April 27, 2024, 04:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222601 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:41 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 
This is where I'm confused, for Desiree to think that right off the bat tells me she didn't trust her too much, and also wonder if Kyron maybe said things to his mother about Terri.
Or too maybe it was Kaine that said " things" to Desiree about Terri. When you have " two women" who have two things in common " Kaine and Kyron" ..and the women do not " like" each other. Conversations could be twisted and turned into Mud instantly when it came to Kyron's welfare. Desiree being bio-Mom and 4 hours away. Yet she being Kyron's Mom ..and Terri doing all the daily work/living with Kyron. Sounds like it would come to at points " Mortal Mom War". Kaine being more so of analytical thinker ..probably would not even recognize his words .. being misconstrued between the two women.  jmo. I.e. Men can be stupid, as in ignorant, when it comes to certain situations.  

In my world the only thing hard about being a step mom is having to deal with the mother of the kids.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #961 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:46 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I forgot why I logged on,,lol.

The guests on Blogger radio feel their will be an arrest this week, and "you know who" acted alone in their opinion.

The comments are on the "round-table' at the very end of the program. IDK if the program is available for reviewing

but it should be.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/07/11/haleigh--caylee--zachary--a-look-back-at-the-past-

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 11, 2010, 05:36:00 PM »

Going back to the day of the 4th of June.

Kaine has said that he came home from work. He found Terri on the computer/desk top? or laptop? ( wondering if she was able to go portable with a laptop)
He said he came in kissed Kiara grabbed some food went to his home office.
Then he said he got Kiara ready to go get Kyron at the bus stop. That he put on Kiara shoes and they went together to walk to greet Kyron.
** understanding this is Kaines view of what happened as he said it. Him not embellishing - this is his factual that he remembers. I wonder why he didn't mention Terri in his recall. Was it because they were having a " riff " of sorts that day?
That they were avoiding each other.
Just thinking, he would have asked Terri about the Science Fair " How did Kyron do today?" ....something.. that he could remark to the press. I believe if the did ask Terri that he would have said it in his remarks. 

I feel that there was not much of a conversation between the adults right before before walking to the bus stop. Sounds to me " Kaines version" that he was feeling that Terri did not want to go to the bus stop. He mention of putting on Kiara shoes. *me*Thinking they were not speaking, yet there was tension, He is putting all his attention to Kiara ((Kiara is on my side)) He grabs her shoes and puts them on ... Terri is sitting silent dreading the time of 3:30.  Kaine possibly even aggravated at Terri like what is wrong with you? Kyron is getting off the bus any minute. Kaine fixed on going and Terri is not moving. He goes with Kiara not thinking twice about leaving Terri behind. Finally she catches up to the bus stop * too late Kaine knows Kyron is not on bus. ( all of this going down in mins)

Kaine is blown away that Kyron is not on the bus. Do you think that when Kaine learned that Kyron was not on the bus. He handed Kiara over to Terri. Jumped in his car and went up to the school like a crazy man.
( after he found out from the school via Phone that Kyron was marked absent)
 Kaine was a hot mess* more than likely was tearing up the school or school yard.  That must have been the worst 30 mins of Kaine's life.
Terri not cooperating and Desiree 4 hours away freaking out .. and No Kyron. And the school not offering any info. Because they really did not have any info. At that point, the secretary would have known nothing other than "It says on the records Kyron was absent today Mr. Horman"

Sigh. Did Kaine tell Terri to Call Desiree right now ..while he went and checked the school/outside of school Yet, Terri chickened out and had the secretary do it.
Knowing that Kyron was to be dropped off that early evening 1/2 way to Medford to meet his Mom.. maybe that is the reason why Terri opted out of calling DY.

Maybe they the Moms had discussions about that " trip" earlier that week and it was not a good one between Terri and Desiree.  That Desiree would be all over Terri ..What do you mean Kyron is Lost/missing??? You just don't want to bring him here to Me, Let me talk to Kaine now. That is why the secretary called Desiree, not Terri. Kaine was ripping up the school so he could not make the call.

