April 28, 2024, 10:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222653 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #820 on: July 11, 2010, 12:22:17 PM »

Good day Monkeys

I found that article on WW. The one that Desiree is saying TH (( all she wanted to do was talk about her hair ))
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Did anyone notice at the bottom of the article what Desiree says about TH ??
snipped:

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

--
Has it not been said that Kyron is allergic to Bee stings ??
I just find it a very strange statement either way. If it was said out of pure anger blurt by Desiree...I wonder if TH liked to torment Desiree with statements like that about Kyron ...?? knowing he was 4 hours away.
just struck me strange Sad  If my child was allergic to Bee's stings I would never joke about it ((or make up lies/stories)) ... that was for TH not Desiree.

Not cool in my opinion.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #821 on: July 11, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »

I would think if TH is innocent, her lawyer would be touring the circuit discussing what a railroading she's getting.  I dunno, though.

It is strange he is not speaking out on her behalf..Maybe this week.
Not going to hold my breath thought.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #822 on: July 11, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »

yw

OS

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 11, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »

This is from a CNN interview with Desiree at the below link.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24197226/detail.html

snip/
Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she was at work June 4 in southern Oregon when she received a phone call from the Skyline School secretary. The secretary told Young that Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, asked her to call and inform her that Kyron was missing.  /snip

That is why I originally wondered why Terri didn't call herself.  She asked the woman to call Desiree.

Right there that tells me she did not want to speak to Desiree herself about this.

As for Kaine..I think being the bio parent at the school he was with LE by that time.

Just thought this was interesting in light of the fact Terri was the last person we know of to be with Kyron, she was supposed to take Kyron to Eugene..yet she would not call Desiree herself....just off to me.

I agree with you Gypsy, I think Terri should have made that call herself.
Kaine could very well have been searching the school and/or with LE checking the classrooms etc. for Kyron. Searching the school would be the FIRST thing I would do as a parent.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: July 11, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »

Wow about the water meters, that is interesting to know. I learn something new everyday. Thanks! If Terri was in her gym clothes when Kaine got home, which was around 2 ish I believe I would have to look that up. Terri posted a pic around 1:00 pm on FB, so Terri would have been at the gym sometime before  1 pm that day. Her daughter would have been at the gym's daycare as well.  I am sure LE has verified some of her morning comings and goings, I guess we can wait to see about the grocery store in question. I wonder if the gym has a check in policy?

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer
harddrive reformated, just a thought. 

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

FBI can get into a reformatted hard drive and recover everything.

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.

OS

Thanks.

Some water meters can detect if someone is home.  This sounds kooky, but, I wonder if Portland has water meters that can
tell when someone is using the water in the house?  I like to know if SM was in her house and when she wasn't, not that the
water company is going to tell me, LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 11, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »

FWIW

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/07/landscaper-more-involved-than-we.html

Sunday, July 11, 2010
Landscaper More Involved Than We Thought?
Let me start by saying that this is pure speculation on my part but with Kaine and Desiree's iron clad respect for this case, looking out for the best interest of Kyron, and the lack of information from the Sheriff's office we are left piecing things together ourselves.

That being said, KGW reported that detectives believe that Someone other than step-mom may know what happened to Kyron coupled with the deafening silence when Kaine and Desiree were asked if there was a third person involved speaks volumes. There is also unconfirmed rumor (from a source that I cannot reveal) that an arrest of the landscaper may be imminent.
at 7:30 AM
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: July 11, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »

FBI can get into a reformatted hard drive and recover everything.

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.
This is right on, they absolutely can recover data. My brother just retired with the FBI where he worked in that specific area for the past 8 years.

There is a little program they use to recover the data, and it recovers everything. And there is another little program they use to wipe computers clean so the data can never be recovered. They do that with all Govt. computers before selling them.

A few years ago there was a serial child molester freak who had a blog all about his escapades in kiddydom. I can't remember his name but he was one smart freak because he had the program the FBI used to clean their computers and ran it right before he was caught.

