April 27, 2024, 08:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 222575 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: July 11, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx

that was sort of a silly comment wasn't it? Why would a reporter even write about that? Didn't Terri win 4th place? BTW how many people read her name as Merry Christmas the fist time, lol.

Reading in the bodybuilder sites, Terri won 4th place out of 4 contestants. 

lol I think that is not considered winning 4th place but rather coming in last place.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 11, 2010, 06:06:10 PM »

I find it difficult to believe that with all the obvious effort TH put in to her bodybuilding that she would be unprepared.  This might be a case of someone looking for her 15 minutes.
Bodybuilder Remembers Step-mom of Missing Kyron http://www.insideedition.com/news/4703/bodybuilder-remembers-step-mom-of-missing-kyron.aspx

that was sort of a silly comment wasn't it? Why would a reporter even write about that? Didn't Terri win 4th place? BTW how many people read her name as Merry Christmas the fist time, lol.

lol I think that is not considered winning 4th place but rather coming in last place.

Wyks, I reluctantly raise my hand. LOL

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: July 11, 2010, 06:11:10 PM »

Ummmm .. yep!  lol   'not impressed' seems to be the general consensus of those in the bodybuilding sites as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: July 11, 2010, 06:17:24 PM »

Ummmm .. yep!  lol   'not impressed' seems to be the general consensus of those in the bodybuilding sites as well. 

Yea I think she was new to it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #984 on: July 11, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

KAINE:  I thought he would still be up at school potentially because we had talked about going for a special treat after school because of the fair and his project and everything so I my first reaction was well he's probably just waiting up there for us umm and didn't take the bus home ummm then the bus driver called up to the school and they confirmed that he hadn't been there all day and then it was just panic after that.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

The statement above made me wonder if it was normal for Kyron to decide whether or not to take the bus home??? I don't understand this statement at all.  Maybe Kaine was in a wishful thinking mode that Kyron would be waiting up at the school but IMO something isn't right with this statement. 

Thank you 4GetUnot - Ringing bells here.
Kaine told Kyron that they would go for "ice cream or play the Wii game" after school for a treat. * Kaine's word to Kyron after he fed Boots/Bootsie the cat. Kaine said he then left for work. The morning of June 4th.
((In Kaine's summary~ which to me is not common sense)) I forgot and you made me remember. I made a post of this prior. I still do not understand HOW the bus driver was able to call the school?. Bus Drivers do not have  " connected communication with the schools" ..they have a cb or walkie talkie hand held radio that connects to dispatch for the buses. Not though a connection to the school's themselves. So did this Bus Driver use their own personal Cell phone? Would they have Skyline "programmed into their phone" or would they have to call 411 information first?
* All then would rest upon the cell phone records of the Bus driver.
Makes no sense to me what so ever.

Again Why even attempt to call the school and not just GO to the School. After Schools close " typically" the only person your going to get on the phone is within the main office staff. I don't feel they are going to be very helpful. Unless they have your child standing before them. Yes, we tried to reach you, Kyron is here and he missed the bus. That makes sense.
* IF Kyron Missed the Bus Home- it would have been a call to the Horman House around 3:15 or earlier.. We have Kyron here and he missed the Bus. Certainly " Kyron Missing the Bus" would have been a " big deal".  Kids missing the bus is not a every day thing. A message would have been left if no one was at home at the time.  All who was on the Emergency list "Cells/Work" would have been called at that time.
--
Adding - If My "2nd Grader" Child was not " found" getting off the bus as normal and I did not know " for certain" what was going on. I would not make the Bus Driver accountable for Finding my Child. I would ask the Bus Driver a few questions for sure. Same, Same, my brain would be racing "the Bus Driver would be the last person on my mind". I would be " frantic". But than again I am a Woman.  My first response would be, get into my car and go up to the school " while driving CALL the School". Praying to God that my child was standing outside waiting for me..that she missed the bus. No one knew that she was standing outside.  Nothing could keep from the school.. I would be there in instantly. Irregardless what anyone said.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: July 11, 2010, 06:24:44 PM »

They played this song at the vigil on Friday night.  Kleenex's all around.  :*(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaBof47pmY

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: July 11, 2010, 06:25:40 PM »

I looked in the miror. I am not picking on anyone's hair today. I was at a hot as in sweaty bar Nederland headquaters for the World Cup all afternoon. Crazy, I threw out my orange hair mousse, pizzed me off. They lost, oh well.
ps Kaine said that after Kiara was born, Terri's behaviour became MORE ERRATIC.
ps I am into spliting hairs as I found that statment odd. So, she was erratic before and then became MORE ERRATIC ?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: July 11, 2010, 06:28:33 PM »

What about the day before June 3rd?? The kids bringing in their projects.

