May 29, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 225029 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 10, 2010, 09:16:07 PM »

fyi, i'm really sorry about all of my typos, especially my stupid use of ; instead of '. i type fast & click send way too quickly. sorry if it's getting on anyone's nerves. i know sometimes the grammar police can arrest so thought i'd apologize in advance...please laugh Very Happy

LOL....Titch ...if the grammar police could arrest I would be doing Life without  Parole......I think we all are to hard on our self when  posting and our grammar...and yes your post made me laugh! Smile

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 10, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »

Link from lily on Blink's page......

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

*snipped*

Audio link at end of article

Thanks seeme! 

And yeah... pssst Desiree... IMO, when ya can point out to others what you are supposedly unable to do, yet appear in interviews and start the tv morning news circuit as well.. having obviously gotten up, put your makeup on and are seemingly functionally normally... then I kind of think this is more like another snark attack on Terri.  But that's JMO. 

And what's this thing with hair???  Let's chat about that..   Have been keeping track, Desiree, and I don't know why except that it was odd to me.   First your hair was straight in one interview, then shortly afterward in the next interview, it was very curly.. Then in the next interview it was straight again, and the last one it was curly.  Who's doing your hair?  I like it curly, by the way.  Makes you look 'softer.. more appealing', no matter what the words are that you are reading.

I noticed that too Wyks but I couldn't have captured it the way did.  Love your way with words. BTW you need Brandi's pot and kettle for this.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 10, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »

speaking of grammar, mine is off too!  Please insert "you" in between way and did at the end of my last post.  Thanks
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: July 10, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »

Exactly, like when Desiree said something about Terri lying for 7 1/2 years. I thought that was a suggestion of how Terri came into Kyron's life wasn't maybe how Terri had put it to some of her friends. Maybe Terri put her own "spin" on it to save face, so her mother, father, good friends would think harshly? Just sayin'...

Didn't Desiree say in another interview that (paraphrased) she didn't know (or hadn't met?) Terri til like 1 1/2 years after Kyron was born? 

We have also read/heard:
Desiree and Terri were friends before Kyron was born.
no - they weren't friends before he was born.
Terri had taken care of Kyron since 'infancy'.
no - Kyron was with Desiree and visited with Kaine off and on during his first year and 1/2. 
Terri was with Kaine after Kyron was born.

With Desiree saying that Terri has been lying for 7 1/2 years...
kind of makes me think that either she 'did' know Terri before and after Kyron was born, or at least 'knew of' her.  Back when Desiree and Kaine were 'trying to work things out', but then she ups and gets a divorce from him when she was 8 months pregnant.... Evidently Terri was doing some lying 'back then', before/after Kyron was born. 

So let's just suppose for a minute that the presence of Terri in Kaine's life, or her lying back then, or both...  may have had a hand in helping Desiree to want a divorce from Kaine when she was 8 months pregnant.  If that's true, some of the seething anger/rage at Terri from Desiree now, could include feelings from as early as the divorce and Kyron's birth. 

As Tony says, 'connect the dots'....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 10, 2010, 09:47:06 PM »

I've missed some posts today.  Has anyone posted the link to the story about the two stores that have turned over surveillance video to the police for June 4?  I wanted to ask before I did so.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: July 10, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »

Exactly, like when Desiree said something about Terri lying for 7 1/2 years. I thought that was a suggestion of how Terri came into Kyron's life wasn't maybe how Terri had put it to some of her friends. Maybe Terri put her own "spin" on it to save face, so her mother, father, good friends would think harshly? Just sayin'...

Oh yeah, I definitely think Terri 'put her own spin' on things for her family/friends/whoever.  Which is one reason they came out saying what they did in the beginning... cuz that's what she led them to believe.  Which, LOL, only makes me want to look really close at WTH was Terri trying to cover up, rearrange, and put icing on top.  <grins>

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #646 on: July 10, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »

I would say that Desiree is well within her rights to have seething hatred towards Terri.  The woman's step-son is missing and all she can think about is herself.  Talking about highlights, really?  If I was Desiree, Terri would have been waterboarded by now.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #647 on: July 10, 2010, 10:00:18 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Sources: Someone other than step-mom may know what happened to Kyron

by Colin Miner and Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 6:50 PM

PORTLAND -- Investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to Kyron Horman,
sources told KGW on Saturday.

