May 29, 2024, 10:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 224949 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 03:01:03 AM »

In the interview where Kaine was talking about that morning, Kyron having fed the cat, etc.....  While he was saying all that, he referred twice to the 'car'.  He drove the car to work that morning.  Have only heard it reported that they own the white truck and the red mustang, do they own another 'car'? 

And we've heard from LE that Terri took the white truck that morning to give Kyron a ride to school. 

So the picture I have in my mind is that Kaine took the red mustang to work while Terri/Kyron took the white truck to school. 

Did she take her cell phone with her that day, or did she leave it in the car?  The car that Kaine took to work. 

Terri's cell phone supposedly pinged from/near Sauvie Island that morning, at a time she had told LE she was somewhere else.  (According to locals, there are no cell towers on Sauvie Island.  Near it, in the water, but not on it).     

(reported by local - rumor?) Red mustang supposedly spotted on Sauvie Island at 11a, supposedly reported to LE by witnesses.  How many red mustangs are in that area?

*If* it was her red mustang that was supposedly seen on Sauvie, who was driving it at around 11a?  I would think it would still have been parked at Intel.  Kaine reports that he got home about 1.45p. 

Did Terri hop in the white truck at school, drive it to his work at some point that morning, trade truck for car, leave driving the red mustang?  If so, did she drive to Sauvie, and if so, why would she tell LE she was somewhere else?   

Or... could Kaine have been driving the red mustang, with her cell phone inside, at/near Sauvie that day?  If so, what the heck was he doing there, rather than being at work as reported? 

Anyone know how close Intel is to Sauvie Island?  If close by, could her phone have pinged from the red mustang, parked at his work? 

Dunno if any of these questions have answers yet.. Most are rhetorical. 

I love the way your mind works Wyks? You always keep me thinking. Thinking is good, lol! What great questions about the car! I can tell you something else. The computer engineer that I know works from home a lot! He pretty much comes and goes as he pleases. The thing that is on my mind is the unbelievable strength that Kaine and Desiree have. If I thought that someone had done something to my child, and I knew where they lived, there is NOTHING that could keep me from going to their home and doing whatever it took to get the answers that I so desperately needed. I would probably end up in the pokey but I could not just sit back and wait until they were ready to talk. I don't have that kind of strength and I certainly do not have that kind of patience. Every second counts when a child is missing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 03:17:04 AM »

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Suffered Post-Partum Depression
11:05 PM July 8th, 2010 by James Pitkin
Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told WW in an interview tonight Kyron’s stepmom suffered from post-partum depression and may have been hiding it when the boy disappeared.

“She went through some pretty bad post-partum as a result of the pregnancy. She was on medication from the doctor,” said Kaine Horman, who gave a series of brief interviews this evening, mainly to national news outlets.

Horman was accompanied by Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline K-8 School on June 4. His stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, investigators have said. The investigation increasingly has focused on her.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28 citing alleged plans by Terri Moulton Horman to have him killed. He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year.

“As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said.

He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.

“I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 03:24:52 AM »

Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told WW in an interview tonight Kyron’s stepmom suffered from post-partum depression and may have been hiding it when the boy disappeared.

“She went through some pretty bad post-partum as a result of the pregnancy. She was on medication from the doctor,” said Kaine Horman, who gave a series of brief interviews this evening, mainly to national news outlets.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline K-8 School on June 4. His stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, investigators have said. The investigation increasingly has focused on her.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28 citing alleged plans by Terri Moulton Horman to have him killed. He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year.

“As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said.

“It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.”

Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it.

“I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/

So, "he was supposed to watch TH closely for a six month period", which he claims "he did". Yet, he is not sure what type of medication she was on or when she stopped taking it??????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 03:28:52 AM »

So, "he was supposed to watch TH closely for a six month period", which he claims "he did". Yet, he is not sure what type of medication she was on or when she stopped taking it??????

Also, how can both of these statements be true?

1. “I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

2. "He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year."

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 03:34:18 AM »

Also, how can both of these statements be true?

1. “I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

2. "He told WW the illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year."

Ugh, I just do not get ANY of this! He seems more intent on painting TH in a bad light than he does on finding his son. Maybe this is why we do not hear too much from him. He opens his mouth and inserts his foot. I always hate inconsistent stories. It makes you than question anything that comes out of their mouths.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 04:24:26 AM »

Wyks - the way I see it Kaine had no idea that Terri had tried to hire someone to kill him.  I imagine the whole thing came as quite a shock.  That coupled with knowing that Terri had failed the first poly and LE telling them (Kaine and Kaira) that they suspected Terri was also responsible for Kyron missing and that they should distance themselves would be enough for me to move out as well.