Did Kaine take the Tree Frog exhibit up to the school? Did Terri? Or did they go as a family? Would there not be " all families" going in and out for the set up of the fair?
Just thinking of witnesses of who was paying attention. It escapes me that No one has come forth to say " for sure" what happened the day of the 4th. No one can say " Yes I saw Terri and Kitty" Or I saw Kyron with his Sister, or Anything for that matter. Its not like this school is HUGE as far as square feet. There has to be a Doorway that was used consistent by students and parents. If someone was using a " unusual " door that day/or the 3rd it would be for the Projects to be brought in " closer" to the actual child's class room. ( I would think) which would be in someone's memory. 

I noticed too within Kyron's exhibit. That was not a " cheap" exhibit. Someone put some money into it, along with Kyron's time and dedication. I know from looking at his up close photo's .. he has all the " green fauna" in the smaller box below. 
Those plants he has/used are for an aquarium. I know from having Harley that they are not cheap. Each one ( at least in my area/demographic) of those silk/plastic plants cost up to 7.00 - 8.00 dollars each. Even the little ones cost 5.00 + each. He has 8 or more inside his little box. The background of the walls are " aquarium film" and is sold at aquarium or pet supply's - it is on a roll and you cut off how much you need to set in the backdrop of your aquarium. Some one took the time with Kyron to pick all that out and pay for it. This was a " Big" project for Kyron and I just keep banging my head against the wall... why Terri did not stay, why Kaine did not go to see Kyron show it off ..... ( he could have been held to something at work idk).

This was Kyron's pride and joy of a project.  A big day for him all around. He was to have his Science Fair in the morning, *a talent show and than after school ..he was going to see his MOM.  Tony had planned for Kyron a fishing trip and Kyron had to be geeked about that.
  * Was Kyron a participant in the talent show? That " NO One " within his classmates or teachers noticed he was not present? ( I find it hard to believe).

Yes, he was also scheduled to be in the talent show that afternoon.
You're right, just another mess up from the school. They should have noted his absence. And notified the parents that he was not there!

But wait..didn't the school show him absent at 10 am?  Thay would not have expected him to be at the talent show.  Especially if two different teachers saw him leaving with Terri that morning.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: July 11, 2010, 06:33:37 PM »

Couple of interesting links if they have been posted apologize; the first one is just hateful reporting in my opinion..http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_implicate.php

the second is my blog if it is not correct nor appropriate to post my blog posts on the subject I apologize and if told not to will not....http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/11/kyron-horman/

And blink on crime I LOVE to follow her site very fair and honest.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: July 11, 2010, 06:33:42 PM »

What about the day before June 3rd?? The kids bringing in their projects.

Did Kaine take the Tree Frog exhibit up to the school? Did Terri? Or did they go as a family? Would there not be " all families" going in and out for the set up of the fair?
Just thinking of witnesses of who was paying attention. It escapes me that No one has come forth to say " for sure" what happened the day of the 4th. No one can say " Yes I saw Terri and Kitty" Or I saw Kyron with his Sister, or Anything for that matter. Its not like this school is HUGE as far as square feet. There has to be a Doorway that was used consistent by students and parents. If someone was using a " unusual " door that day/or the 3rd it would be for the Projects to be brought in " closer" to the actual child's class room. ( I would think) which would be in someone's memory. 

I noticed too within Kyron's exhibit. That was not a " cheap" exhibit. Someone put some money into it, along with Kyron's time and dedication. I know from looking at his up close photo's .. he has all the " green fauna" in the smaller box below. 
Those plants he has/used are for an aquarium. I know from having Harley that they are not cheap. Each one ( at least in my area/demographic) of those silk/plastic plants cost up to 7.00 - 8.00 dollars each. Even the little ones cost 5.00 + each. He has 8 or more inside his little box. The background of the walls are " aquarium film" and is sold at aquarium or pet supply's - it is on a roll and you cut off how much you need to set in the backdrop of your aquarium. Some one took the time with Kyron to pick all that out and pay for it. This was a " Big" project for Kyron and I just keep banging my head against the wall... why Terri did not stay, why Kaine did not go to see Kyron show it off ..... ( he could have been held to something at work idk).

