April 28, 2024, 04:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222637 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: July 11, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »

I still do not believe the MFH plot. I suspect some type of retaliatory incident might have occured but that Terri was not involved. jmo
I'm having trouble also with the MFH plot. I'm leaning that way with a retaliatory incident, but there is still a part of me that some pedophile took him, but it is looking like that isn't the case. Or it could be that Terri did something all on her own to Kyron. I keep going back and forth with this.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: July 11, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »

selling not seeling.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: July 11, 2010, 01:36:21 PM »

There are also many legal "natural" supplements that are actually steroids but are not regulated.

Rob and others in the forum that are familiar with weight training swear that Terri did not look like someone that used steroids to get the body she had back in 2005.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 11, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »

On the subject of steroids trafficking and use I came upon these articles, which I'll quickly state a warning that these are very discouraging:

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/05/canby_steroid_suppliers_cooper.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #844 on: July 11, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »

The Sting between the LS and Undercover Officer.

Not knowing how long this took to plan out prior to going to talk to Terri.
Who's to say that LS didn't tip Terri off prior? From one source to another?
( not him directly but from another to another - then to Terri)

LS guy rolls up in Terri's drive. She is like WTH? She is already uneasy I am sure. With all of this ongoing Kyron missing. He must introduce the 2nd guy at one point to Terri. If LS guy was ( alleged having a fling with Terri) Wouldn't he know her, how to read her a little bit? If he saw that she was " startled " he had to have known she was not going to say a word. Her too, she would know him enough * that something was way off here. ** I don't think that LE planned this " Sting" very well.  Plus at this point its LS guy's word against hearsay ..to the Police.  ** Another Monkey said it - Maybe LS guy is crazy. More dangerous than anyone in all of this. Maybe  6-9 months ago,TH promised him " the world" on a cake plate and he believed it. ( Terri figured out at one point this guy is whack)

He didn't come right out and run to the police when Kyron went missing. If LS guy had a conscience and was guilty of nothing - Why not go to the Police when Kyron first was reported missing? What did he use for " leverage" to save his own butt, when he did go to the police. That they concocted this sting and felt it would indict Terri. This entire " plot for hire" could be a lie. It could be that none of it happened.
That LS guy made it all up. But he and Terri did have a relationship at one time that went bad. This talk about sums of money has to mean something though. That has to be entangled. Large sums of Money can create evil and can make people do very bad things. ugggh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: July 11, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »

There are also many legal "natural" supplements that are actually steroids but are not regulated.

Rob and others in the forum that are familiar with weight training swear that Terri did not look like someone that used steroids to get the body she had back in 2005.
To get that body then without steroids she must have practically lived at the gym, or at least I would have had to.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: July 11, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »

To get that body then without steroids she must have practically lived at the gym, or at least I would have had to.

I am thinking the same thing NRCG.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 11, 2010, 01:49:33 PM »

LS guy rolls up in Terri's drive. She is like WTH? She is already uneasy I am sure. With all of this ongoing Kyron missing. He must introduce the 2nd guy at one point to Terri. If LS guy was ( alleged having a fling with Terri) Wouldn't he know her, how to read her a little bit? If he saw that she was " startled " he had to have known she was not going to say a word. Her too, she would know him enough * that something was way off here. ** I don't think that LE planned this " Sting" very well.  Plus at this point its LS guy's word against hearsay ..to the Police.  ** Another Monkey said it - Maybe LS guy is crazy. More dangerous than anyone in all of this. Maybe  6-9 months ago,TH promised him " the world" on a cake plate and he believed it. ( Terri figured out at one point this guy is whack)

He didn't come right out and run to the police when Kyron went missing. If LS guy had a conscience and was guilty of nothing - Why not go to the Police when Kyron first was reported missing? What did he use for " leverage" to save his own butt, when he did go to the police. That they concocted this sting and felt it would indict Terri. This entire " plot for hire" could be a lie. It could be that none of it happened.
That LS guy made it all up. But he and Terri did have a relationship at one time that went bad. This talk about sums of money has to mean something though. That has to be entangled. Large sums of Money can create evil and can make people do very bad things. ugggh.

