April 19, 2024, 11:11:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215992 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2010, 01:38:14 AM »

Watching http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html stream their News at 10, and they mentioned the statement by Kyron's parents tonight, that we have discussed previously here.

The also reported that the family is going to launch a website soon to sell tee shirts and bracelets.

That's all they said about that.
why are the selling bracelets and tee shirts?  They aren't searching, wonder what the money is for?

Isn't it possible that they can sell these at cost to keep Kyron's face out there? Thus, not make any money?

I don't think LE wants them searching.

Just saying, this is not necessarily a bad thing they are doing at all.

LE is trying to find a way to pay for more searches too. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2010, 01:39:39 AM »

Klass I want to say and not sure trying to make my mind remember this was started via somehow Nancy Grace sight my daughter was trying to get some kind of coverage on this.
I can go more into detail tomorrow and will pm you what I can pubilicly say do not want to go OT her this is about Kyron.

Well the John M. I am referring to has the same last name and they don't even mention the incident on their FB, not even kindof.  I found that odd unless they don't know? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2010, 01:40:04 AM »

Watching http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html stream their News at 10, and they mentioned the statement by Kyron's parents tonight, that we have discussed previously here.

The also reported that the family is going to launch a website soon to sell tee shirts and bracelets.

why are the selling bracelets and tee shirts?  They aren't searching, wonder what the money is for?

Isn't it possible that they can sell these at cost to keep Kyron's face out there? Thus, not make any money?

Just brings back creepy KidFinder memories, and the anthony's are still riding on the back of Caylee.  I was asking a serious question, not being an azz.  I think it would be nice if someone could get shirts donated, and they could be distributed.  They're saying they think he's still alive, yet I don't see them doing anything to find him.  JMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2010, 01:43:25 AM »

Have they exhausted the searches? Is it true that no one would give Harry Oakes a piece of Kyron's things for scent purposes?
if Harry didn't ask them for money, they were foolish and selfish IMO not to give him something.  I'd want to know, myself, that I'd done everything I could.  That's just one of the hinky things Kaine has done to set my meter off.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2010, 01:47:18 AM »

Just brings back creepy KidFinder memories, and the anthony's are still riding on the back of Caylee.  I was asking a serious question, not being an azz.  I think it would be nice if someone could get shirts donated, and they could be distributed.  They're saying they think he's still alive, yet I don't see them doing anything to find him.  JMO

Was Michelle Bart involved with KidFinders? UGH!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2010, 01:49:12 AM »

Have they exhausted the searches? Is it true that no one would give Harry Oakes a piece of Kyron's things for scent purposes?
if Harry didn't ask them for money, they were foolish and selfish IMO not to give him something.  I'd want to know, myself, that I'd done everything I could.  That's just one of the hinky things Kaine has done to set my meter off.

The two biggest things that are driving me crazy are, why they ALL waited over a week to talk to the media and of course, why TH has not said boo in her defense.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2010, 02:06:11 AM »

I agree, I would have liked to hear from her.  I don't particularly like either of them (stone me) with rumors of affairs, and Kaine sleeping over with a girlfriend, I just think he has to take some responsibility.  He is the one who has gone on the record saying TH suffered from PPD (words I think will haunt him forever).  If he said she was acting erratically (or "More So" after the baby was born, why did he feel like she was no longer a good wife, but still okay to play mom?

If the affair turns out to be true, I think Kaine will have to share the burden of whatever happened to his boy.  I'm still not 100% convinced it was TH, but I'm not ruling her out by any means.  I just think parents should really put their children ahead of themselves when it comes to this stuff.  I can just imagine an already unstable woman (per Kaine) finding out her husband was having an affair, and if he was sleeping over... while she had the kids?  while she was stuck at home?  He gave her a loaded gun, she may have cocked it and pulled it.  JMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2010, 02:08:08 AM »

^metaphorically, of course. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2010, 02:21:31 AM »

I too am still on the fence. More than likely TH had some involvement, but I just like to have all aspects of the situation. There are many hinky things that I am having a hard time getting past. I guess that is why I cannot conclude with complete certainty (in my mind) that TH is guilty.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law. 

