April 28, 2024, 12:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222622 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

This is the first time I have been caught up enough to post in several days.
I was looking through Terri's  May 2010 photo album . I don't have the best eyesite in the world...but on Kyron's pics at the zoo...it looks like he is wearing 2 different pairs of glasses. Take a look at pic 2,14,18,20. Does anyone have a link handy of the garments and glasses that LE released saying they were identical to what Kyron was wearing.
Hi Darla, very observant, and I will bet he probably has two sets of glasses, especially with kids and how rough sometimes they are, in case one pair gets broken. I don't have the link, sorry.

Looks like very similar frames but one is sunglasses and the other is not.  Maybe even light sensitive glass or clipon.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2010, 02:53:38 PM »

They seemed reasonably happy and Kaine said things began to fall apart after Kiara was born. The house was probably just in his name because it was his money that bought it. It is still the marital home and she would have some sort of claim to something from him. Depends on the laws in Oregon.
Up here, you don't leave the home. This entire sting backfired in regards to getting any further info from Terri. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2010, 02:54:11 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

This is the first time I have been caught up enough to post in several days.
I was looking through Terri's  May 2010 photo album . I don't have the best eyesite in the world...but on Kyron's pics at the zoo...it looks like he is wearing 2 different pairs of glasses. Take a look at pic 2,14,18,20. Does anyone have a link handy of the garments and glasses that LE released saying they were identical to what Kyron was wearing.
Hi Darla, very observant, and I will bet he probably has two sets of glasses, especially with kids and how rough sometimes they are, in case one pair gets broken. I don't have the link, sorry.

I wonder if the lenses are Transitions?  I have a pair and they look completely different depending on if you are outside or indoors.

I thought that also but when I zoomed in the frames are a different shape. At least they look that way to me. There were several more of him in the sunshine and they were not dark.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   
I'm with you On this also, something just isn't right

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »

I would think that if a medical professional performing the hypnosis along with Terri's lawyer were the only ones present for hypnosis, then Terri would be protected by HIPAA laws and may be able to answer the questions Terri failed on the poly and may help find Kyron. She truly may not be able to recall without such assistance, and this may be a win-win.
If the memory is surpressed and this is postpartum psychosis, she certainly has a defense, and her condition would warrant treatment at a psychiatric facility rather than jail.

Peace, I truly understand what you are saying.  However for me Terri presents as someone who does not want to remember or be questioned.  Therefore I do not think she would be open to hypnosis.

I am hopeful that she is receiving treatment and proper medication and being monitored by friends and her parents. 

I feel compassion for anyone with a mental illness or PD ..however that does not give her the right to do something or pay someone to do something to her son.

There have been documented cases where a woman with PPD has harmed herself or her child/children...and normally it is the infant..so something else is missing here.  The majority of woman with PPD do not harm anyone , particular ofter they are in a doctor's care receiving treatment and meds.

As always JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »

Oh Gosh Klaas, they don't even look like the same child side by side. Maybe I need to just shut up lol.

He reminds me so much of one of my grandsons that it just tears my heart out. Kyron needs to be found. I don't care about all the drama with the parents......but whoever is responsible needs to bring this precious baby home. The adults can fend for themselves.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   
I'm with you On this also, something just isn't right
With all due respect..what would be the point of the bio parents setting up Terri if she didn't do this?  They want their son back...I don't think they are involved in this disappearance..so why set up Terri if they know she wasn't involved?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2010, 03:07:13 PM »

Sorry, Klaas, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I do think they live in a small community, so Staton being at the vigil might not be too unusual.

Here is what Kaine wrote on the Wall of Hope:

going to the gym and worrying whether his current wife would show up there while his son was missing has left me with a bad taste. Things printed for public consumption are differing from some actions, in my opinion.

the gym would be the last thing on my mind, but what do I know.

I sure won't argue with what you just said. And whenever I see that you posted something in very tiny letters, I always anticipate your response  LOL

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 10, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »

Due to comments that have been made regarding TH's behavior I went back and re-watched the PC from the begining of this case. I can see that it would be easy to jump to the thinking that TH was acting "off".

I can also see the possibility that TH was so overcome by emotion that she didn't know what to do. She is viewed as the "step-Mom" but in reality she spent more time nurturing Kyron than his own Mother was able to due to the custody placement.

There is the possibility that TH may have felt that the bio-Mother was being viewed in a more active role in the media due to Kyron being missing. I believe that it is possible that KH was feeling bumped out of the role that she herself felt more natural.
TH even went so far as to actually show compassion and support to the bio-Mom by standing near and placing her arm around the bio-Mom.
It is highly possible that KH suddenly felt "out of place" and unsure of what her position was. Add to that bio-Mom's husband is an LE so maybe to her it appears that bio-Mom suddenly has more clout so to speak due to the circumstances.

