April 28, 2024, 02:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222629 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 11, 2010, 02:21:23 PM »

There are also many legal "natural" supplements that are actually steroids but are not regulated.

Rob and others in the forum that are familiar with weight training swear that Terri did not look like someone that used steroids to get the body she had back in 2005.
To get that body then without steroids she must have practically lived at the gym, or at least I would have had to.
No, I used to body-build and it only took 2 hrs a day, but that was combined cardio and weights. Some body types simply gain muscle easier than others. I have to watch my weights as I gain a lot very quickly, and I only lift weights 3x per week for 1 hour. Still my arms rival many mens. Never took a steroid or supplement other than minerals and vitamins.
Wow, I'm just trying to figure out my body and looking like that, but I don't have the willpower to do so. I really thought to look like that you had to have some other help from drugs. And after looking like that and then having a baby she must have been devastated to see what her body turned into, or maybe not.

I know someone who bought a book called "Fit for Life" and drastically changed his whole appearance over a year.  It was almost unbelievable.  I know it took a huge amount of self discipline with a strict diet and exercise routine.  I wish I had that kind of willpower and self determination because it is amazing what can be accomplished.  He had a weight bench
and a treadmill at home so he never even set foot inside of a gym.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: July 11, 2010, 02:21:38 PM »

If TH hid Kyron somewhere and told her Attorney, would he be obligated to report it? How would that coincide with Attorney client privaledge?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #862 on: July 11, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »

One of the " experts" can recall it was JVM or NG show ...  she had blond hair.
Said she felt that within this circle of adults. Kaine was lucky. That Desiree was supporting him and not " angry at him" for what has happened with Kyron.
* in the event of crisis with shared children. She went on to say that with divorce and remarriage ..that its usually the new wife and husband supporting each other. Not the ex and husband against the new wife.
Perplexing. Obviously she was making a broad statement.
Thinking out loud..as it has come out in the last few days. Desiree has made some pretty strong statements about Terri. Not just of her behavior at present. But sounds to me like Desiree has never really been fond of Terri from day one. That Desiree has put up with her all these years. That she said " that's what you do when you have a blended family - you do whats right for the children" and I guess that means by acting like adults. ( which is hard to find in most blended families)

With all that is of "present" and Kaine and Desiree a united front and Terri on the outs. I wonder when something did happen within Kyron's daily life - Did Kaine consult Desiree first and or leave Terri out of the discussions?
With all Kaines statements of late that Terri was not acting herself, that she was having issues etc.. could it be that Kaine really started leaning on Desiree in the last year or so. Kaine thinking it would alleviate pressure from Terri.  That it caused resentment.  All focus then on Terri being negative, and created a feeling within/TH, that she was inept.
Within bouts of depression, Terri " possibly feeling resentment " that Desiree was perfect. Desiree having a job, a Husband dedicated to her, attractive, Kyron constantly saying I love my Mom.... caused Terri to feel even more worthless.  Because she was the one that had " Kyron" in the primary home. Yet Desiree was getting all the credit " In Terri's mind". 

The relationship between Terri and Desiree I think is not a deal breaker, however it seems that it is integral within this family.  " Kyron being the Knot" Lots of families "never come together " after a divorce with kids put in the middle. Just throwing thoughts out. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: July 11, 2010, 02:26:49 PM »

If TH hid Kyron somewhere and told her Attorney, would he be obligated to report it? How would that coincide with Attorney client privaledge?

I believe he would be required to report it but how quickly I'm not sure. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: July 11, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »

Good question, I would think he would be obligated to report it, but I don't know where the attorney/client privilege fits into that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 11, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas! I then have to wonder where TH got the money for this Attorney. From what I have read, he is a high powered Attorney in that area. Maybe he is handling her case pro-bono? If that is the case, I would imagine that he told her up front that if he catches her in a lie, that he is done with her. I just really pray that if she had hidden Kyron somewhere and he is alive and well, that they are scrambling (TH and her Attorney) to figure out a defense before they release the location?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #866 on: July 11, 2010, 02:35:16 PM »

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer
harddrive reformated, just a thought. 

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

FBI can get into a reformatted hard drive and recover everything.

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.

OS

Thanks.

Some water meters can detect if someone is home.  This sounds kooky, but, I wonder if Portland has water meters that can
tell when someone is using the water in the house?  I like to know if SM was in her house and when she wasn't, not that the
water company is going to tell me, LOL

Wow I never knew that, interesting.

