April 27, 2024, 08:20:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222574 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 11, 2010, 04:27:49 PM »

YW TG Smile

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 11, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »

at 5;02 DY talks about our life is like a novel,
 "then says its just a little boy"
not he, is just a little boy, what is she thinking, ive asked 20 or more bio moms
they cant phantom why she said it that way
any insights, im not a bio mom, just a sorta step and adopted 3
i would have never said it that way

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 11, 2010, 04:31:58 PM »

PPD aside, I'm starting to get the feeling that TH may have a personality disorder, similar to Casey Anthony. I believe DY who says TH has lied for 7years. And yes I think a liar is more apt to to be pathological in other ways than not. I think TH can be very dedicated when it comes to getting something for herself, such as body building, but I also think she has low self-esteem. Like many personality disordered types (for some reason I know quite a few) her sense of self-worth may come not from working to support herself, but from working to have someone else support her. I think a history of affairs will come out. This doesn't mean I think Kaine was a choirboy-a relationship with a pathological person will always be toxic to some degree. Many hold up TH as loving Kyron because she brought him up. That certainly doesn't have to be true. Everyone thought Casey Anthony was a loving Mom. Appearances can simply just be--appearances. TH may have felt the Kyron was her meal ticket that bound her more strongly to Kaine, until Kiara came along. I do think it likely that she was considering a MFH plot, but I think she may have decided to wait till after Kyron was gone. Someone else brought up that Kaine may have left a will leaving the house to his children. And TH may have been worried about DY taking Kyron back and having a say in the property. Major, major speculating on my part, I know.
I hope we have some more information on this baffling, upsetting, yet very interesting case soon.
Hi Scatty,I think Terri has a personality disorder too, in fact heard a TH say last week he thought her involvement with Kyron's disappearance was due to a 'narcissistic explosion'.

That makes me wonder about the length of time it took from the day she learned Kaine was having an affair and tried to hire a LS to murder him to 6 mos later when Kyron slipped out of sight.

So for 6 mos her desperate plan to off Kaine sat on a burner as evidently the contract was never made with $$$'s paid to the LS.  One would think to go to the extreme measure of approaching someone to do a MFH, one would have the cash available to put the deal together.  That is the only reason I think it never happened, as she couldn't come up with the cash.

What a slow burn that would be for her, to arrive at the decision, found someone to carry it out {so we assume} and then nothing, having to live with his controlling personality day in and day out.

And it seems as time went on, Kaine's affair was heating up.  I read he had started spending nights with her.  Terri must have known what he was doing, and can you imagine how this added pressure worked on deflating her ego.  The one thing that drives every narcissist.

I think that is when she snapped, when she realized he'd rather spend his evening hours with another gal, and she figured out the only way to calm the hurt within her was to take away what he truly treasured.  The life of his son.  And once she knew what she had to do I think it consumed her every thought as to how to put it into a plan and carry it out.

6 mos.  Does that seem like a long time to you? Even if she was boinking the LS, how would she know he would hold her proposal to him in secret?  Wasn't she worried that when it became known Kyron had disappeared this LS would put 2 + 2 together and realize he needed to protect himself? 

A slow burn that simmered, her brain consumed by the situation.   I don't think she thinks about what she did much anymore if she is guilty.  No, she finally exerted control over Kaine, and I think in her own way she simmers now within  herself, proud of her accomplishment.

IMO and speculation as her guilt is still up in the air.  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 11, 2010, 04:33:19 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #924 on: July 11, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »

4getUnot thank-you. And I guess that I can see if Desiree and Terri had a not to friendly relationship, that it would have been easier to have the school call first.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 11, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 
This is where I'm confused, for Desiree to think that right off the bat tells me she didn't trust her too much, and also wonder if Kyron maybe said things to his mother about Terri.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 11, 2010, 04:41:45 PM »

Desiree said in an interview that for 7 years she has bitten her tongue when it comes to Terri. Or something to that extent. I think there has been friction between Desiree and Terri for a long time. I also think Desiree was trying to keep the peace throughout those years. JMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 11, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »

