April 19, 2024, 03:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215873 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2010, 05:34:39 PM »

Well, now we can put 2 & 2 together & figure out why the rumors involving Cook were spread around yesterday... Maybe somebody was attempting to take the attention away from themselves? Sexting is VERY easily proven.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2010, 05:36:25 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

Earlier on I had asked if anyone had the video link where he said "she suffered from" because when I went to a link that was suppose to be it, it said "I think she suffered from  postpartum depression or something like that". I was just asking for a link to verify it.
I have never said that Kain was lying. My point was why is everything he says taken as the truth. When I found out my husband was messing around on me and had been for several years, I filed for divorce. He told the courts that none of my children belonged to him, that I was a drug addict, drank all the time, and slept around with different men. Although none of it was true I had to take drug test, he did not have to prove that I took drugs, I had to prove that I did not. All of my girls had to have dna testing done. All because he said so.

Lenie I am sorry you went through that. So many times we as woman are the victims and not the other way around. I think that is why for instance there has been a bit of hesitance on some peoples part to fully back Kaine. I know for me I want to make sure he wasn't abusive to Terri and that comes from my own life as well as other woman who have suffered in controlling and abusive marriages.
I have been married 2 other times, yes this is my 3rd marriage. 3rd time is a charm I say. My first husband was very abusive. I am lucky that my parents came and took me away one night or I think I would have either killed him or ended up dead myself. He was very controlling of everything in my life, and I mean everything. He cheated on me left and right. By the time I left that marriage I had nothing left of myself. It took years to heal. Thankfully I never had children with him, that was with winner #2 which I'll leave that for another time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Even more :::shockedmonkey:::  Who does something like this when a child is missing?  Oy

Excellent point!

They began June 30, it says.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »

Article has been updated to state this:

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with Kiara.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »

"Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend."

Not sure what to make of this - if anything.

http://twitter.com/KGWNews
I must be missing something, how is this contempt of court? She hasn't I don't believe gone where she hasn't, meaning near Kaine, Kitty, James and the gym. IMO, who cares if she is having affair, sexting with husband's high school friend? They are separated, so how is this contempt of court? Unless there was more in the documents that we didn't see, or I don't remember seeing it?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »

STOP THE BICKERING NOW

OMG......I thought my mom was in here!  LOL
I have 2 sisters, all of us 18 months apart in age...........hense a lot of bickering!

Sorry for O/T Klaas......I really did have a flash from my past when I read "STOP THE BICKERING"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2010, 05:41:03 PM »

"Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend."

Do you know if this means they will report on this later?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2010, 05:42:36 PM »

I must be missing something, how is this contempt of court? She hasn't I don't believe gone where she hasn't, meaning near Kaine, Kitty, James and the gym. IMO, who cares if she is having affair, sexting with husband's high school friend? They are separated, so how is this contempt of court? Unless there was more in the documents that we didn't see, or I don't remember seeing it?
Never mind I just saw this 
A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2010, 05:43:04 PM »

Going through some of the facebook pics. My comments in RED.
I'm starting to think the forgetting was probably intentional. She may have wanted all the attention on her bio child. I don't think she ever forgot that Kyron was Desiree's child. I think it's highly unlikely that she wouldn't wait for Kyron to be in that class picture with Kiara unless it was on purpose. That "sigh" on Facebook was just for effect IMO. After all, it WAS Kyron's class. Am I the only one that thinks it a little odd to take your baby's pic in her older brother's classroom surrounded by HIS classmates? Or is that something all the kids' parents did in that neck of the woods?  Kyron not being there seems symbolic to me--she is 'replacing' him with Kiara.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2010, 05:43:11 PM »

I thought Michael Cook was the one that was helping so much with the search for Kyron. I read that he has been such a great help. Ugh! Just when you think that this case cannot get any stranger? Poor Kyron. I sure hope he is alive and well.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »

Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with Kiara.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
how would she be able to go anywhere without thinking she was being followed?  she should have anticipated her every move would be watched.  she is really stupid to be sexting too, who wouldn't expect that their phones would be tapped, their texts?  she's not too bright if this stuff is true.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.

???????????????

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2010, 05:45:33 PM »

Maybe Michael Cook decided to go to LE? How else could they know that TH showed him the restraining order and how else could they know about the sexting? I had never even heard of sexting? I must be getting old!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2010, 05:45:46 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Even more :::shockedmonkey:::  Who does something like this when a child is missing?  Oy

Excellent point!

They began June 30, it says.

Here's what I wanna know: How did Kaine find out Michael saw the RO? Michael Cook & Kaine were good friends. I would think it was Michael that told this to Kaine...assuming, that is. Somebody started a rumor yesterday stating how "close" they could have been - btw, nothing that I've found even remotely supports the crap that was spread over the net last night! I wonder if Michael tried to help Kaine's case by doing this? If so, could that hinder the case against Terri? If it's not LE that was involved, would it still be considered entrapment?

It states this:
"A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook."

Now, if this is the case and what I've stated holds semi basis, then maybe we're all being drawn into the beginning of a divorce war. No matter how any of us look at it, it can;t possibly even look good.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »

Going through some of the facebook pics. My comments in RED.
I'm starting to think the forgetting was probably intentional. She may have wanted all the attention on her bio child. I don't think she ever forgot that Kyron was Desiree's child. I think it's highly unlikely that she wouldn't wait for Kyron to be in that class picture with Kiara unless it was on purpose. That "sigh" on Facebook was just for effect IMO. After all, it WAS Kyron's class. Am I the only one that thinks it a little odd to take your baby's pic in her older brother's classroom surrounded by HIS classmates? Or is that something all the kids' parents did in that neck of the woods?  Kyron not being there seems symbolic to me--she is 'replacing' him with Kiara.
no, you're not the only one!  I was going to post that same sentiment, why was she there? in Kyron's class, taking a class photo?  did she volunteer a lot at the school?  if so, then probably many of the kids knew Kiara and probably loved her.  I still think it's very odd though.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »

Ok don't jump on me, but is it illegal to send sexual texts from one adult to another? I don't get why that would be in the document.

So we know she is not sitting by as he takes her daughter. I think this is turning into an ugly divorce. Can't they just save some of this stuff until after they find Kyron?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »

how would she be able to go anywhere without thinking she was being followed?  she should have anticipated her every move would be watched.  she is really stupid to be sexting too, who wouldn't expect that their phones would be tapped, their texts?  she's not too bright if this stuff is true.

They keep updating it. It now reads:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends and tried to abduct the couple's 20-month-old child.

The documents show that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

DETAILS: Terri agrees to leave house

Documents in the case alleged Terri at one point also tried to hire a man to kill Kaine. The documents made public Monday showed that Terri was accused of making "sexual overtures" to the potential hitman, similar to those she made to Cook.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2010, 05:48:21 PM »

Got to wonder if Michael Cook was getting cozy with Terri to get her in more trouble, and report back to Kaine.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2010, 05:49:17 PM »

Maybe Michael Cook decided to go to LE? How else could they know that TH showed him the restraining order and how else could they know about the sexting? I had never even heard of sexting? I must be getting old!
that was my first question, how would he know? and if Cook went to LE, why is Kaine asking for the contempt of court?  why wouldn't LE file it, without him?  I don't think they would need it.  Maybe Cook let it slip in a conversation he had with Kaine.  How would Kaine know about the sexting?  all very strange, IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.