April 19, 2024, 10:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215953 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »

While I don't believe Terri removed Kyron to save him, I see nothing wrong if people on here or other sites want to think that. And it may be obvious to some people that there are better ways to save a child then take he/she and put them in hiding, but perhaps for some people that is what they think is best. I'm having a hard time even with the fact that Terri may have had an accomplice, but who knows? It could also be someone seeking revenge against Terri, at this point, and little info who knows?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2010, 04:35:30 PM »

I have to go run with my son, but wanted you all to know that I just posted the 2 latest albums in the pictures thread. Be back in 6 miles - gotta time him!

So far we now have the following albums:
APRIL 2010
JAMES, KYRON & QUINN
JUNE 2010
KIARA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
WE LOVE HALLOWEEN

It is drastically apparent the complete difference in Terri's appearance from around November 2009 til now. No matter what the excuse, it's no reason to put a hit on the man you married & definitely not a reason to make his kid disappear. But something to think about: What about if at that time in 2009 she may have discovered her husband cheated on her, had been having an ongoing affair with somebody, so she in turn started her own affair? Maybe she said in jest bc she was angry for whatever reason that she wished her husband was dead? What about if that guy she was having an affair with decided to "get back at her" bc she broke it off & pushed him aside? What about if she's guilty of sarcastically stating she wants her husband dead but could be completely innocent in Kyron's disappearance?

Kyron is still missing. Yesterday I woke up with the intention of trying to sleuth another way, a different direction. I noticed I was getting tunnel vision. My brain doesn't allow me to think Terri isn't involved in Ky's disappearance yet, once I started looking through different avenues, it sort of appears as though something else could have taken place. Sort of. Just sayin'...

Titch - I just posted May 2010 as well

Klaas, could you post links to these albums? I cannot find them listed on her facebook page. But if I have a link, I can see the pictures.

TIA!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2010, 04:35:33 PM »

Terrible, thank-you.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2010, 04:36:24 PM »

Harry Oakes lost one of his support dogs last night, died in her sleep.  :*( 

RIP Maggie May .. You are loved. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536986319#ixzz0tRh8ZYdm

oh, that was really a sweet, story.  I love how she stopped by to say goodbye in spirit.  Tears.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2010, 04:42:17 PM »

Klaas, could you post links to these albums? I cannot find them listed on her facebook page. But if I have a link, I can see the pictures.

TIA!

Been collecting as links have been given out:

FB_Halloween2005onPics
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018740&id=1264414625

FB_Nov2009-Pics
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=866720&id=1264414625&fbid=1286441922190

FB_May2010Pics
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1344013&id=1264414625#!/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2063551&s=0&hash=0add68a8aba693bcdc759a4900d5009c

FB_June2010Pics
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2066372&id=1264414625

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2010, 04:43:45 PM »

TIA!

FB_Halloween2005onPics

FB_Nov2009-Pics

FB_May2010Pics
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1344013&id=1264414625#!/album.php?id=1264414625&aid=2063551&s=0&hash=0add68a8aba693bcdc759a4900d5009c

FB_June2010Pics

Sry.. one link was too long.. Will try tiny link if this doesn't work

FB_May2010Pics

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

I agree, I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen any true "bashing" of Kaine.  I've seen posters question things he's said and done, myself included.  I don't see the need to constantly remind us that he is a victim if a poster so much as questions things.  Come On.  Put your big girl panties on and if you need some I'll loan you a pair.

I want to know why he wasn't more involved ESPECIALLY if he doubted his wife's abilities.  He's the one who said she had been acting strangely, on medication, and yet he wasn't acting too concerned about all the time he left Kyron if her care.  Just my 2cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

My panties are fine, thanks.

Perhaps *cough* in your opinion they are. 

Since they're mine, I'd know.
And this should not become a personal feud between posters.

It's about a missing child and a family who is hurting. Try to keep that in mind.
yes, please do take your own advice as well
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »

Thanks Wyks

Brandi - sorry, I had posted over in the Pictures thread
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »

STOP THE BICKERING NOW
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »

I just can't imagine the guilt the parents must have right now. Considering they believe Terri has a hand in this and they allowed her to take care of him. I bet they are beating themselves up daily. I bet they have relived every moment that could have been a sign to them that they should have paid attention to more closely.

You know who else must feel horribly? The teacher because if she had just questioned why he was not there just a little more, then maybe he would have been found.

So many woulda's, coulda's, shoulda's in this case. Meanwhile we have this little lost boy who was a victim of those around him I feel and I bet all he wants right now is to be found and come back home.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2010, 04:54:03 PM »

TIA!

