April 30, 2024, 11:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alisa Maier, 4yrs old missing 7/5/2010 from Louisiana, MO(FOUND SAFE)  (Read 36291 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2010, 09:48:21 PM »

All the RSO's that I listed had victims between 10-15 years old.  Not one had anyone as young as Alisa.  Just does not seem like they would find her attractive based on their prior victims.  Cartfly have you looked for RSO's on the other side of the river?  I can not get over how close Alisa's house is to the highway that goes right across the river.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 10:12:36 PM »

Who has 4-year-old Alisa?
Posted: 08:51 PM ET
An amber alert has been issued and a frantic search is on to find a 4-yr-old Missouri girl, Alisa Maier. She was playing with her brother in their front yard on Monday, July 5, when a black four-door passenger car reportedly pulled up. It was at that point that a man allegedly jumps out of the car, grabs the girl and drives off with her in his car.

Alisa’s 6-yr-old bother gave the description of the perp to police. Authorities are describing him as a white male with dark hair in his late teens or early 20s. They are also saying that the vehicle he is driving may have some front end damage.

Neighbors have been questioned in the area, but at this point, it doesn’t appear as if anyone else saw what happened to little Alisa. We spoke to one neighbor who said that something like has “never happened” and that everyone in the area is used to “keeping their doors unlocked." She added, “that’s just they way it is around here…everyone knows each other.”

Maier has brown hair and brown eyes, stands three feet tall and weighs approximately 40 pounds. She was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts when she was taken. Anyone with information should call the Missouri State Police at 573-754-4021 or 911.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/06/who-has-4-year-old-alisa/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 10:20:10 PM »

Amber Alert issued for Louisiana girl
Bertha Yoder 
Louisiana Press Journal
7/6/2010 8:03:59 AM

City, county, state and federal officials are searching for a 4-year-old Louisiana girl who was kidnapped from her home Monday, July 5 at approximately 7:45 p.m.

An Amber Alert was issued soon after the kidnapping of Alisa Maier, the daughter of David Maier and Kimberly Harrison.

The child was playing in her front yard with her brother when a dark-colored four-door passenger car pulled up.

A white male took her, leaving in the same car.

The child’s parents were home at the time, but they did not see the car or suspect, so the description came from her six-year-old brother.

There is very little description on the suspect in the case, but the suspect is believed to be a white male, around 20 years old, with dark hair and dark, possibly tanned, skin. The car he was driving may have had damage to its front end.

Maier is white, three feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She is believed to have been wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

Law enforcement officials corded off the area around Maier’s home in the 300 block of North Carolina Street, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation was alerted. Information from security cameras has been gathered throughout the night as one effort to find the kidnapper.

The local police force met with the FBI early Tuesday morning, July 6, and every officer in Louisiana has been activated.

"We are looking for any leads we can right now," Louisiana Chief of Police Rich Hughes said. "We have coordinated teams from all local, state and federal agencies in the area, with approximately 60 total in the area. We also are asking volunteers to sign up at the Elks Lodge to help us. We’re tracking down leads at this moment, and anyone who has any information should contact us so we can bring Alisa back to her parents."

Those who have any information may call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021 or call 911. The FBI also can take information at 314-612-3000 or e-mail to sl_tips@ic.fbi.gov.

See the Press-Journal website at louisianapressjournal.com and Textcaster and Twitter alerts, which will be updated as more information comes available.

Volunteers are going out in pairs door to door to distribute flyers and ask if anyone saw the child after 6 p.m. Monday, according to one of the volunteers, Marsha Gripka.

The city has been split into six different grids so the entire city can be canvassed. The Buffalo Township Fire Protection District is also patrolling the county roads.

Those volunteering are being asked to sign in at the Elks Lodge so the police can have their names and cell phone numbers in case they need to reach them.

If the volunteers should see anything suspicious, they are to back away and contact the police department immediately, she said.

For the latest updates on the case, see this week's Press-Journal or subscribe online.

http://www.louisianapressjournal.com/news/view_sections.asp?idcategory=47&idarticle=3805
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:54 PM »

Police request surveillance video from gas station near abduction scene of missing girl  (with video)

(KMOV) – An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing four-year-old girl from Louisiana, Missouri.

Police say Alisa Maier was playing with her six-year-old brother in their front yard sometime after 7 p.m. on Monday when a black four-door car pulled up and took the girl. The car may have damage to the hood or front end.

