April 20, 2024, 09:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216002 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2010, 12:52:51 AM »

"I do however take stock in mutual friends of Kaine and Terri not shunning her, that to me says a lot about her character...."

How do you know that? Is that confirmed?
How does that tell you anything about her character? Maybe the friends are trying to find Kyron by staying in contact.

I do not KNOW anything as fact only on what I read, not quite sure why you have picked my statements apart, I am just thinking out loud and maybe I should stop "thinking out loud".  I have not formed any opinions, I learned that from the Casey Anthony case, and am very fearful this is leading that way, in the form of Terri Horman.  I just don't get a lot of the actions being taken.
A lot is being said, and a lot is not being said.  As to the friends of both Kaine and Terri I was referring to published reports from earlier  in the evening will go back and look that up.
I have tried extremely hard to not but a negative light on any family member as I stated before I have never been threw something like this and have no idea the pain and horror they must be feeling.  My questions are about all of them things we don't know more likely will never know, and have no business knowing.
Have posted a picture from the initial interview where all four parents where in attendance noting the horror on Desiree's face and the indifferent look on Terri's face.
I am completely lost on this case as to why ANYONE would harm this little boy.
Truly sorry for offending you by my thought's.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2010, 12:59:21 AM »

I meant to add to the above post.....the Intel employee claim about meetings is not a fact.It has not been established as the truth.

Respect your views as this is all any of us have at this moment, I like many am just stating what bothers me and or them, brainstorming if you want to call it. 
Also the fact he didn't go to the display totally get it went to work may have set it up the prior night surely helped him make it saw the finished product etc. etc., don't think I asked or questioned in reference to the project, I questioned if Kaine was off work early why didn't he, nor Desiree the biological mother who was to have Kyron for the weekend or however long not attended said talent show, along with all the other "why's". For that matter Terri no one had made plans to attend talent show.
Believe my question directed at/towards Kaine was merely wondering why he nor any family members attended the talent show if indeed Kyron was to be in said talent show.
Speaking for myself I am not throwing stones at ANY member of this family bio parent or step parent, I just see something not fitting in this neat little package of terror, instability, and maybe crazy they want to put Terri into.
If Kaine didn't instruct Intel via the email who did?  If Kaine and family didn't release this information who might have?---Wednesday, June 9
11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
snipped from>>>>http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

KH and DY have both said they had no knowledge of the talent show.  It has not been established as a fact the Kyron was supposed to be in the show. Someone who is a parent made that statement about his participation. It did not come from LE. It was also said that parents were not expected, that the show was for students and teachers only. That is also a rumor.
In the beginning of this case, we have no idea what evidence LE had, or what they knew. I don't think DY and her husband are in any way controlled by Kaine. If DY had believed that going to the media would've brought Kyron home, she would've been calling them herself. I feel that the family was following the directions of the FBI and the sheriff's office. i believe they were trying to protect the integrity of the case. Why anyone would believe that DY's husband would allow Kaine to run his wife's decisions is just beyond me.
I can respect the views of others, but I can't respect the harshness directed toward the father of a missing child who is living a nightmare, especially when that harshness is due to rumors and misinformation. I do not understand all the compassion for Terri, who is willing to put 4 innocent children through hell, while KH is being hung out to dry for the smallest thing that is a rumor anyway.  I feel that somebody needs to point out that maybe, since he is a victim, he might be even more deserving of compassion than than Terri Horman.

DITTO!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »

d in Texas - I'm sorry to hear such a horrible thing has happened to your family.  I will pray for you and your family. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2010, 01:06:01 AM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law.  

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thankyou I just feel so sorry for my sister and her family.  I spoke with her tonight about an hour ago and feel so bad for her, her sil was a super person, never would hurt anyone, my sister couldn't quite crying.  She was shot three times once in the chest once in the stomach I believe and the head, she was laid out with her eyes closed and her head tucked behind her ears.  She was in the middle of a divorce, but he is said to not be a person of interest.  We fear this will not be solved,  am headed to my sister on Wednesday. Here is the link...http://www.facebook.com/justiceforphyllisand the story..
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Woman-found-murdered-in-Phoenix-home-97951394.html
A lot more I can't go into quite yet..

I've started a thread for Phyliss in Scared Monkeys "Unsolved Crimes" Link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8269.msg1181527#msg1181527
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:03:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2010, 01:11:24 AM »

Watching http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html stream their News at 10, and they mentioned the statement by Kyron's parents tonight, that we have discussed previously here.

The also reported that the family is going to launch a website soon to sell tee shirts and bracelets.

That's all they said about that.

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2010, 01:13:03 AM »

I would think if Desiree found Terri to be a threat she would have tried to take Kyron back and if that is not the case then hmmmm. Not sure if keeping the peace or money problems or distance or change in routine would trump a childs safety.  By her not doing that leads me believe she didn't see a pending threat upon Kyron. Or she just at any cost didn't want to be a full time mother, which is her choice of course.
She choose for whatever her reason to not have her son full time. There is no doubt that she is crushed though.

