April 25, 2024, 05:15:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216125 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »

They looked very happy when did this change when James was sent away. and is that the same time Teri came off of her meds?
Why is Kyron in a different color than the rest of the family?  The baby has white but everyone else has on black.  Just an observation and likely a nit-picking one at that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »

They looked very happy when did this change when James was sent away. and is that the same time Teri came off of her meds?
Why is Kyron in a different color than the rest of the family?  The baby has white but everyone else has on black.  Just an observation and likely a nit-picking one at that.

Maybe he doesn't have a black shirt? 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2010, 05:17:01 PM »

Maybe he doesn't have a black shirt? 
I thought of that, but that's not sinister enough.  :0)  It just sticks out to me like he's an "outsider".  How much could a black shirt cost so everyone is matchy-matchy?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »

I'm glad Terri is not fighting, and is going to leave the home so that Kiara can stay there.  I have to wonder, if she did hurt Kyron, if it was premeditated.  How did she think she could get away with it?  It doesn't seem like she put much thought into it, IMO.  If she was such an avid CSI watcher, why did she have her phone with her?  Why not turn it off, or leave it at home.  How many monkeys wouldn't know the phone can be tracked?  If she hurt Kyron, then I have to believe she truly did it to hurt Kaine and maybe Desiree.  I wonder if Desiree said or did something to make her angry? 
OR...Did she just snap?  Did she slap Kyron in the hall at school, so hard she knocked his glasses off?  Did she think he would tell on her, or that her hand had left an impression on his face that everyone would see?  Was she just going to take him away from the school so that he wouldn't be seen, but something else happened?  All of these are just things that I have considered, though I have no basis for them.  Where is Kyron?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »

Going through some of the facebook pics. My comments in RED.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2010, 05:22:03 PM »

"Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend."

Not sure what to make of this - if anything.

http://twitter.com/KGWNews
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »

Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend.
11 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

Earlier on I had asked if anyone had the video link where he said "she suffered from" because when I went to a link that was suppose to be it, it said "I think she suffered from  postpartum depression or something like that". I was just asking for a link to verify it.
I have never said that Kain was lying. My point was why is everything he says taken as the truth. When I found out my husband was messing around on me and had been for several years, I filed for divorce. He told the courts that none of my children belonged to him, that I was a drug addict, drank all the time, and slept around with different men. Although none of it was true I had to take drug test, he did not have to prove that I took drugs, I had to prove that I did not. All of my girls had to have dna testing done. All because he said so.

I'm not sure it's been proven that Kaine is having an affair. He has denied it, and I'm sure LE checked him out. That was another rumor posted on a blog somewhere. Who knows if it's true or not?

I'm not sure exactly what Kaine said, but the gist of it was that she was having some mental issue after the birth of her daughter, and was taking medication.  The words " I think" were just his way of speaking, IMHO. There may not be a link like you are looking for, but the one that I watched was the one where he discussed the medication, and all the rest of it.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2010, 05:25:36 PM »

I've been thinking maybe Kaine wasn't kind to her, or wasn't turned on by her once she had the baby.  Her figure changed and some men are really bothered by that when their wives still have their post-delivery body.  It seems like she started slipping, letting things go, and I think she must have been depressed.  She obviously is driven, since she was a body builder, so she could have gotten back into shape pretty quickly if she had the desire.  It could have been that James was driving her nuts (just because he's a teenager) or because he couldn't get along with Kaine.  Maybe he picked on Kyron and Kiara because he was jealous?  It stands to reason that it could have been what started her decline.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 12, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »

"Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend."

Not sure what to make of this - if anything.

Michael Cook comes to mind to me right away.

JMO!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 12, 2010, 05:27:20 PM »

Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend.

"Sexting is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 12, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.
calling me out? not my BS rumors, I said I can't wait to see if the affairs were true.  I didn't say they were.  Why can't anyone answer WHY he left the kids with her if she was so messed up?????????????????????

now my panties are in a wad
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #292 on: July 12, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of having a sexual affair with one of his childhood friends.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

DETAILS: Terri agrees to leave house

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara.

Documents in the case alleged Terri at one point also tried to hire a man to kill Kaine.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 12, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 12, 2010, 05:30:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.

:::shockedmonkey:::
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 12, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »

Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

DETAILS: Terri agrees to leave house

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara.

Documents in the case alleged Terri at one point also tried to hire a man to kill Kaine.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »

They did look very happy here. 

And IIRC, we do not have confirmation either way that Terri ever was on any meds.  Hearsay until it's confirmed by LE or her atty or Terri herself.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2010, 05:31:36 PM »

Even more :::shockedmonkey:::  Who does something like this when a child is missing?  Oy
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 12, 2010, 05:32:22 PM »

"Sexting is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones
This could be one of the reasons she's being quiet.  I thought only teenagers did that kind of stuff.  I expect anyone older than 18 ought to know better.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2010, 05:33:48 PM »

Klaas and Brandi ~ You're welcome!  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.