April 27, 2024, 10:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222619 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 10, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »

I found a link to property ownerships in Oregon.

http://www.osbar.org/_docs/public/lioa/chapter6.pdf

It is interesting but unfortunatly it doesn't speak specificly to a Marriage transfer.

I have to say I wonder who the house was willed to. If I am reading it right, the property does not automatically transfer it has to be willed or given through a trust. I do not believeTerri would not have been given the house if Kaine died.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 10, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »

I found an interesting post from KHOD. This was posted by "Anita Kissée -Katu" and, if true, changes some family links as others have believed different. Anita, thank-you. The following is her post & I'm adding nothing to it:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132005100151288&topic=360
Anita Kissée -Katu FYI - If you want the family tree, here it is, per the family THEMSELVES:

Brian Pumala -
Lisa Fuher Pumala - His CURRENT girlfriend/wife?/Mother of two children, including Tanner.

THEY LIVE ON SHELTERED NOOK ROAD WITH:
Wendy Fuhrer - Tanner's Grandmother / Lisa's Mother
Steven Fuhrer - Wendy's husband

Ann Pumala - Brian's SISTER whom he says he has not spoken to in years and who moved to Arizona months ago to live with her MOTHER and Step-Father, who is a pastor.

Steve Harmon - Brian's Step-father who OWNS THE HOUSE BOAT on Mill Road. That is where Brian Pumala grew up. HE HAPPENS TO BE, ACCORDING TO THE PUMALAS, A RETIRED PORTLAND POLICE OFFICER.

And FYI - please note there are defamation laws that often can apply to what is posted on the internet,,,
And people are known to hire attorneys to look in to their rights.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 10, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »

It is interesting but unfortunatly it doesn't speak specificly to a Marriage transfer.

I have to say I wonder who the house was willed to. If I am reading it right, the property does not automatically transfer it has to be willed or given through a trust. I do not believeTerri would not have been given the house if Kaine died.

Let's face it, Terri had been married twice before marrying Kaine.  Kaine may have had good reason to purchase the home 3 months before they got married and good reason not to add her to the deed.  It's also entire possible that if Kaine has a will he could will everything including the house to Kyron and Kiara.  If Kyron were GONE and Kaine was gone then maybe the courts would have given everything to Terri unless there was a specific request that everything be put in a trust. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 10, 2010, 06:42:01 PM »

Let's face it, Terri had been married twice before marrying Kaine.  Kaine may have had good reason to purchase the home 3 months before they got married and good reason not to add her to the deed.  It's also entire possible that if Kaine has a will he could will everything including the house to Kyron and Kiara.  If Kyron were GONE and Kaine was gone then maybe the courts would have given everything to Terri unless there was a specific request that everything be put in a trust. 

If the home was willed to his surviving children.....well you get my point. That is such an ugly, horrible thought, but it happens as we know. Not sure if that was motive or not, who knows...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 10, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »

This would make Terri's computer searches interesting.  Had she searched divorce laws, property rights, wills, trusts, etc?  Only LE knows the answer to that one.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #605 on: July 10, 2010, 06:47:21 PM »

Thank-you, Klaas. You did the math, very simple, LOL, she would win the jackpot.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 10, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »

I found an interesting post from KHOD. This was posted by "Anita Kissée -Katu" and, if true, changes some family links as others have believed different. Anita, thank-you. The following is her post & I'm adding nothing to it:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132005100151288&topic=360
Anita Kissée -Katu FYI - If you want the family tree, here it is, per the family THEMSELVES:

Brian Pumala -
Lisa Fuher Pumala - His CURRENT girlfriend/wife?/Mother of two children, including Tanner.

THEY LIVE ON SHELTERED NOOK ROAD WITH:
Wendy Fuhrer - Tanner's Grandmother / Lisa's Mother
Steven Fuhrer - Wendy's husband

Ann Pumala - Brian's SISTER whom he says he has not spoken to in years and who moved to Arizona months ago to live with her MOTHER and Step-Father, who is a pastor.

Steve Harmon - Brian's Step-father who OWNS THE HOUSE BOAT on Mill Road. That is where Brian Pumala grew up. HE HAPPENS TO BE, ACCORDING TO THE PUMALAS, A RETIRED PORTLAND POLICE OFFICER.

And FYI - please note there are defamation laws that often can apply to what is posted on the internet,,,
And people are known to hire attorneys to look in to their rights.

I forgot to add that Anita Kisse posted this Friday July 9. So, what is true? Who lives where?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 10, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Criminologist: "I think they hope they're going to crack the case soon with her"

Last Update: 3:45 pm

The investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman took many twists and turns this week, including a press conference where Kaine Horman and Desiree Young pointedly questioned Terri Moulton Horman's involvement.

Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmother, was the last person to see Kyron before he vanished from Skyline School on June 4.

In the past two weeks, Kaine, Kyron's father, has filed for a restraining order and a divorce from Moulton Horman. He has been living with their daughter Kiara in an undisclosed location since June 26.

