April 27, 2024, 10:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222617 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:20 AM »

Some medications for depression aren't to be stopped suddenly either.
This is the first thing Kaine has said that makes any sense. PPD.
Were they talking about a divorce before Kyron went missing is my questons and did he ever say where Kiara was that morning ?
You are right, it can cause many problems. I don't know the answers to those two questions.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

Safe houses are for victims (adults and children) of domestic abuse. They are temporary, and their addresses are usually known to DFC and local LE, but they cannot be made public.

Safe houses are government agency run, and not clandestine. So, these safe houses cannot house a child without the parents, state, or local LE agencies' knowledge.

-----

The police could not remove Terri because that residence is also HER home, and they needed an order of the court to remove her. Because they didn't have one, Kaine had to move along with his daughter. Now he is asking the judge to remove Terri, for the reasons he cited... even though he bought the house before their marriage.

------

I can envision  a scenario where TH believes either Kaine or Kristian have molested/or been "inappropriate" with Kyron.  She passes him on to a "safe house".  She can't pass a poly because she has guilty knowledge, but doesn't truly know where Kyron is.  LE can't charge her without proof, that's why there is no movement.  Kaine trumped up the RO (IMO) to make her look like she's a liar so that when she claims abuse, he can say "look, she's lying AGAIN".

So how does the murder for hire plays in this scenario? Just wondering.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2010, 10:23:27 AM »

"It seems to me that to some, Kaine represents the transference of a personal experience, a bad marriage, an unhappy divorce, poor parentling,a lack of support, etc."
I plead guilty, to which one I can't say, but his personality type as I see it, controlling, is a type that I have difficulties with.   
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.
And I understand that, I don't pay attention to my husband's medications. But if he had some mental issues and was all over the place being erratic I would want to make sure I was paying attention to his medications so he was not harming himself or others. Which is exactly what I do with my daughter's medications. Some of these medications need to be monitored closely with blood work and a doctor.

ITA - I had an x who was bi-polar and off meds he was a monster so I made sure he took them and that they were refilled on schedule.  Because one of the meds was lithium, he did require regular bloodwork.  My brother, a heart xplant aptient, was different.  I had to know what he took for those to frequent trips to the ER.  I knew what and how much, but didn't keep tabs on refills.  Now my mom on the other hand, is on several.  I don't keep track of any of it but she's had the foresight to write it all down on a sheet of paper and carry it with her - which came in handy when she had her last trip to the ER for a suspected stroke.

All that to say, you can keep a close eye on things, but it's all up to interpretation....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »

FYI - my husband takes two medications for blood pressure.  I watch when he is running low and over the internet refill them.  Don't ask me the names of them though, I couldn't tell you, and neither could he.
And I understand that, I don't pay attention to my husband's medications. But if he had some mental issues and was all over the place being erratic I would want to make sure I was paying attention to his medications so he was not harming himself or others. Which is exactly what I do with my daughter's medications. Some of these medications need to be monitored closely with blood work and a doctor.

ITA - I had an x who was bi-polar and off meds he was a monster so I made sure he took them and that they were refilled on schedule.  Because one of the meds was lithium, he did require regular bloodwork.  My brother, a heart xplant aptient, was different.  I had to know what he took for those to frequent trips to the ER.  I knew what and how much, but didn't keep tabs on refills.  Now my mom on the other hand, is on several.  I don't keep track of any of it but she's had the foresight to write it all down on a sheet of paper and carry it with her - which came in handy when she had her last trip to the ER for a suspected stroke.

All that to say, you can keep a close eye on things, but it's all up to interpretation....
Yes, lithium does require regular bloodwork, and someone off meds who is bi-polar is not a good thing to watch at all.  Kat_Gram, with Blink's new article comment 36 the answer to your one question, Terri did have the baby with her that morning at school.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »

Comment 41, Blink isn't so sure the baby was with Terri, which would make sense, nobody seems to have mentioned that, and Tanner certainly didn't, and I'm sure he would have said.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2010, 10:58:02 AM »

If a woman has PPD would she kill her own child?  This just doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

Kyron was capable of making his own breakfast, his bed and watching Kiara.  Why him?

He was cutting into her Gym time, she had to drive hours to drop the child off to his Mum's.

