April 27, 2024, 07:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222569 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 11, 2010, 02:54:22 AM »

I think what Desiree and Kaine are doing is trying to get her to talk by public humilation. I am in no way saying they are being mean or they shouldn't be mean or I am judging them.  I just hope they have consulted with a psychiatrist to see what would be the best way to approach her at this point. IF they feel she holds the key, I don't get trying to piss her off or drive her deeper into a depressive state and away from the truth. Both Kaine and Desiree need to take a page out of Blinksoncrimes book and see if a little softer tone will help to find Kyron. They must know if she loves Kyron, if she loves Kiara and James. They know her story. They know what makes her click and what may have driven her to this. They know what is in her past that may have influenced this. They need to reach deep into her soul and find that person Kaine feel in love with and who he brought into his home to raise his son and birth his daughter. This is about finding Kyron, where ever he is and in what ever state, this little boy needs to come home.

More than likely that Terri never existed. 
IMHO...those posts on BOC are disturbing. Maybe even inappropriate.
Andrea Yates was truly a very ill woman, yet people wanted to lynch her, and had no compassion or understanding of how mentally ill she really was. She was not functioning at all, and should have had the public's understanding, but most people wanted her put to death. Terri Horman is not ill in the same way. Not even close. But she has her own thread of people dancing to her music. Good Grief.

I'm all set for the flaming I'm about to receive.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 11, 2010, 03:27:44 AM »

We all have our own feelings about this case. It is wonderful that we can speak about it and even when I may not agree with a post, I still like to read them and get a sense of where the other person is coming from. Sometimes they may even make me take pause and think that I may be wrong. I for one am not sure that TH did not have something to do with poor little Kyrons disappearance, I just have not seen any hard evidence and until that time I remain on the fence. I was very close to another missing person case and I saw up close and personal how people can be wrong. I was wrong numerous times. There have been a lot of women in the media in the last few years doing horrible things to their children. It used to be very rare. It does not seem to be the case anymore. We have not had any solid evidence yet with TH, just a lot of allegations. She seemed to be a normal mom with many friends and people who cared about her. She has been married a few times, but I have friends who have been married more than once. She had a DUI while her son was in the car. Very very careless and an endangerment to her son, no doubt, but still it is not a sign of murderous activity to come. She has an unidentified landscaper claiming that she hired him to kill her husband. That reamins to be seen in my opinion. She has the biological mother of her step-son saying unkind things about her. Well, this bio mom is under intense stress right now and probably hopes that
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 11, 2010, 03:34:10 AM »

sorry hit enter again. Anyways, Desiree probably hopes that her sweet baby boy is alive and TH hid him. Any other scenario is not good. We also do not know their past history together. There may be hatred that goes back for years. Kaine has been saying unkind things about TH. It sounds to me like he may have been over her for a while for whatever reasons that were going on in that home. These are the things that bug the heck out of me. They did not go to the media for over a week. They (Kaine specifically) has now laid down ground rules for the media. They seem to be sitting back and waiting for TH to spill the beans. First of all, I would have been all over the media, begging to get my mug out there so that I could show pictures of my missing child and speak about my missing child to the largest audience possible. I would not dare lay down ground rules as I would not want to alienate any media outlet. I would be talking about my missing child, not TH. I would be in jail because I would have probably beat the *&^%% out of TH by now demanding answers if I truly thought that she had them. There is obviously so much that we do not know because it all seems so very fishy. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 11, 2010, 03:52:08 AM »

I wonder what would have happened if Kaine had subscribed to the old addage of "keeping his friends close but his enemies closer". I wonder if he had not got the restraining order and left the house, how things may have panned out. If he had pretended like all was well with TH and watched her up close and personal. Maybe he truly was scared she would do something to the baby or himself. Who knows at this point.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: July 11, 2010, 04:24:42 AM »

Kaine was advised by the police to leave his home and take the baby when they notified him of his wife's murder for hire plot. IMHO... They couldn't be sure Terri hadn't either hired another hit man, or would maybe do it herself. He did the smart thing for himself, and for his daughter. It wasn't safe for them to live there with Terri.
As far as DY and KH not being nicey-nice to Terri....in all honestly who in their right mind would feel kindly towards the woman who had a major role in disappearing their son? Terri DOES NOT DESERVE their respect or consideration at this point. She was the last person to have Kyron, and she is still lying. That's enough reason right there. They are Kyron's parents, and they are angry on their child's behalf. I would feel the same way, and in fact, I'd probably be unable to hold back my anger as effectively as they have.

