May 29, 2024, 07:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 225071 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 11, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »

at 5;02 DY talks about our life is like a novel,
 "then says its just a little boy"
not he, is just a little boy, what is she thinking, ive asked 20 or more bio moms
they cant phantom why she said it that way
any insights, im not a bio mom, just a sorta step and adopted 3
i would have never said it that way

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

She also says a little later (at11:24) when asked how they felt about law enforcement treating this case like Kyron was one of their own she said it meant they were treating him not just like he was somebody but something.  I honestly don't know what it means because they have been under a great deal of stress.  Maybe their words don't come out right sometimes but she did refer to Kyron as an it and a something in those two spots.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #941 on: July 11, 2010, 05:01:40 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 

Desiree said in an interview that for 7 years she has bitten her tongue when it comes to Terri. Or something to that extent. I think there has been friction between Desiree and Terri for a long time. I also think Desiree was trying to keep the peace throughout those years. JMO.
And I can understand that, I have no life experience in this situation, and I'm sure for some people there may be anger and resentment, while others get along fine. I can see trying to keep the peace, but were there signs of something seriously wrong happening?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #942 on: July 11, 2010, 05:05:36 PM »

I run backround checks on my employees. I wanna make sure I do not send a SO into a home. If I was to find a DUI from years ago, lets say the 1990's while at school or something, it wouldn't make a difference to me. I am pretty sure school employes are checked for recent activity.
But how many college kids are charged with DUI's, especially in Oregon? No offense Oregon but there are a lot of DUI arrests in that state, lol. I am not sure if it is 2nd to California but it is up there.
* I have to say " All States" TG have their fair share of DUI's/OUI's. Its legal to drink and many " all over our country" have used bad judgment and driven under the influence. No matter if your a minor or an adult. * Not condoning it. It is the truth. That is one "illegal act" that will never cease. Its perpetual and to some a one time mistake, to others it's a habitual act.   
After 7 yrs it is in Michigan " off the person's record" if it was just that a ticket for driving under the influence. If the person has other charges on their record within, I believe it is a case by case discretion. (What is offered within a background check). In Michigan too they issue MIP's to minors. If a minor is found under the influence and they do not have to be in a vehicle or operating one. Minor in possession. 

Within background checks -
I hope that teachers are " checked out" to the fullest extent, one would think.  Yet even with a clean record.. does not mean they are the best of people, without ill intent towards children/others. " It's when they are caught in the act of  illegal " that they gain a record. Which unfortunately we have found this within the news too many times.. in today's society. A small percentage of people who take on professions to be near children have " their own agenda". 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 11, 2010, 05:06:20 PM »

4getUnot thank-you. And I guess that I can see if Desiree and Terri had a not to friendly relationship, that it would have been easier to have the school call first.

YW NRCG Just thinking may be best to go back and pull out the actual words said about that.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 11, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »

There must have been something major going on with at least a couple of the main players as it took a week to start talking to the press. This tells me that there was time involved as to what to say and what not to say. Personally, and this is just me, I would not care what skeletons I may or may not have in my closet, I would be all over the media from day one. Public opinion be damned.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 11, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »

at 5;02 DY talks about our life is like a novel,
 "then says its just a little boy"
not he, is just a little boy, what is she thinking, ive asked 20 or more bio moms
they cant phantom why she said it that way
any insights, im not a bio mom, just a sorta step and adopted 3
i would have never said it that way

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html
If she was referring to kyron over and over again as "it" then it would raise some flags for certain, but saying it once during an interview I can see her mis-speaking.

Did anyone read the book "it"? OMG what an awful story of abuse.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 11, 2010, 05:10:18 PM »

Brandi do you know if Kyron being in the talent show was ever confirmed? Seemed like Kaine and Desiree didn't know anything about it, per an interview they did.

What I want to know is why did Terri and Kyron tour the science fair early in the morning rather then her helping with the fair as a chaperon? That part of the story I do not understand.

This is a RUMOR Tracygirl as I don't want to make a phone call to confirm it.  My grandaughter graduated last year with a friend whose parents both work for the FBI and at least in the beginning were working on Kyron's case. 

She said one of the things she had heard her parents talking about was the fact Terri did not show up for the Talent Show as she had told someone she planned on going to it.

What is rumor? Kaine and Desiree saying they didn't know about the talent show during the interview or that Kyron was to be or not to be in the talent show.
The rumor is that Terri had told someone she planned to go to the Talent Show.

I guess they felt it was of note as she did not go, and at that time would not have been told Kyron was missing.

I missed that rumor. As far as I know the only comment was from the parent at the school and then Kaine and Desiree saying they didn't know about the talent show. I don't think he was set to be in it. Doesn't seem like it anyway.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »

Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?
Oh believe me you are not the only one. For me it makes no sense that Kaine didn't go along to see the exhibit that Kyron was so proud of. Good question about Desiree driving down to see it and then take Kyron along back with her. Now the talent show seems to be in dispute, was he in it? Was he not? Was Kaine and Terri aware of the talent show? If Kyron was in the talent show, there is no way a kid that age wouldn't be chatting about it and excited. I can't imagine that.