Dentist appointment for Braces, Sports events, swimming, etc.  SM was tired of doting on another child. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2010, 11:08:37 AM »

So Terri was on meds for Post Partum depression. This can be a very serious condition to which people like Andrea Yates hear voices telling them to do something awful, but they don't usually try to cover it up. The believe the voice like a schizophrenic. If she sufferred from this I would think the professionals on this case would have been able to extract something from Terri by now.
It takes a strong person to deal with some of the behavior associated with post partum. A strong support network is needed. FYI, usually post partum is no legal defense after 1 year after birth, and it usually causes infanticide. The Yates case, her youngest was 6 months. There were severe warnings even by her physicians about her ability to care for her children. After she murdered them, she called to inform her husband.
A woman experiencing post partum, faced with infidelity, this picture is not looking good. That certainly could have given her that little extra push over the edge.....Let us remember, Kaine separated from Denise while she was pregnant. Perhaps it was just Denise who wanted to raise the infant without the father present because the relationship was so tumultuous. We don't know.
Thinking of safe house; I wonder if Terri found someone to "go underground" with Kyron. Where would she find someone to do so? Did she recently become a member of any church group? Was she searching adoptions? Found a shady adoption service?
If they did not believe Terri had help, I would think they would say they are looking at Terri alone rather than not commenting on that.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »

If a woman has PPD would she kill her own child?  This just doesn't make a hill of beans to me.

Kyron was capable of making his own breakfast, his bed and watching Kiara.  Why him?

He was cutting into her Gym time, she had to drive hours to drop the child off to his Mum's.

Dentist appointment for Braces, Sports events, swimming, etc.  SM was tired of doting on another child. IMO
I really think there is more going on with Terri then postpartum depression, and who knows what was all going on in her mind? She could have been paranoid or delusional and then who knows what thoughts were making sense to her, or not making sense to her.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2010, 11:10:09 AM »

oops, meant Desiree.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2010, 11:12:26 AM »

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Suffered Post-Partum Depression
11:05 PM July 8th, 2010 by James Pitkin
Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told WW in an interview tonight Kyron’s stepmom suffered from post-partum depression and may have been hiding it when the boy disappeared.

“She went through some pretty bad post-partum as a result of the pregnancy. She was on medication from the doctor,” said Kaine Horman, who gave a series of brief interviews this evening, mainly to national news outlets.

Horman was accompanied by Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline K-8 School on June 4. His stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, investigators have said. The investigation increasingly has focused on her.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28 citing alleged plans by Terri Moulton Horman to have him killed. He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year.

“As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said.

He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.

“I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/

My hubby's beautiful niece who never had any depression issues suffered from post-partum depression for about 1 1/2 years follow the birth of her second baby.  She described it now ... 3 years later ... like a decent into H--- and back.  She gives her hubby ... her sweetheart from highschool ... all the credit for getting her through.  His practical and emotional support never wavered.  She never doubted his love for her for one minute.

Was Terri as fortunate?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2010, 11:16:35 AM »

We don't know how bad the depression was. She wan't rolled up like a ball doing nothing, she had to run the house and look after everyone.
We also don't know if Kaine was supportive or told her to snap out of it.
LS guy said she thought or knew he ( Kaine ) had an affair.
We don't know if Kaine expected her to do all that she did before or if he helped out, we just don't know.
When PPD depression was said outloud, some sad case came to my mind with a sad outcome for the kiddo. 
PPD doesn't last and most women get thru it, but some help is required, medical and emotional and perhaps some support form the others in the house or near to you. We don't know if she had what help or enough help.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »

Thanks Janet for that, yes a decent into he!! and back, is a very good description.  I was wondering if perhaps in May, Terri was maybe put on another medication, which might explain the bloat/weight gain, some meds do this and do that fast.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2010, 11:22:28 AM »

We don't know how bad the depression was. She wan't rolled up like a ball doing nothing, she had to run the house and look after everyone.
We also don't know if Kaine was supportive or told her to snap out of it.
LS guy said she thought or knew he ( Kaine ) had an affair.
We don't know if Kaine expected her to do all that she did before or if he helped out, we just don't know.
When PPD depression was said outloud, some sad case came to my mind with a sad outcome for the kiddo. 
PPD doesn't last and most women get thru it, but some help is required, medical and emotional and perhaps some support form the others in the house or near to you. We don't know if she had what help or enough help.