I would think by now TH's lawyer knows if his client is involved or not or has a feel anyway, most lawyers do.

IMO he is either planning an offense to KH & DY's allegations or defense for LE when the time comes, or both.

Iirc, the last we heard from LE, Sheriff I think said TH was cooperating, so maybe with her lawyer they are answering written questions for LE, wouldn't be the first time this was done. Not IMO how an innocent person handles things, but after talking with LE for 6 hrs or more, taking 2 poly's, something she might do. dunno.

I do know the silence of TH is deafening.

OS

"Smart Meters" is the name.  I was informed about Smart Meters from a sauvy computer person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_meter

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #867 on: July 11, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »

What if Terri made allegations that Kyron was being abused or about to be. That her word had some clout. She had proof. Could that be considered within ...that the Atty would not have to disclose to LE Kyron's whereabouts. I keep thinking about Uncle Kristian.
Most offenders " offend" many times before they are caught and charged.
Sex offenses within families or within a chosen victim.. it has been said that the offender " grooms" the victim before they actually commit an offense. Idk.   
(( yuck)).

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 11, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »

I think Blinks thread is right on. I know some disagree and that is ok.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 11, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

What if Terri made allegations that Kyron was being abused or about to be. That her word had some clout. She had proof. Could that be considered within ...that the Atty would not have to disclose to LE Kyron's whereabouts. I keep thinking about Uncle Kristian.
Most offenders " offend" many times before they are caught and charged.
Sex offenses within families or within a chosen victim.. it has been said that the offender " grooms" the victim before they actually commit an offense. Idk.   
(( yuck)).

I too keep thinking about Uncle Kristian Deenie. Please remind me, is Stephenie Griggs Horman the current wife of Kristian or the ex? The reason I am asking is that she had sent TH facebook messages about Kyron before she took her facebook down.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: July 11, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

I've been wondering about Terri's DUI charges.  I wonder if it affected her job or possibly presented a problem with her getting a job with the school system especially since endangering a child was also added to the charge.  It's possible that her stay at home mom status was not of her own choosing.  It could also be another reason for Desiree's apprehension and resentment towards her.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 11, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »

I don't think Terri is the only one with a DUI.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 11, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »

Ok Tracygirl, please elaborate!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 11, 2010, 02:48:26 PM »

The Sting between the LS and Undercover Officer.

Not knowing how long this took to plan out prior to going to talk to Terri.
Who's to say that LS didn't tip Terri off prior? From one source to another?
( not him directly but from another to another - then to Terri)

LS guy rolls up in Terri's drive. She is like WTH? She is already uneasy I am sure. With all of this ongoing Kyron missing. He must introduce the 2nd guy at one point to Terri. If LS guy was ( alleged having a fling with Terri) Wouldn't he know her, how to read her a little bit? If he saw that she was " startled " he had to have known she was not going to say a word. Her too, she would know him enough * that something was way off here. ** I don't think that LE planned this " Sting" very well.  Plus at this point its LS guy's word against hearsay ..to the Police.  ** Another Monkey said it - Maybe LS guy is crazy. More dangerous than anyone in all of this. Maybe  6-9 months ago,TH promised him " the world" on a cake plate and he believed it. ( Terri figured out at one point this guy is whack)

He didn't come right out and run to the police when Kyron went missing. If LS guy had a conscience and was guilty of nothing - Why not go to the Police when Kyron first was reported missing? What did he use for " leverage" to save his own butt, when he did go to the police. That they concocted this sting and felt it would indict Terri. This entire " plot for hire" could be a lie. It could be that none of it happened.
That LS guy made it all up. But he and Terri did have a relationship at one time that went bad. This talk about sums of money has to mean something though. That has to be entangled. Large sums of Money can create evil and can make people do very bad things. ugggh.

It's amazing how it went down imvho. They guy just walks up and demands money right? For what? He stated that it was an alleged MFH on Kaine. Ummm. Kaine is still alive. WTH?
Maybe for taking Kyron and hiding him?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 11, 2010, 02:50:33 PM »

Yes but do you think that it could have affected Terri's ability to get a job in the education system?  Seems most if not all of her credentials were in education.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 11, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas! I then have to wonder where TH got the money for this Attorney. From what I have read, he is a high powered Attorney in that area. Maybe he is handling her case pro-bono? If that is the case, I would imagine that he told her up front that if he catches her in a lie, that he is done with her. I just really pray that if she had hidden Kyron somewhere and he is alive and well, that they are scrambling (TH and her Attorney) to figure out a defense before they release the location?