It's amazing how it went down imvho. They guy just walks up and demands money right? For what? He stated that it was an alleged MFH on Kaine. Ummm. Kaine is still alive. WTH?

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: July 11, 2010, 01:53:26 PM »

No, I used to body-build and it only took 2 hrs a day, but that was combined cardio and weights. Some body types simply gain muscle easier than others. I have to watch my weights as I gain a lot very quickly, and I only lift weights 3x per week for 1 hour. Still my arms rival many mens. Never took a steroid or supplement other than minerals and vitamins.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: July 11, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »

I wonder who those officers were getting their steroids from exactly?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 11, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »

No, I used to body-build and it only took 2 hrs a day, but that was combined cardio and weights. Some body types simply gain muscle easier than others. I have to watch my weights as I gain a lot very quickly, and I only lift weights 3x per week for 1 hour. Still my arms rival many mens. Never took a steroid or supplement other than minerals and vitamins.
Wow, I'm just trying to figure out my body and looking like that, but I don't have the willpower to do so. I really thought to look like that you had to have some other help from drugs. And after looking like that and then having a baby she must have been devastated to see what her body turned into, or maybe not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: July 11, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »

I was thinking this guy may be married, I'm thinking this never happened the way it has been said, and I'm thinking this guy could be a complete lunatic capable of anything.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: July 11, 2010, 02:00:03 PM »

I wonder who those officers were getting their steroids from exactly?

Steroids use though? By officers of the law? Seems rather extreme imvho.
As if a badge were not enough, let alone a gun. Grrrrr pisses me off when I think about it.

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: July 11, 2010, 02:01:08 PM »

Likely the meds she was taking from the PPD caused the weight gain. That is one of the most common side effects. Steroids assist in the building of muscle.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #854 on: July 11, 2010, 02:02:48 PM »

He is a menace.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/teen-fugitive-known-as-barefoot-bandit-caught-in-bahamas/19549503?icid=main|main|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fnation%2Farticle%2Fteen-fugitive-known-as-barefoot-bandit-caught-in-bahamas%2F19549503

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #855 on: July 11, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »

Good day Monkeys

I found that article on WW. The one that Desiree is saying TH (( all she wanted to do was talk about her hair ))
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Did anyone notice at the bottom of the article what Desiree says about TH ??
snipped:

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

--
Has it not been said that Kyron is allergic to Bee stings ??
I just find it a very strange statement either way. If it was said out of pure anger blurt by Desiree...I wonder if TH liked to torment Desiree with statements like that about Kyron ...?? knowing he was 4 hours away.
just struck me strange Sad  If my child was allergic to Bee's stings I would never joke about it ((or make up lies/stories)) ... that was for TH not Desiree.

Not cool in my opinion.

Hi Deene & Monkey's,

SM looks like Violet Beauregarde in Willie Wonka. Who wears "full Bangs" at 40?  I am confident she will be nailed.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #856 on: July 11, 2010, 02:12:28 PM »

I still do not believe the MFH plot. I suspect some type of retaliatory incident might have occured but that Terri was not involved. jmo
I'm having trouble also with the MFH plot. I'm leaning that way with a retaliatory incident, but there is still a part of me that some pedophile took him, but it is looking like that isn't the case. Or it could be that Terri did something all on her own to Kyron. I keep going back and forth with this.

I simply think she wanted an extra bedroom in the house. The house appears to be cozy, built in 1933?  One bathroom, with
five people. I know James was bounced out, he was still scheculed for vacation time with her. No one is going to agree with me,
simply I think she wanted time, money and room for herself.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: July 11, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »

LOL!  Seahorse!  I wear full bangs, and I'm 60!  LOL!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 11, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »

Likely the meds she was taking from the PPD caused the weight gain. That is one of the most common side effects. Steroids assist in the building of muscle.
Yes, and some of the meds can make you look bloated and heavy very soon after you start taking them.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #859 on: July 11, 2010, 02:16:11 PM »

perhaps tomorrow we will read of an arrest......./arrests Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.