This was Kyron's pride and joy of a project.  A big day for him all around. He was to have his Science Fair in the morning, *a talent show and than after school ..he was going to see his MOM.  Tony had planned for Kyron a fishing trip and Kyron had to be geeked about that.
  * Was Kyron a participant in the talent show? That " NO One " within his classmates or teachers noticed he was not present? ( I find it hard to believe).

Yes, he was also scheduled to be in the talent show that afternoon.
You're right, just another mess up from the school. They should have noted his absence. And notified the parents that he was not there!

But wait..didn't the school show him absent at 10 am?  Thay would not have expected him to be at the talent show.  Especially if two different teachers saw him leaving with Terri that morning.

My point is that no one called his home stating he was absent from school that day. Not at any time.

I blame the school for that. But if they indeed had him set as absent at 10 am ...I'd think they would have expected him not to be at the talent show.

Hope I am making sense.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: July 11, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Alleged-Kyron-Horman-Sightings-Reported-Coast-To/dTqteYsCIkS8SRgLkh4h3Q.cspx

Alleged Kyron Horman "Sightings" Reported Coast-To-Coast

Last Update: 3:25 pm

The Kyron Horman Tip Line continues getting numerous calls with tips, sightings, ideas and more concerning the disappearance of the seven-year-old boy.

But that Tip Line (503-261-2847) isn't the olnly place getting calls. They're pouring in to police agencies across the nation.

Saturday night a Charleston West Virginia citizen called in thinking they had seen the missing Portland 7 year old. Metro 911 dispatchers had received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a "be on the lookout message" for the missing 7 year old.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 1994 silver Ford van with no windows. The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

It was one of many calls, in many locations. Beth Anne Steele, with the Portland FBI, could not say whether this particular sighting was valid or not, adding, "We do everything we can to check out these sightings, but we get these alleged sightings all the time when we have a national case like this."

After reports earlier this month about Kyron's stepmother allegedly trying to hire a hit man to kill her husband, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said he expected the story to generate a number of new calls, most of which would likely be false leads. There have been thousands of those. But Staton added that there are also good leads and fruitful information among them, which is why they say they follow those leads, and will continue to do so.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: July 11, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »

KAINE:  I thought he would still be up at school potentially because we had talked about going for a special treat after school because of the fair and his project and everything so I my first reaction was well he's probably just waiting up there for us umm and didn't take the bus home ummm then the bus driver called up to the school and they confirmed that he hadn't been there all day and then it was just panic after that.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

The statement above made me wonder if it was normal for Kyron to decide whether or not to take the bus home??? I don't understand this statement at all.  Maybe Kaine was in a wishful thinking mode that Kyron would be waiting up at the school but IMO something isn't right with this statement. 

Thank you 4GetUnot - Ringing bells here.
Kaine told Kyron that they would go for "ice cream or play the Wii game" after school for a treat. * Kaine's word to Kyron after he fed Boots/Bootsie the cat. Kaine said he then left for work. The morning of June 4th.
((In Kaine's summary~ which to me is not common sense)) I forgot and you made me remember. I made a post of this prior. I still do not understand HOW the bus driver was able to call the school?. Bus Drivers do not have  " connected communication with the schools" ..they have a cb or walkie talkie hand held radio that connects to dispatch for the buses. Not though a connection to the school's themselves. So did this Bus Driver use their own personal Cell phone? Would they have Skyline "programmed into their phone" or would they have to call 411 information first?
* All then would rest upon the cell phone records of the Bus driver.
Makes no sense to me what so ever.

Again Why even attempt to call the school and not just GO to the School. After Schools close " typically" the only person your going to get on the phone is within the main office staff. I don't feel they are going to be very helpful. Unless they have your child standing before them. Yes, we tried to reach you, Kyron is here and he missed the bus. That makes sense.
* IF Kyron Missed the Bus Home- it would have been a call to the Horman House around 3:15 or earlier.. We have Kyron here and he missed the Bus. Certainly " Kyron Missing the Bus" would have been a " big deal".  Kids missing the bus is not a every day thing. A message would have been left if no one was at home at the time.  All who was on the Emergency list "Cells/Work" would have been called at that time.
--
Adding - If My "2nd Grader" Child was not " found" getting off the bus as normal and I did not know " for certain" what was going on. I would not make the Bus Driver accountable for Finding my Child. I would ask the Bus Driver a few questions for sure. Same, Same, my brain would be racing "the Bus Driver would be the last person on my mind". I would be " frantic". But than again I am a Woman.  My first response would be, get into my car and go up to the school " while driving CALL the School". Praying to God that my child was standing outside waiting for me..that she missed the bus. No one knew that she was standing outside.  Nothing could keep from the school.. I would be there in instantly. Irregardless what anyone said.

