April 27, 2024, 09:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222609 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 10, 2010, 11:03:12 PM »

Gosh, I just wish they would find Kyron.  I bet I check the sheriff's site 10 times a day just looking for an arrest:

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
Public Access to Inmate Data

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Default.aspx

I'm right there with you Klaas  I can't get Kyron off of my mind.  Looks like that link is costing you.  Thanks for keeping watch!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 10, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »

thanks klass ill look through that link,the pics were of the work LS had done

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 10, 2010, 11:11:03 PM »

I think what Desiree and Kaine are doing is trying to get her to talk by public humilation. I am in no way saying they are being mean or they shouldn't be mean or I am judging them.  I just hope they have consulted with a psychiatrist to see what would be the best way to approach her at this point. IF they feel she holds the key, I don't get trying to piss her off or drive her deeper into a depressive state and away from the truth. Both Kaine and Desiree need to take a page out of Blinksoncrimes book and see if a little softer tone will help to find Kyron. They must know if she loves Kyron, if she loves Kiara and James. They know her story. They know what makes her click and what may have driven her to this. They know what is in her past that may have influenced this. They need to reach deep into her soul and find that person Kaine feel in love with and who he brought into his home to raise his son and birth his daughter. This is about finding Kyron, where ever he is and in what ever state, this little boy needs to come home.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 10, 2010, 11:12:56 PM »

Gosh, I just wish they would find Kyron.  I bet I check the sheriff's site 10 times a day just looking for an arrest:

I'm right there with you Klaas  I can't get Kyron off of my mind.  Looks like that link is costing you.  Thanks for keeping watch!

NO, not costing me, LOLOL.  Don't know why it says PAID, it's free for all to lookup.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #664 on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »

That is the thing that really bothers me. It is one thing for Kaine and Desiree to give these little pressers to keep Kyron's name out there in the public. But imo, keeping Kyron's name out there means just that, not going out and giving rude and unnecessary comments about Terri. If by a miracle Kyron is still alive, and Terri had nothing to do with it, what a shame it would be for Kyron to later hear these comments. Terri was with Kyron more then he was with his mother, and I'm sure loves both women. All just my opinion, and I would have more respect for them if they just stuck to keeping Kyron's name out there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:29 PM »

PAID = Public Access to Inmate Detail
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 10, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »

FWIW - my hair is long and naturally curly.  If I let it drip dry it looks curly like Desiree's does when it's curly.  I can blow it dry and using a curling iron pull it straight and my hair will look almost stick straight.  Not much time involved at all.  I just don't think it's a big deal.
Not only that, but when your entire world has been upended even a couple minutes of normalcy must go a long way to helping get through the day.   
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 10, 2010, 11:19:54 PM »

LOLOL  I didn't even try to click on it when I saw PAID I just "assumed"  LOLOL  Thanks again

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 10, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »

That is the thing that really bothers me. It is one thing for Kaine and Desiree to give these little pressers to keep Kyron's name out there in the public. But imo, keeping Kyron's name out there means just that, not going out and giving rude and unnecessary comments about Terri. If by a miracle Kyron is still alive, and Terri had nothing to do with it, what a shame it would be for Kyron to later hear these comments. Terri was with Kyron more then he was with his mother, and I'm sure loves both women. All just my opinion, and I would have more respect for them if they just stuck to keeping Kyron's name out there.

NRCG you do have a valid point. It is very insightful and thoughful of you to post. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #669 on: July 10, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »

I wake up each morning if wondering if today will be the day he is found. : (
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: July 10, 2010, 11:37:31 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   

Hi Norose!
I too have a nagging feeling that I just cannot quite put my finger on. Then I wonder why there is not much mention of Kristian. That seems rather odd to me. I know that LE is under tremendous pressure with this case. It is a high profile case and all eyes are on them. I just cannot help but feel that either they rushed to judgement with regards to TH or there is a whole lot of information on her that we are not privy too.

I,too must agree with the overall statements(atleast as far as the last 2.Ive not yet fully found my way about posting on you all's sight)I have found tho I may find Terri's actions EXTREMELY questionable. With Kaune Horman ESPECIALLY ICANNOT SHAKE THE "HINKY"FEELING THAT I GET every single time I see him speak? For as much as I truly try to understand him and try to find sympathy for him, I CANNOT...

Tho, I may not know my way around, I am however quite happy to be a part of you alls forum. As I was banned for calling Terri by her self given nick name RDSQRL,this is why i was banned from WS. They said they had warned me about using that as a name for Terri and that it was considered "bashing" of a key player. I was truly blown away... Thanks for allowing me to be part of you guy's forum. It is much appreciated:-)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #671 on: July 10, 2010, 11:42:02 PM »

I was playing around with last names on that website and came across a guy being  held since July 7 as a material witness.  Kind of makes me wonder what what he is a "material witness" to?

Lisa
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #672 on: July 10, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_recalls_d/4053/comments-10.html

There's an interview on this page, on the right.

In the beginning, reporter talks about Kiara, asks where she was that day.

