March 29, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 214975 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2010, 01:28:07 PM »

Harry Oakes lost one of his support dogs last night, died in her sleep.  :*( 

RIP Maggie May .. You are loved. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536986319#ixzz0tRh8ZYdm

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 12, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

Was just wondering why everything that Kaine says about Terri is taken as gospel. Do not know Kaine, Do not know Terri. Do not know who is responsible for Kyron missing. Just can't understand why everything he says is so.
Running with rumors? Kaine said he "thought she was suffering from PPD or something" then it is she was totally nuts by the time it hit the blogs. Unless I missed a presser that he says she def had PPD, the one I saw says "I think".
I am sitting on the fence with a few of you. I just can't see Terri being smart enough to completely stump law enforcement.

Verified by LE, Terri attempted to hire someone to kill Kaine.  That in itself puts suspicion on Terri IMO.  The STING didn't work, Terri caught on.

I believe it has also been verified by a number of sources that Terri was the last person to have been seen with Kyron, as well as the information that LE advised Kaine to take the baby and get away from Terri.  A jusge saw enough danger to issue a restraining order and Terri did not respond to the custody issue "within" the alotted five days.  It's my opinion only that a devoted mother would not give up custody of her child without lifting a finger to stop it.

I prefer to get my information from trustworthy sources rather than people on internet blogs trying to be important and issuing information which might or might not be accurate. I like to be fair. But then, that might be just me.

There is one person you are leaving out of the equation, Terri. We haven't heard her side.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »

I would LOVE to hear Terri's side/version of events.  I really wish she would release a statement through her attorney. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »

I would LOVE to hear Terri's side/version of events.  I really wish she would release a statement through her attorney. 

So would I!

Also, Klaas, do you happen to have the link to that picture you posted of Terri with the 3 kids? I swear I saw the same pic, same pose, with Kaine in it right above Kyron...

And something else, did you happen to look at what I posted last night in relation to the 911 calls?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »

Me too! I am not sure why they are not issuing statements or saying anything. What could the point be? Maybe they don't want this to be a trial in the court of public opinion? I would hope they are speaking to LE, that is what they should be doing.

I am also glad to see Kaine and Desiree easing off a bit. They need to play the psychological game with Terri if they want to get to the end goal of finding Kyron.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »

Me too! I am not sure why they are not issuing statements or saying anything. What could the point be? Maybe they don't want this to be a trial in the court of public opinion? I would hope they are speaking to LE, that is what they should be doing.

I am also glad to see Kaine and Desiree easing off a bit. They need to play the psychological game with Terri if they want to get to the end goal of finding Kyron.
I so agree the longer she waits to speak the more the public is left wondering why she wouldn't say wait a minute I have done nothing and the truth will come out, or something like that.  Doesn't have to be in detail or in length, just something. 
Believe a previous poster said the attorney she has hired is high profile and likes to speak with the media.
I am really getting worried about this poor so cute little boy, it is now 5 weeks, seems like this just happened yesterday.
God speed Kyron, so many are pulling for your safe return to your family.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »

I do think they are working with LE to help recover Kyron.

OT
D in Texas, my prayers to you and your family during this time of grief.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Colin Miner and Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 10:49 AM

PORTLAND -- Investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to Kyron Horman, sources told KGW on Saturday. snip...

ME: (I am leary about news reports of a second person, this case is so weird.)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »

So would I!

Also, Klaas, do you happen to have the link to that picture you posted of Terri with the 3 kids? I swear I saw the same pic, same pose, with Kaine in it right above Kyron...

And something else, did you happen to look at what I posted last night in relation to the 911 calls?

Yeah it was around Xmas, I'll find it.  There were two pics very similar.  One she used for her facebook photo without Kaine. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

Thank you so very much for that.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 12, 2010, 02:12:43 PM »

Thank you so very much for that.
d in Texas, I am so very sorry for the tragedy in your family.  I am praying for justice and peace for your sil.  :*(
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: July 12, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »

Ribbons of Hope for Kyron

Your ribbon will be tied on garland to be put onto the "Wall of Hope" creating a Rainbow of Colorful Streamers full of your messages to Kyron.

Instructions re the ribbon and address to send it to is here:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=140953652587565&id=134611593227741

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #212 on: July 12, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536986319#ixzz0tRh8ZYdm

How sad  RIP Maggie May
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2010, 02:22:36 PM »

So would I!

Yeah it was around Xmas, I'll find it.  There were two pics very similar.  One she used for her facebook photo without Kaine. 

I can't find the separate photo right now but it's this one (from crankycrankersonn's photobucket):
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/

Which is similar to her Facebook photo:

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2010, 02:26:35 PM »

How sad  RIP Maggie May

Wow!  Don't read that if you are a crybaby!  I was trying to read it out loud to my husband, but I was sobbing so much, he couldn't understand me!  Sweet little Maggie May!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

kgw.com

PORTLAND -- Investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to Kyron Horman, sources told KGW on Saturday. snip...

Thank you for this clip. I could not tell what Matt was trying to say in his video. I did not know if he was says that the second person was an accomplice to TH or someone completely unrelated to TH.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

I so agree the longer she waits to speak the more the public is left wondering why she wouldn't say wait a minute I have done nothing and the truth will come out, or something like that.  Doesn't have to be in detail or in length, just something. 
Believe a previous poster said the attorney she has hired is high profile and likes to speak with the media.
I am really getting worried about this poor so cute little boy, it is now 5 weeks, seems like this just happened yesterday.
God speed Kyron, so many are pulling for your safe return to your family.

I cannot help but think that this high profile attorney that TH has hired is pro-bono as I doubt she has the money to pay him. If that is the case, you would think that he would want his mug all over the media for advertising purposes. It just floors me that he has remained silent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #217 on: July 12, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »

I might have a different view with Terri's lawyer, I like the fact he isn't out there blabbing like some of the lawyers we have become accustomed to while following cases. I would rather have a lawyer doing his job rather then talking to the media.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: July 12, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »

kgw.com

Thank you for this clip. I could not tell what Matt was trying to say in his video. I did not know if he was says that the second person was an accomplice to TH or someone completely unrelated to TH.

Hi Sebastian,

Matt he did not name sources, he didn't say anything new, rehashed past events or rumors.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »

FWIW, I read somewhere last night (either here or BOC) that LE had to have a supoena to run the sting on Terri with the LS and the undercover.  Sorry, don't have the link.

I do not believe a judge would sign off on a supoena based on the heresay evidence of the LS alone.  There is, imo, some amount of evidence - whatever that may be.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.