True, and we don't know if she just went through the motions all day, taking care of kids and the house. We sure don't know if Kaine was supportive or told her to snap out of it, and if he told her to snap out of it, only makes things worse for sure. I'm sure right now Terri's lawyer has gone through all this, with her doctor/doctors and all medications she has been on or is on.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2010, 11:23:54 AM »

If Terri were experiencing post partum psychosis, it could be that her mind thought it appropriate to have her husband killed if she associated him with something evil, or perhaps suspicions of infidelity mulled over by a sick mind would be the reasoning, which could make sense in trying to hire a landscaper for murder. Those sufferring from post partum psychosis have thoughts that are usually not organized, but rather disorganized, and what may seem completely irrational, may in their mind seem rational. They often make severe choices in the moment. 

Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »

If Terri were experiencing post partum psychosis, it could be that her mind thought it appropriate to have her husband killed if she associated him with something evil, or perhaps suspicions of infidelity mulled over by a sick mind would be the reasoning, which could make sense in trying to hire a landscaper for murder. Those sufferring from post partum psychosis have thoughts that are usually not organized, but rather disorganized, and what may seem completely irrational, may in their mind seem rational. They often make severe choices in the moment. 
And that is what scares me the most, what was she thinking about Kyron, hopefully he was in danger, and she has him somewhere being protected, but sadly I don't think so.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2010, 11:44:20 AM »

Good God, after reading Kaine's comments, we can see quite the picture now. If he were having an affair and Terri suspected such, then Terri would try to hide her emotions from him. He was the enemy in her mind. He was supposed to watch her for a period of 6 months. Oh my. Sound like another case? Yes, the Yates case.
He states they were having marital problems after the birth of Kiara.... NO, your wife was sick with a serious condition brought on by no fault of her own Mister! That is illness, brought on by child birth not marital problems. That is something that takes care and concern of the human sufferring from it, not dippin it elsewhere. Just praying for that sweet little boy. So saddened by this.

How does everyone who beat up on Terri feel now? What if it were you, a sister, a friend, sufferring from an uncontrollable psychosis brought on by what is supposed to be the sweetest moment in life?

Mohandas Gandhi
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2010, 11:46:47 AM »

K & D on the CBS Early Show.

They are not denying someone else maybe involved. In fact they are hoping someone else is because that would mean Kyron is being taken care of.

K - Were not having money problems.
K to the ? "Were either of you having an affair?" - K - Not that I am aware of.

D says her first thought when she got the phone call that Kyron went missing from Terri - You better not have done anything to my son.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6661870n&tag=related;photovideo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2010, 11:48:46 AM »

Good God, after reading Kaine's comments, we can see quite the picture now. If he were having an affair and Terri suspected such, then Terri would try to hide her emotions from him. He was the enemy in her mind. He was supposed to watch her for a period of 6 months. Oh my. Sound like another case? Yes, the Yates case.
He states they were having marital problems after the birth of Kiara.... NO, your wife was sick with a serious condition brought on by no fault of her own Mister! That is illness, brought on by child birth not marital problems. That is something that takes care and concern of the human sufferring from it, not dippin it elsewhere. Just praying for that sweet little boy. So saddened by this.

How does everyone who beat up on Terri feel now? What if it were you, a sister, a friend, sufferring from an uncontrollable psychosis brought on by what is supposed to be the sweetest moment in life?

I agree with you, believe me, I take this very serious, for many reasons. And I don't wish on anybody what you just said in your last sentence.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »

K & D on the CBS Early Show.

They are not denying someone else maybe involved. In fact they are hoping someone else is because that would mean Kyron is being taken care of.

K - Were not having money problems.
K to the ? "Were either of you having an affair?" - K - Not that I am aware of.

D says her first thought when she got the phone call that Kyron went missing from Terri - You better not have done anything to my son.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6661870n&tag=related;photovideo
How would you not know if you were having an affair? Granted he doesn't want it to come out if he were. For Desiree to think that after the phone call, makes me believe that Terri has been off the charts, and it was clear to her that Terri could do something to little Kyron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.