April 28, 2024, 08:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222648 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 10, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

If there is a grand jury currently seated I think prosecutors will use that avenue to get an indictment on the LS and Terri. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #581 on: July 10, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman's Facebook Wall

This is a raw copy of Terri Moulton Horman's Wall on Facebook just before and after her stepson, Kyron Richard Horman went missing. It is text-only. But the words on it speak volumes. You can read it and draw your own conclusion.

ME:  IDK, nothing earth shaking, does names supposely two friends. Sorry, if her raw page has already been posted.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 10, 2010, 04:16:50 PM »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is a raw copy of Terri Moulton Horman's Wall on Facebook just before and after her stepson, Kyron Richard Horman went missing. It is text-only. But the words on it speak volumes. You can read it and draw your own conclusion.

ME:  IDK, nothing earth shaking, does names supposely two friends. Sorry, if her raw page has already been posted.

Thanks, seahorse. It had been posted, but I lost it and was looking for it last night.

Appreciate your posting it.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 10, 2010, 04:40:07 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/10/kyron-hormon-missing-and-endangered-blink-interview-and-open-plea-to-terri-horman/

Kyron Hormon Missing and Endangered: Blink Interview And Open Plea to Terri Horman

A must read IMO

Thanks Klaas..  Soooo sad Sad

This is the exact tone that is needed. Thank you Klaas for posting and thank you Blink for such a wonderful article. I hope it does what it is intended to do.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 10, 2010, 04:40:34 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   

Hi Norose!
I too have a nagging feeling that I just cannot quite put my finger on. Then I wonder why there is not much mention of Kristian. That seems rather odd to me. I know that LE is under tremendous pressure with this case. It is a high profile case and all eyes are on them. I just cannot help but feel that either they rushed to judgement with regards to TH or there is a whole lot of information on her that we are not privy too.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #585 on: July 10, 2010, 04:41:31 PM »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thanks, seahorse. It had been posted, but I lost it and was looking for it last night.

Hi Brandi & Monkey's,

Y.W.

Do you please have the Q & A's from the other day?

Question: Who text's you? Answer: James, and also Shannon from Virginia . I am curious if Shannon is kin?
Do you have notes or the page saved?  Thank-You.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #586 on: July 10, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »

Sorry I am on mobile and don't know how to quote a post.

Reading TH's May comments about Kaira doing something, she mentions passive/agressive behavior.  Only thing that peaked my curiosity. Not sure who she was
 referring that Kiara was taking after.

After reading the gym trip comment and learning that is where things were being received for searchers I can see her and KH going there, did they wk out? I have no idea.

JMO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 10, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi Brandi & Monkey's,

Y.W.

Question: Who text's you? Answer: James, and also Shannon from Virginia . I am curious if Shannon is kin?

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
James if he's up or Shannon in Williamsburg, VA

http://www.facebook.com/notes/terri-moulton-horman/terriology/122983056048

I have no knowledge about Shannon to offer.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 10, 2010, 05:05:07 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

She may have had bad credit or been on probation or something from her DUI and they didn't want that to surface....it could be a number of reasons.

To add someone onto a deed does not take a credit report. As far as I know in Oregon there is not a law what says someone on parole can't own a home and a DUI does also not disqualify one from being added to the deed. The MTG is a completely other story, but adding someone to the deed so they can hold interest in the home, does not involve any of the above. Oregon is not a community property state meaning a wife does not automatically hold claim in any property a husband holds in his name or vice versa. Even in a Community property state, property held prior to a marriage does not qualify for community property the spouse needs to be added to the deed in the form of a grant deed. To be taken off is a quit claim.

What does all this mean in Terri and Kaines marriage? Who knows I just found find it interesting she was never added.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 10, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.
SM doesn't sound too swift to me.

Thank you for that clip. 

I stand corrected..they both had a membership there. 

