April 26, 2024, 08:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216147 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #240 on: July 12, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »

Kiara is a pretty little thing.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »

I wonder if her lawyer advised her not to fight the eviction. She seems to have given up. I don't understand why she is not fighting for the right to see her children. I would be screaming at my lawyer, (well I hope that I would be somewhat reasonable), when it came down to me having my children. I would say screw the darn house, my kids are more important to me. I would be fighting the restraining order against me.  But hey... I would be innocent! I am not saying I know that Terri is guilty but her actions seem to be leaning that way.
In regards to the tip from Chas, I hope that is correct spelling, he gives a 30 minute window. I think it could be narrowed down to the time he left his house and the spot he was at when he saw the truck in relation to when he had to be to work.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2010, 03:42:04 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Terri Horman agrees to leave house

by Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 12:18 PM

PORTLAND --  Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out.

On Sunday, the parents of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron," a statement from father Kaine Horman read. "All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week."

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

Last week KGW reported that investigators have been using Terri Horman's cell phone and email records to see who she was in contact with just before and after the disappearance of Kyron.

The question whether more than one person was involved in Kyron's disappearance came up last week in interviews with Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree.

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance
and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she
would need help.

Desiree was making reference to a murder-for-hire plot that came out in restraining order documents made public.
The documents said Terri had tried to convince a landscaper late in 2009 to kill Kaine.

On Thursday, Kaine and Desiree spoke openly and candidly both during a press conference and in one-on-one interviews with media outlets.

Both said they have come to the conclusion that Terri was capable of harming the seven-year-old.

"When I look in her eyes, I'm not confident that she couldn't do something," Desiree told Kate Snow of NBC's 'Dateline.'

Kaine said "I think anything is possible based on what's gone on in the past few weeks."

(snipped)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2010, 03:43:35 PM »

From the Album - Kiara's First Birthday (November 2009):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=861618&id=1264414625&fbid=1284531314426#!/photo.php?pid=866720&id=1264414625&fbid=1286441922190

She couldn't wait for Kyron to come back before taking the photo of HIS glass?

This was actually taken the day of Kiara's first birthday party at the Horman home.  This would have been right around the time Terri was attempting to hire someone to kill Kaine:

Do you see the same pattern I do with her Facebook pictures of Kyron?  She had no patience for him.  Funny, the astrological charts say the same thing about her.

I see a pattern in her pictures of centering on Kiara, and not on Kyron. (Could be just because she is the baby.) But I would not go so far as to say she had no patience for him as a pattern from the many pictures I have seen. I do think it's odd or not very nice of her to have taken the class picture before Kyron got back from the bathroom. Just shows again, that her focus is on Kiara. JMO.

Yea if it was done on purpose it would not be very nice. Maybe she didn't realize he wasn't there until she downloaded the pic?
I have to say, Kiara is a very cute little girl who is very loved by her mommy. It had been along time since there was a little baby in the family and this was a little girl after 2 boys. Could be she just got caught up in the baby thing. Or I suppose it could be she didn't think much about Kyron. We really don't know.

Funny story, I have 4 albums full of pics of my first son, 2 of my second and 1 of my 3rd. He asked once why that was, if I didn't love him as much. I said oh gosh honey no, that is not it at all, you just didn't stop crying long enough for me to take a lot pics of you! Almost every pic of him being held as he cried. Poor thing had colic and cried about 13 hours everyday. Plus I was so busy wtih 3 kids under 4, I didn't have time to find the camera...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: July 12, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

Wyks, remember that stuff I posted last night? Well lookie here:

http://portland.everyblock.com/city-911-calls/locations/zipcodes/97231/by-date/2010-01-01,2010-07-11/

Area Check - Jul 09, 2010 - NW ST HELENS RD/ST JOHNS BR - Friday at 2:05 pm 801M
Threats     - Jun 26, 2010 - 15700-15800 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD - Saturday at 5:46 pm 5P12
Area Check - Jun 21, 2010 - 16300-16400 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD - Monday at 11:42 am 5P11
Area Check - Jun 02, 2010 - 8000-8100 NW KAISER RD - Wednesday at 6:53 am 5P13
Area Check - May 29, 2010 - NW BRIDGE AV/NW GERMANTOWN RD - Saturday at 5:54 am 529N
Area Check - May 13, 2010 - NW ST HELENS RD/ST JOHNS BR - Thursday at 1:02 am 827N
Area Check - Mar 29, 2010 - 16200-16300 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD - Monday at 10:23 pm 5P12