My brother said about the only way to prevent the FBI from revamping your data would be to do some major damage to the HD. Something like soaking it in Clorox for a few days or or even Coke.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: July 11, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas, and I agree with what little info there is it does leave us all piecing bits of info. together.   We have a four hour window where Terri is concerned. Approx. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.  There is possibly time at the gym, maybe a store. The area I live in has cameras on all of the traffic lights, I think that area is much smaller ,hence no traffic cameras, so pinning down one's time would be harder. I think they should arrest the LS if he is involved. He should have gone to the police months ago. It is hard to believe in someone's innocence when they refuse to help out where a child that they were responsible for is missing. Terri has put herself in this not so very bright light. Terri needs to dig down deep inside and put Kyron's needs before her own. That is what a mom does, and I know Terri can do that. From what I saw she was a mom that made treats, dressed her children up for holidays, read stories to them, and was involved in their class activities. I truly believe she has it in her heart to be that mom again and come forward and say what she knows. Kyron deserves that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #828 on: July 11, 2010, 01:12:58 PM »

Is it possible, that Terri and this landscaper got together not only to do lawn work, but started an affair, now the he said, she said with the murder for hire, I'm just not totally convinced with that, but right now for me that doesn't matter. What if Terri broke it off or tried to break off this relationship? Some people get obsessed with others and he wasn't going to let go of her, and in his sick and twisted mind he wanted to get back at her? It would have been much harder to take Kitty, but easier to take Kyron, to punish her? Just another random and crazy thought, but there are a lot of mental people out there hooked on revenge and obsession.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 11, 2010, 01:14:51 PM »

FWIW

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/07/landscaper-more-involved-than-we.html

Sunday, July 11, 2010
Landscaper More Involved Than We Thought?
Let me start by saying that this is pure speculation on my part but with Kaine and Desiree's iron clad respect for this case, looking out for the best interest of Kyron, and the lack of information from the Sheriff's office we are left piecing things together ourselves.

That being said, KGW reported that detectives believe that Someone other than step-mom may know what happened to Kyron coupled with the deafening silence when Kaine and Desiree were asked if there was a third person involved speaks volumes. There is also unconfirmed rumor (from a source that I cannot reveal) that an arrest of the landscaper may be imminent.
at 7:30 AM

Good morning and thanks Klaas.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 11, 2010, 01:15:13 PM »

This is from a CNN interview with Desiree at the below link.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24197226/detail.html

snip/
Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she was at work June 4 in southern Oregon when she received a phone call from the Skyline School secretary. The secretary told Young that Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, asked her to call and inform her that Kyron was missing.  /snip

That is why I originally wondered why Terri didn't call herself.  She asked the woman to call Desiree.

Right there that tells me she did not want to speak to Desiree herself about this.

As for Kaine..I think being the bio parent at the school he was with LE by that time.

Just thought this was interesting in light of the fact Terri was the last person we know of to be with Kyron, she was supposed to take Kyron to Eugene..yet she would not call Desiree herself....just off to me.
IMO only I think Kaine should have called Desiree then Teri could have gotton on the phone to explain.
Also does anyone think Teri could have gone to the park wirh Kyron and forgot him there. If she was off of her meds she may not remember anything.
Sorry guys I just can't see her hurting him after giving him so much love all of the  years before ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #831 on: July 11, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »

Going back to the day of the 4th of June.

Kaine has said that he came home from work. He found Terri on the computer/desk top? or laptop? ( wondering if she was able to go portable with a laptop)
He said he came in kissed Kiara grabbed some food went to his home office.
Then he said he got Kiara ready to go get Kyron at the bus stop. That he put on Kiara shoes and they went together to walk to greet Kyron.
** understanding this is Kaines view of what happened as he said it. Him not embellishing - this is his factual that he remembers. I wonder why he didn't mention Terri in his recall. Was it because they were having a " riff " of sorts that day?
That they were avoiding each other.
Just thinking, he would have asked Terri about the Science Fair " How did Kyron do today?" ....something.. that he could remark to the press. I believe if the did ask Terri that he would have said it in his remarks. 

I feel that there was not much of a conversation between the adults right before before walking to the bus stop. Sounds to me " Kaines version" that he was feeling that Terri did not want to go to the bus stop. He mention of putting on Kiara shoes. *me*Thinking they were not speaking, yet there was tension, He is putting all his attention to Kiara ((Kiara is on my side)) He grabs her shoes and puts them on ... Terri is sitting silent dreading the time of 3:30.  Kaine possibly even aggravated at Terri like what is wrong with you? Kyron is getting off the bus any minute. Kaine fixed on going and Terri is not moving. He goes with Kiara not thinking twice about leaving Terri behind. Finally she catches up to the bus stop * too late Kaine knows Kyron is not on bus. ( all of this going down in mins)