Personally I don't think there is enough information regarding Terri's personality to come to a conclusion on any type of mental disorder. imo
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 11, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »

i have a softball game again at 6 got to go, you guys hash through these
links, something off kilter with this case, just cant put my finger on it
maybe they are throwing TH under bus, Bc its easier than a stranger,SO
for them to imagine, IDK, THE FENCE

horman share
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_horman_parents_desiree_y.html

horman videos from oregonlive.com
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/3185/search=horman/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: July 11, 2010, 04:42:16 PM »

Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 11, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »

I am listening to the video, I don't think Terri was right there standing with the caller because she said she hung up and called Terri.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 11, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »

Brandi do you know if Kyron being in the talent show was ever confirmed? Seemed like Kaine and Desiree didn't know anything about it, per an interview they did.

What I want to know is why did Terri and Kyron tour the science fair early in the morning rather then her helping with the fair as a chaperon? That part of the story I do not understand.

This is a RUMOR Tracygirl as I don't want to make a phone call to confirm it.  My grandaughter graduated last year with a friend whose parents both work for the FBI and at least in the beginning were working on Kyron's case. 

She said one of the things she had heard her parents talking about was the fact Terri did not show up for the Talent Show as she had told someone she planned on going to it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 11, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »

If TH hid Kyron somewhere and told her Attorney, would he be obligated to report it? How would that coincide with Attorney client privaledge?
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/abuse/main.shtml

Thank you so much Blonde! The way that I read this, an Attorney is a mandatory reporter.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 11, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »

Desiree said in an interview that for 7 years she has bitten her tongue when it comes to Terri. Or something to that extent. I think there has been friction between Desiree and Terri for a long time. I also think Desiree was trying to keep the peace throughout those years. JMO.

Yea I don't believe these 2 woman got along very well either. I think it is clear she didn't like Terri very much, good reason or not, I think that is clear. I don't think though there was anything which would lead Desiree to believe Kyron was in harms way or I would think she would have filed for full custody. I don't think there is a mother alive who would want peace over their child's safty. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 11, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »

Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?

Hi D,
No, you are not the only one to find that odd. Whenever my 12 year old daughter has anything going on at the school, she wants my husband and I there as well as any Grandparents, Aunts etc. If one of us is sick, we never hear the end of it, lol.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 11, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »

Brandi do you know if Kyron being in the talent show was ever confirmed? Seemed like Kaine and Desiree didn't know anything about it, per an interview they did.

What I want to know is why did Terri and Kyron tour the science fair early in the morning rather then her helping with the fair as a chaperon? That part of the story I do not understand.

This is a RUMOR Tracygirl as I don't want to make a phone call to confirm it.  My grandaughter graduated last year with a friend whose parents both work for the FBI and at least in the beginning were working on Kyron's case. 

She said one of the things she had heard her parents talking about was the fact Terri did not show up for the Talent Show as she had told someone she planned on going to it.

What is rumor? Kaine and Desiree saying they didn't know about the talent show during the interview or that Kyron was to be or not to be in the talent show.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: July 11, 2010, 04:52:49 PM »

Hi D,
No, you are not the only one to find that odd. Whenever my 12 year old daughter has anything going on at the school, she wants my husband and I there as well as any Grandparents, Aunts etc. If one of us is sick, we never hear the end of it, lol.

IIRC, Kaine and Desiree said they didn't even know about the talent show. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 11, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »

It was scheduled at 1 PM. Wasn't Terri posting something on her facebook page at exactly that time?

No point, just an observation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 11, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »

Oh believe me you are not the only one. For me it makes no sense that Kaine didn't go along to see the exhibit that Kyron was so proud of. Good question about Desiree driving down to see it and then take Kyron along back with her. Now the talent show seems to be in dispute, was he in it? Was he not? Was Kaine and Terri aware of the talent show? If Kyron was in the talent show, there is no way a kid that age wouldn't be chatting about it and excited. I can't imagine that.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 11, 2010, 04:59:22 PM »

What is rumor? Kaine and Desiree saying they didn't know about the talent show during the interview or that Kyron was to be or not to be in the talent show.
The rumor is that Terri had told someone she planned to go to the Talent Show.

I guess they felt it was of note as she did not go, and at that time would not have been told Kyron was missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.