Did LE tell Kaine to get out before they attempted the sting?  If LE told Kaine to leave what else could he do but leave?  Now he'd like to get back into his home with Kiara and of course, Terri needs to leave. 

I don't have a problem with this.

I don't either klaas. For all LE knew....Terri could've hired someone else, and Kaine was in imminent danger, so they had to tell him to go to another location and take the baby for their own safety. Terri is a dangerous person right now, IMHO. No one can say what she will do, or what her plans are.
I don't get all the blame being placed on Kaine. I would run too, if I discovered what he did, and I'd make sure my baby was safe. That had to be his first priority. But now Terri needs to get out, and let Kiara have some semblance of normalcy by being at home. Toddlers need routine, and this baby has suffered a lot of upheaval recently.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 04:32:27 AM »

I found the news conference very interesting.  I so hope what I got out of it, what I feel, what my gut reaction was is correct.  Here it goes:
They do not think Terri harmed Kyron, they think for whatever reason (we don't know) she hid him.  KH and DY both reacted strangly/guarded when responding to where he could be in Oregon, out of state, DY said she felt he was close, while KH said 7 hour window he could be 2 states away.  Something LE has shared with them is leading them to believe Terri stashed Kyron with somebody.  They KH and DY were also too calm and somehow seemed at peace concering the  state of Kyron.
I truly hope that is the case, the other would be so sad, and evil.  Why she has done this is beyond me, or anyone else because LE is not talking.
I do not understand why TH was not removed from the home, they had enough to get the RO and custody of the little girl removed from Terri, why didn't they remove her from the home?  All I can figure if they remove her from the home the can't watch her?
And yes after the news conference I do believe Terri holds the key to where Kyron is, I have made my mind up, the intitial news conference with all four of them has troubled me, Terri was very uncomfortable, her face had a worried look but it wasn't a desperation look for Kyron I couldnt put my finger on it but it is starting to make sense.
As far as Kaine goes, I reserve judgement at this point he could be just a highly intellicutal guy, or he could be a cad, that will come out.
I do think Ann Rule will get to write about this one, this family is keeping facts of their shared lives very silent, not like the other cases they don't want the world to know all their dirty laundry.
Goodnight all will check in tomorrow evening.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 04:38:14 AM »

I like reading the posts made by locals in the Portland area regarding this case. I found this one interesting.

F.C. says:
July 1, 2010 at 7:46 pm
I’m glad to read that others are suspicious of the father too. Yes, he wasn’t working that day and why wasn’t he at the science fair too then? He has been completely unemotional–unlike either of the mothers! Why only focus on the stepmother in the media? The way this whole weird mixed-up family has played out in just a few short years seems rife with problems. The family not being vocal and now this nonsense of not allowing certain newspaper reporters. Isn’t The Oregonian the largest circulation newspaper in Portland and in Oregon? Why wouldn’t they want that coverage, and who makes demands like that?
Pings on Sauvie Island and Terri’s phone: I have mentioned this on other sites and tried to get these news stations to check out whether there are actually cell towers on the island. I’ve biked, traveled and birded the island many times but never saw a cell tower.I did an online check for all companies towers and none show any towers on the island at all, so, like many of us traveling right PAST Sauvie Island, our phones would ping but be in the island’s range. Anybody know about this or have an in for someone to check this for sure? And why would the family NOT allow any of Kyron’s personal belongings to be available to the cadaver dogs for the search there?

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 04:38:23 AM »

Either Kaine is the worlds greatest manipulator or they know something that we do not know. I can come up with a million reasons why Kaine would want to throw TH under the bus, but he obviously convinced Desiree, her husband and LE

Wow.
I think Kaine is in possession of a lot more information than we are. He has formed his opinions, and he is making his statements based on things we don't know. LE and the parents of Kyron know way more than they are telling. I certainly don't expect them to divulge more than they should just to satisfy the curiosity of the public.
Desiree's husband is LE, and I'm sure he had it figured out before Kaine did.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 04:48:23 AM »

Either Kaine is the worlds greatest manipulator or they know something that we do not know. I can come up with a million reasons why Kaine would want to throw TH under the bus, but he obviously convinced Desiree, her husband and LE

Wow.
I think Kaine is in possession of a lot more information than we are. He has formed his opinions, and he is making his statements based on things we don't know. LE and the parents of Kyron know way more than they are telling. I certainly don't expect them to divulge more than they should just to satisfy the curiosity of the public.