I am pretty sure the teenaged son lives with Desiree.

Above BBM. I too was under this impression that Desiree's oldest son liver with her in Medford(I think that was just a natural assumption on my part)but I have since started to definitely think different and feel now that its seemingly more likely that he did not and that he too lived full time elsewhere(now where might elsewhere be?) Desiree says so herself in the PC with Tony at the Medford PD on July 6th. She states that she loved her time of going to get the BOYS (AS IN PLURAL, MORE THAN ONE BOY) and enjoyed the car rides while going to get the BOYS and bringing them home with her for the weekend... So what do you all make of that? Wouldn't that sound as tho she went to pick up both sons on their weekend to visit with mom and Tony? Does anyone have any info about this? I am quite interested to know. And where exactly are her parents(Kyron's grandparents)I mean I find it quite odd to not have heard hide nor hair of or from them? Wouldn't they have been at the pressers(atleast the one in her hometown of Medford) would they not be at the vigils? I know for sure my parents(my son's grandparents definitely would be all up in the investigation and in the search and in the searching, etc, etc... You couldnt keep my mom away!! So, it makes no sense to me why the only ppl(gparents) we've heard or seen of are the "step" grandparents(Moultons) for whom their daughter is the very one accused in the disappearance.. So, of course that would make them the least likely to be involved and it has been just the opposite????!! But as for Desiree's parents I am very much in question of WTH??!!?? I could understand(maybe understand but still would be no excuse for their lack of presence)if possibly there was a bad relationship with Desiree and her parents but we know this is NOT the case as this is who she leaned on fully and lived with in her time of need after her medical treatment in Canada. They not helped physically but also helped to financially be able to eventually get back on her feet... SO, even more WTH?? And WTH are they?.... TIA to anyone who knows any info about the teenaged son or about the maternal grandparents!!
OT: THANKS TO THE MANY FOR THE WARM WELCOME AM GLAD TO BE HERE WITH YOU MONKEYS!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2010, 01:17:57 AM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law.  

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thankyou I just feel so sorry for my sister and her family.  I spoke with her tonight about an hour ago and feel so bad for her, her sil was a super person, never would hurt anyone, my sister couldn't quite crying.  She was shot three times once in the chest once in the stomach I believe and the head, she was laid out with her eyes closed and her head tucked behind her ears.  She was in the middle of a divorce, but he is said to not be a person of interest.  We fear this will not be solved,  am headed to my sister on Wednesday. Here is the link...http://www.facebook.com/justiceforphyllisand the story..

O/T

d in Texas - who is John M.?  He doesn't even mention her death on his facebook. ?
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=589360530&v=wall&ref=sgm
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 01:19:36 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2010, 01:19:20 AM »

Watching http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html stream their News at 10, and they mentioned the statement by Kyron's parents tonight, that we have discussed previously here.

The also reported that the family is going to launch a website soon to sell tee shirts and bracelets.

Thanks Brandi - my guess is that Kaine and Desiree are getting offers and suggestions what to do from people similar to KidFinders.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2010, 01:22:49 AM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2010, 01:24:00 AM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

Tracygirl,
I was agreeing with you, and the big girl panties weren't for you.  Just clarifying that! Wink
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law. 

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thankyou I just feel so sorry for my sister and her family.  I spoke with her tonight about an hour ago and feel so bad for her, her sil was a super person, never would hurt anyone, my sister couldn't quite crying.  She was shot three times once in the chest once in the stomach I believe and the head, she was laid out with her eyes closed and her head tucked behind her ears.  She was in the middle of a divorce, but he is said to not be a person of interest.  We fear this will not be solved,  am headed to my sister on Wednesday. Here is the link...http://www.facebook.com/justiceforphyllisand the story..
Oh, I am so very sorry for this tragic loss. I just went to the link you provided to see all the coverage available and it is so very disturbing and so very sad for all of her loved ones. I happened to read the comments also and are they leaning toward it being the soon to be ex and possible murder for hire as is suggested by some? Whomever it is I hope for swift and firm justice!!!
I do want to ask, If I may, why is it that you fear this will never be solved??
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2010, 01:26:18 AM »

"I do however take stock in mutual friends of Kaine and Terri not shunning her, that to me says a lot about her character...."

How do you know that? Is that confirmed?
How does that tell you anything about her character? Maybe the friends are trying to find Kyron by staying in contact.

