April 24, 2024, 06:01:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216112 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Kyron's parents not scheduled to speak this week, noting "heavy law enforcement obligations"

Last Update: 6:47 am

Kyron Horman's parents issued a new statement to the media Sunday afternoon:

Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron. All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply this week. We will keep you updated immediately on any changes. If any breaking events do come up we will schedule a Q&A or interview session accordingly.  Thanks for your understanding.  We are currently planning on holding sessions the following week (July 19th and July 22nd) as events progress. Thank you for everything you have done, Kaine & Desiree

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn't his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn't recognize.

He later realized that “red-haired” woman was Terri Horman.

“I didn't really think anything of it, obviously at that time there was no reason to.”

“Chas” said he's been following Kyron's disappearance since day 1, and when police released the flier asking the public to come forward with any information if they had seen Terri Horman or the white truck the day Kyron disappeared. That's when “Chas” remembered back to June 4th and called the tip line.

“The next day, I called again, and gave a little bit more detailed information because in the back of my mind I was thinking maybe I didn't give enough information."

Now 10 days later, “Chas” was left feeling a little frustrated.

"How many other people made tips and it's just not getting paid attention to. I don't feel like my tip is the breaker of the case, or anything like that, but it might be one piece of the puzzle that should maybe help."

As far as the tipline, Lt. Mary Lindstrand said tips have dropped off a bit. They averaged around 5 to 10 an hour.

And she also said if people who have called the tip line but haven’t heard back, that doesn’t mean they haven’t followed up on their tips.

Often times Lindstrand said the tips are “duplicates.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »

Chas should be frustrated, but I will bet this happens in all cases, where it appears that your tip you called in doesn't seem important.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2010, 10:55:33 AM »

From the Album - Kiara's First Birthday (November 2009):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=861618&id=1264414625&fbid=1284531314426#!/photo.php?pid=866720&id=1264414625&fbid=1286441922190

She couldn't wait for Kyron to come back before taking the photo of HIS glass?

This was actually taken the day of Kiara's first birthday party at the Horman home.  This would have been right around the time Terri was attempting to hire someone to kill Kaine:

In the second photo something is off with Terri.  Her eyes aren't truly smiling..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2010, 10:59:54 AM »

Was just wondering why everything that Kaine says about Terri is taken as gospel. Do not know Kaine, Do not know Terri. Do not know who is responsible for Kyron missing. Just can't understand why everything he says is so.
Running with rumors? Kaine said he "thought she was suffering from PPD or something" then it is she was totally nuts by the time it hit the blogs. Unless I missed a presser that he says she def had PPD, the one I saw says "I think".
I am sitting on the fence with a few of you. I just can't see Terri being smart enough to completely stump law enforcement.

Verified by LE, Terri attempted to hire someone to kill Kaine.  That in itself puts suspicion on Terri IMO.  The STING didn't work, Terri caught on.

I believe it has also been verified by a number of sources that Terri was the last person to have been seen with Kyron, as well as the information that LE advised Kaine to take the baby and get away from Terri.  A jusge saw enough danger to issue a restraining order and Terri did not respond to the custody issue "within" the alotted five days.  It's my opinion only that a devoted mother would not give up custody of her child without lifting a finger to stop it.

I prefer to get my information from trustworthy sources rather than people on internet blogs trying to be important and issuing information which might or might not be accurate. I like to be fair. But then, that might be just me.

I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2010, 11:00:55 AM »

Does anyone remember the Facebook posting Terri made about a seven year old boy who was doing something to Kiara that pissed her off?  Could that boy have possibly been Kyron?

I don't recall that.  Please share ..that is interesting.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2010, 11:10:08 AM »

Does anyone remember the Facebook posting Terri made about a seven year old boy who was doing something to Kiara that pissed her off?  Could that boy have possibly been Kyron?

It was on her Facebook.  Something happened at the gym with Kiara and it was close to the time Kyron disappeared.  She mentioned she said or did something to the kid.  Anyone have links to her Facebook that was screen captured? 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2010, 11:37:55 AM »

It was on her Facebook.  Something happened at the gym with Kiara and it was close to the time Kyron disappeared.  She mentioned she said or did something to the kid.  Anyone have links to her Facebook that was screen captured? 