I have not seen a lack of "divulging information" where TH is concerned. Kaine seems perfectly willing to paint her in a bad light. The question in my mind is "why"? What was the point tonight talking about her "alleged" post partum depression? He supposedly monitored his wife for 6 months and then he said a year. Then he stated that he did not know what medications she was on and how much she was taken. Then he said that she may still have been depressed and had been hiding it for the last month or two? I just find that whole interview odd at best. I am obviously still on the fence with regards to where Kyron is and what happened to him. I only hope that he is alive and well.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2010, 04:51:50 AM »

Are there any locals here that know anything about Suave Island? From the pictures I have seen sure is gorgeous. "IF" TH did something to Kyron and he is hidden somewhere, perhaps Suave Island, where could it be?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 04:59:20 AM »

Island Cove Park
Full RV Hook Ups
Island Cove Park is clean, comfortable and safe with all the amenities to make your stay fun and enjoyable

Water
Electricity
Sewer
Phone
Showers
Laundromat
Restrooms
Rent a Camp Site

Island Cove Park has beautiful, clean, safe camp sites with all the amenities. All you need is to bring your own tent.

Sauvie Island Cove Park has been nicknamed ‘The Island Community.” If you have a vintage Air Stream trailer, you might want to consider parking it year round at Island Cove Park, making it your own vacation getaway cabin. Then you, too, could become part of “The Island Community.’

Our deli and store is stocked with fine wines, micro brewed beers, and picnic essentials for the ultimate getaway.

Business Hours: Open all year, call for availability
Business Phone: 503-621-9701
Business Address: 31421 N. W. Reeder Road
Business E-mail: info@islandcovepark.com
Web Address: www.islandcovepark.com

After crossing the Sauvie Island Bridge, go north on Sauvie Island Road for about two miles. Turn east on Reeder Road and continue on that road for 8 miles. Island Cove Park is across the street from the Portland Yacht Club.

Island Cove Park

Maybe she has a boyfriend staying at this park in an RV? Where is Kyron????????
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2010, 05:10:50 AM »

Does anyone know if all of the vehicles that were owned by the Hormans were inpected by LE after Kyron went missing?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2010, 05:48:22 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Does Kaine think the Oompa-Loompas are holding his son?  I do hope so, according to SM look, I fear not.

It is murder book's and CSI that overtook her mind, in my opinion.  I try to stay focused on

what I feel is true, other that painting a different picture as Kaine appears to be doing. She was in awe of murder.

I don't feel, SM hid one of God's children in a safe place.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2010, 05:56:16 AM »

B. gives an clear answer on the "house" (top comment).

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/06/kyron-horman-case-the-path-from-suspect-to-defendant-is-forged/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2010, 06:19:57 AM »

SM is "forbidden at the gym"... comment SM calling her (I believe) "creepy".

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 06:55:20 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/09/earlyshow/main6661166.shtml
PORTLAND, Ore., July 9, 2010
Kyron Parents: We Suspect Stepmom
Say Publicly for First Time They Think She Was Involved in His Disappearance; Also Say She Flunked 2 Polygraph Tests
CBS)   Kyron Horman's biological parents are saying publicly for the first time they think the missing Oregon 7-year-old's stepmother was involved in his disappearance.

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman sat down for an interview with Priya David Clemens of CBS Portland, Ore. Affiliate KOIN-TV.

They also say Terri Horman failed two polygraph tests.

And Young says she suspected Terri from the start.

Terri is the last person known to have seen the second-grader alive, in his Portland area elementary school, on June 4. She hasn't officially been named a suspect or person of interest by investigators, but has apparently been the focus of their probe.

Kaine has filed for divorce from Terri, moved out of the home they shared, taking their young daughter with him, and obtained a restraining order against her - all after police told him of a possible murder-for-hire plot against him hatched by Terri.

As Young and Kaine began the interview, information had come to light about the restraining order.
n it, he says flat-out that Terri had something to do with Kyron vanishing.

Why?

"Because she's not telling the truth," Kaine replied.

"It all just adds up to (her lying)," Young agreed.

Both say they passed polygraph tests early in the probe, but they claim Terri didn't, even when police gave her a second chance.

"She went in," says Kaine, "and went through part of it and walked out in the middle of it, and then delayed for well over a week before the second one. For her to wait that long and fail is a huge concern."

Young says she doesn't think it's possible she and Kaine could be wrong about the suspicions they harbor. "You don't fail a polygraph twice if you're not guilty," she asserts. "I can tell you what I ate that day and she can't tell you where she was."

In public, the family appeared united in their grief right after Kyron went missing, but Young now says she suspected Terri from the moment she heard Kyron was missing. "I've had feelings since I got the phone call," Young told Clemens. "I thought, 'She'd better not have done anything to my son!" '

While there's no proof Terri did anything to Kyron, Kaine spoke for the first time about the revelations his wife may have plotted to have him killed.