My son got on the wrong bus one time when he was in the first grade.  Of course that has been a "few" (LOL) years ago but I went back in the house and called the school.  The principal got on the phone and said for me to hold on don't panic he would find my son.  After a few minutes (can't remember now if I was on hold or he called back) he told me that my son had got on the wrong bus.  He brought him home to me.  I was more than a little upset when my son's teacher acted like it wasn't her responsibility to make sure he got on the right bus.  I got that matter straightened out real quick and it never happened again.  Guess it would have been a different matter though if I had put him on the bus and then hear he had not been at school all day.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #992 on: July 11, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I forgot why I logged on,,lol.

The guests on Blogger radio feel their will be an arrest this week, and "you know who" acted alone in their opinion.

The comments are on the "round-table' at the very end of the program. IDK if the program is available for reviewing

but it should be.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/07/11/haleigh--caylee--zachary--a-look-back-at-the-past-
Thank-you

Y.W.

I Thought she had a Kimosabe.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #993 on: July 11, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »

I looked in the miror. I am not picking on anyone's hair today. I was at a hot as in sweaty bar Nederland headquaters for the World Cup all afternoon. Crazy, I threw out my orange hair mousse, pizzed me off. They lost, oh well.
ps I am into spliting hairs as I found that statment odd. So, she was erratic before and then became MORE ERRATIC ?

Sorry, to hear about the WW loss.  I didn't about Orange hair mousse, I will try that. T.Y.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #994 on: July 11, 2010, 06:46:38 PM »

What does that mean more erratic?  Did she eat gallons of ice cream?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: July 11, 2010, 06:48:37 PM »

There must have been something major going on with at least a couple of the main players as it took a week to start talking to the press. This tells me that there was time involved as to what to say and what not to say. Personally, and this is just me, I would not care what skeletons I may or may not have in my closet, I would be all over the media from day one. Public opinion be damned.

I really think that LE has been calling the shots in this case.  Desiree's husband is Le.  Nothing much came out of the family until June 25th, the day before the sting on Terri.

I think that LE is between a rock and a hard place.  They must have some evidence , they know her timeline for that day doesn't jive with what she said, they know she put a hit out on her husband, they know rather or not  Kiara was at school that morning with her, they know why her teacher marked him absent at 10 am, they know she failed two polys and walked out on one, they know rather she left with him or not, they also know where she was the rest of the morning from her cellphone pings..and who knows the truck might have GPS.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #996 on: July 11, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »

Ms. Brandi you have nanners.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: July 11, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »

I don't think there was alot of communication between Terri & Kaine for a few months.
She hired a landscaper who did do some work and she never told him? Did he think she did it ?
We also don't know what kind of work DY does or if it's an option to take time off for kid's things at school. We can, only up to a certain number of hours or make the time up . Perhaps her employment place isn't flexible.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: July 11, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »

at 5;02 DY talks about our life is like a novel,
 "then says its just a little boy"
not he, is just a little boy, what is she thinking, ive asked 20 or more bio moms
they cant phantom why she said it that way
any insights, im not a bio mom, just a sorta step and adopted 3
i would have never said it that way

If she was referring to kyron over and over again as "it" then it would raise some flags for certain, but saying it once during an interview I can see her mis-speaking.

Did anyone read the book "it"? OMG what an awful story of abuse.

I firmly believe she is refferring to the IT as the abduction ..it may not have come out right in the interviews..but that is what I felt IT was ..his abduction.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 11, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »

Sorry, to hear about the WW loss.  I didn't about Orange hair mousse, I will try that. T.Y.
It's color flirt. Red, purple, orange. brown. Washes out. I am a grown up. I had some for crazy hair day at the school. Tried the red and made streaks. Nice. Orange, not so nice on blonde.
Comes in handy on Halloween too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.