Alisa is a white girl about three feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts when she was taken.

The suspect is described as a white man in his late teens or early twenties with dark, curly hair.

Police have called in the FBI for help. According to Louisiana Police Chief Richard Hughes, the police department and the FBI are following several leads in this case.

Hughes also says that investigators are looking at surveillance tapes from area businesses to help in their search. Police have requested surveillance video from a Shell gas station at 601 South 3rd street which is near the abduction scene. Police are also putting up road blocks and working with Illinois State Police.

Volunteers are gathering at the Elks Lodge at 5th and Georgia in Louisiana, Missouri. So far, dozens of people have turned out to help search for Alisa. Volunteers are going door-to-door looking for the little girl.

Hughes says police believe the kidnapping is a random act. The family says there are no family members or friends who they suspect would take Alisa.

Alisa's grandfather Roy Harrison says he believes that the suspect was just waiting for an opportunity to snag Alisa. Neighbors reported seeing the black car drive down their street several times before Alisa was taken.

Harrison says that Alisa and her brother were only outside alone for 10 minutes when the little girl was taken.

Family members are concerned that a recent carnival in town had brought outsiders into their small community.

Anyone with information about Alisa is encouraged to call police. The direct line for investigators is 573-754-4021. You can also call 314-612-3000 or e-mail stlouis_tips@ic.fbi.gov if you have any information in this case, or contact the Missouri Amber Alert here.

Louisiana, Missouri is about 80 miles north of St. Louis.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/4-year-old-girl-taken-from-front-yard-97826599.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Grandpa of missing girl talks to News 4

http://www.kmov.com/home/related/RAW-VIDEO-Grandpa-of-missing-girl-talks-to-News-4-97868934.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2010, 10:32:43 PM »

RAW VIDEO: News conference on missing girl
http://www.kmov.com/video/raw/RAW-VIDEO-News-conference-on-missing-girl-97869469.html

RAW VIDEO: News conference on missing girl 2
http://www.kmov.com/video/raw/RAW-VIDEO-News-conference-on-missing-girl-2-97897219.html
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »

I heard onthe Youtube video Fox 2 that Alisa's street is 3rd Street where she was abducted. Her brother is only 5 years old. Not sure if he is the one giving the witness description.I did a people search on the last name in that town but didn't come up with anything.

Prayers for a safe return angel Alisa!<insert prayer monkey>

Her house is on South Carolina Street just off of 3rd Street

Yes, her brother is the one giving the description

Thanks for the address confirmation. I must have heard wrong on the video. I noticed in one of the articles they say the little brother is 6 years old. That makes me feel a little better if he is the witness. I haven't tried looking yet across the river. I had to go feed the kids, but I will look around some more.

This little girl is absolutely beautiful. I am glad to see the FBI is involved too. On another note there is a SO from Oregon that I had seen from the Kyron case. I will find the article. The reason I mention it is he is wanted by the state of Oregon and his vehicle was found abandoned in Missouri.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »

Nancy grace has the case. She is speaking to the Aunt, Carrie Doyle.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »

I heard onthe Youtube video Fox 2 that Alisa's street is 3rd Street where she was abducted. Her brother is only 5 years old. Not sure if he is the one giving the witness description.I did a people search on the last name in that town but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks for the address confirmation. I must have heard wrong on the video. I noticed in one of the articles they say the little brother is 6 years old. That makes me feel a little better if he is the witness. I haven't tried looking yet across the river. I had to go feed the kids, but I will look around some more.

This little girl is absolutely beautiful. I am glad to see the FBI is involved too. On another note there is a SO from Oregon that I had seen from the Kyron case. I will find the article. The reason I mention it is he is wanted by the state of Oregon and his vehicle was found abandoned in Missouri.

OMG.  I am so angry that another child has been taken and is in danger.  One strike and game over for these RSO's!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2010, 10:39:03 PM »

I am watching now.  Neighbour children confirmed the brother's description of the car. Dark sedan, possible sun roof, possible front end damage.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »

Brothers name "Blake", other witness' seeing the car described it as dark sedan possibly black. I will look for the transcripts when they come available.

