April 28, 2024, 10:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222651 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 10, 2010, 08:22:11 PM »

Hey Wyks, what about James? Remember that picture I posted a lil while ago, re: his step-mom's facebook? I'm really bothered about the time he was said to have moved to Roseburg. Now, after finding this post by Anita Kissee about the Pumala's, I'm completely thrown off & wondering how much more is out there...

Right, from all accounts James went to live with his adopted dad and wife (Angela Rockwood) in January 2010 based upon the wifes facebook.

Angela's facebook - lot's of photos of James

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Right, Klaas...so what's the deal with the misinformation? Also, I went to the beginning of when she started her FB a/c - it was early January...I think on or around January 4th - this year. This coincides with the time that Terri's appearance was changing. Was something going on the we're all not privy to? It also coincides with the timeframe of the landscaper. This is the same guy she bashed in court that didn't pay child support for James for 2 years before Ecker adopted him. I played devil's advocate with that & said to myself maybe she was keeping her son away from him intentionally so he said well forget this, if she's not gonna let me see my son then I'm not paying child support, and so on...but even that doesn't jive bc how does someone sign their rights away to allow another man to adopt their biological son? Unless he wasn;t happy with himself & the kind of father he was? I can see by all accounts and purposes that he seems like an incredible man now, looks like a good rold model now, has overcome alot in my opinion...but still...it makes me wonder why there's sooo much misinformation at a time when the info given should be precisely correct...so much so that I'd even say the information needs to be perfect.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 10, 2010, 08:28:31 PM »

fyi, i'm really sorry about all of my typos, especially my stupid use of ; instead of '. i type fast & click send way too quickly. sorry if it's getting on anyone's nerves. i know sometimes the grammar police can arrest so thought i'd apologize in advance...please laugh Very Happy
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 10, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »

In the article with WW, I find it very interesting if true of course, Desiree saying Terri has a difficult time telling the truth with even small life events. Then worrying about her hair? Really? Sounds like Terri was creating her own little world and could be a bit detached? Her wanting to gain others approval about marital problems..hmm when was that? Could she have been setting the wheels in motion of an alibi

We all have been saying she appeared to be a loving step mom, raising Kyron since he was a little boy, but I think we have assumed that by looking at pics. So far we don't really have an overwhelming amount of evidence to actually prove she was or wasn't. What worries me and has since I heard it was Kyron is shy and timid. Many times this is a sign of an abused child, not always of course so don't yell at me, I have my own shy child who is spoiled rotten and not abused, but this can be a sign of "walking on egg shells". Anyone from an abused home know exactly what that is like.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: July 10, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »

Hey Wyks, what about James? Remember that picture I posted a lil while ago, re: his step-mom's facebook? I'm really bothered about the time he was said to have moved to Roseburg. Now, after finding this post by Anita Kissee about the Pumala's, I'm completely thrown off & wondering how much more is out there...

Yep.  And yeah, some of us were talking about this before, digging into what info that could find.  Basically, IMO, it's still a tossup, cuz we have conflicting info about the when/where/why.  You can do a search in the earlier threads for him, or maybe someone who kept the info may read this and help a sistah out.  Wink 

Am going with what was written in his step-moms facebook, over info out there on the blogs.  However it sure is handy to keep any info we run across anywhere, including comment sections and blogs etc. 

Seems what we have is that very early on in the year, he went to his biodad/stepmom's, and then perhaps around Mar/Apr he went to his Gma's, (Terri's mom), living in the same area.  He could have been going back n forth between those two homes, I dunno. 

I haven't read this yet myself on the net, but a friend let me know that someone has made a comment in a news section, that James may have fallen off a horse and broke his leg, wants his mom.  Now, that could also have been a 'what if' thing, as in what if he does... he would want his mom.  Am still wading thru comments looking for the exact wording.  Altho we still don't/won't know if that's true.  :/  Ahhhh me. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 10, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »

fyi, i'm really sorry about all of my typos, especially my stupid use of ; instead of '. i type fast & click send way too quickly. sorry if it's getting on anyone's nerves. i know sometimes the grammar police can arrest so thought i'd apologize in advance...please laugh Very Happy

Don't worry about it. I figure if that is all someone can say about me, then I am doing pretty good.

I would hope no one would ever laugh of make fun of a fellow monkey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 10, 2010, 08:31:42 PM »

Titch - I'm with you, I don't get it.  Yes it seems like 6-7 months ago something started unraveling with Terri. If it's true she was on medication I wonder if she stopped taking at some point?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 10, 2010, 08:31:45 PM »

In the article with WW, I find it very interesting if true of course, Desiree saying Terri has a difficult time telling the truth with even small life events. Then worrying about her hair? Really? Sounds like Terri was creating her own little world and could be a bit detached? Her wanting to gain others approval about marital problems..hmm when was that? Could she have been setting the wheels in motion of an alibi

We all have been saying she appeared to be a loving step mom, raising Kyron since he was a little boy, but I think we have assumed that by looking at pics. So far we don't really have an overwhelming amount of evidence to actually prove she was or wasn't. What worries me and has since I heard it was Kyron is shy and timid. Many times this is a sign of an abused child, not always of course so don't yell at me, I have my own shy child who is spoiled rotten and not abused, but this can be a sign of "walking on egg shells". Anyone from an abused home know exactly what that is like.   