So it was Xtreme Edge (the gym) that gathered food and donations for the first searches:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278036702&v=wall&ref=search#!/photo.php?pid=31425199&id=1278036702&fbid=1504907104137

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646#!/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646?v=wall

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please read the important details below on how to donate to "bring Kyron Horman home" search teams.
June 9 at 11:14am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Donations accepted Wed - Saturday of this week and donation Centers are:
The
Xtreme Edge
16365 NW Twin Oaks Dr
Beaverton, Oregon
...503-692-9200
Metro
Gymnastics
18084 Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, OR
97224-7229
(503) 620-8939
Freeman Motors
7524 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland
Oregon, 97219
See More
June 9 at 11:11am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please take donations to the designated drop off sites.
Provisions
most needed are Bottled Water, Gatorade, Juice, Trail Mix,
Jerky,
Energy Bars, Protein Bars, Nuts, and fresh fruit. Individually
...wrapped
packaging prefered and please refrain from non perishables and
homeade
items. Volunteers will be picking up donations from these
sites
daily and taking to the command center.
See More
June 9 at 11:10am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge People want
to know what they can do to help. Friends of the family, together
working
in partnership with local businesses and the with the
Logistics
...Coordinator from the search and rescue command Center have
established
three donation points where people can donate provisions
to the
Search and Rescue teams working around the clock to bring home
Kyron
Horman.
See More
June 9 at 11:09am
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #590 on: July 10, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte I agree with your last post.  Tracygirl, I wonder why also Kaine didn't add Terri to the title of the house, and was she mad about that, or did she not think anything of it? I know that I surely would have made a big deal about it, but I suppose some people wouldn't.

She may have had bad credit or been on probation or something from her DUI and they didn't want that to surface....it could be a number of reasons.

To add someone onto a deed does not take a credit report. As far as I know in Oregon there is not a law what says someone on parole can't own a home and a DUI does also not disqualify one from being added to the deed. The MTG is a completely other story, but adding someone to the deed so they can hold interest in the home, does not involve any of the above. Oregon is not a community property state meaning a wife does not automatically hold claim in any property a husband holds in his name or vice versa. Even in a Community property state, property held prior to a marriage does not qualify for community property the spouse needs to be added to the deed in the form of a grant deed. To be taken off is a quit claim.

What does all this mean in Terri and Kaines marriage? Who knows I just found find it interesting she was never added.

In Florida all it takes to add someone to a deed is a $10 fee and a notarized letter, and same here and in TN as to removing them with a quitclaim deed.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 10, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.
SM doesn't sound too swift to me.

Thank you for that clip. 

I stand corrected..they both had a membership there. 

So it was Xtreme Edge (the gym) that gathered food and donations for the first searches:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278036702&v=wall&ref=search#!/photo.php?pid=31425199&id=1278036702&fbid=1504907104137

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646#!/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646?v=wall

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please read the important details below on how to donate to "bring Kyron Horman home" search teams.
June 9 at 11:14am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Donations accepted Wed - Saturday of this week and donation Centers are:
The
Xtreme Edge
16365 NW Twin Oaks Dr
Beaverton, Oregon
...503-692-9200
Metro
Gymnastics
18084 Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, OR
97224-7229
(503) 620-8939
Freeman Motors
7524 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland
Oregon, 97219
See More
June 9 at 11:11am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please take donations to the designated drop off sites.
Provisions
most needed are Bottled Water, Gatorade, Juice, Trail Mix,
Jerky,
Energy Bars, Protein Bars, Nuts, and fresh fruit. Individually
...wrapped
packaging prefered and please refrain from non perishables and
homeade
items. Volunteers will be picking up donations from these
sites
daily and taking to the command center.
See More
June 9 at 11:10am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge People want
to know what they can do to help. Friends of the family, together
working
in partnership with local businesses and the with the
Logistics
...Coordinator from the search and rescue command Center have
established
three donation points where people can donate provisions
to the
Search and Rescue teams working around the clock to bring home
Kyron
Horman.
See More
June 9 at 11:09am