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

Last week KGW reported that investigators have been using Terri Horman's cell phone and email records to see who she was in contact with just before and after the disappearance of Kyron.

The question whether more than one person was involved in Kyron's disappearance came up last week in interviews with Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree.

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance
and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she
would need help.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 10, 2010, 10:04:42 PM »

Didn't Desiree say in another interview that (paraphrased) she didn't know (or hadn't met?) Terri til like 1 1/2 years after Kyron was born? 

We have also read/heard:
Desiree and Terri were friends before Kyron was born.
no - they weren't friends before he was born.
Terri had taken care of Kyron since 'infancy'.
no - Kyron was with Desiree and visited with Kaine off and on during his first year and 1/2. 
Terri was with Kaine after Kyron was born.

With Desiree saying that Terri has been lying for 7 1/2 years...
kind of makes me think that either she 'did' know Terri before and after Kyron was born, or at least 'knew of' her.  Back when Desiree and Kaine were 'trying to work things out', but then she ups and gets a divorce from him when she was 8 months pregnant.... Evidently Terri was doing some lying 'back then', before/after Kyron was born. 

So let's just suppose for a minute that the presence of Terri in Kaine's life, or her lying back then, or both...  may have had a hand in helping Desiree to want a divorce from Kaine when she was 8 months pregnant.  If that's true, some of the seething anger/rage at Terri from Desiree now, could include feelings from as early as the divorce and Kyron's birth. 

As Tony says, 'connect the dots'....

Yes, Wyks, this is exactly what I think. It's also the exact reason I couldn't give Kaine the "greenlight" bc I wondered if he was wrong to do something back then, then he could have been wrong to do something as of late (re: cheating). Do I believe he's involved with this mess regarding his missing son? Not right now, I don't think he's involved, but ya never know.

I do, however, believe Desiree is completely innocent, as well as Tony. Even though I do think Kaine's innocent, why is somebody smearing him all over the Oregon news comment sections? Somebody has been deeply affected by him. Maybe they have some basis, or maybe they're just sick in the head. No matter what I've been able to dig up on him, and I'm good at that stuff, the worst thing I could find on him is the crap concerning his brother & the fact that the Horman name runs deep in the Order of Masons. That's it. Knowing what the brotherhood could do, well...hmmm, they also do good things, too. But it sure does keep me skeptical. Nothing else turns up on Kaine. He's educated & anal but deeply involved with his children. Terri, on the other hand, wow. Plus, when I pair that up with statistics, look at everything in black & white, she seems off. When I see that she's moved up in ranks after each marriage (please not to be taken out of context as no disrespect is meant), it makes me wonder if she's had serious money problems. I also wonder about her education and what has been verified vs not verified. If something's off, who is she trying to impress? Kaine, or her parents? Her parents seem to be very close with her, but if she's trying to impress them, then it makes me wonder if they had problems too as she was growing up. Knowing that Terri is adopted kinda makes things click a lil bit more bc she would possibly need that added approval. All hypothetical, but def makes sense.

My boys are waiting for me. Have to log off for the night. Have a nice ngiht everyone. Hugs to you.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 10, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »

Titch - I'm with you, I don't get it.  Yes it seems like 6-7 months ago something started unraveling with Terri. If it's true she was on medication I wonder if she stopped taking at some point?

I'm wondering if maybe Terri sent her son away because he might have been an inconvenient witness to have around if she was planning around then on getting rid of Kaine and Kyron. Pure speculation of course.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 10, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »

PS - Joran VanderSloot may be connected to missing Thai women sold into sex slavery...as per Nancy Grace. Ummm, duh, ya think? Like, I kinda thought that 5 years ago when Natalee went missing. Sorry for the o/t. Have a nice night everyone.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 10, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Sources: Someone other than step-mom may know what happened to Kyron

by Colin Miner and Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 6:50 PM

PORTLAND -- Investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to Kyron Horman,
sources told KGW on Saturday.

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

Last week KGW reported that investigators have been using Terri Horman's cell phone and email records to see who she was in contact with just before and after the disappearance of Kyron.

