April 27, 2024, 12:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222583 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: July 11, 2010, 02:12:29 AM »

KOINdesk

Local FBI says they know nothing of a #KyronHorman sighting in West Virginia.

from twitter

Weird.. Cuz it was the FBI somewhere that issued the "be on the lookout" alert in WV - directly to 911 dispatchers.

Maybe the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing?

I hope there has been a sighting!

LOL.. wouldn't be the first time, eh?  Wink 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 11, 2010, 02:13:07 AM »

I have to say the posts on Blinks article are very moving. There is so much compassion and purity in the words of the posters, it is very powerful. If you have not read the article and postings please do. Who has it on their signature about what a small group of people can do? I can't recall the exact wording, it is true tonight on blinkoncrime.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: July 11, 2010, 02:13:45 AM »

Locals in portland are saying that media has requested a staging area. 

Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with the W. Virigina sighting?

not sure..

Ok.. the news story in portland is not about Kyron.  They are currently trying to rescue someone from the river.

<shakes head> 

the one rescued tonight got himself caught in a log jam.  he was very lucky! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:39 AM »

anitakissee

FBI called to say: just believes a call from someone in WV who thinks they saw #kyronHorman. Say not much to make of this. Get lots of these 2 minutes ago via Echofon Retweeted by KATUNews

http://twitter.com/KATUNews

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:44 AM »

Oh gosh I am on pins and needles. I want so very bad for me to be wrong and this little boy to be alive and well.

If there is an amber alert though, they need to find him fast before someone panics.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:54 AM »

my ham guy says a lot of activity in putnam county, dont it figure, next county
over from Kanawha County, West Virginia
got to do softball in morn
kyron hope your home tomorrow
putnam county
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=2481

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 11, 2010, 02:17:32 AM »

Oh gosh I am on pins and needles. I want so very bad for me to be wrong and this little boy to be alive and well.

If there is an amber alert though, they need to find him fast before someone panics.

I don't believe there is an Amber Alert.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 11, 2010, 02:19:15 AM »

Oh gosh they are talking so fast I can't understand a word they are saying!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #768 on: July 11, 2010, 02:19:38 AM »

AndrewPadula

Charleston WV Dispatcher tells FOX12 they located the van and determined the child was NOT Kyron.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: July 11, 2010, 02:19:39 AM »

Charleston WV Dispatcher tells FOX12 they located the van and determined the child was NOT Kyron.     5 minutes ago  via web 

http://twitter.com/AndrewPadula

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: July 11, 2010, 02:20:05 AM »

From a local:
KATU reported that they have contacted MCSO and local FBI and no one has heard about the WV report.

~~~ 

We knew even before local LE/FBI did!  sheesh! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 11, 2010, 02:20:21 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

AMBER ALERT: LOOK FOR A 94 SILVER FORD WITHOUT WINDOWS NEAR CHS, W.VA. MISSING KYRON HORMAN MAY BE IN IT. HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Wow so they think they may have had a sighting? Doesn't his aunt or someone live in VA? Someone associated with Terri.

This is not an official amber alert?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: July 11, 2010, 02:21:08 AM »

Charleston WV Dispatcher tells FOX12 they located the van and determined the child was NOT Kyron.     5 minutes ago  via web 

Thanks.  Am glad they located the van and found out so soon. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 11, 2010, 02:21:20 AM »

How sad.

Now I am heading to bed.

Maybe tomorrow.

Good night all.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 11, 2010, 02:22:07 AM »

Aww man...Well you know what is good about this? someone on the other side of the country called it in. The country is looking for this little boy. One day he will be found..

Good night everyone. Prayers for Kyron, I hope you are home very soon little man.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #775 on: July 11, 2010, 02:24:32 AM »

Goodnite all

HUGS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: July 11, 2010, 02:25:35 AM »

KATU just reported that local FBI confirmed a tip was called in by a citizen in WV.

Which is good to know.  Cuz many at other forums were hoping this wasn't just some nutjob on the internet. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: July 11, 2010, 02:28:15 AM »

Aww man...Well you know what is good about this? someone on the other side of the country called it in. The country is looking for this little boy. One day he will be found..

Good night everyone. Prayers for Kyron, I hope you are home very soon little man.

Yes, feels good to know that folks clear across the country from his hometown are alert and willing to take action on his behalf.  Heartwarming. 

Evidently the sighting was just last night (saturday) so several LE/FBI out in WVa jumped right on this. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 11, 2010, 02:29:10 AM »

Got my hopes up there for a little.  Gonna call it a night also and say a prayer for Kyron.  Tomorrow is another day.

Goodnight Everyone.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 11, 2010, 02:35:23 AM »

Just thinking Maybe Kyron and Kaine are separated items / issues in her life. I still not sure what to believe as far as the landscaper is concerned. Why haven't the police said if he has taken a polygraph? and WHY haven't the police told their media spokesperson - Mister Kaine - so he can inform the world? I don't know. ( shrugs )

I think they are separate, I know if I was watching a child and she became missing I would be all messed up and hide in my room.
I think IF she talked about  killing Kaine at this point it's just talk no $$ is involved this could be a set up on Kaine's part to get rid of Teri..
Yes she looks depressed but who wouldn't..
Thought entered my mind for sure. And yes, who wouldn't look depressed?

Why in the world would Kaine set up Terri?  For what purpose? He has nothing to gain from harming either Terri or Kyron, and it's very clear that he loves his children. I think he loved Terri too, until she began acting out.
Not only that....as I stated before.....LE has thoroughly checked out everyone including Kaine, and he is not guilty of taking Kyron or of setting anyone up.  Kaine is also a VICTIM. LE knows things we do not. It's not up to us to demand that LE tell us what they have, or run their case according to what forum posters think they should do. The FBI is involved,the sheriff's office is working day and night, and these men and women want Kyron to come home as much or more than we do. Kaine is taking his guidance from them, as he should...not the other way around.

Kaine got up one morning, said goodbye to his son, went to work to support his family, and lost his whole life without even being aware that it was being destroyed. His son is missing, and most likely deceased. He seems to be a quiet, private man whose grief, and entire personal business, is being discussed by millions around the world, and yet people still villify him. It's just wrong to make him the bad guy here, and to constantly create ways to make him the culprit. He has a son whom he loves, and that son is gone. He deserves compassion.
For some odd, unfathomable reason Terri has people feeling that she's the victim...even though Terri tried to hire a hitman to murder her husband, had an affair,and lied about her actions on the day Kyron went missing. She failed 2 polygraphs, and won't tell what she knows in order to help find a child she cared for all those years. She is trying to save her own skin, and she has lied and connived for a long time. She selfishly endangered her son James, and has probably done other things we haven't heard about yet. But somehow she has all this compassion and understanding coming her way. People seem desperate find a way to excuse her behavior. IMHO...there is nothing that would excuse taking a vulnerable 7 year old child away from his home, and possibly causing his death. There is no reason good enough to hire someone to kill your child's father. I have no room to feel bad for Terri Horman, but I do feel bad for her victims...all of them.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.