April 26, 2024, 02:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216144 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

It's 8 5 there now, can anyone find a live feed of the news?

edited.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 08:04:47 PM »

Klaas, Wyks, anybody...Does anyone have the name of the guy that called in the "white truck sighting"?..I mean, off the top of your head w/o going through the last thread... please?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »

Just as info this cage is a very bad influence on me, I really should be busy doing my work, but being here I just can't take myself away.
I want answers, want little Kyron to come home alive.  Can't help but think back to Caylee Anthony and how emotionally invested I and so many became and the outcome was tragic, so much so I had to walk away for quite a while.
For some reason this case has me going back to thinking about events in the Caylee Anthony case, not good....

d,

I am going to clean, too, LOL.  This case reminds me of Darlie Routier (she was rumored to be obsessed with herself).
Sending Bananas Splits to all the monkeys (imaginary ones) how I loved that ice cream treat.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »

I looked all over the site, unless I missed it I can't find one. grrrrr.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 08:09:16 PM »

Klaas, Wyks, anybody...Does anyone have the name of the guy that called in the "white truck sighting"?..I mean, off the top of your head w/o going through the last thread... please?

Jim Kelley

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »

I looked all over the site, unless I missed it I can't find one. grrrrr.

OS

Me too. I found a Live at 7 link though. LOL

Guess we have to wait til they post an article/video.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »

TY Muffy

I can't find the waving hand.

OS

Hi OS

aww there it is, I forget where to find them..LOL My brain doesn't work well anymore...

OS

OS- bestsmileys.com (Sorry for OT) 
It's toward the end of another day, and we still don't know where Kyron is.  I'm so afraid for him.  I hope someone has a conscience and  tells what they know.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2010, 08:27:40 PM »

I may have to send a monkey shuttle bus back to thread #4.  There's still 20 members and 20 guests over there..

Please bear with us as we get used to changing threads at 50. 

now i know whats up thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »

answers to 2 of your Qs from T#4
Kyron's parents addressed accounts that he was scheduled to perform in a talent show the day he disappeared, saying they didn't know it beforehand.

Kaine Horman said investigators have searched his home and property several times and would be welcome to do so as many times as needed.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html
----------------------------------------------------
i missed this
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM
 Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

snipped
Kaine Horman also Thursday asked the court to hold an expedited hearing to force his wife out of his house. Kaine Horman argues that their 19-month-old daughter, Kiara, has lived at their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road since she was born, and it would be in his children's best interest to live in the home they grew up in.

"Petitioner believes it is important for Kiara to be back in the family residence in order to provide her with stability and consistency,'' Rackner wrote in her motion filed today. "Petitioner believes it will be important for Kyron to be back in the family residence once he is located in order to provide him with stability and consistency.''

A hearing has been set for July 22 at 1:30 p.m. , giving Terri Horman a chance to argue why the Court should not kick her from their home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
more on the above
Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM     Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 11:43 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »

Gypsy DD answering from the previous thread--Do you suppose that the night before Kaine may have been there helping set up?  Or maybe Terri specifically told him to stay home with Kaira while she and Kaine set up the exhibit?

She is the camera person in the family..I am in mine, so is my Mom.  In my husbands family his Dad is the camera person..who is taking the shots seems to be of little consequence.  That is the way most familys are..husbands and wives don't usually shoot the same pics or even event that I am aware of.

While all that may be true all I am thinking is why wasn't Desiree more involved with her son , my sister never misses on of my nephew's events, if she does he has an anxiety attack, it is so important to kids.  And all I was wondering, why didn't she make plans to spend the night go to the event and then check him out a couple of hours early?  Once you are in school after around 11 you are counted as attending for a full day.  I just do not feel she took an active role as "the mother" to Kyron, and would like to know why, from her.  Not saying if all this is true about Terri or not, the police have stated that Terri was more credible than the LS during the sting, that strikes me as out of place, is this a witch hunt?