With all due respect, because I do love your posts and think you are such a kind hearted person,  I think that between Kaine and Terri ..Terri was the only one with a cell phone in her purse.  Unless Kaine shoved a cell phone in his pocket before he went to meet Kyron's bus. She lagged behind Kaine and Kiara going to meet the bus, then they are at school for almost an hour 4:35 , per Desiree is when she got the call from the school, then she asks a total stranger to Desiree to make that call for her.

I just think that since Kyron went missing Terri has acted more like defendent and less like a concerned mother..step or otherwise.   If she is innocent why isn't she screaming that from the rafters..why isn't her family doing that, why isn't her attorney showing up to object to the RO  where Kiara is concerned..he had 5 days to do that..he didn't.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: July 11, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »

I am so proud of Blink leading in the manner that she has and to see such a beautiful phenomenon with all mothers banding together, rather than behaving like a group of bullying teenage girls who would make fun to feel better about themselves.
 I appreciate people who live by example and whose deeds help, not hurt another. Way to go Blink and Co.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 11, 2010, 05:36:52 PM »

KAINE:  I thought he would still be up at school potentially because we had talked about going for a special treat after school because of the fair and his project and everything so I my first reaction was well he's probably just waiting up there for us umm and didn't take the bus home ummm then the bus driver called up to the school and they confirmed that he hadn't been there all day and then it was just panic after that.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

The statement above made me wonder if it was normal for Kyron to decide whether or not to take the bus home??? I don't understand this statement at all.  Maybe Kaine was in a wishful thinking mode that Kyron would be waiting up at the school but IMO something isn't right with this statement. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #965 on: July 11, 2010, 05:37:10 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx
I was wondering when people that knew her were going to come crawling out of the woodwork, and throw their two cents in.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #966 on: July 11, 2010, 05:37:26 PM »

Was it not " tossed around" that the Talent show was held yet - It was not held for Parents? Parents were not invited. (( Which makes NO sense what so ever for it to put on the Schools outdoor Sign)) Talent Show today ...

That it was a school " planned activity" for the Students and Staff only. 
So much has been said and flipped and nothing known as " truth". Gah!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #967 on: July 11, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »

lol brandi that was too funny. I have bangs and I am over 40ish. Hides my forehead wrinkles, lol. 

I do too, LOL (I have a high forehead) I do wear fluttered bangs. LOL! I have no structured bangs like SM.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 11, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »

Obviously given Terri really didn't say anything that would first make a person suspicious, it makes me curious what was it that did? Did Desiree have doubts about Terri? To me it make sense she did. I am sure she never in her wildest dreams believed Terri would have hurt Kyron or I would guess she would have taken Kyron herself. 
This is where I'm confused, for Desiree to think that right off the bat tells me she didn't trust her too much, and also wonder if Kyron maybe said things to his mother about Terri.
Or too maybe it was Kaine that said " things" to Desiree about Terri. When you have " two women" who have two things in common " Kaine and Kyron" ..and the women do not " like" each other. Conversations could be twisted and turned into Mud instantly when it came to Kyron's welfare. Desiree being bio-Mom and 4 hours away. Yet she being Kyron's Mom ..and Terri doing all the daily work/living with Kyron. Sounds like it would come to at points " Mortal Mom War". Kaine being more so of analytical thinker ..probably would not even recognize his words .. being misconstrued between the two women.  jmo. I.e. Men can be stupid, as in ignorant, when it comes to certain situations.

I'm sure their were a lot of twisted conversations, between all three of them. I get the feeling that Desiree don't care that much for Kaine, but I could be wrong.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 11, 2010, 05:41:32 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I forgot why I logged on,,lol.

The guests on Blogger radio feel their will be an arrest this week, and "you know who" acted alone in their opinion.

The comments are on the "round-table' at the very end of the program. IDK if the program is available for reviewing

but it should be.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/07/11/haleigh--caylee--zachary--a-look-back-at-the-past-
Thank-you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 11, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »

I honestly do not think it is a big deal that Terri nor Kaine called Desiree. She was notified and I think that is the important part. As said about Kaine, Terri could have been out looking for Kyron or speaking to the police.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 11, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »

Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?
NO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 11, 2010, 05:49:17 PM »

Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?
NO

Make that 2 NO's.  you are so right.  Why is that the only person who went to the Science Fair or took a picture of the project was not one of the bio parents?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 11, 2010, 05:49:27 PM »

I am so proud of Blink leading in the manner that she has and to see such a beautiful phenomenon with all mothers banding together, rather than behaving like a group of bullying teenage girls who would make fun to feel better about themselves.
 I appreciate people who live by example and whose deeds help, not hurt another. Way to go Blink and Co.