The question whether more than one person was involved in Kyron's disappearance came up last week in interviews with Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree.

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance
and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she
would need help.

(snipped)

OS

I assume LE is also checking her social network postings. Could have been how she was communication with an accomplice. Using code words, etc.
Terri seems to spend a lot of time on FB, but I'd bet she uses other social websites too.
FB postings that depict a MOTY type to friends and family.
Relationship websites for her dark side with any cronies she's hooked up with.
JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: July 10, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »

I noticed that too Wyks but I couldn't have captured it the way did.  Love your way with words. BTW you need Brandi's pot and kettle for this.

Thanks!  And yes, lol, her pot/kettle would def fit this, IMO too.  Smile 

I guess you can tell, I don't like any of em.  lol 

And the thing is... all we truly know, in a factual way, in this case.. is that Kyron is missing.  That's it.  What else do we have?  The little bits and pieces we've been getting from LE, we gotta remember they seem to be using 'tactics' to pressure Terri to talk.  Might be the truth, might not be. 

And the latest with what Kaine/Desiree are doing sure seems to me to be more 'tactics' to pressure Terri.  What it seems to be is psychological warfare against her.  And it may just push Terri to the brink of suicide, if they don't back off.  IMO.  They may not care if she lives or dies, and yet.. she may have info that is needed to find Kyron.  Yet she might not either. 

How does anyone know for certain what happened that morning?  IMO, with what they are doing or are trying to do to/with Terri, LE best have some danggggggg good evidence that nails her to the wall.  So... if they do, why haven't they arrested her yet? 

IMO, all of em are equally as capable at having disappeared Kyron.  Someone did.  It might just not be Terri.  Had this been me, I would have cracked under the pressure long ago.  But she hasn't.  Could it be that she just doesn't know?? 

This is the strangest case ever.. and helped to be that strange IMO by what LE has done and seemingly is allowing to be done. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 10, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »

Gosh, I just wish they would find Kyron.  I bet I check the sheriff's site 10 times a day just looking for an arrest:

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
Public Access to Inmate Data

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Default.aspx
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 10, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »

hi monkeys, catching up
 straddling the fence, and d@m the splinters, are starting to be
bothersome
TH disappeared kyron, TH didnt, TH did,????
anyway i was trying to find some pics that someone put up
of TH,KH,yard when the LS had been there, and cut some bush
if you could link me TIA

good work monkeys,thanks for the links and updates
where is kyron

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: July 10, 2010, 10:51:43 PM »

Yes, Wyks, this is exactly what I think. It's also the exact reason I couldn't give Kaine the "greenlight" bc I wondered if he was wrong to do something back then, then he could have been wrong to do something as of late (re: cheating). Do I believe he's involved with this mess regarding his missing son? Not right now, I don't think he's involved, but ya never know.

I do, however, believe Desiree is completely innocent, as well as Tony. Even though I do think Kaine's innocent, why is somebody smearing him all over the Oregon news comment sections? Somebody has been deeply affected by him. Maybe they have some basis, or maybe they're just sick in the head. No matter what I've been able to dig up on him, and I'm good at that stuff, the worst thing I could find on him is the crap concerning his brother & the fact that the Horman name runs deep in the Order of Masons. That's it. Knowing what the brotherhood could do, well...hmmm, they also do good things, too. But it sure does keep me skeptical. Nothing else turns up on Kaine. He's educated & anal but deeply involved with his children. Terri, on the other hand, wow. Plus, when I pair that up with statistics, look at everything in black & white, she seems off. When I see that she's moved up in ranks after each marriage (please not to be taken out of context as no disrespect is meant), it makes me wonder if she's had serious money problems. I also wonder about her education and what has been verified vs not verified. If something's off, who is she trying to impress? Kaine, or her parents? Her parents seem to be very close with her, but if she's trying to impress them, then it makes me wonder if they had problems too as she was growing up. Knowing that Terri is adopted kinda makes things click a lil bit more bc she would possibly need that added approval. All hypothetical, but def makes sense.

My boys are waiting for me. Have to log off for the night. Have a nice ngiht everyone. Hugs to you.