Kaine is blown away that Kyron is not on the bus. Do you think that when Kaine learned that Kyron was not on the bus. He handed Kiara over to Terri. Jumped in his car and went up to the school like a crazy man.
( after he found out from the school via Phone that Kyron was marked absent)
 Kaine was a hot mess* more than likely was tearing up the school or school yard.  That must have been the worst 30 mins of Kaine's life.
Terri not cooperating and Desiree 4 hours away freaking out .. and No Kyron. And the school not offering any info. Because they really did not have any info. At that point, the secretary would have known nothing other than "It says on the records Kyron was absent today Mr. Horman"

Sigh. Did Kaine tell Terri to Call Desiree right now ..while he went and checked the school/outside of school Yet, Terri chickened out and had the secretary do it.
Knowing that Kyron was to be dropped off that early evening 1/2 way to Medford to meet his Mom.. maybe that is the reason why Terri opted out of calling DY.

Maybe they the Moms had discussions about that " trip" earlier that week and it was not a good one between Terri and Desiree.  That Desiree would be all over Terri ..What do you mean Kyron is Lost/missing??? You just don't want to bring him here to Me, Let me talk to Kaine now. That is why the secretary called Desiree, not Terri. Kaine was ripping up the school so he could not make the call.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 11, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

I have a hit and run "What if" for you ... and someone may have "what if"-ed it before ... but I'm having a hard time keeping up and catching up (ugh life!)

What if TH really did have someone (LS or other) who had agreed to do the deed on the day Kyron disappeared?  She took care of Kyron ... but "helper" chickened out on Kaine?  She's free and clear.  Her story ... someone was after Kaine and took out Kyron too.  I'm the grieving wife and SM.

In the end ...

She's got baby K ... the house ... any money/life insurance ...

Helper is not going to step forward ... because they had agreed to MFH and I'd guess probably not the most shiney record ...

Haven't really thought everything out ... so help me with the holes Smile

See ya Monks! Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 11, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »

I understand that Terri is most likely terrified about everything that is going on around her and mostly about little Kyron still being missing. It sure doesn't look to good that neither her nor her attorney are reaching out to the public in support of finding Kyron.

I am hopeful that the open letter from Blink will be read by Terri.  I know that Blink meant every single word she wrote to Terri and that it was all written from Blink's heart.

Sad

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #834 on: July 11, 2010, 01:22:28 PM »

Is it possible, that Terri and this landscaper got together not only to do lawn work, but started an affair, now the he said, she said with the murder for hire, I'm just not totally convinced with that, but right now for me that doesn't matter. What if Terri broke it off or tried to break off this relationship? Some people get obsessed with others and he wasn't going to let go of her, and in his sick and twisted mind he wanted to get back at her? It would have been much harder to take Kitty, but easier to take Kyron, to punish her? Just another random and crazy thought, but there are a lot of mental people out there hooked on revenge and obsession.

I think it is entirely possible and most likely what happened IMO since learning from Kaine that Kiara was with her at the school.

I just can't see her harming Kyron having Kiara with her.

OS

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 11, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »

I still do not believe the MFH plot. I suspect some type of retaliatory incident might have occured but that Terri was not involved. jmo

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 11, 2010, 01:27:07 PM »

Have to add ...

I just see a lot of Casey Anthony in Terri ... the "it's all about me" ... get rid of anything that's in my way ... 'cause I'm on the road to the good life.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 11, 2010, 01:29:27 PM »

There ws mention of steroids use (I don't believe Terri was using steroids.) If she were there are tests available to determine if she were correct? Question: How do people get steroids anyway?
Isn't this a drug that would have to be obtained via RX? If not how can people get them?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 11, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »

There ws mention of steroids use (I don't believe Terri was using steroids.) If she were there are tests available to determine if she were correct? Question: How do people get steroids anyway?
Isn't this a drug that would have to be obtained via RX? If not how can people get them?

Online or through a trainer

http://www.steroidsources.com/buy-anabolic-steroids.php
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 11, 2010, 01:34:14 PM »

Online or through a trainer

http://www.steroidsources.com/buy-anabolic-steroids.php

Thank you again Klaas. Wow the website even states that selling them without an authorization can involve large fines and getting sentenced into prison.

So there is a potential market out there for illegal seeling of steroids.
...interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.