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thankyou I just feel so sorry for my sister and her family.  I spoke with her tonight about an hour ago and feel so bad for her, her sil was a super person, never would hurt anyone, my sister couldn't quite crying.  She was shot three times once in the chest once in the stomach I believe and the head, she was laid out with her eyes closed and her head tucked behind her ears.  She was in the middle of a divorce, but he is said to not be a person of interest.  We fear this will not be solved,  am headed to my sister on Wednesday. Here is the link...http://www.facebook.com/justiceforphyllisand the story..
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Woman-found-murdered-in-Phoenix-home-97951394.html
A lot more I can't go into quite yet..
Oh, I am so very sorry for this tragic loss. I just went to the link you provided to see all the coverage available and it is so very disturbing and so very sad for all of her loved ones. I happened to read the comments also and are they leaning toward it being the soon to be ex and possible murder for hire as is suggested by some? Whomever it is I hope for swift and firm justice!!!
I do want to ask, If I may, why is it that you fear this will never be solved??
Until I talk with my sister some more I really can't say only what is felt, don't mean to be cryptic will be able to divulge more tomorrow  and thank you, promised my sister and her husband Phyliss's brother I would get this out to trusted people.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2010, 02:32:49 AM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

Tracygirl,
I was agreeing with you, and the big girl panties weren't for you.  Just clarifying that! Wink

Well who are the big girl panties for?  I did mention Kaine bashing a ways back in the previous thread but I sure wasn't trying to cause anyone any grief.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2010, 02:35:37 AM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law. 

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thankyou I just feel so sorry for my sister and her family.  I spoke with her tonight about an hour ago and feel so bad for her, her sil was a super person, never would hurt anyone, my sister couldn't quite crying.  She was shot three times once in the chest once in the stomach I believe and the head, she was laid out with her eyes closed and her head tucked behind her ears.  She was in the middle of a divorce, but he is said to not be a person of interest.  We fear this will not be solved,  am headed to my sister on Wednesday. Here is the link...http://www.facebook.com/justiceforphyllisand the story..
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Woman-found-murdered-in-Phoenix-home-97951394.html
A lot more I can't go into quite yet..

d in texas... I am in Texas too.  How heartbreaking for your sister and I know you must be beside yourself trying to comfort her.  I went to the link and read the comments as well.  Does your sister think it was the x husband as most of the posters did there?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2010, 02:36:45 AM »

Klass I want to say and not sure trying to make my mind remember this was started via somehow Nancy Grace sight my daughter was trying to get some kind of coverage on this.
I can go more into detail tomorrow and will pm you what I can pubilicly say do not want to go OT her this is about Kyron.

Well the John M. I am referring to has the same last name and they don't even mention the incident on their FB, not even kindof.  I found that odd unless they don't know? 
Oh I can answer that he would be on the husband side of the family, was the soon to be ex-husband.  Will have so much more to say tomorrow, I don't want to say anything not fact.  Lots of emotion right now and want it to be fact, which I believe it is, and it is very bad.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »

Is it just me or others starting to see parallels to Caylee Anthony, while different cases, somewhere the Caylee tragedy comes creeping back in my mind?

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2010, 02:42:31 AM »

Is it just me or others starting to see parallels to Caylee Anthony, while different cases, somewhere the Caylee tragedy comes creeping back in my mind?
Screwed that one up didn't I....
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2010, 02:44:50 AM »

O/T how does a case get picked to be on Scared Monkey's?  Like Phyliss?  Just being out there would be helpful and this case is going to take some interesting turns in the coming days.  I put it on my blog but honestly do not know how much I will be able to write about, it will be more links and updates, too hard to talk about.

d in Texas- anyone can start a thread or ask for a thread to be started.  There are so many missing and so many crimes committed, the cases are often chosen when someone is interested in it.  We just wouldn't have room for all the missing/crimes here, unfortunately and the threads need to be updated.  Anyone can help update and add information, and must provide the link back to source unless it's opinion/discussion.  I've started a thread for Phyliss in the "Unsolved Crime" area of the forum: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8269.msg1181527#msg1181527
I started the thread with the link you provided initially.  I hope and pray the person/person's responsible for Phyliss's murder will be caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:13:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2010, 02:45:26 AM »

I would think if Desiree found Terri to be a threat she would have tried to take Kyron back and if that is not the case then hmmmm. Not sure if keeping the peace or money problems or distance or change in routine would trump a childs safety.  By her not doing that leads me believe she didn't see a pending threat upon Kyron. Or she just at any cost didn't want to be a full time mother, which is her choice of course.
She choose for whatever her reason to not have her son full time. There is no doubt that she is crushed though.