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »

OS

Thanks!  I didn't see it there, but I remember it being discussed on Websleuths and Blink's site.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

Was just wondering why everything that Kaine says about Terri is taken as gospel. Do not know Kaine, Do not know Terri. Do not know who is responsible for Kyron missing. Just can't understand why everything he says is so.
Running with rumors? Kaine said he "thought she was suffering from PPD or something" then it is she was totally nuts by the time it hit the blogs. Unless I missed a presser that he says she def had PPD, the one I saw says "I think".
I am sitting on the fence with a few of you. I just can't see Terri being smart enough to completely stump law enforcement.

I agree Lenie!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »

OS

Thanks!  I didn't see it there, but I remember it being discussed on Websleuths and Blink's site.

I had also copied all that here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »

Old news to most of us but I thought this was a good photo:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24222044/detail.html#

W. Va. Police Follow Up On Kyron Horman Tip

POSTED: 6:31 am PDT July 12, 2010
UPDATED: 8:39 am PDT July 12, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A sighting of a boy who looked like missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman in West Virginia turned out to be a false alarm.

(snipped)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »

Cops Turn Up The Heat On Missing Boy's Stepmom

Today Show
July 12, 2010

Police want to speak to a second person?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...78452#38201284

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

It's not that I don't "feel" Kaine is guilty....besides.. guilty of what? Of being quiet, and private? BTW...I think Kyron is much like his Dad. It's that LE obviously has evidence against Terri, and none against Kaine or Desiree. It's just common sense, and listening to what those who are actually involved in the case have to say. As much as they want to be, internet posters are not privy to what the cops are, or even the family.
Kaine was not there when Kyron went missing....but Terri was. He has been investigated by LE, polygraphed, and cleared. They KNOW he is not involved in the disappearance of his son. LE is not focused on Terri just for fun and giggles, or because Kaine is running the show. I don't think wanting to find Kyron includes being cruel to his father.
The theory that Terri somehow removed Kyron to save him....give me a break. If that were true, all she had to do was call DY to come get him, or call the police, or take Kyron to the ER. There are many avenues to get help, but did she ever try any of them? I also think DY and her hubby would've picked up on that and done something about it.
I think some posters are so invested in their own theories and need to be right that they are doing harm to a father who is grieving the probable loss of his son. It's a shame that no one is thinking about his mental state right now. All that is saved for Terri.
SM is supposed to be a place that supports the families of the missing, but in this case posters have done just the opposite over and over again. I can't believe I'm even having to defend my position of support for the victims. Unbelievable.

*NOte* I am way back a few pages so if this ends up being out of context sorry.

What you are saying about Terri, others are feeling about Kaine. Everyone has a right to their opinions and a right to express them without feeling as though they are being called stupid or whatever. I think both sides are basing their opinions on assumptions, rumors and opinions. You don't know Kaine anymore then anyone knows Terri. It is all assumptions.
That is my 2 cents.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »

Today Show
July 12, 2010

Link doesn't work and I can't find anything on the Today website...wierd.  I'll keep looking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »

Today Show
July 12, 2010

Here's the today video of the above:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »

msnbc is not famous for holding links very long........very poor in reporting.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »

Verified by LE, Terri attempted to hire someone to kill Kaine.  That in itself puts suspicion on Terri IMO.  The STING didn't work, Terri caught on.

Do we know the reason that Terri alledgedly tried to hire someone? could it be she felt trapped in an abusive marriage? Was it because she is a psychopathic killer? Was it because she wanted the house? We don't know. We don't really even know if it is true. I am sure LE did investigate this claim. We don't know if they went as far as a LDT and if they did, what the results were. We know there was a sting and it failed. We don't know if it was because Terri caught on or if it was because Terri didn't know what the hell the guy was talking about and was in fear. We also do not know who this man is and what role if any he played in Terri's life.
I really do think she is involved in this some how, but how? I don't think we have enough information to come to a solid conclusion.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2010, 01:27:22 PM »

KLAAS - Thank you for the link to that pic from Kiara's 1st birthday...I was able to get the whole album from it. Here it is for your viewing pleasure. Smile

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c Kiara's 1st Birthday
(remember you need to be logged into Facebook when attempting to access the link)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044075&id=1264414625&page=1
Pages 1 - 4 as follows:

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: July 12, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »

I didn't know anything had been verified by law enforcement I thought they only had the word of the LS (as far as we the public now, they could have lots more but haven't said so), reason for the sting, will have to go find the article where LE states that during the sting Terri actually showed to be more credible than the LS with her actions. 
Will go find that article be back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.