I do not KNOW anything as fact only on what I read, not quite sure why you have picked my statements apart, I am just thinking out loud and maybe I should stop "thinking out loud".  I have not formed any opinions, I learned that from the Casey Anthony case, and am very fearful this is leading that way, in the form of Terri Horman.  I just don't get a lot of the actions being taken.
A lot is being said, and a lot is not being said.  As to the friends of both Kaine and Terri I was referring to published reports from earlier  in the evening will go back and look that up.
I have tried extremely hard to not but a negative light on any family member as I stated before I have never been threw something like this and have no idea the pain and horror they must be feeling.  My questions are about all of them things we don't know more likely will never know, and have no business knowing.
Have posted a picture from the initial interview where all four parents where in attendance noting the horror on Desiree's face and the indifferent look on Terri's face.
I am completely lost on this case as to why ANYONE would harm this little boy.
Truly sorry for offending you by my thought's.
Are you kidding?  NOPE, don't let another poster disagreeing with you make your opinions or questions or concerns invalid.  There are enough branches for everyone, we're all here for Kyron.  Come sit by me if you want to. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2010, 01:29:29 AM »

OK, let's everyone take a deep breath and remember we are here for Kyron. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2010, 01:29:34 AM »

why are the selling bracelets and tee shirts?  They aren't searching, wonder what the money is for?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2010, 01:31:39 AM »

(I'm in Texas, too.)

O/T

d in Texas - who is John M.?  He doesn't even mention her death on his facebook. ?
Not real sure I assumed my sister or one of Phyliss's sister started that, I really haven't researched it, but will get an answer for you as I would like to know as well.  I went ahead and added it to my blog and told my sister I was letting the folks here know about it, and you were a great bunch and very reputable.  Will have that answer for you, so smart you are I would of never thought to look beyond that, guess when you are emotionally invested you think differently?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2010, 01:32:20 AM »

why are the selling bracelets and tee shirts?  They aren't searching, wonder what the money is for?

Isn't it possible that they can sell these at cost to keep Kyron's face out there? Thus, not make any money?

I don't think LE wants them searching.

Just saying, this is not necessarily a bad thing they are doing at all.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »

I would think if Desiree found Terri to be a threat she would have tried to take Kyron back and if that is not the case then hmmmm. Not sure if keeping the peace or money problems or distance or change in routine would trump a childs safety.  By her not doing that leads me believe she didn't see a pending threat upon Kyron. Or she just at any cost didn't want to be a full time mother, which is her choice of course.
She choose for whatever her reason to not have her son full time. There is no doubt that she is crushed though.

I am pretty sure the teenaged son lives with Desiree.

Above BBM. I too was under this impression that Desiree's oldest son liver with her in Medford(I think that was just a natural assumption on my part)but I have since started to definitely think different and feel now that its seemingly more likely that he did not and that he too lived full time elsewhere(now where might elsewhere be?) Desiree says so herself in the PC with Tony at the Medford PD on July 6th. She states that she loved her time of going to get the BOYS (AS IN PLURAL, MORE THAN ONE BOY) and enjoyed the car rides while going to get the BOYS and bringing them home with her for the weekend... So what do you all make of that? Wouldn't that sound as tho she went to pick up both sons on their weekend to visit with mom and Tony? Does anyone have any info about this? I am quite interested to know. And where exactly are her parents(Kyron's grandparents)I mean I find it quite odd to not have heard hide nor hair of or from them? Wouldn't they have been at the pressers(atleast the one in her hometown of Medford) would they not be at the vigils? I know for sure my parents(my son's grandparents definitely would be all up in the investigation and in the search and in the searching, etc, etc... You couldnt keep my mom away!! So, it makes no sense to me why the only ppl(gparents) we've heard or seen of are the "step" grandparents(Moultons) for whom their daughter is the very one accused in the disappearance.. So, of course that would make them the least likely to be involved and it has been just the opposite????!! But as for Desiree's parents I am very much in question of WTH??!!?? I could understand(maybe understand but still would be no excuse for their lack of presence)if possibly there was a bad relationship with Desiree and her parents but we know this is NOT the case as this is who she leaned on fully and lived with in her time of need after her medical treatment in Canada. They not helped physically but also helped to financially be able to eventually get back on her feet... SO, even more WTH?? And WTH are they?.... TIA to anyone who knows any info about the teenaged son or about the maternal grandparents!!
OT: THANKS TO THE MANY FOR THE WARM WELCOME AM GLAD TO BE HERE WITH YOU MONKEYS!!
I wonder why Desiree didn't move to be closer to the "BOYS" after she got treatment?  What was more important?  I bet the guilt is going to eat her alive if Kyron isn't found alive. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »

Have they exhausted the searches? Is it true that no one would give Harry Oakes a piece of Kyron's things for scent purposes?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »

Klass I want to say and not sure trying to make my mind remember this was started via somehow Nancy Grace sight my daughter was trying to get some kind of coverage on this.
I can go more into detail tomorrow and will pm you what I can pubilicly say do not want to go OT her this is about Kyron.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2010, 01:35:53 AM »

(I'm in Texas, too.)

O/T

Not real sure I assumed my sister or one of Phyliss's sister started that, I really haven't researched it, but will get an answer for you as I would like to know as well.  I went ahead and added it to my blog and told my sister I was letting the folks here know about it, and you were a great bunch and very reputable.  Will have that answer for you, so smart you are I would of never thought to look beyond that, guess when you are emotionally invested you think differently?

Yes D in Texas, if you are emotionally involved you do think differently. I have always loved a mystery, but when it was my father's death, I could not think clearly at all. You are going to need a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.