Why would they not make a comment? Why, "no comment", "no comment", "I am not going to comment on that"? The police are saying the same thing.."no comment", "I can't comment on that".
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 11, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »

wasnt the oregon media who kaine shunned, dictated to
just bringing it forward again
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

other vid links
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8220.msg1180959#msg1180959

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: July 11, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I think a lawyer should be required to report knowledge that could lead to a missing child, but I don't know for sure.

I do know, however, that a lawyer is required to report his client's lies, under oath, if he is aware that his client is lying.

Klaas is right about the availability of over the counter steroids that are unregulated. Over the years, my son has spent a LOT of time weight training in a gym. He's had a couple of gym mates that have used steroids. I clearly recall him telling me that they cause weight gain very quickly if you don't diet and train when you start taking them. For the serious trainer, which Terri obviously was at one time, steroids, legal and illegal, are readily available at any large gym.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 11, 2010, 02:54:42 PM »

Ok Tracygirl, please elaborate!

I am just saying if backround checks are done on the players in this case you might find others with DUI's or drug/alcohol charges?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: July 11, 2010, 02:54:58 PM »

Going back to the day of the 4th of June.

Kaine has said that he came home from work. He found Terri on the computer/desk top? or laptop? ( wondering if she was able to go portable with a laptop)
He said he came in kissed Kiara grabbed some food went to his home office.
Then he said he got Kiara ready to go get Kyron at the bus stop. That he put on Kiara shoes and they went together to walk to greet Kyron.
** understanding this is Kaines view of what happened as he said it. Him not embellishing - this is his factual that he remembers. I wonder why he didn't mention Terri in his recall. Was it because they were having a " riff " of sorts that day?
That they were avoiding each other.
Just thinking, he would have asked Terri about the Science Fair " How did Kyron do today?" ....something.. that he could remark to the press. I believe if the did ask Terri that he would have said it in his remarks. 

I feel that there was not much of a conversation between the adults right before before walking to the bus stop. Sounds to me " Kaines version" that he was feeling that Terri did not want to go to the bus stop. He mention of putting on Kiara shoes. *me*Thinking they were not speaking, yet there was tension, He is putting all his attention to Kiara ((Kiara is on my side)) He grabs her shoes and puts them on ... Terri is sitting silent dreading the time of 3:30.  Kaine possibly even aggravated at Terri like what is wrong with you? Kyron is getting off the bus any minute. Kaine fixed on going and Terri is not moving. He goes with Kiara not thinking twice about leaving Terri behind. Finally she catches up to the bus stop * too late Kaine knows Kyron is not on bus. ( all of this going down in mins)

Kaine is blown away that Kyron is not on the bus. Do you think that when Kaine learned that Kyron was not on the bus. He handed Kiara over to Terri. Jumped in his car and went up to the school like a crazy man.
( after he found out from the school via Phone that Kyron was marked absent)
 Kaine was a hot mess* more than likely was tearing up the school or school yard.  That must have been the worst 30 mins of Kaine's life.
Terri not cooperating and Desiree 4 hours away freaking out .. and No Kyron. And the school not offering any info. Because they really did not have any info. At that point, the secretary would have known nothing other than "It says on the records Kyron was absent today Mr. Horman"

Sigh. Did Kaine tell Terri to Call Desiree right now ..while he went and checked the school/outside of school Yet, Terri chickened out and had the secretary do it.
Knowing that Kyron was to be dropped off that early evening 1/2 way to Medford to meet his Mom.. maybe that is the reason why Terri opted out of calling DY.

Maybe they the Moms had discussions about that " trip" earlier that week and it was not a good one between Terri and Desiree.  That Desiree would be all over Terri ..What do you mean Kyron is Lost/missing??? You just don't want to bring him here to Me, Let me talk to Kaine now. That is why the secretary called Desiree, not Terri. Kaine was ripping up the school so he could not make the call.

Deenie! Is your real name Anne Rule? You had me riveted, and waiting for the next installment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.