Thanks Northern for all the updates. Smile

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 10:41:41 PM »

NO IDEA IF THEY ARE RELATED one of the RSO's

Stephen Gordon Doyle
Address: 14856 Pike 277
Zip code: 63353
Crime: Stat Rape-1st Deg-Pers Under 14 ; stat Sodomy-1st Deg-Pers Und 14 ; statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg ; statutory Rape-2nd Degre ; statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg ; statutory Rape-2nd Degre ; statutory Rape-2nd Degre
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1968-09-15
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 260
Race: White
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »

Alisa Maier's parents pray for the 4-year-old's safe return at a vigil in Louisiana, MO

http://twitpic.com/2332wa
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »

Community Pulls Together As Search For Alisa Continues

The search for four-year-old Alisa Maier has brought the community together like no other disaster the river town of Louisiana has faced before.

Friends and neighbors and even some caring souls from surrounding towns gathered at the riverfront on Tuesday night to pray with Alisa’s family for the safe return of the girl they describe as a happy-go-lucky and always smiling. The mass of people lit candles, shared in prayer and sang songs as Alisa’s parents, David Maier and Kimberly Harrison were embraced by family members and leaders of the Louisiana Ministerial Alliance.

It’s been more than 24 hours since Alisa was kidnapped from in front of the family’s home in the 300 block of North Carolina Street. Alisa had been playing with her six-year-old brother when a man pulled up in front of the house and snatched her while her parents were inside. The young boy described the suspect as a white man in his teens or early twenties with dark hair. The vehicle is described as a dark-colored four-door sedan that may have front end damage.

Authorities seem to have ruled out the possibility of a family-related situation. Chief of Police Rich Hughes describes it as a random, stranger abduction. He added that anyone with any information is desperately urged to contact law enforcement.
There are more than 100 agents assisting in the search. The FBI has more than 30 agents in Louisiana and has sent a rapid deployment team that specializes in child abductions. Agents are searching the Mississippi River by boat and helicopter and the search has started to reach out to other communities.

Pike County Sheriff Stephen Korte noted the homes of registered sex offenders have been examined in the Pike Counties on both sides of the river. Some local businesses have offered video surveillance recordings for law enforcement to examine in search of clues.

Chief Hughes told reporters on Tuesday that all leads are being followed such as a carnival that had recently been in Louisiana for the Fourth of July holiday.
Since the kidnapping, all agents of law enforcement were contacted and an Amber Alert was issued. Community members have volunteered to hand out informational fliers along the highways and continue to put social networking sites such as Facebook and My Space to good use with informational posts.

More than 100 volunteers have assisted in going door-to-door in Louisiana and areas outside of town. Volunteers have also manned the Elks Lodge at 120 Fifth Street that is a headquarters for volunteers, law enforcement and the media that has inundated Louisiana. Anyone who would like to volunteer or donate food or drinks should stop by the Elks Lodge.

Mayor Tom Wallace said he has also offered city hall as a headquarters for the Highway Patrol and FBI. He noted law enforcement and other agencies have his full support.

“Nothing like this has ever happened since I’ve been in Louisiana and it has pulled the town together and I’m impressed they came out in great numbers,” Wallace said of the vigil on Tuesday night. “I think it’s touched all their hearts.”

Alisa Maier is described as three-feet tall, 40 pounds with dark hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts when she was abducted.
The scheduled city council committee meetings for Tuesday night were postponed until next week in light of the search for Alisa.

Contact the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021, the Pike County Sheriff’s Department at 573-324-3202 or CrimeStoppers at 888-324-0911, or simply call 911. Information can also be sent to sl_leads@ic.fbi.gov

http://thepeoplestribune.com/?p=5746
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »

Louisiana, MO Girl's Grandmother: Kidnapper Will "Burn in Hell" (with video)
Hundreds Gather, Praying For Alisa Maier's Safe Return

LOUISIANA, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - More than twenty-four hours after her apparent kidnapping, the frantic search for a missing four year old Louisiana, Missouri girl went on Tuesday Night. Alisa Maier's family and friends gathered near the girl's home, begging for answers, and praying for her safety. The FBI has taken control of the investigation, bringing in more than a dozen agents to compliment the growing law enforcement presence.

Agents released a picture taken of Alisa on July 3, just two days before she disappeared.

"I just want to thank you all for you all support and thank you for everything you do and this is to bring my little girl home and that's all I got to say," Alisa's father, David Maier told the hundreds of people who gathered at the vigil Tuesday night.