Desiree Young has become more animated in her belief that Terri had something to do with her son vanishing over a month ago.

"Mothers have instincts and unfortunately I had feelings about this when I got the phone call," Young said when she was told her son was missing back in early June.

On Saturday criminologist Casey Jordan sat down with CBS Early to discuss the latest developments in the case.

"I think the attention has always been on Terri, but they're just kind of laying low about their attention to her, not calling her a person of interest, not calling her a suspect," Jordan said in an interview on CBS.

But the recent divorce filing and the murder-for-hire allegation has changed the complexion of the case, Jordan said.

"When the family believes Terri Horman is responsible and it puts all kinds of new pressure on her and I think they hope they're going to crack the case soon with her," Jordan said.

Jordan believes Moulton Horman's behavior became a little erratic after Kaine and Terri's child, Kiara, was born 1.5 years ago.

"He (Kaine) is (probably) full of regret in retrospect. I think he's just full of regret in terms of why didn't I notice this sooner he's feeling guilty that he let his new wife take care of his son because he now believes that she could be responsible for his disappearance."

It's the layers of complexity that makes this case different from just about any other child case.

"It's a very odd duck in criminology, you don't see these kinds of cases...We don't know but everything about this is strange nothing fits normal child abduction cases which is why this is so interesting," Jordan concluded.
(snipped)
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: July 10, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

The owner of Extreme Edge gym mentions how SM never thanked him for his help, sorry I am reposting this video.
SM doesn't sound too swift to me.

Thank you for that clip. 

I stand corrected..they both had a membership there. 

So it was Xtreme Edge (the gym) that gathered food and donations for the first searches:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278036702&v=wall&ref=search#!/photo.php?pid=31425199&id=1278036702&fbid=1504907104137

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646#!/pages/The-Xtreme-Edge/279730123646?v=wall

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please read the important details below on how to donate to "bring Kyron Horman home" search teams.
June 9 at 11:14am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Donations accepted Wed - Saturday of this week and donation Centers are:
The
Xtreme Edge
16365 NW Twin Oaks Dr
Beaverton, Oregon
...503-692-9200
Metro
Gymnastics
18084 Southwest Lower Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, OR
97224-7229
(503) 620-8939
Freeman Motors
7524 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland
Oregon, 97219
See More
June 9 at 11:11am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge Please take donations to the designated drop off sites.
Provisions
most needed are Bottled Water, Gatorade, Juice, Trail Mix,
Jerky,
Energy Bars, Protein Bars, Nuts, and fresh fruit. Individually
...wrapped
packaging prefered and please refrain from non perishables and
homeade
items. Volunteers will be picking up donations from these
sites
daily and taking to the command center.
See More
June 9 at 11:10am

The Xtreme Edge
The Xtreme Edge People want
to know what they can do to help. Friends of the family, together
working
in partnership with local businesses and the with the
Logistics
...Coordinator from the search and rescue command Center have
established
three donation points where people can donate provisions
to the
Search and Rescue teams working around the clock to bring home
Kyron
Horman.
See More
June 9 at 11:09am

I've personally thought this is why Kaine & Terri were at the gym the afternoon they were shot by the media - to help set up & coordinate this effort with Xtreme Edge as one of the command centers & donation sites. The fact that they came out in workout clothes is why people keep jumping to the conclusion that they were working out, which I don't think was happening. I mean, maybe they were just in comfy clothes - I know I wouldn;t be dressed up, myself...

Above BBM. This is not why I thought they were working out. She stated herself that she was hitting the gym. NOT A WORD ABOUT COORDINATING ANY TYPE OF DONATION EFFORT. And i think her response (per owner of gym)speaks well enough that she was involved in no such effort nor even offered a simple thank u to those that did.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 10, 2010, 07:21:22 PM »

Welcome Southerngrl!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: July 10, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »

I've personally thought this is why Kaine & Terri were at the gym the afternoon they were shot by the media - to help set up & coordinate this effort with Xtreme Edge as one of the command centers & donation sites. The fact that they came out in workout clothes is why people keep jumping to the conclusion that they were working out, which I don't think was happening. I mean, maybe they were just in comfy clothes - I know I wouldn;t be dressed up, myself...

Above BBM. This is not why I thought they were working out. She stated herself that she was hitting the gym. NOT A WORD ABOUT COORDINATING ANY TYPE OF DONATION EFFORT. And i think her response (per owner of gym)speaks well enough that she was involved in no such effort nor even offered a simple thank u to those that did.

Hi southrngrl, and welcome! 

I agree, she did say in her facebook that she was hitting the gym.  The media was there at the gym, waiting for them to come out, hoping for an interview, my guess.  In the news report it was stated that they headed for the car after .  They came out of the gym wearing workout clothes, carrying a bag I think it was, put it in the back of the car.  Plenty of clues there to give one the idea they were... working out... without anyone having to jump to conclusions.  My guess....... they were working out.  Now could they have stopped by and checked the 'command central' while there?  Sure they could have. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: July 10, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »

lol  nice.. typo

meant to put part above in italics and instead I must have deleted it. 