Too many rumors have been posted as facts in this case. Too many people have been reading things and not comprehending what's been said, and then posting the misinformation all over the net. Someone's theory, or opinion, is not a fact. I really, really hate how all this has played out on the various blogs and forums. It's disappointing. I posted the other day that it was my theory that maybe Terri had bipolar disorder, and on another forum someone had picked up on that theory and posted it as a fact.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 11, 2010, 04:37:21 AM »

Kaine was advised by the police to leave his home and take the baby when they notified him of his wife's murder for hire plot. IMHO... They couldn't be sure Terri hadn't either hired another hit man, or would maybe do it herself. He did the smart thing for himself, and for his daughter. It wasn't safe for them to live there with Terri.
As far as DY and KH not being nicey-nice to Terri....in all honestly who in their right mind would feel kindly towards the woman who had a major role in disappearing their son? Terri DOES NOT DESERVE their respect or consideration at this point. She was the last person to have Kyron, and she is still lying. That's enough reason right there. They are Kyron's parents, and they are angry on their child's behalf. I would feel the same way, and in fact, I'd probably be unable to hold back my anger as effectively as they have.

Too many rumors have been posted as facts in this case. Too many people have been reading things and not comprehending what's been said, and then posting the misinformation all over the net. Someone's theory, or opinion, is not a fact. I really, really hate how all this has played out on the various blogs and forums. It's disappointing. I posted the other day that it was my theory that maybe Terri had bipolar disorder, and on another forum someone had picked up on that theory and posted it as a fact.

You are correct.  There are very few KNOWN FACTS in this case but there are so many rumors and people are running with them like they are gospel.  The whatifs are so many.  We really need to stick to the facts.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2010, 07:16:36 AM »

Exactly, like when Desiree said something about Terri lying for 7 1/2 years. I thought that was a suggestion of how Terri came into Kyron's life wasn't maybe how Terri had put it to some of her friends. Maybe Terri put her own "spin" on it to save face, so her mother, father, good friends would think harshly? Just sayin'...

Oh yeah, I definitely think Terri 'put her own spin' on things for her family/friends/whoever.  Which is one reason they came out saying what they did in the beginning... cuz that's what she led them to believe.  Which, LOL, only makes me want to look really close at WTH was Terri trying to cover up, rearrange, and put icing on top.  <grins>

ITA with both of you.  WTH was she covering up and what / who is she covering for now..beside herself...who helped her?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82691

Could Missing Oregon Boy be in Mountain State
Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM | View Comments | Post Comment
Updated Saturday, July 10, 2010; 11:41 PM

Kanawha County Metro 911 puts out possible sighting information from FBI.

CHARLESTON -- Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night.

According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for Kyron Hormon.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.

The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4

Link for scanner:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=3016

OS

OS..Thank you for all the articles you bring to us.

All I can say is wow.

Maybe that earlier comment by someone saying they had seen him in Vermont with a couple wasn't too off.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 11, 2010, 08:00:34 AM »

Just thinking Maybe Kyron and Kaine are separated items / issues in her life. I still not sure what to believe as far as the landscaper is concerned. Why haven't the police said if he has taken a polygraph? and WHY haven't the police told their media spokesperson - Mister Kaine - so he can inform the world? I don't know. ( shrugs )

I think they are separate, I know if I was watching a child and she became missing I would be all messed up and hide in my room.
I think IF she talked about  killing Kaine at this point it's just talk no $$ is involved this could be a set up on Kaine's part to get rid of Teri..
Yes she looks depressed but who wouldn't..
Thought entered my mind for sure. And yes, who wouldn't look depressed?

Why in the world would Kaine set up Terri?  For what purpose? He has nothing to gain from harming either Terri or Kyron, and it's very clear that he loves his children. I think he loved Terri too, until she began acting out.
Not only that....as I stated before.....LE has thoroughly checked out everyone including Kaine, and he is not guilty of taking Kyron or of setting anyone up.  Kaine is also a VICTIM. LE knows things we do not. It's not up to us to demand that LE tell us what they have, or run their case according to what forum posters think they should do. The FBI is involved,the sheriff's office is working day and night, and these men and women want Kyron to come home as much or more than we do. Kaine is taking his guidance from them, as he should...not the other way around.