I think I know what you are getting at. I think you and I are on the same page as to why Desiree did not try to be more than a part time mom. Especially in light of the fact that she does not seem to care much for the step-mom. If I thought my child were being raised by a pathological liar that was not balanced, I would be back in court in a jiffy. Actually, I would fight tooth and nail to have had custody all along. At least 1/2 and 1/2. Everyone is different. Maybe Tony is the one who did not want Kyron in the home full time. It is just so hard to say. Maybe when she left to get medical treatment Kaine filed abandonment charges against her. Who knows.

My feeling, based on DY's statements is that she did not want to disrupt Kyron's life. She had serious health problems for a while, and then had to pay off her medical bills. She lived with her parents while she was regaining her health and her financial stability. Maybe her parents were not the best caretakers for Kyron. I think she felt that Kyron was better off with his Dad because her own life was unstable. For all we know, she may have been planning to get custody of both of her children at some point. But that takes a ton of money for legal fees, and it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Also....we don't know if DY still has health issues either. She may not be able to take the stress of raising children. We don't know if she called him every day, or visited with him via a webcam. We don't have all the facts.....

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2010, 08:42:41 PM »

Gypsy DD answering from the previous thread--Do you suppose that the night before Kaine may have been there helping set up?  Or maybe Terri specifically told him to stay home with Kaira while she and Kaine set up the exhibit?

She is the camera person in the family..I am in mine, so is my Mom.  In my husbands family his Dad is the camera person..who is taking the shots seems to be of little consequence.  That is the way most familys are..husbands and wives don't usually shoot the same pics or even event that I am aware of.

While all that may be true all I am thinking is why wasn't Desiree more involved with her son , my sister never misses on of my nephew's events, if she does he has an anxiety attack, it is so important to kids.  And all I was wondering, why didn't she make plans to spend the night go to the event and then check him out a couple of hours early?  Once you are in school after around 11 you are counted as attending for a full day.  I just do not feel she took an active role as "the mother" to Kyron, and would like to know why, from her.  Not saying if all this is true about Terri or not, the police have stated that Terri was more credible than the LS during the sting, that strikes me as out of place, is this a witch hunt?

I think I know what you are getting at. I think you and I are on the same page as to why Desiree did not try to be more than a part time mom. Especially in light of the fact that she does not seem to care much for the step-mom. If I thought my child were being raised by a pathological liar that was not balanced, I would be back in court in a jiffy. Actually, I would fight tooth and nail to have had custody all along. At least 1/2 and 1/2. Everyone is different. Maybe Tony is the one who did not want Kyron in the home full time. It is just so hard to say. Maybe when she left to get medical treatment Kaine filed abandonment charges against her. Who knows.

My feeling, based on DY's statements is that she did not want to disrupt Kyron's life. She had serious health problems for a while, and then had to pay off her medical bills. She lived with her parents while she was regaining her health and her financial stability. Maybe her parents were not the best caretakers for Kyron. I think she felt that Kyron was better off with his Dad because her own life was unstable. For all we know, she may have been planning to get custody of both of her children at some point. But that takes a ton of money for legal fees, and it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Also....we don't know if DY still has health issues either. She may not be able to take the stress of raising children. We don't know if she called him every day, or visited with him via a webcam. We don't have all the facts.....

Thank you for the response! How old is her other child and where does that child live? Thanks in advance. I still cannot find the press conference anywhere!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 08:44:22 PM »

TY Muffy

I can't find the waving hand.

OS

Hi OS

aww there it is, I forget where to find them..LOL My brain doesn't work well anymore...

OS

OS- bestsmileys.com (Sorry for OT) 
It's toward the end of another day, and we still don't know where Kyron is.  I'm so afraid for him.  I hope someone has a conscience and  tells what they know.  JMHO

Same here Muffy, unfortunately I don't think it will happen, maybe if they arrest someone. It just makes me sick, over and over.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8220.msg1181184#msg1181184
Brandi
Monkey All Star

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 -
« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2010, 04:12:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on July 11, 2010, 03:59:16 PM
Quote from: d in texas on July 11, 2010, 03:42:16 PM
Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show? 
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?