Exactly, like when Desiree said something about Terri lying for 7 1/2 years. I thought that was a suggestion of how Terri came into Kyron's life wasn't maybe how Terri had put it to some of her friends. Maybe Terri put her own "spin" on it to save face, so her mother, father, good friends would think harshly? Just sayin'...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 10, 2010, 08:34:01 PM »

Right, from all accounts James went to live with his adopted dad and wife (Angela Rockwood) in January 2010 based upon the wifes facebook.

Angela's facebook - lot's of photos of James

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Right, Klaas...so what's the deal with the misinformation? Also, I went to the beginning of when she started her FB a/c - it was early January...I think on or around January 4th - this year. This coincides with the time that Terri's appearance was changing. Was something going on the we're all not privy to? It also coincides with the timeframe of the landscaper. This is the same guy she bashed in court that didn't pay child support for James for 2 years before Ecker adopted him. I played devil's advocate with that & said to myself maybe she was keeping her son away from him intentionally so he said well forget this, if she's not gonna let me see my son then I'm not paying child support, and so on...but even that doesn't jive bc how does someone sign their rights away to allow another man to adopt their biological son? Unless he wasn;t happy with himself & the kind of father he was? I can see by all accounts and purposes that he seems like an incredible man now, looks like a good rold model now, has overcome alot in my opinion...but still...it makes me wonder why there's sooo much misinformation at a time when the info given should be precisely correct...so much so that I'd even say the information needs to be perfect.

I played the "Where is James" game for a few days. I couldn't really come up with anything. For a while there I was concerned he was actually missing as well. But I just think they are protecting him from the public eye. Can't blame them one bit
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 10, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »

Yep.  And yeah, some of us were talking about this before, digging into what info that could find.  Basically, IMO, it's still a tossup, cuz we have conflicting info about the when/where/why.  You can do a search in the earlier threads for him, or maybe someone who kept the info may read this and help a sistah out.  Wink 

Am going with what was written in his step-moms facebook, over info out there on the blogs.  However it sure is handy to keep any info we run across anywhere, including comment sections and blogs etc. 

Seems what we have is that very early on in the year, he went to his biodad/stepmom's, and then perhaps around Mar/Apr he went to his Gma's, (Terri's mom), living in the same area.  He could have been going back n forth between those two homes, I dunno. 

I haven't read this yet myself on the net, but a friend let me know that someone has made a comment in a news section, that James may have fallen off a horse and broke his leg, wants his mom.  Now, that could also have been a 'what if' thing, as in what if he does... he would want his mom.  Am still wading thru comments looking for the exact wording.  Altho we still don't/won't know if that's true.  :/  Ahhhh me. 

He did and it might have been in May.  It's on his Stepmom's facebook, I read where she said Jame's had broken his leg.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 10, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »

Sorry it was in June not May that James broke his leg:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663904763#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763&v=wall

Angela Rockwood  Send James some healing love he broke his leg on Thursday, He landed his emergency dimount hard....4Hers maybe we should all practice this.
June 25 at 5:11pm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 10, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »

Titch - I'm with you, I don't get it.  Yes it seems like 6-7 months ago something started unraveling with Terri. If it's true she was on medication I wonder if she stopped taking at some point?

Klass, that's what I think, personally. I've searched & searched to scout out info on Kaine cheating - can;t find a damn thing to support that except for internet rumors that actually appear as if they're started by someone close to Terri (if not she herself). I gave 2 names to Blink that I can't even validate, it doesn;t even make sense - I got those 2 names from scouring the net btw. It seems as though she "could" have gone off of meds or something in Nov Dec timeframe, who knows, I'm just an armchair detective, right? I'm seriously wondering if she did that bc she couldn't "feel" or "think clearly". Sometimes antidepressants can do that, make you sort of numb. They can make you gain weight, especially if she was on something like Wellbutrin. If she already had an image complex, it could have made it worse & helped her to decide to not take those meds. Then she could feel as if she didn;t have any attention, and goes downhull from there. I've been in situations before where my fiance (ex) was increasingly jealous accusing me of cheating, etc and it was to throw everybody off, to make me look bad, bc he was skating around on me. He was the on echeating on me, not me on him. Terri cheated on Kaine, that's a fact now, right? I don;t see any facts that Kaine cheated on her. If she went off of those meds without a doctor's smaller Rx to wean her off, it could have screwed with her thinking and brain activity. It "could" possibly lead her to make suggestions such as the ones being posted all over the internet bc she wouldn't be thinking clearly, she'd possibly be feeling anxious or skeptical in trusting her husband...jealousy could have taken over so much that she'd actually have believed what she "thought" instead of what she "knew to be true".
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: July 10, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

Thanks seeme! 

