was thrown into the spotlight pretty quickly and maybe wasn't the most skillful with the media.  I think this might be where people get a negative perception of him.  IMO, I know this man has to be torn up inside and my heart goes out to him.  First, his son goes missing, his wife is being evasive, and then he finds out that she tried to have him killed.  He may have his faults, but I'm gonna cut this guy some slack for what he has been through.  As for Terri, she probably did take care of Kyron.  If she was outwardly abusive or neglectful Kaine would have noticed right away.  One can only wonder how she treated Kyron when no one was watching.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 10, 2010, 02:32:46 PM »

From my notes:

That's all I can offer.

Hi Brandi,

I am curious how well Kaine got along with Desiree's (seven year old son) by her first marriage?

Thanks Brandi, and that is a good question seahorse, have to wonder how well they got along.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 10, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »

Kaine was thrown into the spotlight pretty quickly and maybe wasn't the most skillful with the media.  I think this might be where people get a negative perception of him.  IMO, I know this man has to be torn up inside and my heart goes out to him.  First, his son goes missing, his wife is being evasive, and then he finds out that she tried to have him killed.  He may have his faults, but I'm gonna cut this guy some slack for what he has been through.  As for Terri, she probably did take care of Kyron.  If she was outwardly abusive or neglectful Kaine would have noticed right away.  One can only wonder how she treated Kyron when no one was watching.

The part that I bolded is speculation imvho. There is no proof other than what the LS guy alleges. The sting was a bust and imo the guy is likely to be lying for whatever reason. Hopefully we will soon find out more about this man.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: July 10, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

This is the first time I have been caught up enough to post in several days.
I was looking through Terri's  May 2010 photo album . I don't have the best eyesite in the world...but on Kyron's pics at the zoo...it looks like he is wearing 2 different pairs of glasses. Take a look at pic 2,14,18,20. Does anyone have a link handy of the garments and glasses that LE released saying they were identical to what Kyron was wearing.
Hi Darla, very observant, and I will bet he probably has two sets of glasses, especially with kids and how rough sometimes they are, in case one pair gets broken. I don't have the link, sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: July 10, 2010, 02:43:23 PM »

The part that I bolded is speculation imvho. There is no proof other than what the LS guy alleges. The sting was a bust and imo the guy is likely to be lying for whatever reason. Hopefully we will soon find out more about this man.

Don't you think LE would have checked this guy out, given him a poly, checked his story before spending the time and money on a sting?  Then warning Kaine he should get away from her and take Kiara?  Then a judge signs the RO all based upon heresay of the LS? 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #553 on: July 10, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »

Speculation or not, receiving that kind of information from LE had to have thrown him for a loop.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #554 on: July 10, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

This is the first time I have been caught up enough to post in several days.
I was looking through Terri's  May 2010 photo album . I don't have the best eyesite in the world...but on Kyron's pics at the zoo...it looks like he is wearing 2 different pairs of glasses. Take a look at pic 2,14,18,20. Does anyone have a link handy of the garments and glasses that LE released saying they were identical to what Kyron was wearing.
Hi Darla, very observant, and I will bet he probably has two sets of glasses, especially with kids and how rough sometimes they are, in case one pair gets broken. I don't have the link, sorry.

I wonder if the lenses are Transitions?  I have a pair and they look completely different depending on if you are outside or indoors.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: July 10, 2010, 02:46:14 PM »

From my notes:

That's all I can offer.

That's the story I had for Teri & Kaine but after Teri got pregnant they worked it out.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 10, 2010, 02:46:17 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/10/kyron-hormon-missing-and-endangered-blink-interview-and-open-plea-to-terri-horman/

Kyron Hormon Missing and Endangered: Blink Interview And Open Plea to Terri Horman

A must read IMO

Thanks Klaas..  Soooo sad Sad
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: July 10, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »

Sorry, Klaas, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I do think they live in a small community, so Staton being at the vigil might not be too unusual.

Here is what Kaine wrote on the Wall of Hope:

going to the gym and worrying whether his current wife would show up there while his son was missing has left me with a bad taste. Things printed for public consumption are differing from some actions, in my opinion.

the gym would be the last thing on my mind, but what do I know.

I have to agree here... going to the gym is the last thing that would be on my mind if my child was missing.  I am afraid I would just go to pieces and all semblance of my normal routine would be gone.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 10, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »

Don't you think LE would have checked this guy out, given him a poly, checked his story before spending the time and money on a sting?  Then warning Kaine he should get away from her and take Kiara?  Then a judge signs the RO all based upon heresay of the LS? 
I have no clue what LE has done except for what we have read about.
Maybe they have? As we know LDT are an investigative tool and if they did a LDT on the guy then great. It is also known fact that LDT are not perfect. Just saying.
As far as LE warning Kaine to get away and take Kiara what should they have done differently? I believe that erring on the side of caustion was the best possible choice in the matter.
I do not believe the LS guy is being truthful Klaas. It is just my opinion. I believe there is more to this guy and his telling of the alleged MFH than we think.
All we can do is wait and see.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 10, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »

caustion? oops, I meant caution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.