IIRC TH was the one who helped little Kyron put together the sceince project that he was so proud of.

I also do not put much into that pic going around that is capturing but a second of TH during that PC. The one where she looks up at bio-Mom. TH did not maintain that position in the PC for but a few seconds if that and in rewatching the pc video it appears to me that she was in motion even at that point.

I've wondered about this as well and agree with you.  The whole thing put her in a weird light because she was given a position on the back burner or maybe not.  It seemed to me she was pushed aside not part of the Kyron's "real" family because she wasn't his "real" Mom.  Then IIRC someone said she referred to Kiara as her "real" daughter so I don't know what to think anymore.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 10, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »

With all due respect..what would be the point of the bio parents setting up Terri if she didn't do this?  They want their son back...I don't think they are involved in this disappearance..so why set up Terri if they know she wasn't involved?

I think the hit on Kaine was a set up to get Teri out of his house.
I just don't see Teri hurting Kyron I just can't
Kaine wanted out of the marriage but wanted  his children.
As for Kyron I think someone has him and took him.
This is todays opinion ..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 10, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

She may have had bad credit or been on probation or something from her DUI and they didn't want that to surface....it could be a number of reasons.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2010, 03:13:33 PM »

Here's what I hope happened last night at the vigil.

People got together and expressed their compassion for Kyron no matter what they think of anyone involved in this case.

That the police have video taped the entire event and are checking it to see if anyone out of the ordinary showed up. That maybe a valuable lead was generated.

This is a great idea. I hope they thought of doing that too!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 10, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »

It would have been so easy for anyone to get Kyron out of the school.
I have been to Science Fairs ( Bedlam ! ! and lots of excitement on the kids' part ) at the little girls school. I met some interesting kids there too. The kids are all friendly and talk to you when you look at their exhibits and if you ask questions and display an interest, they are you best friend for the moment. See them later near a door say, come here for a moment, or help me with this, please. Gone. 
Whatever the story is with Terri, something will come out during her court appearance(s)  for having her removed from the house, maybe. How he’s going to get her out, since he is the one that left might get good. LE might have to back him up, else, well, he can rent a tent.

I agree with this post. I don't think it would have been difficult to get a child out of that school, obvioulsy someone did and it took 7 hours to realize he was missing.

I think it may have been a little harder for a stranger to the community to get Kyron out of school that day..too many parents and kids running around..I think someone would have approached a stranger.  Now a known individual to the school and community, who would have been there day, would not raise any flags to the school.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

She may have had bad credit or been on probation or something from her DUI and they didn't want that to surface....it could be a number of reasons.
I know in the state of Virginia, getting a mortgage for a house requires good credit, proof of steady income, and a good debt to income ratio. There are a lot of people who want to buy a house as a couple but cannot because one will have not so good creit, or no form of income coming in. If your wife or husband is not on the loan the only way they can go on the deed is if you are in the military.  This makes it easier for banks and mortgage companies to deal with when it comes down to foreclosures and holding the owner accountable. I am not sure if these same laws apply in Oregon, But it would make sense if they did. That is probably why Terri is not on the deed.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »

oops credit not creit...lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #575 on: July 10, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »

typos keep things interesting and sometimes funny...I'll leave it. Why hasn't TH been arrested?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2010, 03:55:19 PM »

typos keep things interesting and sometimes funny...I'll leave it. Why hasn't TH been arrested?
I just don't think that have enough proof she did anything just he said / she said .

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 10, 2010, 03:57:02 PM »

Well it seems like there must not be enough to arrest her on.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 10, 2010, 03:57:08 PM »

I just don't think that have enough proof she did anything just he said / she said .

I think that Le will doing the same with Misty...put TH in jail for another reason other than Kyron's disappearance :/
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 10, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »

Exclusive plot-to-kill story puts sourcing in the spotlight
Published: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 10:00 AM
 Peter Bhatia, The Oregonian

The Editor's Column: It was an interesting way to start the week. On Monday, a four-minute voice mail arrived from someone critical of our story last Sunday that broke the news about Terri Moulton Horman's purported attempt to hire a landscaper to kill her husband. The caller was upset that the story didn't include named sources for the landscaper's allegations. [/b}

((edit - the Oregonian is the one paper that has specifically requested we don't post entire articles))

-- Peter Bhatia is editor of The Oregonian.
http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/plot-to-kill_story_puts_sourci.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:12:03 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.