Good and valid points, Titch.  Am thinking, as others have said, that there are different things going on with the Hormans.  Are all these things related?  Hard to say without some actual facts in this case, rather than one-sided hearsay from some and the mud slinging.  Where's the rest of the family and friends?  Why is no one stepping up and saying 'yeah that's right!!!  or... 'hey wait a minute, didn't happen like that!'  We got "facts" *cough* from very angry (and understandably so) pair of folks.  And that's not enough for me.  There's his truth, her truth, and the real truth.  My gut feeling is that all these things are somehow entwined.  Cause and effect, thruout all these years, and this is what we have today.  A huge gigantic mess. 

So without actual facts in this case, if it's all entwined, how can one or more of the four point at one person alone .. as being the all and everything gone wrong in this case?  Too much for one person alone to be at fault and the rest of em to be entirely innocent.  IMO. 

Does that mean I think all four have disappeared Kyron?  No, my strongest feeling is that of the four, Terry may know something or have some kind of involvement.  Or not at all.  Still need more facts.  And yet, as others have also said, in just trying to sort thru the mess.... is it possible that something that happened between one or more in the family has brought Terri to this point in their lives?  Perhaps!!  And *that* is why the main reason I don't give Kaine/Desiree/Tony a complete pass, for everything having to do with this case. 

It would be great to have any of em stop flinging mud long enough to take a good long look at what each of them brought to the dynamics of this family.  When/if that happens, we might get a better understanding of the rest of this mess.  IMO.   

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »

Thanks!  And yes, lol, her pot/kettle would def fit this, IMO too.  Smile 

I guess you can tell, I don't like any of em.  lol 

And the thing is... all we truly know, in a factual way, in this case.. is that Kyron is missing.  That's it.  What else do we have?  The little bits and pieces we've been getting from LE, we gotta remember they seem to be using 'tactics' to pressure Terri to talk.  Might be the truth, might not be. 

And the latest with what Kaine/Desiree are doing sure seems to me to be more 'tactics' to pressure Terri.  What it seems to be is psychological warfare against her.  And it may just push Terri to the brink of suicide, if they don't back off.  IMO.  They may not care if she lives or dies, and yet.. she may have info that is needed to find Kyron.  Yet she might not either. 

How does anyone know for certain what happened that morning?  IMO, with what they are doing or are trying to do to/with Terri, LE best have some danggggggg good evidence that nails her to the wall.  So... if they do, why haven't they arrested her yet? 

IMO, all of em are equally as capable at having disappeared Kyron.  Someone did.  It might just not be Terri.  Had this been me, I would have cracked under the pressure long ago.  But she hasn't.  Could it be that she just doesn't know?? 

This is the strangest case ever.. and helped to be that strange IMO by what LE has done and seemingly is allowing to be done. 

The truth does seem elusive in this case.  My mom called me tonight and told me she was watching an interview with Jaycee Dugard's stepfather and how awful it was for him when it seemed that he was being blamed for her disappearance.  I don't know what channel or show she was watching, she has cable and I don't.  Guess the most we can do for Kyron is just keep praying that God will keep him safe and let him be found.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »

snipped from wyks
It would be great to have any of em stop flinging mud long enough to take a good long look at what each of them brought to the dynamics of this family.  When/if that happens, we might get a better understanding of the rest of this mess.  IMO.   

that maybe why, there is so much misinfo from everyone, to many
bones in the closet, muck it up keep it hidden
but kyron is still lost

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:31 PM »

I am having a hard time understanding why if this was premeditated by TH, why she would not have pat answers to her whereabouts that day. According to the media, LE says that her timeline does not add up and she was not where she was supposed to be. So, either she is stupid or completely out of control if she did do this. First she allegedly hires a landscaper hitman, and then she premeditates her timeline with holes all over it? With regards to the whole hair thing, Desiree went from looking mousey to gorgeous, so she put effort into her appearance too. I just get a hinky feeling with the whole lot of them and it makes me feel guilty because I know at least a few of them (which ones I am not sure) are going through living hell over this sweet little boys disappearance if one of them is in fact involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:47 PM »

CW - here are some aerial photos and other photos of the Horman property:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?start=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.