Kaine says ( DY agrees) that Kaira was with TH at the school that day.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 10, 2010, 11:44:41 PM »

I agree 110% with you on this.  I don't tune in to the news everyday to get updates and details on their nasty divorce I tune in to find out the latest news on Kyron.  What gets me is they were all so shy about the media for 10 or 11 days.  Once they got over the stage fright, the story seems to have turned into some sort of sordid soap opera.  Maybe we should count how many times they say Kyron and how many times they say Terri.  I just don't want something to be overlooked.  Think of the ones who have never been found, the trail is getting cold.  I don't want to be here next year listening to them air their dirty laundry and Kyron still be missing.  I want them to find Kyron!!!

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: July 10, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

Thanks seeme! 

And yeah... pssst Desiree... IMO, when ya can point out to others what you are supposedly unable to do, yet appear in interviews and start the tv morning news circuit as well.. having obviously gotten up, put your makeup on and are seemingly functionally normally... then I kind of think this is more like another snark attack on Terri.  But that's JMO. 

And what's this thing with hair???  Let's chat about that..   Have been keeping track, Desiree, and I don't know why except that it was odd to me.   First your hair was straight in one interview, then shortly afterward in the next interview, it was very curly.. Then in the next interview it was straight again, and the last one it was curly.  Who's doing your hair?  I like it curly, by the way.  Makes you look 'softer.. more appealing', no matter what the words are that you are reading.

I noticed that too Wyks but I couldn't have captured it the way did.  Love your way with words. BTW you need Brandi's pot and kettle for this.

I cannot be the only one that is aware that the only change in Desiree's hair is that she has naturally curly hair. Yes, she in the beginning wore her hair flat ironed(straightened hair? I cannot be the only one aware of flat irons)... And as the days have worn on, with Desiree more worn out I could definitely see her taking the easy route of letting it be curly!!!??? As I said I cannot be the only one that knows this woman does have naturally curly hair and that its quite apparent that there are days when she does not have the extra energy nedded to exert to flat iron their hair... I mean come on guys?? Are you really acting as tho that is a crime on Desiree's part?... IMO that is just wrong and shame for suggesting that she's in a salon getting highlights and then having the nerve to bit@@ about them.. This woman is living day to day trying to do the best she can... There is no doubt that this woman is a victim and anyone who states any different I want to see full facts backing up that Desiree Ypung has any part in the disappearance of her son!!!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »

FWIW - my hair is long and naturally curly.  If I let it drip dry it looks curly like Desiree's does when it's curly.  I can blow it dry and using a curling iron pull it straight and my hair will look almost stick straight.  Not much time involved at all.  I just don't think it's a big deal.
Not only that, but when your entire world has been upended even a couple minutes of normalcy must go a long way to helping get through the day.   

I am envious my hair is long and straight and I adore curly hair, I have to work hard to make it curly and stay curly. But back on topic, I feel it is healthy to add some normalcy to your life during trying times. They have other children they are raising and they have to keep loving and giving to them as well. There other children did not ask for any of this and certainly need family love and support. Besides Kyron would want  his mommy to feel and look good. Regardless of hairstyles, makeup, and clothes, you can see the anguish in their faces. They have dark circles under their eyes, and lines are deepening. When I saw the recent pics of Terri with the attorneys assistant I did not see that. I am not trying to accuse her of anything but there is something off with her. I have been off and on the fence regarding whether I feel she is innocent or not. But seeing the latest pics make me realize where I feel she should be. A little boy is missing and possibly deceased, her daughter and son are not  allowed to see her, her husband wants a divorce, and the public is ready to hang her. I feel that the average person would be a total basket case at this point. To me at this point it would not be about the lawyers and the media, it would be about justice and truth and finding my son and getting my family back. I wonder if Terri has even filed with the courts to see her son and daughter?  Call me crazy but, I'd be screaming from the rooftops!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »

southrngrl:

Glad to have you posting with us!

About Kaine, he has mentioned in many interviews how he is numb, how he simply cannot wrap his brain around the fact that Kyron is missing.

Everyone deals with tragedies differently, and IMO ... he just cannot totally accept that Kyron is missing. He is kinda still in the denial stage, IMO.

That would explain why most of us think he is behaving a little "off."

JMO.

Again, welcome to the cage, southrngrl!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

Thanks seeme! 

And yeah... pssst Desiree... IMO, when ya can point out to others what you are supposedly unable to do, yet appear in interviews and start the tv morning news circuit as well.. having obviously gotten up, put your makeup on and are seemingly functionally normally... then I kind of think this is more like another snark attack on Terri.  But that's JMO. 

And what's this thing with hair???  Let's chat about that..   Have been keeping track, Desiree, and I don't know why except that it was odd to me.   First your hair was straight in one interview, then shortly afterward in the next interview, it was very curly.. Then in the next interview it was straight again, and the last one it was curly.  Who's doing your hair?  I like it curly, by the way.  Makes you look 'softer.. more appealing', no matter what the words are that you are reading.

I noticed that too Wyks but I couldn't have captured it the way did.  Love your way with words. BTW you need Brandi's pot and kettle for this.