In the news report it was stated that they headed for the car after working out.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 10, 2010, 07:42:06 PM »

Hi southrngrl, and welcome! 

I agree, she did say in her facebook that she was hitting the gym.  The media was there at the gym, waiting for them to come out, hoping for an interview, my guess.  In the news report it was stated that they headed for the car after .  They came out of the gym wearing workout clothes, carrying a bag I think it was, put it in the back of the car.  Plenty of clues there to give one the idea they were... working out... without anyone having to jump to conclusions.  My guess....... they were working out.  Now could they have stopped by and checked the 'command central' while there?  Sure they could have. 

Welcome southrn girl! I thought just as you until I looked at her facebook - which I did not take a capture of, unfortunately. From Ruthie's blog, we're informed of the following from Terri's FB a/c:
Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

The date that Terri posted that exchange between she & her friend was on Tuesday, which put's hitting the gym on the 9th. The media was at the gym on the 9th. That's how I came to that deduction. Also, the comments on her FB were talking about the fliers, etc. I too Terri's post to state she was going to the gym for other reasons than to be working out. IDK, was just a thought. I personally believe she's involved 100%, but there's sooo much misinformation out there that even the media's reporting it as fact, when in fact several of us "bloggers" have discredited their quotes & sources. I still haven;t gotten a correct validated answer as to when in fact James went to live in Roseburg, bc I have him living in Roseburg in late January / early February.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 10, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »

lol  nice.. typo

meant to put part above in italics and instead I must have deleted it. 

In the news report it was stated that they headed for the car after working out.

Thanks you guys...I just didn't know if that was "media spin" or an actual fact, kwim? Only trying to go through everything thoroughly...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 10, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »

Hey Wyks, what about James? Remember that picture I posted a lil while ago, re: his step-mom's facebook? I'm really bothered about the time he was said to have moved to Roseburg. Now, after finding this post by Anita Kissee about the Pumala's, I'm completely thrown off & wondering how much more is out there...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: July 10, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »

Psychic Detectives.... the jury is still out with me, lol.  I find their work fascinating tho, and do watch em on tv when possible.  Am still skeptical, yet blown away when the real deal among em actually finds folks, and etc.  It just edges me closer to believing and a bit less skeptical.  Finding one that's the 'real deal', now that's another matter.  Wink 

Having said all that.  There is a psychic detective on the net, studying Kyron's case, and I've been kind of popping in there from time to time to see what she has to say. 

When Klaas posted the map yesterday, to the area where the two stores are, that have given LE surv tapes the morning Kyron went missing, I saw the map and went hmmmm.. Have seen that exact same route before, in connection to a store with a possible surv tape. 

Today in reading back thru this woman's site, there it was.  LE just released the info about the two tapes to the public just what.. yesterday? 

This woman had no way of knowing ahead of time what they have, none of us did, yet....... her post back on June 16th says this:
"Kyron Horman- This is a Target store that I feel can have video of the suspects and little Kyron."  And she gives a map marking the route.  Which turns out to be in the area of the other two stores with surv tapes. 

Hmmmm... coinky-dink?  I don't believe in those.  Am hoping that LE has checked, or will check, Target in that area for a surv tape, just in case.  Can't hurt anything, IMO. 

If you want to see the post and map, it's at the link, about a little more than halfway down the page, June 16th:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=114333365264648&topic=117#!/pages/Sookies-Visions/114333365264648

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 10, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 10, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »

Hey Wyks, what about James? Remember that picture I posted a lil while ago, re: his step-mom's facebook? I'm really bothered about the time he was said to have moved to Roseburg. Now, after finding this post by Anita Kissee about the Pumala's, I'm completely thrown off & wondering how much more is out there...

Right, from all accounts James went to live with his adopted dad and wife (Angela Rockwood) in January 2010 based upon the wifes facebook.

Angela's facebook - lot's of photos of James

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 10, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

OMG! I'm so sickened. Half of us commenters have attached ourselves to the cause of finding little Kyron & haven't functioned at 100 % capacity bc this lil dude has us looking over our shoulders, out the corner of our eyes, in dark alleys, parks, etc...just to see if we can get a glimpse. I was supposed to get my hair dyed last week but couldn't take myself away from the computer in the hopes that maybe just maybe something new would come up. I don't even know this kid yet I resorted to buying a box of Feria bc he represents the very family I'm part of - blended...his hers & ours! I don't mean to obsess but seriously can't help it. I've promised myself to tear away from the computer today & watch a movie with my boys tonight, will probably play a game also, since they think they're staying awake ALL NIGHT tonight! How in hell can she talk about getting her hair done when I've put off an appointment for a week with my salon - this boy isn't even related to me! Doesn't make sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: July 10, 2010, 08:19:16 PM »

WELCOME  southrngrl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.