I am pretty sure the teenaged son lives with Desiree.

Above BBM. I too was under this impression that Desiree's oldest son liver with her in Medford(I think that was just a natural assumption on my part)but I have since started to definitely think different and feel now that its seemingly more likely that he did not and that he too lived full time elsewhere(now where might elsewhere be?) Desiree says so herself in the PC with Tony at the Medford PD on July 6th. She states that she loved her time of going to get the BOYS (AS IN PLURAL, MORE THAN ONE BOY) and enjoyed the car rides while going to get the BOYS and bringing them home with her for the weekend... So what do you all make of that? Wouldn't that sound as tho she went to pick up both sons on their weekend to visit with mom and Tony? Does anyone have any info about this? I am quite interested to know. And where exactly are her parents(Kyron's grandparents)I mean I find it quite odd to not have heard hide nor hair of or from them? Wouldn't they have been at the pressers(atleast the one in her hometown of Medford) would they not be at the vigils? I know for sure my parents(my son's grandparents definitely would be all up in the investigation and in the search and in the searching, etc, etc... You couldnt keep my mom away!! So, it makes no sense to me why the only ppl(gparents) we've heard or seen of are the "step" grandparents(Moultons) for whom their daughter is the very one accused in the disappearance.. So, of course that would make them the least likely to be involved and it has been just the opposite????!! But as for Desiree's parents I am very much in question of WTH??!!?? I could understand(maybe understand but still would be no excuse for their lack of presence)if possibly there was a bad relationship with Desiree and her parents but we know this is NOT the case as this is who she leaned on fully and lived with in her time of need after her medical treatment in Canada. They not helped physically but also helped to financially be able to eventually get back on her feet... SO, even more WTH?? And WTH are they?.... TIA to anyone who knows any info about the teenaged son or about the maternal grandparents!!
OT: THANKS TO THE MANY FOR THE WARM WELCOME AM GLAD TO BE HERE WITH YOU MONKEYS!!
I wonder why Desiree didn't move to be closer to the "BOYS" after she got treatment?  What was more important?  I bet the guilt is going to eat her alive if Kyron isn't found alive. 

I wonder the very same, it is a long distance to be able to play an active, daily role in especially a smaller child's life. And I too agree with your thoughts of her feeling guilt. IMO I believe she already feels a very great deal of guilt and is why you see her demeanor, expressions, complete body language drastically change when reporters ask a question that is even laced with the slightest hint of questioning how often, how long, etc.. related to her time spent with Kyron. IMO she gets VERY defensive, almost angry at how dare you even ask or suggest anything even the slightest of that nature. Gives them a rather long look of disgust after giving a pretty sharp tongued answer to the poor reporter thats asked the question.. And I think we've all seen that none of the reporters has ever asked a disrespectful or ever questioned her lack of playing and "active, daily role".. I think she is very much guilt riddled with not having had things different. Tho, for all I know possibly Kaine gained some sort of permanent custody after Desiree's long illness and treatment out of the country. But to my knowledge there is no such court orders or documents even suggesting that Kaine had done such, rather just that things were left as they were and never changed the arrangement... This could be for a variety of reasons that we are not privy to such as maybe her health issues somehow still continue(tho I know she does hold a full time job)??? I dont know, any thoughts???

Just want to add that I in no way am bashing Desiree for her choices made as far as custody of Kyron, but am rather saying that I think she is feeling guilt possibly for not having a more active, daily role in his life... And believe me I know hindsight is 20/20, that there are always things that we wish we coulda, shoulda, woulda done different.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

I would think if Desiree found Terri to be a threat she would have tried to take Kyron back and if that is not the case then hmmmm. Not sure if keeping the peace or money problems or distance or change in routine would trump a childs safety.  By her not doing that leads me believe she didn't see a pending threat upon Kyron. Or she just at any cost didn't want to be a full time mother, which is her choice of course.
She choose for whatever her reason to not have her son full time. There is no doubt that she is crushed though.

I am pretty sure the teenaged son lives with Desiree.