It is an amazing show of a different type of support. I am not sure if I have ever seen such an out reach. The stories are so personal and impactful. I hope it helps bring us closer to finding Kyron.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 11, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »

The Sting between the LS and Undercover Officer.

Not knowing how long this took to plan out prior to going to talk to Terri.
Who's to say that LS didn't tip Terri off prior? From one source to another?
( not him directly but from another to another - then to Terri)

LS guy rolls up in Terri's drive. She is like WTH? She is already uneasy I am sure. With all of this ongoing Kyron missing. He must introduce the 2nd guy at one point to Terri. If LS guy was ( alleged having a fling with Terri) Wouldn't he know her, how to read her a little bit? If he saw that she was " startled " he had to have known she was not going to say a word. Her too, she would know him enough * that something was way off here. ** I don't think that LE planned this " Sting" very well.  Plus at this point its LS guy's word against hearsay ..to the Police.  ** Another Monkey said it - Maybe LS guy is crazy. More dangerous than anyone in all of this. Maybe  6-9 months ago,TH promised him " the world" on a cake plate and he believed it. ( Terri figured out at one point this guy is whack)

He didn't come right out and run to the police when Kyron went missing. If LS guy had a conscience and was guilty of nothing - Why not go to the Police when Kyron first was reported missing? What did he use for " leverage" to save his own butt, when he did go to the police. That they concocted this sting and felt it would indict Terri. This entire " plot for hire" could be a lie. It could be that none of it happened.
That LS guy made it all up. But he and Terri did have a relationship at one time that went bad. This talk about sums of money has to mean something though. That has to be entangled. Large sums of Money can create evil and can make people do very bad things. ugggh.

Maybe..he was already in jail for something similar, like human trafficking.  Maybe he thought he could get some aid in earlier parole if he confessed to the knowledge of a proposed hit on Kaine?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 11, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »

KAINE:  I thought he would still be up at school potentially because we had talked about going for a special treat after school because of the fair and his project and everything so I my first reaction was well he's probably just waiting up there for us umm and didn't take the bus home ummm then the bus driver called up to the school and they confirmed that he hadn't been there all day and then it was just panic after that.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

The statement above made me wonder if it was normal for Kyron to decide whether or not to take the bus home??? I don't understand this statement at all.  Maybe Kaine was in a wishful thinking mode that Kyron would be waiting up at the school but IMO something isn't right with this statement. 

I would have probably thought my son missed the bus or maybe he thought I was going to pick him up. I am sure there were days he would be picked up and days he road the bus. I think he was just trying to make sense and process that his son was not on the bus.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: July 11, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx

that was sort of a silly comment wasn't it? Why would a reporter even write about that? Didn't Terri win 4th place? BTW how many people read her name as Merry Christmas the fist time, lol.
lol The whole thing was just odd, almost reeking of desperation for attention by both the entertainment reporter and the bodybuilder.  They had actual video when I saw it on tv yesterday,
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 11, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »

Was it not " tossed around" that the Talent show was held yet - It was not held for Parents? Parents were not invited. (( Which makes NO sense what so ever for it to put on the Schools outdoor Sign)) Talent Show today ...

That it was a school " planned activity" for the Students and Staff only. 
So much has been said and flipped and nothing known as " truth". Gah!

Good question, Deenie!

Could have been a show for the whole school (students and teachers) to attend.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: July 11, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »

that was sort of a silly comment wasn't it? Why would a reporter even write about that? Didn't Terri win 4th place? BTW how many people read her name as Merry Christmas the fist time, lol.

Reading in the bodybuilder sites, Terri won 4th place out of 4 contestants. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 11, 2010, 05:59:29 PM »

I was wondering when people that knew her were going to come crawling out of the woodwork, and throw their two cents in.

It would be nice to hear from one of her friends that have seen her since 2005! LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.