Kaine got up one morning, said goodbye to his son, went to work to support his family, and lost his whole life without even being aware that it was being destroyed. His son is missing, and most likely deceased. He seems to be a quiet, private man whose grief, and entire personal business, is being discussed by millions around the world, and yet people still villify him. It's just wrong to make him the bad guy here, and to constantly create ways to make him the culprit. He has a son whom he loves, and that son is gone. He deserves compassion.
For some odd, unfathomable reason Terri has people feeling that she's the victim...even though Terri tried to hire a hitman to murder her husband, had an affair,and lied about her actions on the day Kyron went missing. She failed 2 polygraphs, and won't tell what she knows in order to help find a child she cared for all those years. She is trying to save her own skin, and she has lied and connived for a long time. She selfishly endangered her son James, and has probably done other things we haven't heard about yet. But somehow she has all this compassion and understanding coming her way. People seem desperate find a way to excuse her behavior. IMHO...there is nothing that would excuse taking a vulnerable 7 year old child away from his home, and possibly causing his death. There is no reason good enough to hire someone to kill your child's father. I have no room to feel bad for Terri Horman, but I do feel bad for her victims...all of them.

ITA!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 11, 2010, 08:05:46 AM »

Well..I see that it wasn't Kyron afterall in WVA.

But atleast for a moment we had a glimmer of hope.

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 11, 2010, 08:08:55 AM »

OT

Bahamas police catch 'Barefoot Bandit'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100711/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_bahamas_teen_fugitive

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #791 on: July 11, 2010, 08:38:30 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

AMBER ALERT: LOOK FOR A 94 SILVER FORD WITHOUT WINDOWS NEAR CHS, W.VA. MISSING KYRON HORMAN MAY BE IN IT. HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Wow so they think they may have had a sighting? Doesn't his aunt or someone live in VA? Someone associated with Terri.

Supposedly Terri's friend

Shannon Peele

with supposedly many online nics including HopeInVa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576994926&ref=sgm

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

Is Shannon Peele the "eastern RDSQRL"?  and the RDSQRL Cruise posts ?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #792 on: July 11, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »

KOINdesk

Local FBI says they know nothing of a #KyronHorman sighting in West Virginia.

from twitter

Weird.. Cuz it was the FBI somewhere that issued the "be on the lookout" alert in WV - directly to 911 dispatchers.

Maybe the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing?

I hope there has been a sighting!

LOL.. wouldn't be the first time, eh?  Wink 

Is this a Twitter rumor the supposed sighting of KH?  No media have bit onto this story.  This may be a hoax by SM?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #793 on: July 11, 2010, 08:58:26 AM »

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer
harddrive reformated, just a thought. 

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 11, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82691

Missing Boy Sighting in West Virginia Not True
Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM | View Comments | Post Comment
Updated Sunday, July 11, 2010; 09:05 AM

Kanawha County Metro 911 put out a possible sighting information from FBI sometime Saturday night, but it turned out not to be true.

By Adrian Mosby
Email | Other Stories by Adrian Mosby

CHARLESTON -- Update:

According to the Charleston Police Department, the report of the missing boy spotted on Charleston's west side that was supposedly Kyron Horman, who has been missing from his Portland, Oregon elementary school since June 4, was not true.

Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night.

According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for a boy, who may possibly be Kyron Horman.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.

The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

The van was later found by the Charleston Police Department, and according to them, it did not appear to be Kyron Horman.

Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #795 on: July 11, 2010, 09:27:32 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

AMBER ALERT: LOOK FOR A 94 SILVER FORD WITHOUT WINDOWS NEAR CHS, W.VA. MISSING KYRON HORMAN MAY BE IN IT. HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Wow so they think they may have had a sighting? Doesn't his aunt or someone live in VA? Someone associated with Terri.

Supposedly Terri's friend

Shannon Peele

with supposedly many online nics including HopeInVa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576994926&ref=sgm

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

Is Shannon Peele the "eastern RDSQRL"?  and the RDSQRL Cruise posts ?

http://www.healthgrades.com/health-professionals-directory/Shannon-Peele-LCSW-1E3F8C44

IDK how many SP are in VA. Here is one of them.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 11, 2010, 09:34:00 AM »

Finally!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 11, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gnzsDcA_GJY&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gnzsDcA_GJY&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #798 on: July 11, 2010, 10:25:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

About time!  Now maybe his "fan club" will disband!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #799 on: July 11, 2010, 10:26:19 AM »

Just one comment about Desiree's hair. Whenever people go on those early shows they have hair and makeup people to make you more presentable, that is just the way it is. So fixing Desiree up some, maybe in those few fleeting moments of being styled and such to go on TV took her mind off a little of Kyron and be pampered that is a good thing imo. I don't do well with stress, I have even lost a patch of my hair from it, so I know that I would appreciate being fixed up to go on TV, even though it would have to be a crew of six to fix me up to look presentable. I don't usually focus on people in this situation and whether they look a mess or are fixed up, just don't see anything wrong with wanting to look somewhat presentable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.