Oh believe me you are not the only one. For me it makes no sense that Kaine didn't go along to see the exhibit that Kyron was so proud of. Good question about Desiree driving down to see it and then take Kyron along back with her. Now the talent show seems to be in dispute, was he in it? Was he not? Was Kaine and Terri aware of the talent show? If Kyron was in the talent show, there is no way a kid that age wouldn't be chatting about it and excited. I can't imagine that.

Let alone practicing at home!

And Kaine took the afternoon off or worked from home, you'd think Terri and Kaine would have had plans on being there at the Talent show to see Kyron.
------------------------------------------
cant find the story at the moment, but kaine said terrie was already in the house, when he got home, he kissed the baby,grabbed food,worked.
 just sounds like he expected TH to maybe not be home yet

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »

I found this by a poster up in Oregon under an article. Does anyone know who this Michael Cook is?

So kaine is still pretending terri took Kyron and "Kyron is still alive" - so who does he think is taking care of him??? Obviously terri is under 24/7 surveillance so why are they not trying to track down her friends / family that may be involved if they think terri is involved. Oh - that's right - kaine "isn't qualified" to even look for Kyron and "he may get lost" or "destroy evidence"

Obviously if Kyron is found alive, he will tell who did what and where he was. Of course by kaine continuing to tell people Kyron is alive, he can continue to gaslight and put pressure on terri.

Likely kaines boyfriend (michael cook?) has Kyrton and he is going to move as soon as his divorce is settled - and take both kids with him. Likely a name change for all.

Does kaine think he will get all the community property because he told the judge he THINKS terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance??? If the judge forces terri to move out, kaine will likely be forced to pay $$$ for her rent.

michael cook is supposedly kaine's buddy - yet after kaine files the restraining order / divorce papers michael cook was seen bringing supplies to terri --- I still want to know more about that guy. I've thought he was involved since day one.

Posted on Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house on July 08, 2010, 10:07PM
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »

I would think if Desiree found Terri to be a threat she would have tried to take Kyron back and if that is not the case then hmmmm. Not sure if keeping the peace or money problems or distance or change in routine would trump a childs safety.  By her not doing that leads me believe she didn't see a pending threat upon Kyron. Or she just at any cost didn't want to be a full time mother, which is her choice of course.
She choose for whatever her reason to not have her son full time. There is no doubt that she is crushed though.

I am pretty sure the teenaged son lives with Desiree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 09:26:13 PM »

I found this by a poster up in Oregon under an article. Does anyone know who this Michael Cook is?

So kaine is still pretending terri took Kyron and "Kyron is still alive" - so who does he think is taking care of him??? Obviously terri is under 24/7 surveillance so why are they not trying to track down her friends / family that may be involved if they think terri is involved. Oh - that's right - kaine "isn't qualified" to even look for Kyron and "he may get lost" or "destroy evidence"

Obviously if Kyron is found alive, he will tell who did what and where he was. Of course by kaine continuing to tell people Kyron is alive, he can continue to gaslight and put pressure on terri.

Likely kaines boyfriend (michael cook?) has Kyrton and he is going to move as soon as his divorce is settled - and take both kids with him. Likely a name change for all.

Does kaine think he will get all the community property because he told the judge he THINKS terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance??? If the judge forces terri to move out, kaine will likely be forced to pay $$$ for her rent.

michael cook is supposedly kaine's buddy - yet after kaine files the restraining order / divorce papers michael cook was seen bringing supplies to terri --- I still want to know more about that guy. I've thought he was involved since day one.

Posted on Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house on July 08, 2010, 10:07PM

Except the house isn't community property.  Michael Cook went to school with Kaine as I understand it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1407043277&ref=ts
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »

Not noticed a Michael Cook until you mentioned it. Google finds quite a few references with him and kaine:

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are doing anything they can to bring Kyron home. That included asking friends like Michael Cook for help. Michael went to high school with Kaine and has a son very close to Kyron's age.

"If my son were missing, I'd be incomplete and devastated," said Michael.

Michael can see the pain on the faces of Desiree and Kane. The two say they're not prepared for whatever the outcome may be.

"We're not preparing ourselves, we're putting all of our energy into finding him and what I tell friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him," said Kaine.

Michael got a glimpse of a few clips from the interview with Desiree and Kaine.