Above BBM. I too was under this impression that Desiree's oldest son liver with her in Medford(I think that was just a natural assumption on my part)but I have since started to definitely think different and feel now that its seemingly more likely that he did not and that he too lived full time elsewhere(now where might elsewhere be?) Desiree says so herself in the PC with Tony at the Medford PD on July 6th. She states that she loved her time of going to get the BOYS (AS IN PLURAL, MORE THAN ONE BOY) and enjoyed the car rides while going to get the BOYS and bringing them home with her for the weekend... So what do you all make of that? Wouldn't that sound as tho she went to pick up both sons on their weekend to visit with mom and Tony? Does anyone have any info about this? I am quite interested to know. And where exactly are her parents(Kyron's grandparents)I mean I find it quite odd to not have heard hide nor hair of or from them? Wouldn't they have been at the pressers(atleast the one in her hometown of Medford) would they not be at the vigils? I know for sure my parents(my son's grandparents definitely would be all up in the investigation and in the search and in the searching, etc, etc... You couldnt keep my mom away!! So, it makes no sense to me why the only ppl(gparents) we've heard or seen of are the "step" grandparents(Moultons) for whom their daughter is the very one accused in the disappearance.. So, of course that would make them the least likely to be involved and it has been just the opposite????!! But as for Desiree's parents I am very much in question of WTH??!!?? I could understand(maybe understand but still would be no excuse for their lack of presence)if possibly there was a bad relationship with Desiree and her parents but we know this is NOT the case as this is who she leaned on fully and lived with in her time of need after her medical treatment in Canada. They not helped physically but also helped to financially be able to eventually get back on her feet... SO, even more WTH?? And WTH are they?.... TIA to anyone who knows any info about the teenaged son or about the maternal grandparents!!
OT: THANKS TO THE MANY FOR THE WARM WELCOME AM GLAD TO BE HERE WITH YOU MONKEYS!!
I wonder why Desiree didn't move to be closer to the "BOYS" after she got treatment?  What was more important?  I bet the guilt is going to eat her alive if Kyron isn't found alive. 

I wonder the very same, it is a long distance to be able to play an active, daily role in especially a smaller child's life. And I too agree with your thoughts of her feeling guilt. IMO I believe she already feels a very great deal of guilt and is why you see her demeanor, expressions, complete body language drastically change when reporters ask a question that is even laced with the slightest hint of questioning how often, how long, etc.. related to her time spent with Kyron. IMO she gets VERY defensive, almost angry at how dare you even ask or suggest anything even the slightest of that nature. Gives them a rather long look of disgust after giving a pretty sharp tongued answer to the poor reporter thats asked the question.. And I think we've all seen that none of the reporters has ever asked a disrespectful or ever questioned her lack of playing and "active, daily role".. I think she is very much guilt riddled with not having had things different. Tho, for all I know possibly Kaine gained some sort of permanent custody after Desiree's long illness and treatment out of the country. But to my knowledge there is no such court orders or documents even suggesting that Kaine had done such, rather just that things were left as they were and never changed the arrangement... This could be for a variety of reasons that we are not privy to such as maybe her health issues somehow still continue(tho I know she does hold a full time job)??? I dont know, any thoughts???

Just want to add that I in no way am bashing Desiree for her choices made as far as custody of Kyron, but am rather saying that I think she is feeling guilt possibly for not having a more active, daily role in his life... And believe me I know hindsight is 20/20, that there are always things that we wish we coulda, shoulda, woulda done different.

southrngrl, I am sure Desiree's guilt is overwhelming at this point.  I wonder if Kaine would not let her have Kyron back and I have also wondered if she felt Kaine was better able to take care of Kyron "financially".  Without any facts as to why she never got Kyron back, it is hard to say but her guilt has to be tremendous.

Where is Kyron??  Please God bring him home.

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2010, 03:03:19 AM »

Can someone explain to me just what "Harry Oakes" is all about and why there was such refusal and "hush hushness" met with the search efforts made by this man? I know when I was on WS there was a BIG HUB BUB made about that no one could speak a word even referring to this man's name or any searches that woulda, shoulda, coulda been. The mods were striking folks out left and right trying to keep all or any hints of this name whatsoever... So what gives? who and what is all the controversy surrounding this man about and why? Seemingly nothing but gestures of wanting to help in finding Kyron?? So what is the deal? TIA to anyone that doesn't mind taking the time to enlighten me on the "Harry Oakes" subject...
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2010, 03:04:51 AM »

I have wondered that myself do not know if it was fact or assumption that someone posted LE had asked them to not share anything with anyone but them, but we have been through enough cases to know that usually isn't the case if the searchers are reputable people, if it were me sorry to hell with LE if I even thought someone might be able to help.
One of those paralels mentioned before to the Anthony case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.