Let alone practicing at home!

And Kaine took the afternoon off or worked from home, you'd think Terri and Kaine would have had plans on being there at the Talent show to see Kyron.

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: July 11, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »

Good day Monkeys

I found that article on WW. The one that Desiree is saying TH (( all she wanted to do was talk about her hair ))
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Did anyone notice at the bottom of the article what Desiree says about TH ??
snipped:

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

--
Has it not been said that Kyron is allergic to Bee stings ??
I just find it a very strange statement either way. If it was said out of pure anger blurt by Desiree...I wonder if TH liked to torment Desiree with statements like that about Kyron ...?? knowing he was 4 hours away.
just struck me strange Sad  If my child was allergic to Bee's stings I would never joke about it ((or make up lies/stories)) ... that was for TH not Desiree.

Not cool in my opinion.

Hi Deene & Monkey's,

SM looks like Violet Beauregarde in Willie Wonka. Who wears "full Bangs" at 40?  I am confident she will be nailed.

Your words help so much. I have one for you, but I am too much of a lady to use it.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 11, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

Good day Monkeys

I found that article on WW. The one that Desiree is saying TH (( all she wanted to do was talk about her hair ))
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

snipped:

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

--
I just find it a very strange statement either way. If it was said out of pure anger blurt by Desiree...I wonder if TH liked to torment Desiree with statements like that about Kyron ...?? knowing he was 4 hours away.
just struck me strange Sad  If my child was allergic to Bee's stings I would never joke about it ((or make up lies/stories)) ... that was for TH not Desiree.

Not cool in my opinion.

Hi Deene & Monkey's,

SM looks like Violet Beauregarde in Willie Wonka. Who wears "full Bangs" at 40?  I am confident she will be nailed.

Your words help so much. I have one for you, but I am too much of a lady to use it.

seahorse, I made this just for you. LOL
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/VioletBeauregarde.png

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 11, 2010, 05:19:28 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 11, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer
harddrive reformated, just a thought. 

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

FBI can get into a reformatted hard drive and recover everything.

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.

OS

ITA and they can also hack into your account without you knowing you have been hacked.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #952 on: July 11, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 
This is where I'm confused, for Desiree to think that right off the bat tells me she didn't trust her too much, and also wonder if Kyron maybe said things to his mother about Terri.
Or too maybe it was Kaine that said " things" to Desiree about Terri. When you have " two women" who have two things in common " Kaine and Kyron" ..and the women do not " like" each other. Conversations could be twisted and turned into Mud instantly when it came to Kyron's welfare. Desiree being bio-Mom and 4 hours away. Yet she being Kyron's Mom ..and Terri doing all the daily work/living with Kyron. Sounds like it would come to at points " Mortal Mom War". Kaine being more so of analytical thinker ..probably would not even recognize his words .. being misconstrued between the two women.  jmo. I.e. Men can be stupid, as in ignorant, when it comes to certain situations.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #953 on: July 11, 2010, 05:24:59 PM »

Thank You Brandi for the photo straight " Bangs" at .. 40 Razz Me not saying a word.. :{}

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 11, 2010, 05:29:21 PM »

Thank You Brandi for the photo straight " Bangs" at .. 40 Razz Me not saying a word.. :{}

My lips are sealed as well Wink

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 11, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx

that was sort of a silly comment wasn't it? Why would a reporter even write about that? Didn't Terri win 4th place? BTW how many people read her name as Merry Christmas the fist time, lol.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: July 11, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

Personally I don't think there is enough information regarding Terri's personality to come to a conclusion on any type of mental disorder. imo

Thank you TG, I agree. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #957 on: July 11, 2010, 05:31:19 PM »

Good day Monkeys

snipped:

--

Not cool in my opinion.

Hi Deene & Monkey's,

seahorse, I made this just for you. LOL
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/VioletBeauregarde.png

Hi Brandi,

LOL.. great work.   May I, please, have one "novelty umbrella" in her hair or hat? Ha ha!

Can you put "your work" SM head on Popeye's body? 

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 11, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

lol brandi that was too funny. I have bangs and I am over 40ish. Hides my forehead wrinkles, lol. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: July 11, 2010, 05:33:52 PM »

Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?
Oh believe me you are not the only one. For me it makes no sense that Kaine didn't go along to see the exhibit that Kyron was so proud of. Good question about Desiree driving down to see it and then take Kyron along back with her. Now the talent show seems to be in dispute, was he in it? Was he not? Was Kaine and Terri aware of the talent show? If Kyron was in the talent show, there is no way a kid that age wouldn't be chatting about it and excited. I can't imagine that.

Let alone practicing at home!

And Kaine took the afternoon off or worked from home, you'd think Terri and Kaine would have had plans on being there at the Talent show to see Kyron.
OMG how could I have forgotten about that, yes, endless practicing at home. I would sure think so, most parents don't miss these types of events in a child's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.