Wyks, what is 5P12 & 5P11? Is that the car or the officer? I wonder how ironic it is that the threat call which we all now know was about the landscaper (wearing a tap I might add) has 5P12 arriving on scene - the same 5P12 from the Area Check of Mar 29th? Here's what I wanna know...I'd like to know if they truly had a subpoena due to facts bc if they didn't, according to this info which is posted online under the 911 call data log, then it could appear as though somebody was attempting to set something up...just sayin'. Keep in mind Tanner was living in the 16200-16300 block in March (with his Gramma). 15700-15800 block is the Horman home. This is like a 5 minute walk between their houses respectively. Hmmm...something to think about.

I still think Terri's guilty - just don't know if it's direct or indirect by association...

Sure is something to think about!!  Hopefully as more factual info comes out from LE, this might be more easily understood. 

Am thinking the 5P12 & 5P11 might be area and patrol car, but that's just a guess.  Seems they each have their own codes for stuff. 

I think Terri is guilty of ..... something.  Just do not know what or who that might also involve, if anyone.  Time will tell.  And I'm not a very patient person.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 12, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Terri Horman agrees to leave house

by Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Updated today at 12:18 PM

PORTLAND --  Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out.
<more snipping>
(snipped)
I'd love to read the lawyer's letter. Appears he has been working behind the scenes.

I wonder if she is doing this for the good of Kiara or because she feels she has no choice.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 12, 2010, 03:57:07 PM »

Refering to the class picture on Kiara's 1st Birthday, don't want to stack the thread to much...

I will admit I do find that very odd and maybe even rude to not wait for Kyron to return, seriously what would the point of the picture be to Kyron and Kiara in the futue?  It was "his" class with "his' baby sister on her first birthday.  When I take pictures and take a lot of family pictures I always have in the back of my mind the future and the kids or friends.
And with the few pictures Halloween, Birthday for Kiara, I see a couple of patterns forming on the part of Terri, one her facial appearance dramatically changes and seems to start around Kiara's first birthday. Second the focus seems to leave Kyron and shift to Kiara.  I am going to look for more pictures with the entire family will share what I find.

This is JMO and speculation, it is so hard being as we only have one side of the story, coupled with no information from LE, wonder what they (LE) know.
Such fear for Kyron....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 12, 2010, 03:57:47 PM »

KOIN/Local 6's article on the same.

Terri Moulton Horman agrees to move out

Terri Moulton Horman will not contest what was asked for in the divorce papers, namely that she move out of Kaine and Terri's Northwest Portland home.

Kaine, who has been living at an undisclosed location since June 26, had asked that Terri be forced to move out so that Kaine could move back in.

A letter filed by Moulton Horman's attorney with Judge Keith Meisenheimer states that there is no need for the scheduled hearing on July 22 because Terri won't contest what has been filed.

It isn't clear when she'll move out, or where she'll go. 
<snipped.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »

I have to go run with my son, but wanted you all to know that I just posted the 2 latest albums in the pictures thread. Be back in 6 miles - gotta time him!

So far we now have the following albums:
APRIL 2010
JAMES, KYRON & QUINN
JUNE 2010
KIARA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
WE LOVE HALLOWEEN

It is drastically apparent the complete difference in Terri's appearance from around November 2009 til now. No matter what the excuse, it's no reason to put a hit on the man you married & definitely not a reason to make his kid disappear. But something to think about: What about if at that time in 2009 she may have discovered her husband cheated on her, had been having an ongoing affair with somebody, so she in turn started her own affair? Maybe she said in jest bc she was angry for whatever reason that she wished her husband was dead? What about if that guy she was having an affair with decided to "get back at her" bc she broke it off & pushed him aside? What about if she's guilty of sarcastically stating she wants her husband dead but could be completely innocent in Kyron's disappearance?