The abduction happened Monday evening in the small Pike County town of Louisiana, Missouri. 75 to 100 law officers from Missouri and Illinois are looking for Alisa. Among them, 30 agents from the FBI.

Police say Alisa was in her front yard a little before eight on Monday evening with her six year old brother when someone took her. Alisa's six year brother saw the kidnapping happen-a family member says the six year old told them that the abductor told Alisa to "come here" and when she did, he grabbed her, put her in his car and took off.

The six year old ran inside to tell their parents what happened.

We're told Alisa's mother took off in a van trying to find her but it was too late-she was gone.

Tuesday afternoon, the head FBI agent at the scene encouraged people to be vigilant and call authorities with any information.

Alisa's great-grandmother made a plea to Alisa's kidnapper.

"Bring that baby back. If you're scared to bring her back, put her somewhere where you know she'll be safe," said Mary Foiles. She added, "They're going to catch him. I pray to God and God answers my prayers. They're going to catch him, maybe not right away but they will catch him. And I just wonder if that man knows he's going to burn in hell."

Alisa is described as three feet tall. She weighs 40 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white tee shirt and blue jean shorts.

The suspect is described as a white man driving a dark colored car with possible front end damage.

Investigators are also reviewing surveillance video from several different locations to see if it reveals anything.

At this point, it's believed Alisa's six year old brother is the only witness to the abduction.

MoDOT officials are under fire, meanwhile, for removing messages about the search for the girl from highway signs earlier than many think they should have. There was an uproar when the Amber Alert message for Alissa was pulled the first time early Tuesday morning. MoDOT spokesperson Teresa Krenning says that's standard practice.

"Typically we keep the message up there for 4-5 hours," she said in a phone interview. "4-5 hours is that golden time frame of finding a child. Then after that, it gets scaled back. People were inquiring about it so much that the decision from the supervisor on the floor was to put the message back out."

By Tuesday night it had been removed again, much to the dismay of the parents of Shawn Hornbeck, who was kidnapped and remained missing for four years. Pam and Craig Akers say a longer, more detailed message might have helped their son, and Alisa as well.

"What's it going to hurt if it's still there 10 hours later, 15 hours later, 24-48 hours later? Craig asks.

And Pam wonders aloud, "why couldn't they say a 4 year old girl, brown hair, possible abduction, black car, 4 doors. It gives them basic information on what they need?"

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-girl-missing-latest-070610,0,1518829.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 11:05:16 PM »

Facebook Page Dedicated to Finding Alisa Maier

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141741889172786&v=wall
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 11:58:50 PM »

Wow, you have been busy Northern!! Thanks!

I found the original article about the SO I mentioned earlier but I couldn't find the article about his car being found in Missouri.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863&refresh=1

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »

Pretty sure this is her mom.  Her dad is quite a bit older and has some adult kids.

http://www.myspace.com/kimmy_g22

Dave & I are 17 years age gap. So, He has 2 other kids. They are 20 Samantha & 18 Eric. He also has 2 step daughters and they are 23, & 22.

I believe this is the dad

http://www.myspace.com/sandman_63
Thanks Klaas! The pics on Mom's site are adorable of the children.
I looked on facebook but haven't found anything yet. I am just so sick with worry for this little girl.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2010, 12:22:55 AM »

OMG.  I am so angry that another child has been taken and is in danger.  One strike and game over for these RSO's!
ITA, life in prison or death penalty depending on the charge. I know that sounds harsh but I am sick and tired of these habitual offenders hurting/killing our innocent children. There is no rehabilitating these child predators. We shouldn't have to live with this fear that some pervert is going to grab one of our kids given the chance. My seven year old came in tonight (he will be a future monkey Smile when Nancy Grace had Alisa's story and asked me what happened. So I explained and then he said, "That's just like Kyron huh, mommy?" I hate that I even have to tell him about bad people that hurt children. It shouldn't be this way.... <insert frustrated monkey that desperately needs a margarita>

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2010, 01:03:50 AM »

I so agree with ya Cartfly!  The cost of all these situations will bankrupt towns/cities as they are occuring more often.  We'll run out of $ to help future kidnapping victims.  I live in SW MO and will keep my eyes open for this little one.  I hope she'll return home soon and be unharmed.  Praying for her family tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.