"What I saw were two people that miss their boy and are doing their best to remain strong," said Michael.
A lot of the strength comes through supportive friends.

Since Kyron's disappearance from Skyline Elementary three weeks ago, Michael has helped hang banners and pass out buttons, anything he can do to keep the missing 7 year old's name and face out in the public.

And now he has green bracelets to hand out. Printed on one side is "Bring Kyron Home," on the other side is the tip line: 503-261-2847.

"It's a sign to whoever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance that we as a community will remain vigilant. We are not going to give up and let go of this until we find out what happened to Kyron," said Michael.
http://tinyurl.com/24eqm3r

Kaine Horman, who is living in an undisclosed location, has not responded to attempts by The Oregonian to reach him. Michael Cook, a friend from high school who earlier this month helped organize a vigil for 7-year-old Kyron, said he has spoken with him, but he declined to say how Horman was doing.

"It's sad," he said about the latest development in the case. "It's very sad. I'm just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

Cook, who has been at the Horman house Tuesday and Wednesday, urged the public not to prejudge anyone. "I'm not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment," he said. "I don't know what happened to Kyron and I won't presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear."

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Cook drove up in a blue pickup truck laden with supplies for Terri Horman and her family and friends.

He parked among the 10 or so news vehicles hugging the shoulder on Sheltered Nook Road, dropped off a cooler filled with beverages -- an olive branch to the cameramen and reporters -- then drove up to the home and dropped off 12-packs of Coca-Cola and 7-Up, bottles of Arrowhead water, Hefty kitchen garbage bags, Quaker Chewy granola bars and catfood.

He declined to talk about the mood inside the home, saying he feared his words would be twisted
http://tinyurl.com/2dwuyc8

Sounds like just a good friend to me.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2010, 09:35:40 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8220.msg1181184#msg1181184
Brandi
Monkey All Star

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 -
« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2010, 04:12:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on July 11, 2010, 03:59:16 PM
Quote from: d in texas on July 11, 2010, 03:42:16 PM
Why was no family member in attendance for the talent show? 
Kaine took off work early yet didn't make plans to attend the talent show? 
Terri didn't attend the talent show? 
Why didn't Desiree drive up Friday to see the display and the talent show then take Kyron home after the weekend?

If I was a reporter I would want answers to those questions, but oh no Kaine is in charge of what can and can't be asked a news conferance.  Something just doesn't make sense, am I the only one?

Oh believe me you are not the only one. For me it makes no sense that Kaine didn't go along to see the exhibit that Kyron was so proud of. Good question about Desiree driving down to see it and then take Kyron along back with her. Now the talent show seems to be in dispute, was he in it? Was he not? Was Kaine and Terri aware of the talent show? If Kyron was in the talent show, there is no way a kid that age wouldn't be chatting about it and excited. I can't imagine that.

Let alone practicing at home!

And Kaine took the afternoon off or worked from home, you'd think Terri and Kaine would have had plans on being there at the Talent show to see Kyron.
------------------------------------------
cant find the story at the moment, but kaine said terrie was already in the house, when he got home, he kissed the baby,grabbed food,worked.
 just sounds like he expected TH to maybe not be home yet

Kaine had already seen the exhibit at home. He had a job.....in fact.....he was the only person in the household working at the time supporting the family. An Intel employee on another site said that they had meetings on Friday mornings...maybe that's true, and they are mandatory. But Kaine did see the Tree Frog project, and complimented his son on it before he left that morning.

I would also like to comment on a post made by someone on the last thread that Kaine was in control of  who spoke to the media and that the family did not speak because he said not to. This  is one of those rumors that got started on the internet. He asked his co-workers not to speak to the media early in the case, and I'm sure LE was directing him at that time. Since no one knew what they were facing, to have the media get involved could have caused harm to Kyron, and it certainly does muddy the waters to have people telling the media what LE was asking them about during their interviews. That information did not need to be in the public arena. Just look at the harm the e-mail release has caused because it was taken out of context of the situation at the time it was written.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2010, 09:38:48 PM »

I meant to add to the above post.....the Intel employee claim about meetings is not a fact.It has not been established as the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.