Kyron is still missing. Yesterday I woke up with the intention of trying to sleuth another way, a different direction. I noticed I was getting tunnel vision. My brain doesn't allow me to think Terri isn't involved in Ky's disappearance yet, once I started looking through different avenues, it sort of appears as though something else could have taken place. Sort of. Just sayin'...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 12, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

My panties are fine, thanks.

Perhaps *cough* in your opinion they are. 

Since they're mine, I'd know.
And this should not become a personal feud between posters.

It's about a missing child and a family who is hurting. Try to keep that in mind.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #250 on: July 12, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

It's not that I don't "feel" Kaine is guilty....besides.. guilty of what? Of being quiet, and private? BTW...I think Kyron is much like his Dad. It's that LE obviously has evidence against Terri, and none against Kaine or Desiree. It's just common sense, and listening to what those who are actually involved in the case have to say. As much as they want to be, internet posters are not privy to what the cops are, or even the family.
Kaine was not there when Kyron went missing....but Terri was. He has been investigated by LE, polygraphed, and cleared. They KNOW he is not involved in the disappearance of his son. LE is not focused on Terri just for fun and giggles, or because Kaine is running the show. I don't think wanting to find Kyron includes being cruel to his father.
The theory that Terri somehow removed Kyron to save him....give me a break. If that were true, all she had to do was call DY to come get him, or call the police, or take Kyron to the ER. There are many avenues to get help, but did she ever try any of them? I also think DY and her hubby would've picked up on that and done something about it.
I think some posters are so invested in their own theories and need to be right that they are doing harm to a father who is grieving the probable loss of his son. It's a shame that no one is thinking about his mental state right now. All that is saved for Terri.
SM is supposed to be a place that supports the families of the missing, but in this case posters have done just the opposite over and over again. I can't believe I'm even having to defend my position of support for the victims. Unbelievable.

YAWN...

You don't have to defend your position of support for the victims.  I don't see where anyone isn't letting you express it.  It appears that you are unable, however, to let others express theirs.

Is that you, Kettle?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 12, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

I have to go run with my son, but wanted you all to know that I just posted the 2 latest albums in the pictures thread. Be back in 6 miles - gotta time him!

So far we now have the following albums:
APRIL 2010
JAMES, KYRON & QUINN
JUNE 2010
KIARA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
WE LOVE HALLOWEEN

It is drastically apparent the complete difference in Terri's appearance from around November 2009 til now. No matter what the excuse, it's no reason to put a hit on the man you married & definitely not a reason to make his kid disappear. But something to think about: What about if at that time in 2009 she may have discovered her husband cheated on her, had been having an ongoing affair with somebody, so she in turn started her own affair? Maybe she said in jest bc she was angry for whatever reason that she wished her husband was dead? What about if that guy she was having an affair with decided to "get back at her" bc she broke it off & pushed him aside? What about if she's guilty of sarcastically stating she wants her husband dead but could be completely innocent in Kyron's disappearance?

Kyron is still missing. Yesterday I woke up with the intention of trying to sleuth another way, a different direction. I noticed I was getting tunnel vision. My brain doesn't allow me to think Terri isn't involved in Ky's disappearance yet, once I started looking through different avenues, it sort of appears as though something else could have taken place. Sort of. Just sayin'...

Titch - I just posted May 2010 as well
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2010, 04:19:11 PM »

Have they exhausted the searches? Is it true that no one would give Harry Oakes a piece of Kyron's things for scent purposes?
if Harry didn't ask them for money, they were foolish and selfish IMO not to give him something.  I'd want to know, myself, that I'd done everything I could.  That's just one of the hinky things Kaine has done to set my meter off.
[/quote]

The two biggest things that are driving me crazy are, why they ALL waited over a week to talk to the media and of course, why TH has not said boo in her defense.
[/quote]