I've personally thought this is why Kaine & Terri were at the gym the afternoon they were shot by the media - to help set up & coordinate this effort with Xtreme Edge as one of the command centers & donation sites. The fact that they came out in workout clothes is why people keep jumping to the conclusion that they were working out, which I don't think was happening. I mean, maybe they were just in comfy clothes - I know I wouldn;t be dressed up, myself...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 10, 2010, 05:18:42 PM »

Blink's new article = powerful.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #593 on: July 10, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi Brandi & Monkey's,

Y.W.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
James if he's up or Shannon in Williamsburg, VA

http://www.facebook.com/notes/terri-moulton-horman/terriology/122983056048

I have no knowledge about Shannon to offer.

excellent, Thank-you, Brandi. 

I have seen Oregon posts "Va", perhaps, Shannon. Intelius lists a Shannon Moulton, 26, VA. (common name).
I believe, Wyks, mentioned an "Eastern -RDSQRL" (cruise posts) curious, a connection between SM & Shannon, family squirrels?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #594 on: July 10, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

SM supposely early days in California. I apolgize if the Cali info has been posted.

All the following are comments from Terri:

21. What was the first state you lived in?
California

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Swimming in our pool in Chico, CA

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I was 10. We lived in Klamath Falls.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-from-southern-oregon/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: July 10, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »

your right Tracygirl, I was referring to the actual mortgage when it comes to credit report, etc. I was wondering if you knew if the spouse could be put on the deed in Oregon if they are not on the loan?  Here in Va. you cannot, again unless you are in the military or retired from it. We are big into the military here, we have the worlds largest Naval facility amongst many other bases ,Marines, army, airforce. If you are in the military here you do not have to pay personal property taxes.  Sorry to go off topic... I am proud of our military. I think Oregon has no sales tax, correct if I am wrong. Still I think if Terri was not on the loan maybe they could not put her on the deed.  I do not think Terri is being set up either. I think she suffered from bouts of depression and was spinning out of control. I am wondering if anyone of her friends picked up on her behaviors?  The zoo pics were recent, Kyron is wearing the CSI shirt in those pics.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 10, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »

Kyron's Dad trying to Evict Wife Terri Horman
Posted: 01:57 PM ET

While investigators continue to pour through nearly 3,000 leads in Kyron's disappearance, Kaine Horman has continued distancing himself from wife Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, who was the last known person to see Kyron walking to his 2nd grade classroom June 4.
Kyron Horman

Just hours after the restraining order against Terri Horman was released, Kaine Horman filed a request to kick Terri Horman out of the family home for good. That request was filed as an addition to the restraining order granted last week. In the petition, Kaine Horman stresses that "it is important for Kiara [the couple's daughter] to be back in the family residence in order to provide her with stability and consistency." Kaine Horman also notes that Terri Horman should be removed because "it will be important for Kyron to be back in the family residence once he is located." Kaine Horman and Kiara have reportedly been staying at an undisclosed location since moving out of the family home June 26. A hearing to consider the request for eviction is scheduled for July 22.

More @ http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 10, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/200_attend_candlelight_vigil_f.html

200 attend candlelight vigil for Kyron Horman at Skyline School

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 10, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »

http://www.kxl.com/IN-DEPTH-AUDIO--TerriHorman-com-Launches/7656660

Jeremy Scott Reporting
jeremy.scott@alphabroadcasting.com

In addition to Facebook and Twitter accounts, Terri-Moulton Horman now has an unofficial website.  She is in no way involved with TerriHorman.com.  KXL went in-depth with the creator on "Portland's Afternoon News":

Listen to the audio at the link above:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 10, 2010, 06:15:03 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/200_attend_candlelight_vigil_f.html

200 attend candlelight vigil for Kyron Horman at Skyline School

Just an observation but it appears as though Desiree & Kaine have lost considerable weight as of their latest interview. Not that they were heavy, only noticing that Kyron's disappearance has taken a toll on their bodies. I feel so bad for them. It's obvious the pain they're going through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.