I cannot be the only one that is aware that the only change in Desiree's hair is that she has naturally curly hair. Yes, she in the beginning wore her hair flat ironed(straightened hair? I cannot be the only one aware of flat irons)... And as the days have worn on, with Desiree more worn out I could definitely see her taking the easy route of letting it be curly!!!??? As I said I cannot be the only one that knows this woman does have naturally curly hair and that its quite apparent that there are days when she does not have the extra energy nedded to exert to flat iron their hair... I mean come on guys?? Are you really acting as tho that is a crime on Desiree's part?... IMO that is just wrong and shame for suggesting that she's in a salon getting highlights and then having the nerve to bit@@ about them.. This woman is living day to day trying to do the best she can... There is no doubt that this woman is a victim and anyone who states any different I want to see full facts backing up that Desiree Ypung has any part in the disappearance of her son!!!

It looks like when Desiree's hair is curly, that it has been air dried.  And I'm pretty sure someone else did her make-up for the news conferences.  Terri was the one talking about her hair when everyone else was concerned about Kyron, and yet we are now casting suspicion upon Desiree?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 10, 2010, 11:58:10 PM »

Good afternoon Monks! 
Just peeking in from the fence today,  I was hoping and praying for some good news about Kyron today.

I wish we knew more facts.  I think the biggest reason I'm still on the fence is because of the lack of facts.  I can't just believe everything said by Kaine and Desiree and I certainly do not consider what they say as fact.  In my mind it is as much a possibility that Kaine could have paid a landscaper to make allegations toward Terri  as there is that Terri was involved in a MFH plot.  To me one is about as far afetched as the other. 

I haven't seen LE making allegations toward Terri, I think they set up the sting to try to get to the truth of the matter.   

Kaine and Desiree have pitted themselves against Terri and this is a fact by their own admission in the media.  Stories seem to come forth as questions arise and I can't get that out of my mind.  If the public wonders why it seems Terri was fine before Kyron went missing then comes the story that oh no she hasn't been fine as a matter of fact she had PPD. She was acting strangely.  The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up. 

Terri is being portrayed as the wicked stepmom without a doubt but I want to find validity to that before I make her the villain in my mind.  I am surprised at myself for the sympathy I feel towards her because my initial reaction was she reminded me of Susan Smith.  If I remain objective then I am not convinced at this point of her guilt.

IF it is a fact that Kyron was at school that morning, (at this point I do believe he was) then it is also certainly a fact that someone took Kyron away from that school and that person alone knows where Kyron is and what has become of him.   WHO is that person???  If Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance I pray to God that other possiblities are also being checked out. 

Let me add all of the above is JMO subject to change depending on what truth we may learn today.

I'm with you, just because something has come out of Kaine or Desiree's mouth, doesn't make it a fact, and I would rather here info from LE. That is the nagging feeling I have that is bothersome to me, what you just said, "The very ones who are making the allegations could be setting her up." I don't know what it is, just makes me uncomfortable, like I said before from the start I thought Terri did something to Kyron, but now I'm sort of crawling up on the fence. And I don't hate Kaine, the man gives me a very hinky feeling, and for that I can't control.   

Hi Norose!
I too have a nagging feeling that I just cannot quite put my finger on. Then I wonder why there is not much mention of Kristian. That seems rather odd to me. I know that LE is under tremendous pressure with this case. It is a high profile case and all eyes are on them. I just cannot help but feel that either they rushed to judgement with regards to TH or there is a whole lot of information on her that we are not privy too.

I,too must agree with the overall statements(atleast as far as the last 2.Ive not yet fully found my way about posting on you all's sight)I have found tho I may find Terri's actions EXTREMELY questionable. With Kaune Horman ESPECIALLY ICANNOT SHAKE THE "HINKY"FEELING THAT I GET every single time I see him speak? For as much as I truly try to understand him and try to find sympathy for him, I CANNOT...

Tho, I may not know my way around, I am however quite happy to be a part of you alls forum. As I was banned for calling Terri by her self given nick name RDSQRL,this is why i was banned from WS. They said they had warned me about using that as a name for Terri and that it was considered "bashing" of a key player. I was truly blown away... Thanks for allowing me to be part of you guy's forum. It is much appreciated:-)

Hi and WELCOME SOUTRNGRL!!!!  I'm so glad you joined and I appreciate your comment!!!   Kaine gives me a hinky feeling too especially when he says "We've been briefed by law enforcement."  I don't know why it just creeps me out when he says that.    Don't feel bad for getting banned, from what I've heard it happens quite often "over there".  Anyhow count it a blessing in disguise cause Scared Monkeys is the BEST!!!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #679 on: July 11, 2010, 12:03:47 AM »

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82691

Could Missing Oregon Boy be in Mountain State
Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM | View Comments | Post Comment
Updated Saturday, July 10, 2010; 11:41 PM

Kanawha County Metro 911 puts out possible sighting information from FBI.

CHARLESTON -- Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night.

According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for Kyron Hormon.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.

The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4

Link for scanner:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=3016

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.