FB_Halloween2005onPics

FB_Nov2009-Pics

FB_May2010Pics

FB_June2010Pics

Thanks, so much, Wyks!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2010, 04:54:25 PM »

I wonder if her lawyer advised her not to fight the eviction. She seems to have given up. I don't understand why she is not fighting for the right to see her children. I would be screaming at my lawyer, (well I hope that I would be somewhat reasonable), when it came down to me having my children. I would say screw the darn house, my kids are more important to me. I would be fighting the restraining order against me.  But hey... I would be innocent! I am not saying I know that Terri is guilty but her actions seem to be leaning that way.
In regards to the tip from Chas, I hope that is correct spelling, he gives a 30 minute window. I think it could be narrowed down to the time he left his house and the spot he was at when he saw the truck in relation to when he had to be to work.

If she fights the RO now, she will have to offer proof that it needs to be overturned, won't she? I don't think she can do that. I'm sure her lawyer has a game plan, and the RO is probably the least of her legal woes.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: July 12, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »

From Lenie:

Earlier on I had asked if anyone had the video link where he said "she suffered from" because when I went to a link that was suppose to be it, it said "I think she suffered from  postpartum depression or something like that". I was just asking for a link to verify it.
I have never said that Kain was lying. My point was why is everything he says taken as the truth. When I found out my husband was messing around on me and had been for several years, I filed for divorce. He told the courts that none of my children belonged to him, that I was a drug addict, drank all the time, and slept around with different men. Although none of it was true I had to take drug test, he did not have to prove that I took drugs, I had to prove that I did not. All of my girls had to have dna testing done. All because he said so.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #275 on: July 12, 2010, 05:03:12 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest her husband's push to have her leave their home
Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 12:35 PM     Updated: Monday, July 12, 2010, 1:06 PM

Terri Moulton Horman won't contest her husband's request that she be ordered by the court to move out of their Northwest Sheltered Nook Road house and not return, nor the restraining order she faces, according to her attorney's court filing today.

A judge had set a show-cause hearing for July 22 on Kaine Horman's request to kick his wife out of their home, but Stephen Houze, Horman's criminal defense attorney, filed a letter with the court today saying the hearing would not be necessary, according to court records.

In his letter, Houze said Terri Horman would not be contesting any of the matters before the court, including a restraining order that prevents her from any parenting time with her daughter, Kiara.

Kaine Horman had asked the court to hold an expedited hearing to force his wife out of his house.

Kaine Horman argued in court papers that their daughter, Kiara, now 20 months old, has lived at their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road since she was born, and it would be in his children's best interest to live in the home they grew up in. Kaine Horman is listed as the sole owner of the rural home. He bought the house in January 2007, three months before he and Terri got married in Hawaii.

"Petitioner believes it is important for Kiara to be back in the family residence in order to provide her with stability and consistency," Kaine Horman's lawyer, Laura Rackner wrote, in a motion to modify the restraining order last week. "Petitioner believes it will be important for Kyron to be back in the family residence once he is located in order to provide him with stability and consistency."

Terri Horman is the stepmom of Kyron Horman, the 7-year-old boy missing since he was last seen at Skyline School on June 4.

Kaine Horman left the house with their daughter Kiara on June 26 after investigators alerted him that Terri Horman had solicited her landscaper to kill him in an alleged murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron's disappearance.

In court papers seeking a restraining order against his wife, Kaine Horman said he believes his wife is involved in the disappearance of his son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime. The investigation into the boy's disappearance is ongoing.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, Kyron's mom, who have been answering media questions the past several weeks and holding news conferences, released a statement Sunday, saying they would not be talking this week.

(snipped)

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 12, 2010, 05:04:38 PM »

I just can't imagine the guilt the parents must have right now. Considering they believe Terri has a hand in this and they allowed her to take care of him. I bet they are beating themselves up daily. I bet they have relived every moment that could have been a sign to them that they should have paid attention to more closely.

You know who else must feel horribly? The teacher because if she had just questioned why he was not there just a little more, then maybe he would have been found.

So many woulda's, coulda's, shoulda's in this case. Meanwhile we have this little lost boy who was a victim of those around him I feel and I bet all he wants right now is to be found and come back home.

Very true.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 12, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »

They looked very happy when did this change when James was sent away. and is that the same time Teri came off of her meds?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 12, 2010, 05:09:18 PM »

From Lenie:

Earlier on I had asked if anyone had the video link where he said "she suffered from" because when I went to a link that was suppose to be it, it said "I think she suffered from  postpartum depression or something like that". I was just asking for a link to verify it.
I have never said that Kain was lying. My point was why is everything he says taken as the truth. When I found out my husband was messing around on me and had been for several years, I filed for divorce. He told the courts that none of my children belonged to him, that I was a drug addict, drank all the time, and slept around with different men. Although none of it was true I had to take drug test, he did not have to prove that I took drugs, I had to prove that I did not. All of my girls had to have dna testing done. All because he said so.

I hear you! My husbands ex said that my husband was a big drinker and that her husband did not drink. The truth of the matter was that my husband had an occasional beer. She actually said that my husband was a drinker (and put it in court documents against my husband) when she knew that her husband had 7+ DUI's . Needless to say the judge had a field day with her lies. We got custody for this and so many other reasons.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2010, 05:11:55 PM »

From Lenie:

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.