You do not know that Kaine made that decision.
Mr. Oakes was not asked by anyone in the family to come look for Kyron, so why would they give him anything? He got involved because an outsider asked him, apparently. We do not know what evidence LE has, and people inserting themselves into the case could actually mess things up. That includes Harry Oaks. I'm sure TY knows if the investigation is being run correctly. It does no good to step on anyone's toes until a family is sure LE has run out of steam.This is why Texas Equsearch (sp?) doesn't get involved until the family asks them to come do a search.
Multnomah County is financially strapped, so fund raisers for the search may be necessary. It may take a long time to find that sweet little guy.
I think the family was quiet because LE was trying to keep tabs on Terri in hopes that she'd lead them to Kyron. THIS IS NOT A FACT, so don't use it as such. LE knew from probably that first day that Terri was a liar, and that she was involved...again just my opinion and NOT A FACT.
[/quote] good, now you get it.  Opinions are like ... we all have them.  If LE can't afford to search, and Mr. Oakes is willing, why not let him?  Is it illegal to do so?  If my child was missing, I'd want to look everywhere.  So far, we've got the gym covered.  He's not there.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 12, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

My panties are fine, thanks.

Perhaps *cough* in your opinion they are. 

me thinks the "lady?" doth protest too much
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 12, 2010, 04:22:31 PM »

Sorry, I can't be of any more help regarding Harry than what others have said.  I just think I would have to know that it was/wasn't my child.  If there is something nefarious about him, I haven't heard it, other than he is supposedly "Not non-profit".  That's why I said if he offered his services for Free, I'd do it.  Maybe he requires something if he is successful, such as some form of payment?

I didn't realize he was not non profit.  That WOULD make a difference.

Harry Oakes is doing the search for Kyron free, but there are two women who are taking donations for him.  So, it isn't costing Kyron's family anything.  You would think they would give him an article of clothing or something with Kyron's scent on it, but they haven't!  I would exhaust all avenues, if he was my child. 

Without an item with Kyron's scent on it, Harry can only search for a body.  If he had the scent, his dogs could search for a live Kyron.  All I can figure is the family must truly believe Kyron is dead, or they would have given Harry something. 

The reason LE isn't cooperating is because Harry found a missing child's body in an area that LE had already searched in Multinomah County.  His dogs found the child in less than a minute.  I'm sure that was embarrassing for LE.  Harry doesn't forget it either.  So, there are too many egos, on both sides, getting in the way of searching for Kyron.

You may think this sort of thing doesn't go on in LE, egos hampering an investigation, but it does!  Frequently!
too bad egos come before our children.  thanks for the backstory, Claycat
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 12, 2010, 04:23:22 PM »

FWIW, I read somewhere last night (either here or BOC) that LE had to have a subpoena to run the sting on Terri with the LS and the undercover.  Sorry, don't have the link.

I do not believe a judge would sign off on a subpoena based on the heresay evidence of the LS alone.  There is, imo, some amount of evidence - whatever that may be.

JMO and only MO.

ITA

And I am very surprised Terri didn't file within the 5 day time frame to contest the RO, and now is moving out of the house rather then appear in court next week.  That seems like a way around having to testify in court about the MFH plot.  So it seems like the kids are not as important to her right now, not the house, nor is she jumping to speak in public.  Which also tells me there must be something here in the MFH plot..or that would not hold her back from appearing in court to get her daughter back.

If anyone out there reading this..if you know anything about Kyron or the MFH plot..you need to go to LE immediately and state what you know..because you are hindering the investigation if you do not speak with LE and tell them what you know, heard or saw.

As always JMHO

JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »

From the Album - Kiara's First Birthday (November 2009):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=861618&id=1264414625&fbid=1284531314426#!/photo.php?pid=866720&id=1264414625&fbid=1286441922190

She couldn't wait for Kyron to come back before taking the photo of HIS glass?

This was actually taken the day of Kiara's first birthday party at the Horman home.  This would have been right around the time Terri was attempting to hire someone to kill Kaine:

that's sad, Klaas. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2010, 04:24:39 PM »

The whole picture thing reminds me of my boys and their former step mother...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2010, 04:24:51 PM »

I would LOVE to hear Terri's side/version of events.  I really wish she would release a statement through her attorney. 

I wonder if her attorney is considering taking a plea deal.....that could explain the silence. He is exploring all their options, I'm sure. I wonder if he's had Terri take a private poly?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: July 12, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »

O/T... sry all

6 dead, 4 wounded in New Mexico Office Shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/12/multiple-people-shot-new-mexico-office-buildling-gunman-loose/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.