And yeah... pssst Desiree... IMO, when ya can point out to others what you are supposedly unable to do, yet appear in interviews and start the tv morning news circuit as well.. having obviously gotten up, put your makeup on and are seemingly functionally normally... then I kind of think this is more like another snark attack on Terri.  But that's JMO. 

And what's this thing with hair???  Let's chat about that..   Have been keeping track, Desiree, and I don't know why except that it was odd to me.   First your hair was straight in one interview, then shortly afterward in the next interview, it was very curly.. Then in the next interview it was straight again, and the last one it was curly.  Who's doing your hair?  I like it curly, by the way.  Makes you look 'softer.. more appealing', no matter what the words are that you are reading.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 10, 2010, 08:53:17 PM »

FWIW - my hair is long and naturally curly.  If I let it drip dry it looks curly like Desiree's does when it's curly.  I can blow it dry and using a curling iron pull it straight and my hair will look almost stick straight.  Not much time involved at all.  I just don't think it's a big deal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 10, 2010, 08:55:54 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98176764.html

Was Terri Horman suffering from post-partum depression?

by KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98176764.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – In an interview with ABC, Terri Horman's estranged husband Kaine has suggested this stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman may have suffered from some form of post-partum depression.

Kaine called Terri Horman's emotional state "more erratic" after giving birth to their daughter 19 months ago

On Good Morning America Saturday, a psychiatrist talked about the differences between post-partum depression and post-partum psychosis.

Psychiatrist and author LouAnn Brizendine told GMA that post-partum psychosis is marked by "a complete personality change."

Investigators have not named Terri Horman as a suspect, or charged her with any crime.

Video

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 10, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Thanks seeme! 

And yeah... pssst Desiree... IMO, when ya can point out to others what you are supposedly unable to do, yet appear in interviews and start the tv morning news circuit as well.. having obviously gotten up, put your makeup on and are seemingly functionally normally... then I kind of think this is more like another snark attack on Terri.  But that's JMO. 

And what's this thing with hair???  Let's chat about that..   Have been keeping track, Desiree, and I don't know why except that it was odd to me.   First your hair was straight in one interview, then shortly afterward in the next interview, it was very curly.. Then in the next interview it was straight again, and the last one it was curly.  Who's doing your hair?  I like it curly, by the way.  Makes you look 'softer.. more appealing', no matter what the words are that you are reading.

I think Desiree is descussing the time right after Kyron went missing.  They were all staying in the house togather.  I think if you look at pics from the first press conference you can see that Desiree was not thinking about how she looked...hair up, glasses on, the one where she is pictured with Terri's arm around her.

I think her point is that Terri tried to make everything all about herself to the point of lying at times.  It would be nard for me to trust her at that point.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 10, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »

Gosh, my heart goes out to this family. There is no excuse in the world that could justify any of this but what if it's literally related to Terri's depression, if she really had been diagnosed with this? This is a woman that did everything for her family, no matter how she met Kaine, etc. She was still involved to the deepest extent. It truly seems as though they had an incredable family dynamic. Something broke down. It just makes me feel so bad for everyone involved. Very sad situation they're all going through.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 10, 2010, 09:05:31 PM »

*snipped*

Thanks seeme! 

I just figured the news stations had offered to fix her up a bit for the conference.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: July 10, 2010, 09:08:19 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663904763#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763&v=wall

Angela Rockwood  Send James some healing love he broke his leg on Thursday, He landed his emergency dimount hard....4Hers maybe we should all practice this.

Awwwww .. that's sad.  Seems from his pics that he's been working so hard at training his horse.  Am betting he will be back in the saddle as soon as possible tho.  Wink  It's good to see adults encouraging a teen's interest.  And there's just something about working with horses, that is sooooooo... very healing... emotionally.  IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: July 10, 2010, 09:09:16 PM »

Ooopsy.. forgot to say.. thanks Klaas for that link!  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: July 10, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »

Awwwww .. that's sad.  Seems from his pics that he's been working so hard at training his horse.  Am betting he will be back in the saddle as soon as possible tho.  Wink  It's good to see adults encouraging a teen's interest.  And there's just something about working with horses, that is sooooooo... very healing... emotionally.  IMO.

James seems to be doing very well working with the animals and appears to be enjoying himself.  Hopefully his leg will heal quickly.  Sometimes a broken leg is a "cool" thing for a teenage boy Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.