"In the restraining order," Clemens pointed out, "you state, 'My wife tried to hire someone to murder me.' How hard to write that?"

"It still hasn't even sunk in," Kaine responded. "I'm focused on Kyron. My brain still cannot process the statement."
Kaine said he and Terri didn't have money or relationship problems and that neither was seeing anyone on the side, as far as he knows.

Kaine says his wife changed after the birth of their daughter, Kiara, 19 months ago. "It's extremely shocking, based on where we are today, but things have changed from who she used to be. I think there was some post-partum depression involved after the birth of Kiara. (Terri was) moody, and cried a lot.

It lasted, he says, "until recently, the past few months; some of it may have been hidden from me, more than I know about."

Young and Kaine say they're holding out hope Kyron is alive, hoping someone other than Terri was involved, because that could mean Kyron is, indeed, alive.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 06:56:40 AM »

Wow.

I have not seen a lack of "divulging information" where TH is concerned. Kaine seems perfectly willing to paint her in a bad light. The question in my mind is "why"? What was the point tonight talking about her "alleged" post partum depression? He supposedly monitored his wife for 6 months and then he said a year. Then he stated that he did not know what medications she was on and how much she was taken. Then he said that she may still have been depressed and had been hiding it for the last month or two? I just find that whole interview odd at best. I am obviously still on the fence with regards to where Kyron is and what happened to him. I only hope that he is alive and well.

Um....I was saying that Kaine and Desiree have been given information by LE that we, as internet posters, do not have. He can make informed decisions while we are just guessing about a lot of things. Tony is LE, so I'm sure his experience and knowledge is being utilized as well.
Kaine is answering questions that were asked of him, not throwing Terri under the bus. But even if he was, I wouldn't blame him. She tried to hire someone to kill him, and she is involved in his son's disappearance. I don't blame him for no longer wanting to protect her. She does not deserve it. She has caused tremendous harm. She is refusing to help Kyron. Why would Kaine be concerned with Terri's feelings at this point?

Some of the info posters are using to form opinions are nothing more than internet rumors, and miscomprehensions. They appear on one blog, get taken as fact, and make their way around the web. It's very disturbing.

LE does not owe us any information, and I'm sure they have asked Kyron's parents to keep some things to themselves in order to help find Kyron. I think Kaine, Tony and Desiree care about that little boy, and getting him home,more than anything.

Terri is all about protecting herself.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 06:57:18 AM »

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/98097259.html?storySection=comments
Posted: 5:19 AM Jul 9, 2010
Dad of Missing Ore. Boy says he Suspects Stepmom
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- The father of a missing 7-year-old Oregon boy told a judge that he believes the child's stepmother is involved in the disappearance.
Reporter: AP

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 07:34:58 AM »

In the interview where Kaine was talking about that morning, Kyron having fed the cat, etc.....  While he was saying all that, he referred twice to the 'car'.  He drove the car to work that morning.  Have only heard it reported that they own the white truck and the red mustang, do they own another 'car'? 

And we've heard from LE that Terri took the white truck that morning to give Kyron a ride to school. 

So the picture I have in my mind is that Kaine took the red mustang to work while Terri/Kyron took the white truck to school. 

Did she take her cell phone with her that day, or did she leave it in the car?  The car that Kaine took to work. 

Terri's cell phone supposedly pinged from/near Sauvie Island that morning, at a time she had told LE she was somewhere else.  (According to locals, there are no cell towers on Sauvie Island.  Near it, in the water, but not on it).     

(reported by local - rumor?) Red mustang supposedly spotted on Sauvie Island at 11a, supposedly reported to LE by witnesses.  How many red mustangs are in that area?

*If* it was her red mustang that was supposedly seen on Sauvie, who was driving it at around 11a?  I would think it would still have been parked at Intel.  Kaine reports that he got home about 1.45p. 

Did Terri hop in the white truck at school, drive it to his work at some point that morning, trade truck for car, leave driving the red mustang?  If so, did she drive to Sauvie, and if so, why would she tell LE she was somewhere else?   

Or... could Kaine have been driving the red mustang, with her cell phone inside, at/near Sauvie that day?  If so, what the heck was he doing there, rather than being at work as reported? 

Anyone know how close Intel is to Sauvie Island?  If close by, could her phone have pinged from the red mustang, parked at his work? 

Dunno if any of these questions have answers yet.. Most are rhetorical. 

Wow, Wyks!  Great questions!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.